It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist in July 2009, yeah, another date, but hang on...(Christ is Pi?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

If Obama is shot, we have to allow for the possibility of him recovering. Isn't that a sign Jesus gave us, to identify the antichrist?

I mean he could recover but yet be unable to continue as Prez; maybe he would then be exalted to some newly appointed office called NWO Liaison or something.

That is interesting too, so if the Prez and VP or both unable to serve, Pelosi would be the one to automatically step into the office? Wow, I gotta have some time to digest that one.

Indeed about him recovering, it's certainly possible, but maybe it refers to the lawless one? One of the codes about Obama that I didn't post (it's on the front page of the site I gave you) says Obama was shot from the back and killed.

Octotom, you bring up a good point in that things would have to happen just right for Hilary to become president. What's interesting about the Biden thing is in the reverse speech analysis of Biden telling people that Obama will be tested, one thing that comes out is "I will have to leave." This got all the Biden stepping down/Hilary as president juices flowing again. I really think there's something to that. Another thing that came out, and I can't remember the exact words, but it was something like "Glorious is her" and something after that. It's on youtube somewhere.

Reverse speech is interesting and even more so because many words and phrases in Bible code are also reversed. I'm sure you can understand how fascinating this all is. Just the fact that God can inspire the story of the Bible and, at the same time, put this code in there for us to find at the time of the end to give us a heads up while keeping the story in tact is amazing. Perhaps that's why there's so many extra letters in there (hath, cometh etc..). I kind of chuckle when critics of the Bible claim that it's all just a story with no divine inspiration. I used to be an athiest myself when I was younger with absolutely no desire to change and it was this code that began my journey to the other side. God actually came and got me.

Interesting times to be alive to say the least.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos1220

If Obama is shot, we have to allow for the possibility of him recovering. Isn't that a sign Jesus gave us, to identify the antichrist?

I mean he could recover but yet be unable to continue as Prez; maybe he would then be exalted to some newly appointed office called NWO Liaison or something.

That is interesting too, so if the Prez and VP or both unable to serve, Pelosi would be the one to automatically step into the office? Wow, I gotta have some time to digest that one.

Indeed about him recovering, it's certainly possible, but maybe it refers to the lawless one? One of the codes about Obama that I didn't post (it's on the front page of the site I gave you) says Obama was shot from the back and killed.

Octotom, you bring up a good point in that things would have to happen just right for Hilary to become president. What's interesting about the Biden thing is in the reverse speech analysis of Biden telling people that Obama will be tested, one thing that comes out is "I will have to leave." This got all the Biden stepping down/Hilary as president juices flowing again. I really think there's something to that. Another thing that came out, and I can't remember the exact words, but it was something like "Glorious is her" and something after that. It's on youtube somewhere.

Reverse speech is interesting and even more so because many words and phrases in Bible code are also reversed. I'm sure you can understand how fascinating this all is. Just the fact that God can inspire the story of the Bible and, at the same time, put this code in there for us to find at the time of the end to give us a heads up while keeping the story in tact is amazing. Perhaps that's why there's so many extra letters in there (hath, cometh etc..). I kind of chuckle when critics of the Bible claim that it's all just a story with no divine inspiration. I used to be an athiest myself when I was younger with absolutely no desire to change and it was this code that began my journey to the other side. God actually came and got me.

Interesting times to be alive to say the least.

I've been kinda busy but def. going to have a look at that website you mentioned; oh my gosh though, what a horrible thought, Obama getting shot I mean. The repurcussions of that would be far-reaching. I wonder if black people would riot? I even wonder if people would riot in other countries, as mesmerized as they are by him esp. in France.

I like your story about being a former athiest. I am thinking there have to be quite a lot of conversion with prophecy jumping off the pages these days.

Speaking of Prophecy, this stuff is pretty mind-boggling. www.youtube.com...

Skeptics say "Oh they've thought they were in the endtimes for thousands of years." But so much prophecy has only been "decoded" in the past decade or two, and I believe God gave us Prophecy for a reason, ya know? I don't think He was just listening to Himself talk, lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I've been kinda busy but def. going to have a look at that website you mentioned; oh my gosh though, what a horrible thought, Obama getting shot I mean. The repurcussions of that would be far-reaching. I wonder if black people would riot? I even wonder if people would riot in other countries, as mesmerized as they are by him esp. in France.

It would certainly cause America to go nuts, I know that. If the world isn't in chaos by that time if it happens, it will be then. The repurcussions would certainly be huge. That website has literally hundreds of codes if you get into the archives. Something to do on a rainy day perhaps.

I like your story about being a former athiest. I am thinking there have to be quite a lot of conversion with prophecy jumping off the pages these days.

Yeah, it was about 10 years ago now that I was introduced to Bible code. I actually told the long version of my story on another thread when I first signed up years ago, but a Bible code book predicted the 9/11 attacks to me sometime between December '00 and February '01. At that time, I didn't give it much thought at all, but I started looking into it more after it came true. Hurricane Katrina (Aug 29th), the Kashmir earthquake (October 8th) and the France riots (November 27th) were the three in major ones in 2005 that knocked my socks off because I was actually following them. There were a couple other smaller ones like the firing of Mike Brown on September 9th (I think) from Katrina cleanup and the Himilayan glacier melt on September 3rd, but they were small. The second half of 2005 was a big year for Bible code prophesies coming true and even after all that, I still had trouble coming to grips with what it meant. There were other personal things that converted me too, but the codes were the solid evidence that God knew I would need. I didn't ask for these signs, he just showed me. That's why I say he came and got me.

Skeptics say "Oh they've thought they were in the endtimes for thousands of years." But so much prophecy has only been "decoded" in the past decade or two, and I believe God gave us Prophecy for a reason, ya know? I don't think He was just listening to Himself talk, lol.

Yeah, I've heard that one too. I have always pondered whether the Bible code was the book Daniel was talking about when he talks about words being sealed up until the time of the end. Bible prophesy is real and it is incredible to watch unfold.

Here's some reverse speech analysis' from Biden and Obama. The Obama ones are really creepy. Keep in mind the code that says Obama will be shot for his sayings/speeches while you watch them.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nice I like that site. Too many complete sentences too be chance. I'm a firm codes researcher myself. The alien is an evil seraph. Do not fear the UFOs. I love it. The secrets of the universe are in a hidden text, but the surface text says no sex unless married, so its there by chance. I want a skeptic to come up with something like this but I am 100% sure that they cannot.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Although, I'm not Christian I cannot put aside the Bible codes. I was introduced to them over 10-12 years ago (not sure exactly) and from day 1 of serious study I was utterly speechless.

I cannot imagine the spiritual influence (whether known, or unknown) to the scribe(s) and the impact that influence induced during the writing. I wonder how much was truly known to the hands that held a pen.

I would like to think that nothing short of a direct to Creator link would be needed for this to happen.

I hope my thoughts have not been posted 100 times during this thread, but in any case they remain mine!

anonamousantichrist

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Flynn doesn't say Christ is pi
That certainly would be confusing.
David and his "pi" calculations ... just set the math portion aside for
a minute and look at it this way:

"What if the Mayans are correct about 2012" and the End of the Age? If one starts at 12-21-2012 and counts backward the 3 1/2 years -- you know, how long the antichrist or beast of revelation rules the earth before he goes into the temple and God's wrath is poured out undiluted upon the earth afterwards -- one ends up in July of 2009.

David Flynn is merely suggesting that IF the Mayans are right, and IF Terrence McKenna's Time Wave Zero has something to it, and the
End of the Age IS the winter solstice 2012, then 3 1/2 years before the
Cataclysms of the End in 2012 we should see the antichrist show up, perhaps after some war that "seems like armageddon".

Maybe UFOs will show up and claim they are "the gods" and start a new religion, or maybe the Vogons will show up and destroy the earth ... but just look for something weird to happen in July 2009, and then if nothing does, then we can rest until 2012 itself. Flynn suggests 12/2012 is the "mid point" of a 7 year time of troubles spoken of by Daniel ... but it might merely be the starting point, and nothing happens in July. That would suit me just fine.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here is a link to an interesting movie about Isaac Newton . It touches on the " code " that Isaac Newton was looking for , as well as a few other things .

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
July 11th, 2009, which was 1,260 days prior to the predicted dooms day of December 21, 2012 ( and many believe will be the mid-point of the tribulation and beginning of the Great Tribulation), Javier Solana (see en.wikipedia.org... and www.google.com...:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1 ), who is the EU High Representative, whose power was given to him by EU Resolution 666 (I am not making this up…it’s not a “theory”…it is an absolute fact that resolution 666 created the position that he holds … see en.wikipedia.org... and europa.eu... )

In any case, on July 11th, as we discussed, Javier Solana gave the attached speech declaring that the UN will divide Israel and establish a separate Palestinian state, regardless of either Israel or the Palestinian’s intent or wishes. www.jnewswire.com... www.consilium.europa.eu...

Things that make you go hmmmmmm….

Be ready!

God Bless,
Bryan

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi/

Bible codes have been proven that they are nothing but lies.
Does anyone know that the Bible codes have ''there is no God'' and similar stuff to that?
It's all made up nonsense!
It makes no sense!
Gods WORD is not SECRET....there are no codes in the Bible.
If there were, then one would need to find them in Hebrew and Greek!

A search on ATS about Bible codes will bring up a whole lot of posts!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchman7768

Draw the borders of Judah according to the lots or Urim and Tummim in Joshua, and give that land to the Jews (Jew - "belonging to Judah"). Seen from above it looks like Jesjua or some Mosjeh character with his arms spread, walking towards you. It could be understood like Jesjuah coming back to earth for some even, atleast a sign of the times. The borders set by UN in the fourties are way too generous according to the land the Jews have right for. Concidering that the great majority of the people of Israel today belongs to a remnant of the Judah tribe. The other tribes fulfilled their part of the prophecy given to Israel, through spreading out to peoples of the world in all five continents. Most of them forgot their Good Father, or have become Christians and Muslims etc. Many of us carry Hebrew genes and have Hebrew ancestors without knowing, giving us rights on equal ground as the Judahites. So set the borders according to the first borders, given by God, because these days we can build upwards instead of outwards. Listen to the commands of the Good Father, instead of claiming rights according to what man has made and conquered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join