It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why violence may be necessary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
I hope my comment is not deemed 'off-topic-post' because I feel it is very much relevent. It --looks-- to me as if Pure Evil has taken over the world, as prophesied in the Book Of Revelation. And I'm not religious. I USED to snicker at David Ike's "Reptillians", BUT NOT ANY MORE. FOR THE RECORD.

Pure Evil has always been here, because Satan is the prince of the earth. The reason we have had a balancing act with goodness is because when Jesus ascended to Heaven, His Holy Spirit was left among us. But when the abomination of desolation occurs---when the antichrist rises up and demands worship in the Temple---God will remove The Holy Spirit from the earth---and many Christians believe God will also remove the Christians at that time (rapture)---and that will be a time like no other in history.

Thessalonians 2:7: “For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.”

Mark 13

4Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

5And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

6For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

7And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

9But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

15And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

17But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

18And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

19For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RR98

You seriously think we can change government by voting and voicing our opinion? If that is the case Congress would be a lot less populated today and there would elections happening every two weeks or so year round. These people face nearly zero consequences for their actions. After the death of tens of thousands of Iraqis for example Bush was merely criicized when we didn't find his promised "WMDs". Tens of thousands of deaths and he got off with a "whoops". I am pretty sure that many Americans voiced their opinion and protested peacfully regarding that matter. What did it do? Nothing. The latest stimulus bill which has already put our great grandchildren in massive debt was past without the majority of leaders even reading the document. Would you approve of any of them performing that way? These people are so out of touch it is crazy. They never have to work again. They will continue their pay with raises, healthcare and all benefits for life after serving one term. They have lost touch completely.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Seriously....?

With all the respect I can muster I don't think we should take advice from the bible. We could try killing all the bad peoples first borns but I don't think that will go over too well.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by Bombeni

Seriously....?

With all the respect I can muster I don't think we should take advice from the bible. We could try killing all the bad peoples first borns but I don't think that will go over too well.

You refer to the time God allowed the first born of Egypt to die. First of all, it wasn't just babies as some people think, it was old men too. But you will notice that God had used every measure under the sun to get Pharoah to let His people go and he refused. You will also notice that after this drastic measure, Pharoah finally relented. I blame only Pharoah for that, the blood of those firstborn are on Pharoah. The blood of hundreds of thousands of people he kept captive as slaves who died in brutal captivity is also on Pharoah. You see when you look at things in their proper prospective it all makes sense.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Honestly at this point, how you view this situation is of little relevance. Whether be in biblical terms or conspiratorial terms, it matters not.

What is important is what the Government and the banks that run the Governments are doing to the good people of this earth and manipulating the world on a global scale to cause poverty and war. Never have their actions been so out in the open on a global scale. Religions or not, we have a common enemy. Once we restore our republic then we can go back to debating the little things such as God.

Until then, there are bigger issues at hand, stay focused.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elston

Timothy McVeigh would be proud.

Is this what we're in for? Are we in for some more good old right-wing terrorism here?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm not saying the Pharaoh was a nice person in any way, shape, or form. But he wasn't the one that killed those people either. Whenever someone tries to use the bible to tell us how we all should live I think of all the horrible things I've read in it about murders, rapists, and sacrificing your own child to slate a god's thirst for blood and death.

This is going off track now but basically my point on this is that sometimes more than peaceful demonstration is needed. If you keep getting walked over, continuing to get walked over more is not the answer. But, lol, on the other hand neither is killing innocent people who have done you no wrong to try and make a point or to get someone to give up.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Good point! Sorry to detract from the topic at hand!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We all know that rallies and protesting does not work anymore.

The only way to give a warning to the PTB is to coordinate a massive campaign, to be played in every city and every country. Imagine this:

You set it up that eldery, sick/injured, yes the lazy also, that would like to "protest" but dont know how, well you set them up with phone numbers of government services, bank services, public transport, hydro, walmart, all the big boys. You get everyone to call those city services in their city to tie up lines.

On the internet you could do the same to their website. No malicious, just enough to "jam it" for a time

In the streets, you get the ones that have the energy and will to show true disdain of ALL our polictical and big executives and coporations, by creating traffic jams in front of these instituations and walmarts, things of that sort. Truckers, farmers, everyone who is upset with the system. Mass protests along side with the above mentioned, will truly show that we are getting to the end of our rope and we want it to stop NOW.

To work, this would have to be none violent to the extreme. No windows broken, no fires, just mass protest with everyone who truly cares about being a human with rights.

All on the same day. Even have it start at the same moment all across the globe. Mainstream media would have no choice but to talk about it. Everyone would be talking about it. Everywhere across the globe, people will talk about the day the people stood their ground. Its the right card to play in order the force their hand.

The reason we the people have no power against the NWO, elites, whatever is that we are not organized. As long as we the people are concerned with the mundane things that make us different, the PTB will control us.

When we realize this, and work together to show a massive, and I mean massive show of our collective hatred for the way the world is being directed, only then will we have a stand against the PTB

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I like this and I think this would be a great place to start. We very much have the numbers on our side if we were to do something like this. There would be absolutely no way to prevent. The coordination to get this off the ground though would be incredibly large.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm not saying the Pharaoh was a nice person in any way, shape, or form. But he wasn't the one that killed those people either. Whenever someone tries to use the bible to tell us how we all should live I think of all the horrible things I've read in it about murders, rapists, and sacrificing your own child to slate a god's thirst for blood and death.

This is going off track now but basically my point on this is that sometimes more than peaceful demonstration is needed. If you keep getting walked over, continuing to get walked over more is not the answer. But, lol, on the other hand neither is killing innocent people who have done you no wrong to try and make a point or to get someone to give up.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by mkross1983]

Did God REALLY murder any of those people in the stories you read? They met their own demise according to whether or not they lived by God's will. We are all given a choice. If I choose to ignore and deny God and I go to hell I am not going to blame God. Sacrificing your own child? That was God's way of testing Abraham's devotion, and you'll note God did not allow Abraham to go through with the sacrifice, it was only a test. Then we come to the NT. All things are changed. The ultimate sacrifice is made by God Himself thru the crucifixion of His own flesh and blood. Do I understand it all? No, but someday perhaps. Billy Graham told Larry King he had a lot of questions for God when he goes to heaven. "For now we see in a mirror, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know fully even as also I was fully known." 1Cor13:12 That passage put sooo many things to rest for me; I finally realized I don't have to know and understand everything now, thankfully there is this guy we call God who does all that for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I have the feeling we could debate this issue all day. I don't want to detract from what this particular topic is supposed to be about so we can start our own thread if you like.

I don't want to take away from what is trying to be done on this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

I dont know really how to start something like this, but I want something done now. Im in my 30s, and I am VERY upset about the world that is being handed to me. It was not what I was promised when I was little. I want something to be done NOW. I know there are others out there who are non-violent but extremely pissed about what is going on in the world today.

We need to do something NOW. Today. We cannot allow this nonsense to continue anymore. Talk to your friends, Talk to your parents, talk to your clergy.

WE THE PEOPLE of the entire planet called EARTH, need to stand up, as NON-VIOLENTLY as possible and show our numbers.

Come guys there must be others out there......

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
reply to post by elston

Timothy McVeigh would be proud.

Is this what we're in for? Are we in for some more good old right-wing terrorism here?

I find that disturbing that you link that sociopath and what I am discussing. I am not promoting anything, I simply openned a topic for all consideration. If you can not discern between the two then I am sorry. Perhaps you also link McVeigh with our founding fathers who were by toays definition "terrorists".

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

everything the government is doing to the people is inciting violence toward them, wake up america and take off your rose colored glasses.but before we hear guns , let's see if we can get people to beat pots and pans and then the drums as last warning to tptb ! at least we can still afford to do that at home. if they don't listen to pots and pans then move to the drums and if thet don't listen,then o well. we the people have bent over backwards to fix this and the blame is on the people?hear are voice now or else!this should start good friday. if people won't do somethething this simple then i am gone to the wilderness to dig in. then i won't help anyone anymore and hope the fate of sodom and gomorrah falls upon the whole world..................because tptb would excape the curse. the problem is government not the solution. so if we the people have to fix this situation that sould be proof that there is no need for government. case closed! the life force is the creator of light so don't look to the light for help you will only find lucifere!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Great idea with the pots and pans. However, you will be quickly detained for public sound ordinance violation. Don't forget, many communities now have ordinances that limit how loud you can play your car stereo which a violation will result in a fine. Ridiculous I know. Hey isn't that a technoque "they" use to get hostage takers to go insane, plat incredibly loud obnoxious music. Why can't we use the same tactic against them. Great start. Lets all line up with ghetto blasters (I know I'm showing my age) in front of the white house and blast some Public Enemy.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

dear elston: it must be heard throught the land, not just washington. who has money to go to washington. our leaders will just leave for the day.we must stand on our ground and become an immoveable force. so to speak in a kinetic form of energy ready to change at any given moment to an unstoppable current. sound tore down the walls of jerico and belive me it can work again!if ticketed it is more affordable for the poor. do you think the can write tickets that fast. half the police can't write or spell. they wanted power not intelligence!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

I agree with your notion of what is needed however I am afraid a movement of that magnitude would be impossible to organize. Until you get the "I'm Mad as Hell and I am not going to take it anymore" to appear during Dancing With the Stars, people will continue their mindless diatribe of daily activities.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

elston: we have blown by mad as hell and i am not going to take it!
start at the gras roots!
now listen to this:
pot smokers of america and the world it,s 4:20 somewhere in the world at all times so as the world turns so are the days of our lives.when you lite up at 4:20 bang your pot and pans where you stand to make a joyful noise to take back the rights of the people worldwide.when your done smoking stop making a joyful noise. the police would be going around in circles trying to find out where it came from and better yet they have to go in circle to find the source if they could.if tptb don't hear the clamor then go to drums. 1,2 and three if they don't hear-screw guns and go to bombs bursting in air gave PROOF through this dark night that our flag was
still there! Make noise at 4:20 where you are. when you have done all to stand then stand and watch what the creator will do!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Fight this war with education, not violence.

Educate every last person you think that will listen to you, urgently.

Talk to them about central banking, money as debt, why we don't need a monetary system and having one with no real backing (like the gold standard) is the foundation of what's destroying our civilization.

Educate them about what you read on here all the time. No sense on preaching to ourselves, we already know. Go educate those blissfully ignorant people who don't know but would be mad as hell if they did know.

But don't teach violence...don't subtly suggest violence like the MSM does on a daily bases...suggest more education to fight it, because all violence is going to do is give them the Pandora's Box they need to truly screw us up the behind.

Edit: And to add, maybe people can start learning about their spirituality as well, whatever that may be to you, so that it might bring you a little bit of peace and stability in these very troubling times.

Whether you're Christian, Arab, Agnostic or Atheist; we can all agree that you can't take your material objects with you when you die. I'm not talking about religion, either...I'm talking about your own personal relationship with whatever you call God. Take it from experience, it's very nerve-settling in a time where all you want to do is riot and put these thieves in jail (or worse). Peace.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by matth]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join