It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist in July 2009, yeah, another date, but hang on...(Christ is Pi?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I saw this video

www.youtube.com...

which is a prediction by author David Flynn. I find it noteworthy having read articles about his book, which I just learned of just today and will have in my hands by Noon hopefully: Temple at The Center of Time.

Christ is Pi????

Look at this video,

www.youtube.com...

Read this article,www.wnd.com...

then ask yourself how much longer you can afford to ignore signs and wonders that have only become knowledgeable to those of us living at this time in history? We are so fortunate to live at a time when God's Prophecy is literally flying off the wall.

Edit: I double-posted the same video, but just corrected post to add the second one which is about the work done by David Flynn, to finish the incomplete work of Newton and the Bible Code.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that video. It will be interesting to see if the Mayan 2010 date has anything to do with God's end time scenario. I think that it possibly could, but we will have to see.

An interesting thing to inject here, I believe, is the rapture of the church. There is a Jewish tradition that says that Enoch, when he was taken by God, was taken on his birthday. If one is to say that Enoch and his rapture is a type of the church, we should look forward to something happening on May 31/June 1, as those days would be Pentecost, the birthday of the church.

I'm not saying that's when the rapture will happen, but it's an interesting thought is these notions are correct about the Antichrist appearing in July.

In the end, God will always be working on his, not ours.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Thanks, I just realized that I didn't correctly post the video about the book/theory work The Temple at The Center of Time, it is amazing, the work this guy did and what he came up with. I have posted the second video now.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For those interested, I found an in-depth interview of David Flynn. He took on Isaac Newton's incomplete study into Bible code. Very awe inspiring.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
lol christ is P.I???

ahah close but hes abit somewhat confused in his little rant.. you see

The very thing P.I is Infinity infinity is a question and one is required to ask it in order for you to get it.

Dont make no sens? does ur body make sens? do the moon and stars make sens?

keep asking questions ; )

The guy is a dumb charleton no offence. whats more dumb is that hes wrong

how does one get P.I? u2u me or look at my posts on computers

then you will understand more about who and what you infact are in realiton to P.I and you very being

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
July 2009

Yep bad bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's intresting to say that these are the end times and that all of these thing's happening in the world are sign's of jesus' imminent return to save the righteous blah blah blah.

But the funny thing about it is that's what people have been saying for hundred's of years anytime anyone sees the world going to # they say "Well hell I guess gods gonna be here soon... I should start packin'." Every turn of the century the same thing happens. and if I recall right I believe that the church has called people all the way from nero to hitler the antichrist and said things along the lines of "The end is near repent or die. Now give us all your money so we can further the good work." there's not going to be a rapture or a return of christ, there is no antichrist. Revalation is a terribly written piece of glamorized fact, everything in it can be pinpointed to what was going on in rome, and it reeks of snide "Im better than you" rhetoric. Many biblical scholar's want it taken out of the Bible due to that fact. Its also not the only revalation written, when it was thought up there were already about 72 other versions of the book that were widespread in the early Christian community. I really sort of lost my original train of thought here at this point.

I guess it boil's down to there is no rapture and there is no second coming of christ to earth. Im not saying there is no heaven or hell im just saying revalation has been thrown out the window many times over but unfortunately when the theologians say its no good they get called heretical. So don't be expecting some antichrist to show up and then get a get out of jail free card with a rapture. people have been hoping for that for a few hundred years and they died before it showed up.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

and if I recall right I believe that the church has called people all the way from nero to hitler the antichrist and said things along the lines of "The end is near repent or die.

The vast majority of Christendom doesn't interpret Bible prophecy literal. Most of the church, including many Protestants, take an amillenial approach to Scripture. Essentially, this means that things aren't going to get worse then Christ comes. It means that Christ will just one day appear. They have a tendency to allegorize the Scripture. This doens't mean their right though. You wouldn't allegorize a history book would you?

there's not going to be a rapture or a return of christ, there is no antichrist.

Better go back and look a the Bible. It most certainly says that Christ will come back, there will be an Antichrist, and that the church will be raptured. What you do with what the Bible says though is up to you.

Revalation is a terribly written piece of glamorized fact, everything in it can be pinpointed to what was going on in rome, and it reeks of snide "Im better than you" rhetoric."

Everything can be pinpointed to Rome, eh? So, when did the Two Witnesses come to Jerusalem? Who were the 144,000? When did the Euphrates dry up?

Many biblical scholar's want it taken out of the Bible due to that fact.

Who are these "scholars"? I read much about the Bible and such and never had I heard this. Taking Revelation out of the Bible would be like taking chapters out of a novel or a biology book.

Its also not the only revalation written, when it was thought up there were already about 72 other versions of the book that were widespread in the early Christian community.

That's true that it wasn't the only apocalyptic book written, but it was the only one that was widely accepted by the early Christians. The others weren't accepted because they were known to be frauds and/or written after the deaths after all the apostles.

So don't be expecting some antichrist to show up and then get a get out of jail free card with a rapture. people have been hoping for that for a few hundred years and they died before it showed up.

The Antichrist is revealed after the rapture occurs. It's because of the rapture that he can be revealed [2 Thessalonians 2]. Why does it matter that people have died before the rapture happens? God promised Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden that there would be a Messiah. They didn't know when, but they knew he would come. They died. Many generations came and went after them as well before the Christ came. Simply because a promise doesn't have a specific date tied to it doesn't mean that it won't occur!

[edit on 4/13/2009 by octotom]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It does seem like things are shaping up for the first half of the tribulation. Whether the Mayan 12/21/2012 date is significant or not is yet to be seen, but things sure do seem to be shaping up that way. Speaking of Bible code, there are many codes relevant to the upcoming years and current times. Just a few are:

The Rapture

"The Rapture; a creation. A destruction, to me, that he fabricated"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance out of 810324998914 in favour of significance)

Damascus

"He shall smite; death/execution of the city of Damascus!"

crosses and shares a letter with Ezekiel 7:15

"The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within; he that is in the field shall die with the sword, and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 881468080 in favour of significance)

Iran (many codes fortelling it's destruction, Fire by God)

"I will vow, Iran will be destroyed"... "By the hand".. "Of Isreal"

(Matrix odds not listed)

and..

"He will strike/smite, a heap is Iran. They will be destroyed, end of the tree!/or He will strike, a heap! Iran will be destroyed and end of the tree"

crosses and shares a letter with Jeremiah 7:20

"Mine anger and My fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the land; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 64799522697820712 in favour of significance)

Barack Obama (several codes, but here's two)

"Extend! From Yah a light; Barack Obama is the death!"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 237727908410 in favour of significance)

and, listed singluarly.. (very big code all in one spot)

"shooting of Obama"
"2008/2009 President"
"not from Hawaii"
"not dead, from Kenya, solved/he interpreted our terror from bug/mistake and the abortion, he shall be shot for his speech/sayings" (see Obama's reverse speech)
"Chicago, Jan"
"the miracle, amputee shooter"
"the living one, the living one"

verses included in the code (it doesn't specify which verses in this case) are:

"I am as a wonder unto many;" and "And I will walk at ease," with "the living one, the living one" sandwiched between them

"And certain of them had charge of the vessels of service; for by tale they brought in and by tale they taken out"

"Behold, He putteth no trust in His servants, and His angels He chargeth with folly;"

"For Ephraim hath multiplied altars to sin, yea, altars have been unto him to sin."

"Because thou hast had a hatred of old, and hast hurled the children of Isreal unto the power of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time of the iniquity of the end;"

"Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein?"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 1.4952917016009E72 in favour of significance.)

UFO's

"The UFO not you shall fear".. "the reality".. "of Yeshua"
"They shall come"... " In the faith"
"Your wonders"..."In the dark"..."for Jehovah"
"Eternal"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 3598099 in favour of significance)

and..

"UFOs are seraphim, wrath of God"
shares the first letter of Ezekiel 1:8
"And they had hands of a man under their wings on their four sides"

(cont. of verse).. "to take in them coals of fire from between the cherubim under the firmament, which was over their seats, to put them into the hands of the seraphim, to scatter upon the place of the ungodly, to destroy the wicked that transgress his word; and their faces and their wings were equal to them four.."

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 1860412)

The end times

"The beginning of 'The Time of the End"
crosses Kings 7:4
"..and let us fall upon the camp of the Syrians"

(Matrix odds not listed)

9/11

"September 11"
"Comes from a conspiracy"
"Power of my judge/judgement, holocaust"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 1848014524 in favour of significance)

and..

"Who has directed? Yah behold! cheat!"
shares a letter with "Three times" and is crossed by "A kind of missle"
"Three times" shares a letter with "Pentagon"
"For Satan/Adversary" sits between two of the letters in "A kind of missle"
"Why did you strike?"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 442947)

Yellowstone

"Yellowstone, The mound! Descend!" shares a letter with "And the fire of his mound was shaken, you shake, God. Oh! prophet..."

"Volcano" forms an "L" with
"This place died in appearance, waited for 2009/10"

(Matrix odds not listed)

and..

"Yellowstone" shares a letter with Joel 4:14:
"The day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon are become black, and the stars withdraw their shining"

Running parallel to Joel 4:14 is:
"In the day of distress"
"They shall be devoured as stubble fully dry"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 5309002396125 in favour of significance)

and..

"For the fireplace of Yellowstone"
forms a "T" with Revelation 20:14
"They were cast into the lake of fire"

Mark of the beast

"The/a chip is a blemish; the mark of the beast!" is crossed by and shares a letter with ""God will cast you down before the enemy" and "They made a conspiracy against him, a conspiracy!"
"Mark upon the hand"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 334101625897259506 in favour of significance)

and..

"The core of the mark is Lithium"

(Matrix odds not listed)

and..

"Because made noise, a speech about a vision of fear. Examine carefully, incline you Mondex [to] God!" crossed by "A chip of the flock of Dan: Fear". That is crossed by "and to all from wantonness they placed a plantation and is going to pass, indeed, that a sacrifice will be permitted for the sprinkled"

"Because of God 666, in the night and people/Nation spoke Me lowly." crossed by and shares a letter with "Your bitterness pointed to the Grace"

"Cursed chip! A calamity, oh!, in My hand shall come."
"In you, lamb, a hand obturated, a light."
"A glorified hand: Is poison, be alert!"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 187544426343099109 in favour of significance)

There's many more for comets, asteroids, the fall of the dollar, the depression and many other things, some of which in the past I have seen come true with my own eyes down to the exact date. Otherwise, I wouldn't believe the validity of Bible code myself, so I don't blame others for not believing it either.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I saw this video

www.youtube.com...

which is a prediction by author David Flynn. I

a informative 3:00 minute clip, with a lot of brought up to ponder...

the July 4th- through - 21 Dec period of time is not unique to the year 2009
(i trust the truth of the authors calculation that this time period is 1,260days long)

what i do have reservation about...is that the Gemini-Twins star constellation viewed on 4 July '09 becomes the 'Appearance' of the Two Witnesses, of the end times & will be of influence for the 1,260 day mission.

What might be a connecting 'dot', is found on another thread on ATS, just begun today... is the the Bilderberger meeting (see: www.abovetopscret.com...

a meeting that will last from 14-17 May '09 in Greece...
which will be enough time for the Bilderbergers to select & install
a person into a prestigious position whithin the Global Scene,
so as to launch (his?) their Anti-christ career, by July 4th '09....

which is the time horizon which begins your OP linked youtube video presentation ...

thanks for the link

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If you figure out who he is let me know. meanwhile i will be on my knees for the next few days praying to god to make it rain as a sign that he watches over me. Even if i dont understand Why somone should not covet anothers wife.. or steal.. or lie, I will do it what is written down in the ten commandments. Just follow the rules and do what list says. We are all going to be singing to him naked for eternity anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

As I said in my original post, we live in a time unlike any other. Yes I know prior generations sometimes thought they might be living in end times, but they were just flat wrong. Crucial prophecy was not fulfilled until 1948, when Israel became a nation again.

And there are so many other prophecies that had not come to be, until this current technological age we live in. There are countless themes in the Bible, timelines that would boggle the most scholarly mathmetician, etc, and prophecies that can now be seen clearly, that made no sense to other generations. It is much more difficult to debunk Bible Prophecy today than to validate it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I watched the videos, but what exactly is supposed to happen in July 2009?

I'm confused about that part. Also, the temple of Solomon and its distances to other places predicting certain time periods can be done with almost any place.

I could draw a line from here to another part of the world and say, "The number came to 144,000 feet, which means the 144 thousand in the bible are in fact real, etc"

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Regarding the statements now and then seen that the Bible-prophecies is "long done", it is important to bring up(just as Bombeni said), that certain and specific prophecies made, has not been "possible" until this day and age, such as the Mark of The Beast, Antichrist being seen by everyone in the World at the same time, and so on.
While some prophecies indeed may have been fulfilled, others would need the aid of the technology of this day and age specifically, to be fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Regarding Bilderberg and a couple more..

"A sign (or miracle) of my Father is the skip he engraved"

"Hid in the Torah" shares a letter with "It was overpowered (by) computer" and also shares a letter and is crossed by "His code, by numbering"
"Codes"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 22923573343358892 in favour of significance)

"Lancer (of) the comet of the USA, hurry! Father's sentence, I will calibrate the step" is crossed by and shares a letter with "Death, Fire"

(Matrix odds not listed)

"Bilderberg" crossed by and shares a letter with "Falsehood of the wicked one"
"Enemy in the way"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 8338749 in favour of significance)

"Power of Bilderberg" is crossed by and shares a letter with both "Men of power/authority" and "All those conspiring against king"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 262778950526 in favour of significance)

"I will weed Bilderberg from the lodging"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 9624422442812 in favour of significance)

"Among clay is Bilderberg" is crossed by "and poisonous, a cage is which is his chip" and 1 Chronicles 21:19 "and a hand for 'matter of fortune'. Both crosses share the same letter in "Among clay is Bilderberg". One crosses horizontally and one diagonally.

2 Chronicles 32:11 "and the ruin raised, it's mother (origin) is Roma" is crossed by "and sufficiently, woe! It/he prepared for the future!"

"Club"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 1,58821448280508E29 in favour of significance)

"The beast of the Trilateral Commission/or The beast is the Trilateral Commission" is crossed by "And it shall destroy them that are mighty and the people of the saints" and is preceeded by "And through it's cunning it shall cause craft to prosper", both from Daniel 8:24 and 25.

"Day of the caste"

(Matrix odds are 1 chance in 605890458778542 in favour of significance)

(The matrix has 18 rows, is 37 columns wide and contains a total of 666 characters)

Sorry, I find Bible code fascinating. Anyways, enough from me.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Thanks for those lines, I find it interesting too. And I think at this point Bible Code is proven beyond just sheer chance, proven to have great significance.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Fellow Christians, I can't tell you how amazing this info. is that this guy David Flynn has documented. He's got the whole alien/masons/templars-search-for-the-Ark/man of sin/false gog-magog war thing laid out.

London is exactly 1948 nautical miles from the center of Israel; Israel became a nation in 1948.

In an interview I listened to he explained how there will be a false gog-magog war, he thinks this fall, when Israel will be attacked or nearly attacked, and wwIII will be eminent. That is when the man of sin is going to appear and work it all out. He talked about how even the elect will be fooled. I needed that reminder, because with the way so many people are anti-semitic now, which I really realized by reading posts at ATS, it is evident that Israel is being sized up for another attack just as they have been since the beginning of time. When that happens, think how relieved we will feel when this attack is prevented by the antichrist who will appear at that time. It will be easy for any of us to breathe a sigh of relief and be taken in by him, whoever he is.

David Flynn has a channel at Youtube, here is one of the many videos available, where he talks about all of this.

www.youtube.com...

2012, The Year of Resurrection
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Link to my main Bible code source

I've gotten codes from here for years and it is also the place I got all but one of the codes I saw come true with my own eyes. There are hundreds of codes there.

As far as the lawless one coming, it's really interesting and none of us can really know exactly how this will play out. Some speculation on my part is this. I don't think there's any doubt that Obama will be shot by someone sometime within the next year and will be killed. I had read some interesting codes about this awhile ago from a different source, but they basically said that when this happens to Obama, something will happen to Joe Biden that forces him to step down. I am guessing this will have something to do with the arteriovenous malformation he had. Basically what that is is a growth in the brain that is congenital and acts like a tumor. He had this removed, but these types of things are hard to treat because they usually come back. When Biden steps down, Hillary Clinton is the one who will become president. Codes about Clinton being president in 2010, perhaps under the name Hillary Rodham, say that she will worship and praise the beast. Perhaps she will be one of the main players in the persecuting and murdering of christians?

Who knows, we can only speculate, but God will only allow us to know so much about his mysterious plan. Some things we will never know until they happen and that's why it's so important to always be ready. Christ will return like a thief in the night. Another thing to keep your ears out for is the discovery of Noah's Ark. There is a code that says God will allow this to be found in the last days, but not before. Maybe he doesn't want it to be a tourist attraction?

As far as World War III, that is also in the codes. I believe it will happen as the lawless one will appear in a time of war, rumors of war, economic turmoil, earthquakes and general chaos. I don't think we're quite there yet, but it's not far away, perhaps in June or July. Keep your eyes peeled!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thanks for all that information Kratos. I'm definitely going to be checking that all out really soon.

There is one flaw that I can spot in your speculation. If something happens to Obama/Biden, then Nancy Pelosi would become President. This of course wouldn't happen if something happens to her too or if the order goes something like: Biden steps down, Hilary becomes VP, something happens to Obama, Hilary becomes POTUS.

The June/July date seems to be gaining alot of momentum across the net. It will be interesting to see if anything happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Oh now, that is all very interesting kratos and octotom.

If Obama is shot, we have to allow for the possibility of him recovering. Isn't that a sign Jesus gave us, to identify the antichrist?

I mean he could recover but yet be unable to continue as Prez; maybe he would then be exalted to some newly appointed office called NWO Liaison or something.

That is interesting too, so if the Prez and VP or both unable to serve, Pelosi would be the one to automatically step into the office? Wow, I gotta have some time to digest that one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join