It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Be Told 95% Of People Will Not Make It

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If you have not figured it out yet. Rome was never defeated, or really fell. It has been hidden behind symbols and different names and agendas. But the entity of a lying, deceitful, false prophet encrusted Rome has survived these many centuries. Just take a look at the money we use. Well the Coins for example, and almost identical. Our Citys names and much of our structural design, mostly Roman influenced. And how we divide and conquer for political wealth and influence, all Roman Characteristics. Rome was a diverse and unbalanced society, exactly as we are. The Barbarians that supposidly conquered Rome, (What we are compelled to believe) apparently blended in and lived in the Society which they conspired to break down. DOESNT THIS SOUND FAMILIAR? Barbarians... Terrorist.... same thing different Millenia. But this is far from the truth. Because of Romes influence and "enlightened minds", the best and the brightest (minds of different backgrounds and influence) came up with a way to fake dead, but secretly control, divide, and conquer, and worst of all decieve Gods faithful, as they always had. All of this through the introduction of a cult in the Guise God abiding entity or "Church". AKA The Roman Catholic Church. Using Jesus' holy name as a front! The Romans went as far to desecrate and defile God, and his believers by Sacrificing a Sow, or a Pig on one of the Holy Alters designed for Holy Sacrifices of a clean animal such as a goat, lamb, cow, or bullock. And Compelling the faithful to eat of the flesh and defile themselveswith the abominable unclean animal the pig.

I believe we are already under a world empire and dictatorship, even though it isn't offically announced. And it is a matter of time before Satans minions, the humans who follow sin, and the anti-christs, really get the de-population going, and get us where it really hurts, our food and water supplies.... oh wait too late! Lets use pray for each other because it is a blessing for the ones that are still alive that they have still a chance to chastise and circumcize their hearts, and admit themselves to love and the Lord. We are all family, traced back to Noahs geanealogy, even further back to adam and eve. Therefore we need to get each others backs.
Hey check out this rock in the lovely freedom state of Georgia, USA. Click here for the new commandments of an evil empire
and if you check google maps, you can even see they named a road after the Stone Site. Guidestone Road

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow.

Well I've sure gotten more than my fair share of crazy today. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Oh yeah, unless we're all dead.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I STRONGLY believe that this year followed by the next couple will be the LAST few years of humanity.

My sources?

Spiritual. Interdimensional. "Alien".

Good thing every other spiritual doomsday sayer has been wrong up until this point.

The ONLY thing (That I truly guess) that will wipe humans off this earth is a natural disaster. I really do not see "us" causing it.

My philosophy is anything can happen (logically) though - so the other scenario is a crazed leader with nukes/deadly biological weapon.

You state that money,cars, etc are tools for the ignorant. Well, I could say the same about you and the internet. We all have hobbies, and I bet most of those people with the "material objects" you have listed done more for society than you have for it.

There are real conspiracy theorist, which I respect, and those who go on random, personal rants just to rattle others up. Job well done.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You are correct in what you are saying. Those of us that know about the coming crisis agree with you. Its coming soon, very soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
90% will not make it. God said He would save a tenth part of us for His name only.

On 10-10-09 the us/israel will do another false flag and on that same day, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us for two years they will preemptively nuke us over Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it.

This is the war of Armgeddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also the reason the government is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Bobbylove never has resources to back up ANY of his clams.

I see him making threads all the time about the world coming to an end and he won't be happy until it does come to an end

Alien Mind

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiLieGuy
90% will not make it. God said He would save a tenth part of us for His name only.

On 10-10-09 the us/israel will do another false flag and on that same day, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us for two years they will preemptively nuke us over Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it.

This is the war of Armgeddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also the reason the government is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

uh oh theres the G word again. Excuse me if i'm not easily moved by what a man in a book said was going to happen, And you sit here and say "its the word of god" but the fact is i don't care if its the word of the easter bunny

Alien Mind

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

And so we know this and ignore the doomsday threads this individual puts out there......

There are a few other individuals who seem to follow the same trend as you have spotted with this person and so i tend to ignore the threads they create or mearly read them for amusement.

Fact of the matter is that if you hang around here long enough you automatically value cetain threads more than others souly based on who produced it.

T&C tells us that it is not allowed to discuss other members or personally attack them so i will comply with these rules and will refrain from comments about said user but i do know what you are talking about...

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I dont post very often but read posts everyday.

Honestly!! Just enjoy everyday. The end will come anyway, im not gonna sit about worrying about it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join