It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Be Told 95% Of People Will Not Make It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by JipStix

It will happen, and it must happen.

It must happen? Why must it happen?
Since this is just a theory of yours, wouldn't it be better to say it could happen? Why 'must'? Do you actually want it to happen?

[edit on 6/4/2009 by Batmanatee]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I too believe something is coming -- however I also believe that humans are more resilient. We are wired to fight, to survive, and I think there are going to be a great deal of people around to see what the future holds. At least 50% or more. JMHO

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Nice Avatar
the brother to mine.

Anyways, there seems to be a common consensus that something doesn't feel right with the world and it's current events.

What is most interesting about this, is that both Christians who are watching bible prophesy and those that don't believe in God, agnostics and atheists, although they are both coming at this topic from polar opposite sides both sense something is up.

Most everybody who visits ATS can sense it, you can almost feel it.
One thing I have learned since visiting ATS is that many who post in these forums regardless of faith or no faith, have discovered various aspects of truth of what is really going on.

Essentially, the two sides are both right, the NWO will equal the "Great Tribulation" that the bible talks about.
In Latin it is called Tribulatio Ma'gna
And the percentage used by the OP is about right it could even be higher

Matthew 24 verses 21&22

21For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now--no, and never will be [again].
22And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God's chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

First it is clear this will be the worst time in the entire history of the world, and when you consider the horrors that this planet has already seen, is going to be worse than all of them, scary stuff.

Second, notice that it is going to be so bad that not even one human would survive if God doesn't intervene. That's where you have the high kill ratio.
Now people are mocking the OP, but sadly he is right.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I will agree pollution is bad, plastic is bad etc.

But...Long before man walked the earth animals were eating other
animals, and so on.

So eating food and being human is not evil.

This self loathing guilt complex needs so time with your local shrink.

But animals don't level entire acres of rain forest to eat their food, nor do they laud vast nets and scoop up and grind up garbage fish, sucking out the quality fish. Nor has any animal so changed the environment through pollution as we have.

It's not guilt, it simply fact. We have and are contributing to a mass extinction, and are grinding the planet down to unsustainable levels.

But if the 150,000+ plants, insects and animals going extinct is a cool thing with you, then all the more power to the future.

Not saying all life is going to be wiped out, but we certainly have upset the order of things down here, and current generations and future generations are going to pay for it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The NWO are a bunch of *bleeps* what are they so afraid of?? get on with it already, "ohh we're the elite and we're going to kill you all off".. Get on with it then, lazy bone idle overlords are no overlords at all. There will be no mass depopulation, just more consumption, more slavery to money and more misery. Just get in the game, get as much money as possible and take your kids to a theme park because the NWO is all bark and no bite.

I repeat the NWO are a bunch of *$^&£"!! I'd dare them to release their viruses on me, even a newborns immune system could battle off their flimsy flu's.

Amateurs, give me the resources and I'll do it myself.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

reply to post by ECWSANDMAN13

I don't need to show you proof.

I don't know what will happen exactly but something BAD will happen.

After you do the amount of research I've done, you start to see some patterns that fill up the puzzle.

It's coming, and most people won't make it.

It's going to be by the end of this year or the next few.

Or decades... or centuries.. but be warned it is coming!!!!!!!

I suggest that if you really want to be taken seriously then write it on an "A board" and parade it around your local town.. preferably naked.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Batmanatee

It will happen because our politicians and the elite (Bohemian Grove, Illuminati, Luciferian Philosophy etc.) all "worship" a religion with secret knowledge in it that promises them eternal life and beyond.

Do you think they are fooling themselves?

OR maybe the DO (and they DEFINITELY DO) have the "secret" knowledge that is being suppressed from the general public.

They are pushing towards a One World Order (or other secret agendas) and once they get what they want, then they DO get what they worshiped, which would be infinite power and eternal life.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The only charateristic of man kind that will hit 95% will be ATS members adding Bobbylove to their Ignore list.
The painstaking commitment of two minutes research on Bobbys thread has led me to believe that this will be a certainty.

So there it is, ignorance really is bliss. Ignore Bobbylove to reach 95% with 5% percent probably representing multiple accounts established bobbylove to keep his Portals Thread and his Thread about how important my portal thread is.

You count me as a percentile from now on bobby.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by baseball101

I specifically answered your question and said go to Google and type in anything related to what I'm saying (2012, Nibiru, Dna activation, pole shift, annunaki, etc.) but you don't do that, so no sources. The end.

Several people have specifically asked you to cite your sources as well, but you've done nothing but spew garbage. Pathetic.

- Strype

Edit: Oh, and asking people to google a bunch of random terms is NOT citing your sources, ffs.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Strype]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

i'd have to agree with you and a few others about choosing the 95%. i'm not entirely "ignorant" or blissful as the OP stated, but i don't think i want to live in the world that's coming, where it's quite possible that everyone i ever knew and loved would be gone. that would be the utlimate horror. then again, who knows how strong the instinct for survival will be once we are actually faced with the choice...if there even is a choice.

one ironic thing i've been told is that it may well be that those more resistant to the preconditioning may very well be the ones "spared." then again, because there's a theory for everything, there's an opposite theory as well...that the resistant shall be the first to go, that what they want is herdlike behavior.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well I guess you need a good strong drink cause that is just Bat# Crazy!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What ever the total of dead the living will need basic survival skills.
Small groups should try and unite in hanging in as long as possible.TextText Purple

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wait, here we go with bobby on his posts again, yelling at people to be open minded, once again putting himself in the position of the elite. Except this time hes the survivor, not a contactee or a guy who can open portals to get a girl.

Bobby, you keep working on those super powers to be activated, and while you are running around in your cape trying to be superman or professor x , myself and other people will be gathering food, and taking care of their families. More possibly, keeping the nutjobs like you downrange at about 1500 yards just to be safe.

If anything does happen, hey thats ok with me. Some people call it the time of spiritual enlightenment, others call it our demise. I say, isnt that the same thing, i mean isnt the moment of death an instant release into the next realm? Doesnt that qualify as enlightenment? Arent you made aware at that point?

Anyway just my two cents. Dont buy the hype, live your life, love your families and laugh uncontrollably , thats the purpose of life anyway.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
The real truth is 95% of all statistics (not backed up by sources) are made up... or was that 96%, I forget.

If 95% of the people are wiped out, the "powers that be" will not have anyone left to do their heavy lifting.

You don't expect the "elite" to do all their own work do you?

Your assuming the elite have complete control over natural disasters or cosmic events .....which I doubt.

When it comes to events like these, they are as helpless as we are.

Maybe they have already created their laborers in underground labs and are stockpiling them to do their bidding when the storm passes over.

It could be many things but to act like they are in complete control is foolish.

Def not calling you out or trying to be mean though please don't take it like that.

I just feel there are high powers, and civilizations and dimensions and matter that is beyond even their comprehention.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I STRONGLY believe that this year followed by the next couple will be the LAST few years of humanity.

One thing is FACT. 95% of us will not be here to see what happens.

Wow. Since this is FACT...

Note to self. Be part of the top 5 percentski.

Are you implying that the top 5% will be polish ? lololol :-) get it ....ski

2 loines

[edit on 8-4-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

One thing is FACT.

You've really not put forward a convincing argument, let alone fact.

there've been people declaring the end of the world, or at least the world as we know it as long as there have been nay sayers. However, what you're saying here is nothing more than "the end is nigh", with nothing to back your argument up.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I STRONGLY believe that this year followed by the next couple will be the LAST few years of humanity.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A BIG CHANGE COMING AND 95% OF PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE THE DAY THAT FOLLOWS BECAUSE THEY'LL END UP DYING.

Regardless of what the scenario that unfolds could be: 2012, alien invasion, NWO, etc.

One thing is FACT. 95% of us will not be here to see what happens.

Hmm, would you describe yourself as a person who has a lot of positive energy?

PS - Please, please, please never purchase any firearms.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can give you eight pages of research material that slams dunks the media......

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

he's probably deffeatist. god i hate those type of people. falling to despair.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Users... users... ive read over this thread, and have not found anyone who has put their finger real evidence to back this 95% population end of the world scenario. Most of you lack something, at least from what I can see.... its God, and it dates physical realistic sense some thousands of years ago. Prophecy... by .... prophets! Now hold on a minute prophets you say. Arent those people those crazy kookes who claimed they were communed directly by "God". YES infact they are those exact people who say had literall communion with God. And if we take some of the thousands of seconds, minutes, hours, and what not time we spend filing through the online documents and so on and so forth, and open the most printed book ever in the history of man. We will begin to unfold a preochestrated event predictor, which would describe to us the exact events of what will come to pass. They are referred by these prophets and god himself as theEnd Times. Whoa sound familiar? To tell you the truth, you all are the smartest most open minded people out there, considering you are not eating all the crap the CNN and mainstream propaganda feeds you for "hard fact". The truth is, the anti-christ is phrophecised to rule and control the world. And through his rulewill bring despair, enslavement, death, and utter desolation Translation of the anti-christ, written in John 2:22 "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son" Now how do I know that Antichrist will rule? and wait, isnt Obama a christ jesus believer? Obama ..if you know about the Masons or Illuminati, you can name (or make up) whatever you want to be your listed or labeled God. Example(I am god well, my name is Yeshimu#onishwa and the rules go as following Bleh blah bluh. as long as you follow that, you will have almighty power & redemption from the cookie monster of deceit!) So thats my face or mask religion. I can tell anyone this is my religion. Or heres a better one, gets alot more people to trust you and rally more support (like a vote or the like) 'My god is the Almighty in heaven, and his Son Jesus is my savior. I like to swear on bibles' Hey just because you mention jesus and god, doesnt exclude you from the Cult. However practicing faithfully in heart and action would contradict masonry, therefore you would more the likely be cast out. So now that we got out of the way the False Prophets and Wolf in sheep's clothing part. (Gods faithful are refered to as sheep in the bible) Now we can get down to, when did god, or these prophets say that this world and its life would be wiped out? Iam limited to how many charctrs I can use. You really have to get interested yourself and start to open the Bible. Daniel is one of the most insightful document ive read to date. Revelation is definetely a popular chapter, but it can be obscure without prior bible knowledge and terminology understanding. Daniel Describes four Beasts Skipping to the fourth Beast, this entity "...shall be the forth Kingdom (or world empire Rome) upon the earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings, that shall arise: and another shall rise after them, and shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change the times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the diving of time But the judgement shall sit and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end and the kingdom and dominion, and greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join