It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy your lies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
READ ALL THE POSTS before establishing an invalid statement

well alright. sure. i'll do that.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverEnough

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

I simply believe in what Bombeni is saying.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by wonderworld]

I have read through this entire thread, and I find it amazing that you really believe what Bombeni is saying. I am new here and have never posted before, but I had to put my two cents in on this.

I have always considered myself a Christian, until recently when I have began to believe I am not. I believe in a God of love and positive energy. Not in the same sort of God that Christians believe in. I am not a Christian hater, an atheist, or anything else that is "against God". I believe that a lot of Christians are very wonderful people, the same goes for a lot of people who have a lot of other religious and/or spiritual beliefs.

However, the comments that Bombeni has made are still utterly shocking to me. For one, the comments that ALL Muslims as a whole hate all Christians is just ridiculous. I know Muslims that are not extreme like that and do not hate Christians. Also, the claims that Christians were not the perpetrators of the Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, and other such atrocities that were in fact perpetrated by Christians....Those people were Christians, they may not have been good Christians, but non the less Christians. That doesn't mean that all Christians should be degraded or shunned, but you can not ignore historical facts. It seems to me that Bombeni thinks that if you are not a Christian you are wrong, that Christianity the ONE religion, and they are superior to everyone else.
I don't have much else to say because I am still in a state of shock from the comments Bombeni has made. I just wanted to say that those (and other comments) are very shocking to me and do not understand why you would really honestly believe what Bombeni is saying on here.

Muslims as a whole do hate Christians. They hate Jews even more, and we support Israel so there you go.

The Muslim child learns to hate Non-Muslims, before he loses his first tooth. The doctrines that are forced on him are so deeply embedded in the child's mind, that he cannot view the world in any other perspective except as a composition of Muslims and Kafirs (Infidel). It is also made clear to the child that ALL Kafirs (Non-Muslims) are evil by their very nature and that it is every Muslim's moral and religious duty to convert all the Kafirs to Islam by force if necessary. Koran 17:16-17 When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants. Allah, the God of the Muslims is clearly stating the exact method that he adopts when he commits genocide of an entire POPULATION. And why does Allah decide to destroy entire populations? Simply because they don't believe in Allah and so Allah will kill them all, to take revenge. Next Allah is indulging in an unbelievable display of conceit. He is actually BOASTING about how many generations he has destroyed after Noah. If Allah had a list of his merits, no doubt genocide of numerous generations of people would top his list. Allah enjoys watching the annhilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers, the Muslims.

Koran 21:11 How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples
Again Allah is boasting about his amazing exploits such as genocide and displacement of innocent people. The justification for this crime is that these innocent people had "inequities". Apparently any community which is not Muslim is full of inequities by Islamic definition and therefore fair game for all pious Muslims to massacre and plunder.
Koran 58:5 Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

You may know muslim immigrants who seem like they like Americans, but what do you expect they are going to do in a country where they are a very small minority and have to integrate into the workforce? I have worked with muslims for several years, and they are cordial, but unless they have managed to shake off the culture they were mired in, they still consider non-muslims an enemy.

I think you need to educate yourself on the muslim subject. And no I do not hate muslims as I stated in the beginning, I don't hate anyone that I can think of.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wow I knew they taught this stuff in kids schools in muslim countries but they teach it wherever they go apparently. Jews are monkeys and Christians are pigs.

Muslim school 'that taught pupils from race hate textbooks made photocopies after order to shred them'Last updated at 21:50 20 February 2008

A prestigious Islamic school in London was forced to shred 2,000 textbooks used to poison pupils' minds with lessons of hate, a former teacher claimed yesterday....

complete article here:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, that earlier article I posted is about the UK but apparently the muslim schools in the USA are teaching their kids the same thing.

NEW YORK — Can it be true? That Islamic schools in the United States teach hatred towards American Christians and Jews?

The Washington Post on Monday revealed that one such school outside Washington, D.C., uses textbooks teaching 11th graders that "the Day of Judgment can't come until Jesus Christ returns to Earth, breaks the cross and converts everyone to Islam, and until Muslims start attacking Jews."

There are countless other articles/reports I saw after googling this today. But you get the general idea.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm still with you Bombeni;

I agree that there are more hate groups in the Muslim community. Christians do not hate. As a matter of fact we even love athiests, agnostics, Muslims, everyone. We are taught to love our enemy.

As weird as it sounds it's true, however we still have our individual opinions, on certain

laws of man vs laws of God.

God only has a few rules and I hope we all follow them. Atheist or not.

The OP did have a point about the manipulation of children in that video but most teach their children in a fun and hands on approch. To give to the needy, help in their community, etc. It's all good.

I dont push it down my kids throats. There are several ways to instill morals and values to our children.

Hey Bombeni, even though I replied to you this is more of a public reply, as you can tell.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hi ww, I hear you.

I said early on in this thread that the majority of Christians would never approve of what is shown in that video. Christianity is something that a person must come to of their own free will or the whole concept is pointless.

What's funny to me, is that people who have never posted will come out of the closet to defend athiests and muslims, but do you see them coming out of the closet to fervently defend Christians?

We are the minority here and that is why whether we like it or not, we cannot lay our shovel down.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Bombeni you seriously need to stop. You are embarassing yourself here.

I AM Christian, and frankly you're single-handedly ensuring that 2000+ years of progress for Christians are being thrown back to the Pleistocine.

Christianity, Muslim, Taoist, Buddhaist, Jew, it just doesn't matter. The difference between ALL of them only boils down to one singular thing; semantics.

Unless, of course, you're of that 0.01% that has this unfathomable belief that for each religion there clearly must be a different creator. And, if you're not in that percentage, then the name of the religion has no bearing. We ALL could only have one creator (if in fact, religion is right on the money and BEING a farily well educated skeptic I have to entertain the possibility that religion was solely created as a mechanism for mass crowd control and nothing more) which would render the differences between the religions defunct.

THAT said, there ARE no enemies, not in YOUR context...the only enemy (in your context) would be those of the anti-christ. The evil that is the antithesis of good. THOSE would be the enemy that your Bible speaks of.

Please, if you want anyone at ALL to have a decent view on Christianity, dont further your cause here by continuing on with the embarassment that you call a reply.

AB1

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

0.1%? I hardly think so. You do realize the muslims God has a name and that is Allah. Perhaps you should study on that.

I did not bring up different religions though, someone else did. I am merely defending the truth when another post is made about something I said.

So now we have another one in the mix; Christians who believe we and muslims worship the same God. Ok.

You do realize I hope, the Christians have a Bible that has God's word all throughout it and the muslims have a Koran that has their God's word all throughout it, and those words are definitely not from the same author.

P.S. I may have noticed a slip, where you say "YOUR Bible" -- if you are Christian, why would it be MY Bible? Isn't it yours too?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverEnough

You say you were Christian, until recently. Why is that??

It's true that Muslims hate us Hindu’s don’t, Buddhist don’t, I think the term used for the USA and Christians is "The Great Satan"

I personally believe is it crazy with all the fighting in the middle east.

The Jews and Arabs are both descendants from Abraham. Those guys are killing each other when they are all related.

Being a Christian, of course I side with the Jews. There is a Holy war that will soon take place on Heaven and Earth. Some call it World War 3. Satan will lose.

Yes Bombeni is correct and well educated on the issue.

Chritians are taught to love our enemy. We love Muslims, Hindu’s and Buddhist.

Do you believe Muslims are taught to love and forgive???

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Of course they are, no religion is not going to teach people to love. EXTREMEIST are not teaching love, there is a big difference. Religion is not a popularity contest, trying to outdo one another with a bigger better, more vengeful God. Your all working for the same cause, peace on earth, good will to man, etc. That shouldnt' be a religious teaching, that should be something as a human you do. Dont be giving God credit for something your supposed to do.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I sometimes think Athiests get their info from Muslims;

Muslims do not believe in salvation. The belief that they hold is that every man must bear and pay for his or her own sins.

Every time the Muslim mentions the name Jesus he would be considered disrespectful, uncouth or barbaric.

They believe, however, that the Christians of today have corrupted the original Scriptures.

Many atheists use this rule of thumb to denounce God. “Religion is corrupt” When in fact we all have the same God just different views on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

Of course they are, no religion is not going to teach people to love. EXTREMEIST are not teaching love, there is a big difference. Religion is not a popularity contest, trying to outdo one another with a bigger better, more vengeful God. Your all working for the same cause, peace on earth, good will to man, etc. That shouldnt' be a religious teaching, that should be something as a human you do. Dont be giving God credit for something your supposed to do.

Yeah they'll love you just fine, as long as you convert to their religion. If you don't convert you are the infidel and must be destroyed.

Hey I don't make the news I only report it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by Bombeni

Bombeni you seriously need to stop. You are embarassing yourself here.

I AM Christian, and frankly you're single-handedly ensuring that 2000+ years of progress for Christians are being thrown back to the Pleistocine.

Christianity, Muslim, Taoist, Buddhaist, Jew, it just doesn't matter. The difference between ALL of them only boils down to one singular thing; semantics.

Unless, of course, you're of that 0.01% that has this unfathomable belief that for each religion there clearly must be a different creator. And, if you're not in that percentage, then the name of the religion has no bearing. We ALL could only have one creator (if in fact, religion is right on the money and BEING a farily well educated skeptic I have to entertain the possibility that religion was solely created as a mechanism for mass crowd control and nothing more) which would render the differences between the religions defunct.

THAT said, there ARE no enemies, not in YOUR context...the only enemy (in your context) would be those of the anti-christ. The evil that is the antithesis of good. THOSE would be the enemy that your Bible speaks of.

Please, if you want anyone at ALL to have a decent view on Christianity, dont further your cause here by continuing on with the embarassment that you call a reply.

AB1

What I should have said about this comment was, "So I guess it IS ok to make comments about fundamentalist extreme Christians. It is NOT ok to do so regarding fundamentalist extreme muslims"? El correcto mundo?

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. You people never cease to amaze me.

Next.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

My question continues. Why should humans behave in the fashion you state? What is the purpose? Why if there is no God would you be compelled to do good?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

My question continues. Why should humans behave in the fashion you state? What is the purpose? Why if there is no God would you be compelled to do good?

Thats easy. Because mean people suck.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You can be funny Bombeni "NEXT"

I like using that line too. "come on have a punch at me"

P.S I do not hate Muslims but if it's a war they want I am happy to Oblige.

Maybe they ask for forgiveness before they strap the bomb on.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 17-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Because its the way things should be. Its what will truely change the world, NOT the belief in some invisible man in the sky that controls everything. People should start believing more in themselves and thier own abillity to change the world and do good, rather than some outdated, commericalized, money stealing system that was used to try and explain that which we do not understand.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You come up with some pretty good knee slappers yourself. Hey we might evolve into a Christian Comedy Club Duo, we could travel the circuits, have our name in lights. Some of the most famous comedians didn't start out thinking to be comedians.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Good point bombeni. It beats all the atheists comedians who died in car crashes, after denouncing God.

Yes God does have a sense of humor!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We are getting somewhere I think. Why is it the right thing to do? What does doing good grant us? What gives us this sense of good? Do common animals have it or are they just driven by survival or instict? What makes humans better than say the great apes? Did we evolve a sense of right and wrong?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join