It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy your lies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Bombeni, you just make a generality for Muslims and all non-Christians.

Saying All muslims hates Chrsitians is equal as saying All Christians are fanatics.

Nones of your arguments are valid, no good points in your flawed logic, you see only your point of view from your religion you learned a religion but you never learned to have your own opinion apparently, im sincerely sad you cant see the fact : you dont know anythings about differents religions from deifferents points of view, by that thing, you cant understand your own religion, you're just repeating things you learned , without understanding thoses thing.

Its a sad thing to face peoples like you, condisering you're not trying to understand what peoples are saying here, you're just trying to prove you're right at no cost, but technicaly you're just embarassing yourself, nones of your arguments are right...

Like i told you, Stating all muslims as fanatics against America is one of the most ridiculous things you said

You need to think more deeply next time , it could prevent all the embarassment you're pulling on yourself.

Once again, go read all the posts and try to understand.

so i guess, one more you gonna blame the fanatics atheists

[edit on 17-4-2009 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think we should keep in mind that what we saw is a single video of how one particular group may conduct itself. Actually, it only shows how a few people behaved, which might not even be acceptable to the rest of that group. We need to resist the temptation to conclude that this video represents Christian Fundamentalism. At most it may represent *some* Christian Fundamentalists.

As for "brainwashing" - well, that happens all the time. What do you think happens in public schools? What do you think our media is all about? It's all brainwashing, though with schools and TV it's not so obvious, because we've already been brainwashed. What makes this manipulation so obvious in Jesus Camp is not that it's happening there and not elsewhere. It's that the manipulation is *different* from the indoctrination we've received and (for the most part) accepted. I doubt any of us are completely free from indoctrination.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They have most of those kids tranced out.
Some of the adults behind them are massaging them - putting them deeper into trance. They will be converted and never know why or how.

To me this looks like child abuse.
There has to be a limit on what can be done in the name of religion.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i never reposted this, how strange............ removed my dkman222

[edit on 19-4-2009 by dkman222]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join