It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frightening, Unsolved and Disturbing Incident of Nine Dead Skiers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Each and every angle of this has been explored, except if there was any form of government involvment then why the hell would they mention the cut off tongue and the heavy internal damage.

If there was any cover up due to their involvement they could have EASILY pinned it on a group of prats wandering in the snow 'cos they were scared and all died of hypothermia, not disclosed the info as to some of the members gruesome deaths..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
Each and every angle of this has been explored, except if there was any form of government involvment then why the hell would they mention the cut off tongue and the heavy internal damage.

If there was any cover up due to their involvement they could have EASILY pinned it on a group of prats wandering in the snow 'cos they were scared and all died of hypothermia, not disclosed the info as to some of the members gruesome deaths..

Secrecy does not imply cover-up. Either there was no cover-up and the story was reported by the people investigating in the most truthful manner possible; or on the other hand the scenario / article was concocted to scare some group (most likely US intelligence). For more on this read this post.

If people are having a hard time buying that a particular frequency, where dB amplitude represents power ie/ P = W / t = (F*d) / t, can exert pressure. I ask people to consider "electrostatic coupling of acoustic vibrations to the relaxational modes of the orientational degrees of freedom of the water molecules" as it relates to "the resonant frequency of the body's organs."

I said it before, but this makes me think of Faraday waves in liquid.

(scrape to 1:57 to see what I'm getting at)

This effect can also be induced at lower frequencies. Here's a good example using just a speaker.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

What we see on those videos is the result of reactions of the material used, cornflour is a non-Newtonian liquid, making it have some unexpected reactions to the forces applied to it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Xtraeme

What we see on those videos is the result of reactions of the material used, cornflour is a non-Newtonian liquid, making it have some unexpected reactions to the forces applied to it.

Indeed! I'd like to point out:

A non-Newtonian fluid is a fluid whose flow properties are not described by a single constant value of viscosity. Many polymer solutions and molten polymers are non-Newtonian fluids, as are many commonly found substances such as ketchup, starch suspensions, paint, blood and shampoo. (source)

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Let me show you what i know of alien attacks of this type. What i have to show is the alien abduction of Scott Pendleton and Jen Fox in Red Rock park on February 14, 2005. The date and time of the attack is recorded on a video. It shows several glowing saucer shapes hovering behind a rectangular cloud. The cloud ejects a red-hot smoking mass of ejecta that crashes to the ground close to them, i believe the cloud to be a cloaked saucer. Scott hands Jen the camera and runs to the impact site. Jen follows still recording the action. Scott get close but the heat keeps him back. The molten like mass splits emitting a cloud of steam. Scott is stung and jumps back. Jen wants to leave but Scott wants just one more shot....It was his last one. Scott was attacked by what seems to be an animal at first, four legs, a head and a tail. In less than 1/2 a second this thing makes an appearance, encircles Scott's head in a seamless circle as a nearly invisible head slams into his chest and takes him down. The "body" of the creature morphs, extending into the apparent undergrowth. During the time of the attack Jen Fox was also attacked about the head, the camera (at this time on the ground) shows her being lifted up and violently being slammed down. Neither has been seen since.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b8db9463668.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90f8e7345736.jpg[/atsimg] In the first killer alien picture (this is second) if you look at the creatures back between the upraised arm and the tail, you will see a human-like face. This is the type creature i categorize as near invisible. The thing seems to stretch out beyond its "animal" form and seems more like a clamp designed specifically to entrap humans.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Other than those video still you've already posted, do you have more video stills?

Or even better, do you have the video?

Also how does this relate to the Dylatov Pass incident? I would suspect that being slammed down on the ground would leave some brusing

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

And in order to maintain the fire, someone (likely dyatlovtsy - yet we know nothing about the presence on the pass even some people) climbed on this very cedar - vysochenny, raskidisty - and jumped on the branch to break them . In addition, the knife cut branches growing number of lightning Birches, despite the fact that it was easier to break down your hands. While only a few steps from the fire, according to search engines, was brushwood! So the guys saw nothing ... (Even assuming that the range was dark night, it is still not converge - and the moon reflected light snow would make his own case.) Yes i do have more stills and yes, i do have the video. I have it on Realplayer, unfortunately i cannot upload from it. The above quote is from Cthulu Wiki, dyatlov pass. This site give an accounting of what was found at the scene, as well as who it belonged too, plus much more background information. The downside is that the facts are interwoven into the authors semi-fictional background.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Cannibals in the snow??? Never.

Possible E.T interaction? Definitely!

The tongue that was removed was removed from one of the females, or only female I believe. Dont you guys see a significance of removing a females tongue if one were collecting DNA?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

cn.truveo.com... This is the link for the video, i recommend downloading it for you files as it tends to disappear quickly........for obvious reasons. It is a smoking gun.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

that is a utterly pathetic hoax - why the hell you think it has any relevance escapes me ,

its been around for over 1 year - and nothing in the story has been shown to have any provenance

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jess_Undefined

I read about this on Cracked.com awhile ago. They give some pretty obvious answers of what might have happened.

I have read of this too, but was thinking it was at disinfo.com. They have very little in original submissions, so it could very well have been citing the cracked.com article.

Cracked does stories just like this under themes like: "5 impossible movie effects that are true," or "6 most dangerous scientific experiments ever performed," or "6 superhuman powers," et c., et c.

I think you've nailed the source AND the explanation!

s4u

jw

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

listen you ignorant ape, are you saying the U.S. Park service participated in a hoax while in uniform and on duty? Are you denying Scott Pentleton's car was found abandoned at the Red Rock trail head parking area. Do you deny that all their personal effects weren the car. Are you aware that their videocamera was found in the very area the attack was recorded in? Do you know that mass of slag material that fell from the sky was taken to a local college for examination. Finally, neither scott nor jen have show up anywhere on earth..

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

it is a HOAX get over it - there was no car found , no disapearence , the park service / police were never involved

its just a very bad short film

PS - if you ACTUALLY believe that ` scott pendleton ` was a real person and really did vanish - find one news report on it or any official verification

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think the better question is, did they stumble upon a Russian military test, who covered it up with evidence of 'aliens', or did they stumble upon aliens, which the military covered up with evidence of a test?

PS

That wasnt a very bad short film I thought it was good, looks like an extended version of Cloverfield! CGI was brutal though...
debris I dont know HOW you could think that was real

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Well let me put it this way....I have a photograph of their car full of their belongings. I have a picture of a park ranger by the name of Gleeson standing beside the mass of material that crashed to the ground. The college it was sent to really exists. I also examined the video frame by frame, each photo pixel by pixel. I am a very thorough person and was a county investigator for my local Sheriff department. I have personal experience with these entities, 24/7. If i make a "guess" i label it as such, you might notice i don't guess very oftem.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

FFS - if you really were a sheriffs investigator - then your total inability to analyse this vid / case is a big clue why you USED to be

any idiot can photograph a car and CLAIM its the missing persons vehicle / artefacts

if you really did work in law enforcement support - you should know how to locate the missing persons report - one was filed right ?

and why dont you contact the police dept refferenced at the end of the vid - or the college you claim holds the evidence and post thier replies honestly

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
probably best to ignore that crazy (hoax) video. and the responses surrounding it.as is is not relevant.

back to the real topic
if you wanted some kind of video to back up the idea of UFO's be they high tech military or alien.

ural mountain ufo

www.metacafe.com...

not the best vidoe for shure but at least it's somewhat belivable.

and a nice link detailing one of my earler links about nano technology

The discovery, about a year ago, of possibly-extraterrestrial nano-artefacts from the upper Pleistocene in the Ural mountains, led to violent arguments. Are these really remnants of some unearthly technology, or merely industrial waste from our own times? The present report, by the Central Scientific Research Institute for Geology and Prospecting for Precious and Non-Ferrous Metals (ZNIGRI) in Moscow, which has now been translated into German, emphasises the possibility of an extraterrestrial origin.

www.ufologie.net...
www.ufologie.net...

their are some reference links at the bottom of the page.

i dont know if the nano technology is relevant. maybe some of it is designed to interact with humans? causing disorientation and blindness??? i hightly doubt it but interesting none the less considering they are found all over the mountain regions.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What I did read sounds really interesting, good find.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
my ideas are those of ALIENS!!!!!!
it would explain radiation, the internal injuries, missing tongue, etc. what i don't get, though, is why the aliens would take the tongue. are they trying to take genes from humans and map our genome? or are they trying to create a super human with the best genes of our race, a "perfect specimen"?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join