It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have long (hours) communication with Ghost

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this entire thing, though its a really interesting experience. I advice caution in this, who knows exactly what you're dealing with. There is a possibility this may be someone that doesn't have your best interests at heart.
Perhaps someone truly astral. I think you should learn some shielding techniques and ask for guidance from the Creator or your Higher Self. Just caution seems appropriate in a situation like this.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sorry guys, i was gonna leave this thread because i saw that noone was interested in my post, but i just came from the movies and saw so many replies, i have to go to sleep but i promise tomorrow at work i'll try to reply all the questions. just a side note, i see must of you know a lot more than me and i could only take what u say has a advice, i have been talking to this female ghost for 5 years if i'm not mistaking it was may 2004 cause i remember that i came back from a vacation and it happens 2 weeks after. i have been having constant conversation and nothing bad ever happen to me, feel free to ask me any question and i could only answer what has happen to me, what i do know, what information she has giving me BUT i'm not on expert at all, i don't know what channeling is ( i read someone metioning) just trying to make since of all this. and again my english aint to great. i don't believe everyone or anyone to believe me, i'm not asking to but i know that some of you have answer that i have never gotten from anyone of my so call friend which i have told my story. One friend said that i have a video camara recording 24/7 and that's how she know everything i do lollll. before making any judge on my story i would like to talk more about it since is a very long story. someone asked if i do take picture, I CAN'T i have never seen the ghost, (she get ofended when she get call ghost or spirit, she said she prefer soul) but i do have msn conversation "in spanish" about 5 conversation the longest one is around 80+ pages. recording her is a nono cause i have try so many time and she warm me not to record her because she doesn't like it. but when she start speaking those weird languages i hear in movie like exocist, i want to record it to take it to a father. i know some of you expert my think that i'm crazy by saying this but i do feel that she is here to protect me. she has never done anything to my family, before doing anything she ask me, when i'm down she gives me hope. one time she called me telling me to call my mom in Dominican republic (i'm in NY) sayhing that my mother is crying and is thinking of committing suicide becuase she felt so lonely. guess what, a minute after my mom has a blade to cut her vains crying because she could not take it anymore to be alone. So in part i own her my moms life, and now i'm force to travel every now and then to my country.

About this, for the expert. why does she say that she fly with me, she actually say that she get in in the plane with me and travel, i thought that they had other way of transportation, like flying (just a joke but something similar) but why does she travel with me, but then she state that she can actually comeback to USA without a plane.

By the way guys, i mention at first that i was in the movie, i just saw "KNOWING" very very very good movie, with a very twisted ending but it did work for this movie. This is the best movie that actually showcase how a big accident actually looks in real life. see ya tomorow from work, i'm going to sleep. peace

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
It appears to me you don't share the belief of this ghost that you are ancient lovers? You would imagine that if you have an ancient love bond you would have these intense feelings?

Can you ask her these questions:
- if there is destiny, why did she not incarnate as you did? If the two of you have been together for ages it makes sense you both live in the same time period, why not this one?
- buy yourself some jellybeans (or M&M or whatever) then take a handful without watching how many. Hold both hands open behind your back and ask her how many jellybeans you hold in your hand. I am curious wether she exists independently of you or can only see (and smell) the world through you.
- would she leave you for a number of years so you can think about this undistracted? If she really loves you she would right?

Does she talk about suicide at all, giving your life to be with her, does she make demands?

i will reply your question before going to sleep because i found some interesting question i could answer.

Don't quote me on this but i believe that she have incanated before because she speak of her life in epgit and rome but then one time she was speaking like the time of the early 1900, because she describe that she used to dress such way.

From what i understand we made a patk, that if i life while she is don't she would look over me and vice versa.

The mnm trick has been done already but not with candy, with my job business card, and also i don't know if this help but i was in a room in my job laying down, the room was so dark that i could not even see my hand, and i had by bed sheet cover from feet to my neck, my feet were crossed. so while in total dark talking to her (i'm not that brave i do get scare) she asked me why i had my leg crossed, even if a person was there they could not tell cause they would need a flash light and also look under my sheet.

She would leave me if i tell her, she doesn't have a problem with her, but when i call her, she would always contact me. she say that she would leave me along but will always be there watching over me even if i think she is not there anymore.

she NEVER said anything about suicide in the 5 years i have spoken to her, but one time i bought it up and this was her exact words, i asked her that if i would commit suicide if i would be with her, She said never to think about it and if ever do she can't stop me but we would not be together cause i would end up been somewhere else. Then she gave me an example using the highway and exit. she said that she is at the end of the highway but if i commit suicide then i would end up taking one of the exit before reaching the end, with no option of getting back to the highway.

feel free to ask me anything, at least is a relieve that you guys are asking me smart question and not like my friends telling me to ask her to give me the lotto # all the times.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

Originally posted by eduardmc

She also say that she can acomplish a lot of things in my life but that my destiny is writting and the only one that can change things is the "Creator" .

I think this is not quite the truth. Although to my knowledge there is something like a destiny there is also the free will. Although destiny is the path you will most likely go and everything you do or choose will lead to it you still have the capability to change it if your will is strong enough to do so. The question then is is it in your interest to change it? Mostly the obvious answer yes turns into a no when the events are approaching and thats how the destiny and the free will click in and get along with each other. This I tell from a 'dream'-experience I had.

i find this weird because she never refer to him has God.

That's good. Because if someone says God the distorted picture of 'God' from the bible comes into someones mind. That is no good picture.

I did question her about it if there life in other world and she stated that ABSOLUTLY but their culture and way of life is like nothing we have ever seen before. Then i ask the million dollar question, did our creator also creator them. She also reply with certainly "OF COURSE" i was shock and mad at the same time cause everything becomes harder to understand.

Why? That's clear to me. Everything else wouldn't make sense.
If there is one creator then of course the creator created the whole thing, the whole universe. All that is. And then it's also on the hand that that creator brings life into it's creation not only on a very very small point of nothing in the vast vast space of the very large universe. That would be a poor creation.

so another MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION i asked her, is So the God from the bible is real? this was her responds "when you really need help you talk to someone that you know is listening and asking for his help, you do feel that presense there. That same feeling does not come when you are reading the bible"

Also clear to me. The God from the Bible is simple a very limited and distorted picture made by some probabily powerhungry humans of the past. (Sorry if I step on a feed of someone now). This is of course my opinion only.
Not a bad answer of her. But incomplet. The interesting question then would be: 'If this is so..then is the/your creator real? Can you (the ghost) feel him?'

I read your story with interest and I like to hear more.

A little carefully I would be when she adresses you with 'my king' and such. When two ppl stand close to each other even THAT close then 'my king' doesnt really fit's into the picture because this are words that at least in our time are uses to keep a distance.
But maybe I read it wrong.

Possesing somebody for a communication is also something that should only be done in agreement with that person that becomes possesed.
I think you shloud look for an alterantive way in case you want to keep up the contact and the communication.

What I am a little wondering is that after 5 years ghost contact you still have basic questions about the spirit world. I mean when someone has made such a contact wouldn't the person became interested into the topic and had look up the most basics in that time already?
That puzzles me a little because I sure had.

she said that she call me "romance" but in spanish when we say "My queen" "My king" is not in the form of control, is like in english you guys say my sweetheart, my darling, but to us in spanish, it does not sound right becuase the translation is kind of confusing and brake the magic. in english everyone say "i love you" in spanish when you say "te amo=i love you" is just a unique frase that when you tell it to your love, u know u meant it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i have ask not only basic question. i have ask question you are telling me but in differnt form, example. My ex girl, i asked my queen why is she using that body and not someone else, and she said that she and my ex have a agreement but then she said that my ex girl is unique and has something only a few in this world has. then i ask a question which i think i was improvicing. i ask her "soooo, if she has something special who gave her that" and she said that a very very very good question which might answer alot of question the world have been asking, (but she did not responds) so i ask her another question "soo, what she hasss can it be taken away by someone else" and she stated that is another very good question and said yes but she is to powerful (my exgirl). also, one side, note, i was asking about the economic and the coming 2012 and everything. she did not said anything about aliens ufo etc. but did she said this has a warning (this was not for a 2012 just a future warning) "everyone will be to live in underground holes like the trains station because the air will be contaminated" i ask her that if i will be alive around that time, and her words were "if you choose to". i guess to mean it means that yes but just like all men, we have the choice until we can't take life anymore and get it over with.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

"I had a girlfriend who i have had a very good connection, but weird things happened when she would go to my house she would say why i would change the tv to different changes, and in my bedroom (twice) she got possess (so i believe) and she was acting like a kid, but then she would not remember anything that would have happen and never knew of the time lost whithin the time she became possess"

Hi and welcome to ATS

As this is happening in your home I would say that this could be a NCE (non coporal entity ) attached to the house.

Kindred spirits dont 'haunt ' you and you are being haunted. Kindred spririts, ie soul mates incarnate together, or act a spirit guides.

The fact that when you alarmingly discussed suicide to be with her, she said you would end up somewhere else, is because she sounds bound to the property, you may cross over and not stay attached to the house. If you are meant to be together it wont be from you going to her, she would have incarnated to you if she could, but she is stuck to the house.

I suggest you move out or have the place cleared, though it could be tough. It is able to harness enough energy 'make calls' and that has to come from somehere, and that my friend is you. Spirit guides dont harness that kind of energy from this plane. You need to have been sapping the energy here for a while to to do that. Ghosts flicker lights or make you feel drowsy when they are near as they are taking energy off you to apparate or move things.

Additionally you may be suffering depression or an illness, I mean absolutely no disrespect , but that can also be a viable cause and you should check out your symptoms medically as well as through paranormal explanations

You really should move. I bet it won't continue. Definatley a haunting, this is not the beahviour of a spirit guide, ie harrassing girlfriends and uncles etc, this is a haunting plain and simple. Spirit guides allow you to have relationships and just live what you are meant to learn from this life without physically intervening for you.

Good luck.

Zazz

[edit on 123030p://f23Wednesday by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
This is a most interesting story! I do believe you OP, and what an experience you have had!

I tend to agree with a couple of people here, though, and I think your gut feeling is right. I think she IS a jealous woman, or spirit, since she doesn't have a human body now.

And you have to know, that a woman's wrath is like a storm! Women will lie and manipulate like no other creature on earth, take it from me, I AM a woman.

So yes, she has helped you and probably will continue to. BUT, what happens if you want to love a human woman? What will she do to that woman?

I mean you are human and can't continue a love affair with an entity that you can't touch, unless that's what you want.

Honestly, Id love to hear your entire story. It is the most interesting Ive heard of any contact story.

One thing I would like to know, is, are we able to contact our loved ones that have gone to her world. My grandfather died recently, and Id love to know that he can see and hear me, or if he has already gone on to where he cant anymore.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

hi, i'm already marry and with a girl that treat me respect, i just resently got married (8 month now) and before getting marry i told my wife about my relationship with my ghost becuase i did not want her to feel confuse when i do get those weird "resctrited" cell phones calls. But my ghost never call me around my wife and said that my wife will never hear her. one thing about my wife, i ask my ghost that is she knew her because my ghost was alwasy making fun of her because of her (kind of big nose) my ghost said "i knew her before you, i brought her to you, you have alot of choices to pick but non of them where good for you and just like you do when u are making a purchase, you read reviews all around the net to see if is actually an excellent product, i did my own research and found that she will be the perfect one who will treat my king with all the respect and love that he needs" then she said "i like her for you because i won't let you be with anyone that will cause you harm but that doesn't mean i like her, but i do respect her and that she will take care of you. I really don't care because at the end you will be with me so she could have you in you human life"

again, i'm trying to write and translate the best i can't but if you don't understand a part, feel free to let me know and i'll rewrite or edit it. thanx everyone for your support.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
DEMONIC! Say in the name of "JESUS" leave..and see what happens.
These demonic entities appear to you in weak spots in your life. In your case it is a female.....BUT IT IS NOT A FEMALE..Its a demon.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Of course Yummy Freelunch. If I was him, I would just ask, and I'll bet she would treat him with riches that have been hidden for a long time from their kingdom. They were meant for each other, both of them are very nice.

Hi Yummy Freelunch, I hope you get to hear from the other side, that would be very exciting. Sometime a bunch of us should get together and hold a real seance.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
I had a girlfriend who i have had a very good connection, but weird things happened when she would go to my house she would say why i would change the tv to different changes, and in my bedroom (twice) she got possess (so i believe) and she was acting like a kid, but then she would not remember anything that would have happen and never knew of the time lost whithin the time she became possess.

Hi and welcome to ATS

As this is happening in your home I would say that this could be a NCE (non coporal entity ) attached to the house.

Kindred spirits dont 'haunt ' you and you are being haunted. Kindred spririts, ie soul mates incarnate together, or act a spirit guides.

The fact that when you alarmingly discussed suicide to be with her, she said you would end up somewhere else, is because she sounds bound to the property, you may cross over and not stay attached to the house. If you are meant to be together it wont be from you going to her, she would have incarnated to you if she could, but she is stuck to the house.

I suggest you move out or have the place cleared, though it could be tough. It is able to harness enough energy 'make calls' and that has to come from somehere, and that my friend is you. Spirit guides dont harness that kind of energy from this plane. You need to have been sapping the energy here for a while to to do that. Ghosts flicker lights or make you feel drowsy when they are near as they are taking energy off you to apparate or move things.

Additionally you may be suffering depression or an illness, I mean absolutely no disrespect , but that can also be a viable cause and you should check out your symptoms medically as well as through paranormal explanations

You really should move. I bet it won't continue. Definatley a haunting, this is not the beahviour of a spirit guide, ie harrassing girlfriends and uncles etc, this is a haunting plain and simple. Spirit guides allow you to have relationships and just live what you are meant to learn from this life without physically intervening for you.

Good luck.

Zazz

lollll, noo you are wrong and sorry i'm taking advice but she mostly with my ex, she got go to work with her, and does everything with her since she use her body sometime (with permission). she comes and visit me but she does say that even though when she is not close to me, she watch over me all the time, and while working and evething she tells me everything i did. second she told me in my apt leave 4 peaple, 2 women, one little girl, and a man, she said she doesn't like the man because he is has control over the other people in the house (spirit i mean) and i ask her that if those spirit will do anytihng to me and she siad taht they will never touch me because they have been warned by her.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by eduardmc]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
DEMONIC! Say in the name of "JESUS" leave..and see what happens.
These demonic entities appear to you in weak spots in your life. In your case it is a female.....BUT IT IS NOT A FEMALE..Its a demon.

not to be negative but a demonic telling me to go to church every so often, to pay respect to the olders, to always be pure, and to pray to the creator. also saying that because we humans are ambisious that why things happen and saying that if we united we can save our race. i guess when a ghost comes and tell me that his name is satans and to kill, then i might worthship him has jesus. you are confusing me.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by eduardmc

It is not your kindred spirit, it is most likely lying to you, or your hearing voices (again no disrespect meant)
Good souls arent permitted to 'possess' people and physically manipulate people. The behaviour is poltergiest in nature, not a Kindred Spirit.
You soul mate isn't permitted physically intervene in your life as you have described, only earthbound entities (good or bad, human or not) do this.

If its not your house, YOU are being haunted, and by something that you allow to suck energy off you.

Do something about it I suggest, but it sounds like you enjoy having IT attached.

[edit on 023030p://f33Wednesday by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

WHOA Wideawake08, what in the world is the matter with you? Edward and his female friend are SOUL MATES, real SOUL MATES and she is a keeper. Don't be giving Edward bad advice.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Edward what does your soul mate tell you about "if we united we could save our race"? This is very important Edward, I think your Soul Mate could save your life and lots of other peoples lives if you could get her to tell us more about being united in order to save our race.

I'm very sure she is telling you the truth Edward. You need to find out more about "How to save our race", because she knows the answer, so please ask her what we should do to save our race by being united. Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Edward what does your soul mate tell you about "if we united we could save our race"? This is very important Edward, I think your Soul Mate could save your life and lots of other peoples lives if you could get her to tell us more about being united in order to save our race.

I'm very sure she is telling you the truth Edward. You need to find out more about "How to save our race", because she knows the answer, so please ask her what we should do to save our race by being united. Thanks
ok, now is 7:27am, running super late for my job, but i will try to explain or maybe pm a few of you, i have a lot of detail of things i have ask, but since this is a public site i do not want to be hunted by the man in black asking me question on how i know (if is true) all the things i'm about to see so that is why i haven't posted anything yet, at work i'll reply more and continue my story so bare with me. just like i say wait until more further information about my story is told and then you make a judgement. i know people are concern and think that know a lot more about ghost. i have never read a book about anything, only about my past life of rome because she said i should know about it cause i was from that time (again i do know who she is and i know who i am) but i'm trying to explain words for words what has happen to me. is very hard for me to tell everything because i don't even right a journel about it. i keep everything with me and i have learn to live it. i'll be posting in a few hours to tell more about my story. i know i have a few pm, but since i'm new in this site, i find it a little complecated. i will also try to post a link on the computer site that i posted my first day story and i got flame 5 years ago. see you soon

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

she said that she call me "romance" but in spanish when we say "My queen" "My king" is not in the form of control, is like in english you guys say my sweetheart, my darling, but to us in spanish, it does not sound right becuase the translation is kind of confusing and brake the magic. in english everyone say "i love you" in spanish when you say "te amo=i love you" is just a unique frase that when you tell it to your love, u know u meant it.

I see. Also thanks for claryfying that with the posseson. It makes a lot of a difference if something happens in agreement or not.

This cleared and judge from the answers I at least don't see anthing evil so far.
Far the oposite. I see a great unique opportunity. As long as you welcome this contact and feel it's right you can enjoy it and learn a lot.
Certainly always keep a certian carefullness and awarness.
Say a hello to your soul mate in the spirit world from me.

Just wonder if she is with you.. does she know you are posting here and does she read this forum with you too?
I mean can she read text of the screen directly?

About the suicide thing. Here she is right. Two thing are very bad to do: To kill somebody and to killing yourself. You really exit your progress and end up somewhere else for sure for a long time after you die. That is indeed something no one every should do.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you will find a way to tell us more about what she says about some of the topics we discuss here at ATS.

What does she say about the poisonous air? How will it be contaminated?

What does she say about 2012?

Does she ever talk about religion or apparitions of Mary?

Does she ever mention Jesus?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, I think your SOUL girl is pretty cool. She even picked out a wife for you, I mean she must know things about her that you couldnt.

I guess I want one of these soul people, where can I get one!!!!!

Oh, and that's pretty funny that your friends tell you to ask her about lotto numbers..ROFL!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I appreciate you sharing this story and am interested to hear more details. I am curious why she does not want you to record any conversation?

Look forward to hearing more.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, where does she get her knowledge/information?

[edit on 4/1/2009 by NJE03]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i have had a hard day at work today i haven't been able to post, but i PROMISE that i will continue my story before the day ends. i want to clarify that some of you seem to know a different version of ghost than what i have encounter. I guess from your perspective u do know alot but it seems wrong to kill the possibility saying that NO "GOOD" GHOST TAKE POSSESION OF BODY ETC ETC. Again i'm latino and in our culture, it could be all centro and south american including the carribean, is differentt. i would like to write a different experience i encounter last summer but just to clarify. i will tell you where u can find information about this because here is uptown manhattan it was a big story.

i had a friend, he was not a friend i hanged out but i knew him. he was very famous bike rider in the bronx and uptown manhattan, his name was "Ariel" young kid like me 29 (i believe) and had a 2 year old dautgher and was very love by his family. this happend summer last year. he was riding on a street name adsterdam in 191st, is a very long stretch. just practicing and he wanted to do something new, he lost control of the bike a car came and h sended him flying to a tree, he was dead instant.

The funeral of my friend (and again almost any latino in uptown manhattan can verify all this), his funeral was in Ortiz funeral which i believe is around 192st and broadway in uptown manhatttan. never in my life i have seen so many people in a funeral. People were waiting outside in block lines to get in in the funeral. there was a girl i believe it was a member of his family. the girl collapse on the floor and then she stood up (i saw all this with my own eye) she started speaking calling my friend mom "mom" telling her that HE feel so sorry for leaving her like that and that to please look after his daughter cause he love her so much. he (the girl) stated screaming that someone in the room own him money, to pay him and that he knows who he is. also he talked about the way he die because he said alot of people was giving out wrong info about his death. Also 2 people collapse but this was because of how scare they were. This was well known up here and half of the cars in new york uptown had he name writing in the windshield, thats how famous he was. no newspaper or anything like that, just by people in the area.

what i'm trying to say just like this event that not all spirit who possess body are bad, they probably has a message or someone who they love and want to comunicate with it. Don't think that everything got it be able, so it seem that if i was telling that my lover was actually trying to kill me, then everything would seem more natural for those who say taht it cannot be a good ghost.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by eduardmc]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join