It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Truth Be Told 95% Of People Will Not Make It

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As if there isn't enough eternal doomsaying and/or fear mongering on this website, you felt it would be a bright idea to start a thread with that sole purpose? It never ceases to amaze me.

Hate to burst your bubble, but if your "prediction" of 95% is anywhere near accurate, your odds of survival are pretty darn low. Unless of course, the predictor automatically falls into the 5% and "makes the cut."





- Strype




posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You shouldn't be so invested in such a narrow view of the future.

If all of the negative predictions of the past 10 years had come to pass then we already would have had:

-World War 3
-COMPLETE financial collapse
-Bird Flu Pandemic
-Nuclear strikes on major cities
-Total Martial Law
-Microchipping
-etc. etc.


A lot of "researchers" out there are constantly claiming that this stuff is RIGHT AROUND CORNER. And yet, it never seems to come to pass. Do you recall how back in October everyone was predicting some sort of major event? Nothing happened. George Green has been saying that we would have World War 3 within several months for a few years now, and he's always pushing back his dates. Alex Jones has been ratcheting up fear of martial law takeover, and major pandemic outbreaks for over a decade, and that still hasn't happened.


The lesson? Don't invest your energy so much in a single narrow view of things because you have done so much "research." The truth is probably more complicated than we can imagine, and the most important stuff is probably not available within our sphere of information because of its very importance. And that could be a lot of things.

Let it play out but don't be focused on doomsday prediction because if everyone did so then we would create it ourselves.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Can you show us some sources?

You make this thread, but you don't reply to any of the post.

Peace



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

So 19 out of 20 won't make it.

Here's what I think. There are tough resilient healthy people who are capable of hunting, fishing, fighting, building, and can think ahead. They have good instincts and are fast on their feet. They'll survive and thrive.

...

Mike

[edit on 6-4-2009 by mmiichael]



The entire planet is going through some major ecological, genetic, and conscious-awareness type of change - why would you imagine the survivors are the same type of survivalist, hunter, individualist that got us this far??

Although I totally agree with the second part of your post. Get out there and know yourself! But my reasoning is, try some meditation and imagine what a world of compassion and interconnected consciousness might be like.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak
 





Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Originally posted by 180attoseconds
no offense to bobbylove321, ive been reading most of the topics you started, and most is BS...


correction, ALL OF IT is bs.

the sad thing is some people actually believe this joker


can people be banned here on ATS? you know, for spreading BS?



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I also don't have citations but have heard most of the major religions including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Tibetan Buddhism predict the vast majority of people will die in the end times.

I recognize that this isn't much further than the OP but maybe someone will take more than 1000s of hours
and find the actual passages for us.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321
 


where is your thesis from thousands of hours of research? or a lead to do your own?

your just a pathitic fear monger, and your piece written was short, pointless, tastelees and without stregnth of conviction. you could have done better, but this is what you wrote.

blah



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Being one of the 5% who survived the coming disaster would be great,but you would waste a lot of time cleaning stuff up enough to move about.

Burying pesky corpses and looking for relatives who may have survived would take a lot of time too.

There would be plenty of fuel around to run abandoned vehicles,of which there would be plenty also.

I don't think the world will be much fun for the 5%,since so many don't really remember what it means to work for your food and water,to move on ones own ...........

Etcetera.

My 00.02



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whether it happens or not, I already bought a hunting-bow, I'm learning how to make batteries and Im taking 3 different language classes
If nothing happens, the knowledge will stay which is something pretty good.

I just hope that if it happens, it happens after i finish university


But yeah It would be nice to be one of the "5%".



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well it's a good thing that 95% of us are going to get a tax cut!

I'd hate to think about the 5% that survive having to pay back taxes for all the dead ones!

One of the things that I learned a long time ago is that most of the things that we worry about never actually happen.

I do agree that we are in for a rough ride but I think that the vast majority of us are going to be just fine. That all depends of course on how we handle things like unemployment, stress, poverty, riots, war, etc. I am not saying that any or all of this is going to happen but there is a definate possiblility that some of it will. Just keep your eyes open and try to prepare as best you can. One thing to remember is that the human race is much more resilient than most of us realize.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey I resemble that remark!

Don't you love statistic 99% are made up and the other 1% use the other 99% as proof.




Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
The real truth is 95% of all statistics (not backed up by sources) are made up... or was that 96%, I forget.

If 95% of the people are wiped out, the "powers that be" will not have anyone left to do their heavy lifting.

You don't expect the "elite" to do all their own work do you?



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101
 


I specifically answered your question and said go to Google and type in anything related to what I'm saying (2012, Nibiru, Dna activation, pole shift, annunaki, etc.) but you don't do that, so no sources. The end.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
my question is, what happens if this stuff doesn't come true? Will you feel like you wasted thousands of hours?



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH
 


Death is not meant to happen. I've read about Gnosis beliefs from those of adepts in the secret knowledge, and they say death is NOT meant to happen.

A human being is capable of living hundreds and hundreds of years in their own physical body.

Death happens because everyone EXPECTS to die.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ECWSANDMAN13
 


I don't need to show you proof.

I don't know what will happen exactly but something BAD will happen.

After you do the amount of research I've done, you start to see some patterns that fill up the puzzle.

It's coming, and most people won't make it.

It's going to be by the end of this year or the next few.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix
 


It will happen, and it must happen.

Help people? I am trying to help people, but no one cares about anything because they all think it's "BS", and many people say "ignorance is bliss."

With attitudes like that, it makes people like me NOT care about anyone else, and if they all die, then so be it.

We have a year up to a few left. Good Luck, you'll need it.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben
 
"A lot of "researchers" out there are constantly claiming that this stuff is RIGHT AROUND CORNER."


Well, it's probably a "big freaking corner"




posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   


I STRONGLY believe that this year followed by the next couple will be the LAST few years of humanity.


It had to happen sometime. Nothing lasts forever. Dust in the wind and all that jazz.




I've done my research and have spent thousands of hours thinking about different events and scenarios.


Really?




THERE'S GOING TO BE A BIG CHANGE COMING AND 95% OF PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE THE DAY THAT FOLLOWS BECAUSE THEY'LL END UP DYING.


I put that estimate at a hundred percent - see the above "dust in the wind" statement. We are all going to die sometime. For each individual that is the end of the world.
My only regret is that I probably won't have the opportunity to say I told you so to all of the morons I've argued with over the years.




Whatever the event is going to be we'll see...the only 5% of us that remain.


If I'm in that 5% I will commit suicide. ...after I slay the other 5%. Humanity doesn't deserve to live if what you say is true.



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hello darkness my old friend......



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You can spend your next few years stressing out about it then. I'll be drinking beer and watching football and having a great time. Everybody has to die.




top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join