It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frightening, Unsolved and Disturbing Incident of Nine Dead Skiers

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlternateEnding
That said...You would burn anything to stay warm in your sealed tent.
Who knows what they used. Burning of such....produces carbon monoxide...
reduce oxygen...brain does not function too well...produces a prolonged high...
or death...sometimes requires oxygen and many hours to recover.
I think in one of the photos we can see a chimney on the tent, but I am not sure.

I will have to look for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Some things about the infra-sounds.

First of all, only those below 20Hz are infra-sounds, above it we can ear it.

Second, the power levels talked about are very high, a 150dB is equivalent to a jet engine at 30 m, and the threshold of pain is around 130dB, with very probable ear damage.

Also, I don't think that the sounds could break ribs, they affect the thorax because of the lungs, solid bones like the ribs must be almost immune to those weapons.

Another thing I remembered, if the tent(s) were covered with some snow, how could they find the footprints? Wouldn't the footprints be covered easier (with just a little snow) than the tent?

PS: I must say that I haven't the slightest experience with snow, I have never even seen snow in all my life.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Here are some other links that might be interesting to correlate.

Human Mutilation Case

Human Mutilations

And, a curious excerpt from this link on the subject of the tongue.

According to the report, his nude body was found three days later in the middle of the desert, horribly mutilated: the tongue had been removed from the lower part of the jaw; the eyes, removed; the genitalia and the anus, all the way to the colon, excised, "as through a plug". The autopsy report confirmed that the body had been completely drained of blood.

Yuck and shudder! :0

1) If we make a hypothesis about other civilizations existing,

2) Then agree on the existence about some other intelligent species.

3) Also train the idea that some of them bare a possible dna similarity with our own race

4) and some of them have hyperspace capabilities (technologically advanced)

5) and that different civilizations out there that fall in to the above criteria engage in constant exchange, there is the need of accumulation of every aspect of information about other civilizations inside the common interaction sphere that might exist between different space societies

6) a case of mutilation as quoted above could server the following reason

Acquisition of dna but primarily intact body parts from species named A and surgical operations of implanting the said parts on to a similar species named B for the species B to be able to blend successfully within species A society and perform tasks that would require an 100% visual and genetic make up compatibility.

a) Appear in full bodily exposure without arousing any suspicions
b) Proceed in sexual intercourse and similar actions requiring an 100% compatibility and visual similarity with species B members.
c) Get medical tests and examinations without arousing any suspicions.
d) Reproduce

These tactics could be pursued and researched by an alien civilization to happen for a number of different reasons.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think in one of the photos we can see a chimney on the tent, but I am not sure.

I found this photo where you can see a chimney:

www.e1.ru...

So the dead skiers obviously used some kind of tent burner or stove, and there is a real possibility that they were subjected to carbon monoxid poisoning:

Carbon monoxide is produced when fuels are burned incompletely. Tobacco smoking, idling gasoline-powered vehicles, and the burning of oil, coal, wood, charcoal, kerosene, propane or natural gas can all produce carbon monoxide.

The risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from regularly maintained appliances that are properly ventilated is extremely low.

But improperly installed, operated or poorly maintained appliances that use these fuels may create unsafe levels of CO. In enclosed spaces like your home, vehicle, cottage, boat, recreational vehicle or tent, even a small amount of CO is dangerous.

www.deltafire.ca...

The strange behaviour of the skiers (the tent being sliced open from inside, two of the bodies found only in their underwear, some of the tracks left by people wearing socks, one shoe, or no footwear at all) may be explained by the effects of carbon monoxid poisoning:

Exposure to carbon monoxide causes flu-like symptoms such as headaches, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, impaired judgment, loss of manual dexterity, and even loss of consciousness. In sever cases, CO poisoning can cause brain damage and death.

www.deltafire.ca...

The story also tells that four of the bodies were found in a ravine, with injuries like a broken skull and broken ribs. One of the dead also was missing her tongue. This certainly sounds very sinister, but I hardly think this has anything to do with mutialtion. It is actually possible to bite off your own tongue in a severe fall accident. (One of my kids bit almost right through his tounge once when he was little and fell from a tree he was climbing.) The broken skull and ribs can also be explained by a fall.

Just my 2 cents about some aspects of this case.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

That was the photo I was thinking about, thanks.

The problem is that I do not know if that is one of the tents used on that occasion or not, it does not look like the same surroundings.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Very interesting but there is not much to go on. Bigfoot [The Russian Snowman] has been seen in the Urals, but as footprints of the skier were found this kind of rules it out.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well, they were on a expedition, so I think they must have used different camp sites during their journey. They walked during the day and then set ut camp for the night to rest and sleep. The photo of the tent with the chimney is probably taken at another location than the place they were found dead:

The skiers, led by Igor Dyatlov, 23, set up camp for the night of Feb. 2 on the slope of Kholat-Syakhl, a mountain next to Otorten. They pitched their tents at around 5:00 p.m., investigators said, citing photos that they developed from rolls of film found among the abandoned belongings.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by spacebot

Most excellent commentary, you have ordered most of the facts in a comprehensive manner, all that is left is to provide the missing evidence and solve the crime. In the vernacular of Sherlock Holmes, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." I would provide the solution for you but where is the fun in that. The missing evidence is the collapsed tent and the landscape around it. It should bear the old maritime warning, "Here there be monsters." The Mansi people are indigenous to the area, they tend to shamanistic beliefs. The Mansi name for the place the nine skiers was killed is "mountain of the dead" and the name of the mountain they were headed for is named "don't go there." As a parting hint....examine the pieces of "alien metal" found there. Aside from being the source of the radioactive residue on the clothing, the entities in/on the metal are the same as the beings who inhabit the land.

In 100 150 or 200 or even 250 years, analysis of incidents like these will be probably common cases, only because there are strong possibilities that some of the civilizations that might be inhabiting our immediate space neighborhood will probably be discovered.

We currently lack most the amounts of sociological and biological data necessary to make safe assumptions about what else might be interacting with us in our local biosphere, although myths, ancient texts and the occasional amount of folklore rumor is provided to us through relics of our antiquity, even sometimes if feels like it is the most important aspect that is needed to be taken at notice and passed to younger generations, even examining Homer's Iliad and Odyssey we get plenty of hints towards a troubled relationship between us and something else.
I the wake of our technological age and space travel, any theories and trends responsible for taking us to the stars upon re-examining evidence left behind by our ancestors we are starting to recognize strategies, relationships, and specific patterns and levels of interaction between us and what might be other sentient beings living and functioning outside our own biosphere.

Detailed and accurate sociological data pertaining to other civilizations, especially any that might have had some level of interaction with us in the past are not quite here yet.
It can be gleaned from our ancient recorded past that we used to have a troubled start as a species. Maybe interventions that are at some degree responsible for the norms our current human civilization enjoys, have happened once. At some cases it can be assumed that our existence has bee traumatized by external factors and other types of intelligences were taking initiatives not necessarily to our own benefit but probably to their own.

Any clever investigator wishing to foretell what our species might be doing regarding our actions upon identifying who was responsible and how in our past regarding any exact data gleaned from scientific research that would come up with a profile and address of any possible perpetrator, will be sure that in the wake of these realizations and if we still have a technological prowess we might be as a human civilization actively seeking to intercept and destroy the ones that might have been hijacking our past in a negative manner, even more so if it is gleaned that our sociological progress might be happening at more increased rates than the rivaling perpetrators societies.

We are a species on the up, while many of our antagonists might be sharing a "stationary" level of presence not only sociologically but technologically as well. Maybe an advanced one but probably static none the less and once that mark is passed by us, they should be realizing their expiration date.
Now we seem to enjoy a certain level of protection from a number of outside factors still very difficult to be identified in both their reasons and involved identities, but all this level of possible protection has to happen while in our own sovereign biosphere.
It is safe to assume we don't see cases like this 1957 9 skiers incident appearing in front line news every day because whatever party is acting against us in such an inhuman manner has probably its level of interaction with us severely limited by another concerned party and more close to us in terms of regarding humane treatment of other sentient species, so it might be fear itself that is probably making such negative entities refrain from increased levels of activity against us. Thus unfortunate events like the described one in this thread have to be happening near the vicinity of still lurking ancient energies and foul presence but as a species we have been properly warned before ages. We currently have no comprehension of nature's inner workings and why some places appear far more dangerous than some other ones.

I do recall the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Russian fiction movie film (1979) by Andrei Tarkovsky which recently became a video game for PC and I wonder if this area in the Urals was from where he got his inspiration.
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

What level of protection we can enjoy out there should be a matter of question, because probably out there, might be fair game, might be that we are on our own.

I'm only trying to do what we will be finding ourselves doing roughly two centuries later.
I welcome any tips about these spiraling artifacts and their possible interpretation by the local folklore.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It gets better and better..

Yugra wikipedia

The "Middle Earth" traditions of the Khanti and Mansi people.

The Khanty and Mansi people of Yugra were pagans throughout almost all of their history. The traditional religions of the Khanty and the Mansi are based on the triple division of the world: the upper (the sky), the middle (the earth), and the lower (subterranean). According to the Mansi beliefs, all the worlds are populated by spirits, each of whom has a special function to fulfill. The equilibrium between the human world and the world of gods has been maintained by means of sacrifices. The traditional religions are also characterized by shamanism, and a set of totemic figures: the bear being the most deeply respected. In honor of this animal, bear festivals were conducted regularly until they and the associated worship of idols and sacred groves were formally banned by the Soviets in 1933. This was the result of widespread resistance to collectivisation policies which culminated in the Kazym rebellion.

The Khanty and Mansi strange worships
The "World Surveyor" or "Ob Master"

"The home of the Ob Master was presumably near the stronghold Samarovo in the mouth of the river Irtysh. According to their heathen belief he was the god of the fish, depicted in a most impudent manner: a board of wood, nose like a tin tube, eyes of glass, little horns on top of the head, covered with rags, attired in a (gilt breasted) purple robe. Arms - bows, arrows, spears, armour, etc - were laid beside him. According to their heathen belief they say about the collected arms that he often has to fight in the water and conquer other vassals. The frenzy ones thought that the atrocious monster is especially horrifying in the darkness and in the large waters, that he comes through all the depths where he watches over all fish and aquatic animals and gives everyone as much as he pleases." (Novitsky: 59).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

In the middle of the 19th century there was a road house at he top of Crawford's Notch in the White Mountains of New Hampshire owned and operated by the Willey family. One night they heard an avalanche rolling down the mountain behind them and they ran out of the house. Thanks to a rock spur up on the ridge the avalanche divided in two and went around the house sparing it... but killed all of the people who had run out of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtraeme

Some things about the infra-sounds.

First of all, only those below 20Hz are infra-sounds, above it we can ear it.

Indeed! I mentioned that in the opener:

The study of such sound waves is sometimes referred to as infrasonics, covering sounds beneath 20 Hz down to 0.001 Hz. This frequency range is utilized for monitoring earthquakes, charting rock and petroleum formations below the earth, and also in ballistocardiography and seismocardiography to study the mechanics of the heart. Infrasound is characterized by an ability to cover long distances and get around obstacles with little dissipation.(source)

I tried to be careful when referring to the >20-150 Hz range to not refer to it to as infra-sonic. I'll go back and double-check to try to make sure I'm clear on this point. However it is interesting to note,

infrasonic pitch of 20 to 30 cycles per second, which does not "register" on tape recordings. Some have suggested that these infrasounds are only sensed in physiology, being "electrostatic" in nature. (source)

Another thing that caught my attention:

50-100hz: intolerable sensations in the chest and thoracic region can be produced - even with the ears protected. (source)

Second, the power levels talked about are very high, a 150dB is equivalent to a jet engine at 30 m, and the threshold of pain is around 130dB,

That's was why I pointed out that, "Researchers at Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego speeded up the recorded sounds from two volcanoes and uncovered a noise very similar to typical jet engines." (source). I wouldn't be surprised if the noise was coming from a crafts engine (or perhaps a natural tectonic source?) like I suggested addressing the first bit of evidence:

1. Some sort of jet or helicoper (using a turboshaft jet engine) had
    1. an experimental engine and a side-effect of producing oscillations at 7 cycle per second (cps or hz) when reaching higher RPMs having the unhappy side-effect of negatively impacting humans.

with very probable ear damage.

If it was in the 150-155 dB range it would be close to the rupturing point (160 dB).

Also, I don't think that the sounds could break ribs, they affect the thorax because of the lungs, solid bones like the ribs must be almost immune to those weapons.

That was my take too. Palpitations of muscles exerting pressure on skeletal structure. I'd be curious at what rate rib bruising and fractures could be induced through over-stimulus of a persons heart / diaphragm.

Another thing I remembered, if the tent(s) were covered with some snow, how could they find the footprints? Wouldn't the footprints be covered easier (with just a little snow) than the tent?

PS: I must say that I haven't the slightest experience with snow, I have never even seen snow in all my life.

Lets say you go to the beach and you walk to the shore. You dig your foot in to the sand a good 6". The tide washes up over the imprint of your foot. In the process it carries away some of the sand and causes sand adjacent to it that isn't compacted to fill in on top of the foot-print. Even as it does this it still leaves the impression of a foot. Wind and snow is much the same thing. If there's wind it has the ability to carry the print away and cover it up (assuming the compacted snow hasn't already frozen).

Where sand and snow differ is that snow doesn't fill in a foot-print. If it's snowing it will pile up on the uncompacted and compacted snow evenly meaning there's still a visible indicator of a persons foot-print because of the variation in height. With some careful work a person can brush away the fresh snow and get to the original snow impacted by the persons foot.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

So, to recap, sounds below 20Hz are not heard by humans, but sounds with higher frequencies, like 50Hz, are, so any sound above 20Hz (without considering personal differences that make people ear more or less some frequencies) would have been detected by the skiers, but sounds below 20Hz would have not.

As a way of comparison, the humming we sometimes ear on loudspeakers that are not producing any real sound is usually the result of the interference of the power supply, at 50Hz or 60Hz.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtraeme

So, to recap, sounds below 20Hz are not heard by humans, but sounds with higher frequencies, like 50Hz, are, so any sound above 20Hz (without considering personal differences that make people ear more or less some frequencies) would have been detected by the skiers, but sounds below 20Hz would have not.

As best as I understand. Though I'd be cautious to point out, 'infrasonic pitch of 20 to 30 cycles per second, which does not "register" on tape recordings. Some have suggested that these infrasounds are only sensed in physiology, being "electrostatic" in nature.'

I think it's also worth considering heterodyning. There could easily be an ultrasonic component (ie/ 16000 Hz & 16002 Hz combining in the ear to form 32000 Hz and 2Hz). I think it's also interesting that ultrasonic devices are more directional than acoustical waveforms. When I was at MIT I remember they had a Bose wave cannon mounted in the student center. We used to joke we could bring down the whole building if it was just positioned properly.

The reason I find all of this so fascinating is because during my audio engineering class we ended up getting a taste of the low 20 Hz component of the wave cannon and my lord was that disturbing. I'm just glad the instructor didn't pump it above the 20-30 dB level.

As a way of comparison, the humming we sometimes ear on loudspeakers that are not producing any real sound is usually the result of the interference of the power supply, at 50Hz or 60Hz.

Yep there would have potentially been a normal engine noise and then an infrasonic noise underpinning it.

Freaky and somewhat scary. Though I'm still inclined to believe the whole story was invented to wig out US intel.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
As best as I understand. Though I'd be cautious to point out, 'infrasonic pitch of 20 to 30 cycles per second, which does not "register" on tape recordings. Some have suggested that these infrasounds are only sensed in physiology, being "electrostatic" in nature.'

Frankly, I see that just as sensor problem (if true), a sound, either infra, normal or ultra, is just the vibration of the air, so they cannot be "electrostatic" in nature, whatever that may mean.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Frankly, I see that just as sensor problem (if true), a sound, either infra, normal or ultra, is just the vibration of the air, so they cannot be "electrostatic" in nature, whatever that may mean.

I'm inclined to agree. I intend to do a bit more digging to see if there's anything to that particular statement. In the meantime I'm having fun doing bass tests against my subwoofer. I can definitely hear to about 25 hz, but that's about it. Probably has more to do with me destroying my ear-drums than anything else

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is way outside of my field of knowledge, but there does appear to be a correlation between Coulomb's law and acoustic mode vibrations as they specifically relate to biopolymers.

Here's an abstract from Theory of acoustic mode vibrations of DNA fibers,

A previous model for acoustic mode vibrations of a DNA molecule in water is extended to the case of an array of many DNA molecules, as occurs in the fibers studied in most experimental work on DNA. The acoustic modes of this system are found to consist of coupled modes of water sound vibrations and DNA acoustic modes. This model is used to study the electrostatic coupling of acoustic vibrations to the relaxational modes of the orientational degrees of freedom of the water molecules. It is found that the long-range or macroscopic electric field generated by the acoustic mode vibrations of the water-DNA system gives too small a damping and frequency shift of the acoustic modes to account for the observations on DNA fibers. Therefore, the observed damping and frequency shifts are most likely due to either friction between the surrounding water and the vibrating DNA, or coupling to the water orientation degrees of freedom resulting from the short range (i.e., screened) Coulomb interaction. The latter explanation (which is most likely the correct one) implies that the relaxation time of the hydration shell water is longer than the observed relaxation time by a factor of the static dielectric constant of the hydration water.

However it still doesn't address, 'Some have suggested that these infrasounds are only sensed in physiology, being "electrostatic" in nature.'

I don't believe the person who originally wrote that was suggesting that infrasonics don't exist outside a humans ability to sense it (or that it can't be recorded analog by an input device to a data storage unit). Rather that since we don't "hear" infrasonics rather we feel "electrostatic coupling of acoustic vibrations to the relaxational modes of the orientational degrees of freedom of the water molecules" in our body. That we would need another analog mechanism outside of a standard audio recording device. Which is true. You don't use your home microphone to record 10hz earthquake infrasounds. You need something like a seismometer. Much the same as you descend to "20 to 30 cycles per second" it may become harder for (at that point in time when it was written) analog microphones to pick up these compression waves, though I'm not sure why a tape based mechanism would have a hard time storing it.

What's really interesting is thinking about "electrostatic coupling of acoustic vibrations to the relaxational modes of the orientational degrees of freedom of the water molecules" as it relates to "the resonant frequency of the body's organs."

Though I may be simplifying it makes me think of Faraday waves in cornflour.

(scrape to 1:57 to see what I'm getting at)

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't have much to add except tons of admiration for the posters here who are a model for how a subject like this should be discussed on the innerwebz

bravo

I learned a ton from reading this

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Great work on the acoustic weapons concept. I think it's a plausible explanation for some of the pathology we are observing. But, not all.

I searched in Google Earth for the mountain "Kholat-Syakhl, Russia" and it took me directly to a marker for the site of the incident someone set with links.

When you see it in 3D you can see an avalanche is not possible. Most avalanches occur between 20 and 50 degrees. However, the largest avalanches occur between 30 and 45 degrees, and the areas which have the greatest frequency of avalanches are between 35 and 40 degrees. This is due to the fact that this angle allows the most snow to collect at the least stable angle. This site is at the top of a gently rolling mountain. It is barely 15 a Degree slope.

Unless a Hurricane was pushing it, the snow would not slide with much force. If drifts where high, there could have been calving, but all short lived and small events I would think. These people would show blunt force trauma, brusing and other pathology. There was none. Very strange that.

They ran with little clothing some of them. Probably like you would leave a tent that a tree was falling on. But, they kept running. So far that they thought they where safe enough to re-group and build a fire. Maybe climbing a tree to see if they could see the camp.

They tried to get back, but either could not find it or on approach saw something that kept them away. They diverted again.

Tell me this, if you where there, knowing you would die in a matter of a couple hours exposed, what would influence you to not only run into the snow and cold unclothed, but find you in a ravine so far from the camp?

Then what in gods name would keep you away from the lifesaving camp and supplies?

Horror? Sheer terror? I think we can deduce it was a scene of unimaginable stress and anxiety.

So far we only have evidence that they where there. No one or no thing left any evidence otherwise. Radiation was discounted. Wasn't it? Metal? Isn't this wilderness?

Everything there was packed in by a person, or dropped from an aircraft, or ...What? Crashed? Where is the metal from?

As far as the anthropological data from the Mansi legends and material, I would look closer there too. I've had an interest in aboriginal society and thought and have read about tribal culture mythology, spiritual practices and general life of peoples from the American plains to Brazilian Jungle, People of the Ice and northern snow fields to Deserts and arid mountains. In the study of the mythology and symbolism, including the story telling of many peoples, the images and events in the stories are in many cases to inform subsequent generations a non-technical understanding of the world.

In too many instances, the stories and mythologies proved to be accurate in the understanding of things, without a technical understanding. Many named places that would pose danger like bad water, high metal, poisonous plants and maybe negative physical properties we can only talk about in modern science where named or had mythology of understanding woven into the stories, songs, names and places. No science seem to be needed other than observation over generations. So no science, yet they knew.

If you have some knowledge of the aboriginal mind, you know how they do it. They don't need the science we seem to be fixated with. Before Science remember there was natural understanding. That is how we survived.

I'm just finding more questions here. Bad dreams too.

ZG

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
nobody wrote in diaries, but for some unknown reason they unwrapped the large sheet of paper and wrote on it in upper part by the large letters such words: "From now on we know that the snow men exist".
Snowmen were the local name for "Bigfoot or Yeti"
The inspectors have decided that the group didn't feel quite themselves and have started to make wallpaper for their club, not waiting for the end of the trek. They were sure that the guys named themselves as "snow men" as they were very strong winter travelers.
They made a banner "From now on we know that the snowmen exist' They were excited by it.
In that time snowmen stories came only from the Himalayas and none from Soviet Union with the only message by hydrologist Pronin at Pamir. Nobody could think about hominoid at Polar circle, and official persons especially!
TextThis discovery was uppermost in their minds when things went bad.
Now, Vadim Chernobrov knew much more about hominoids than anybody did in those times and he viewed the situation anew.

From the certificates of postmortem examinations he'd found out that three from all nine men had their ribs fractured. They were damaged symmetrically on right and left parts of the bodies and without externally visible impacts. As though a very strong someone had embraced them. It is obvious that these men had real reason for horror.
TextThese three men were picked up and crushed....this is in keeping with bigfoot attack behavior.
As to absence of traces, after February 1st strong winds blew and the snow was blown off and its level had lowered by 25 centimeters. Instead of usual deep trackes chains of small hillocks of pressed snow led from the tent in different directions. It's possible that elevations of hard snow from huge hominoid footsteps were not understood as such and were considered as stones or something else that stood out of snow.
TextBigfoot is a created tool, made of living being working together to build a weapon.
In addition to said above Chernobrov found out that in 1958 year a group of Mansi hunters were lost mysteriously near the Otorten Mountains. In general, this place became known as very menacing and nobody from native people wished to go there.
TextThe mountain took nine Mansi men, then nine young russians, 9 is a sacred number ?????
I didn't find in this hypothesis anything that would contradict our modern knowledge about hominoids in Taiga Regions.

It is probable that the tourists accidentally entered into hominoid territory and hominoids defended it.
Wikipedia

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very interesting!!

Fact: it is a secret cover-up, for what?

Fact: they had experienced tremendous fear.

Fact: couldn't have been a bear as they leave evidence such as; torn bodies, footprints etc. blood everywhere.

Fact: all died except one back at base camp due to illness. What did they hear or witness?

Fact: little clothing and footwear indicating panic and quick withdrawal.

Fact: if they didn't grab clothes they wouldn't think to grab fire equipment.

Fact: if it had been just human error there would be no need for a cover-up.

Fact: extreme fear has been known to create white hair. A friend of mine who died in an avalanche did not have white hair as a result. He was knocked out and suffocated in the snow a few feet below surface.

Fact: camping out in the open would produce less fear, thinking that a predator would be less likely to attack in the open. They didn't seem concerned with "hiding" or protecting themselves in trees while camping for the night. Odds are; they sensed, or suspected danger, in the woods, but it obviously didn't save them.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join