It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have long (hours) communication with Ghost

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
First i would like to start by saying that this is my first post. i have been reading this website and is one of my top visited site everyday day (always refreshing the site to find something new). 2nd, English is not my native language (i'm latino) so you will find ALOT of mistakes with my spelling and other things.

i really don't know how to start because i rarely read this section (ghost) i'm really concern more about the economic and what will soon happen to it. i have family who think that everything will be find and since i have an open minded i know it will not always be this way.

My second topic is about ancient civilazation cause from what i know , if we forget the past we'll again make the same mistake just like our ancestors. my third topic is about the bible vs science, how the bible is all about interpretation. i'll be honest, coming from a chatolic family i have NEVER read the bible only parts of it.

Then is the UFO, which i do believe that this world is to small for us, there should be (and from my story there ARE) life in other planets. i have been very scare to post my story because some people will believe and other think i'm nuts. i posted my story in a computer forum which i hang out everyday and got so flame out of there.

Well here is the punch line. when i have told this to a few people they just laugh about it and look at me just nuts, crazy, or that someone is playing a bad joke on me. FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOW I HAVE HAD LONG CONVERSATION WITH A FEMALE GHOST (sometimes 3 HOURS+ CONVERSATION ) AN A AVERAGE OF A WEEKLY BASIS. yes i could laugh myself out of this, and since is my first post you my wonder that i'm just another nut kid (i'm 28) tryng to fool all of you. i wish that was the case but this is REAL and please just be gentle because i'll try to answer when i do get a chance. You guys here are much more educated than me and have a much deeper knowledge of what it is happening to me and it is so hard to share my experience to anyone cause i still can't find someone with a similar story.

I'M NOT ASKING TO BELIEVE ME, I'M ASKING IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA OR KNOWLEDGE OF THIS TO GIVE ME A FEW ADVICES.

From what i know so far.
my spirit (me) and the one she love is more than 2000 years old
she is 2000+ (believe around (edit year mistake - 90 b.c)year old and was with me, we never got marry.
we promise to love each other for all eternity (yeah i know, it does sound like a movie i wish it was).
she doesn't sleep (i have always wonder that)
she had phisical contact with my uncle, he moved out of my house because of it, and with me she does touch me (but it does not feel like touch it feels like hot cold sensation in certain part where she is touching me)
she knows all my thoughts
she can see me why seen other people while been in other locations all of us in different locations
she knows outcomes future (altenative future) since she said that if i have chosen such action i would have end up doing such things, and what would what happen.
she always talking about some "INDIOS" in spanish indios are (to me) indians with arrows and horses, so i thought at first that the other world was full of cowboys and indians (just a joke but that's what i really thought at first) until i ask my mom and she told me that INDIOS are the water spirit.
she said that in the other side some tough guys which she claims are big black people with drums that everyone respect. (still no idea who are they)
she can smell, cause she does say what perfume she likes and which she doesn't.
she doesn't eat (obvious) and also no phisical things like fire and stuff could burn her.
she claim that she doesn't feel pain but that they (in the other world) see things where theres a lot of energy and low energy.
she can see my aura (i still don't know what that is)

my space to write ran out, i'll continued and feel free to ask me. there so much to tell. let me proof read my first par

[edit on 29-3-2009 by eduardmc]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS

Did the ghost tell you she was 2000 years old or from 2090 b.c or did she tell you both?

[edit on 29/3/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Very interesting story, did she tell you her name perhaps? Or what your name was in the past when you were both together?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Estharik]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ok how everything began and please again don't flame me for my spelling or without reading everything before judging me.

I had a girlfriend who i have had a very good connection, but weird things happened when she would go to my house she would say why i would change the tv to different changes, and in my bedroom (twice) she got possess (so i believe) and she was acting like a kid, but then she would not remember anything that would have happen and never knew of the time lost whithin the time she became possess.

SO HERE IS WHERE ALL BEGINS.

i was in my job, i works security for a private building i recieved the call from her (my exgirl which we were friend) but she sounds it weird, not in a different voice tone but in a different way of reaction. she was laughing alot and trowing me kisses and screaming like a cat. i hang up the phone cause i told her that she was playing games that i would not put up with this.

this was 5 years ago and i still remember like it was a right this moment, she started talking and she said (IN SPANISH) "you think you talking to her but is not her is me, your eternal romance" (my translation is not to good but something like that) i laught because i still thought it was her but sounded different (kind of like a very educated poetic person) then she said " i know you from a long time ago, thousand and thousands of years ago" i laugh and i told her that i was only 23 how could that be, but since i have had experience with her before i was already freaking out, (this was in my job around 7pm on a sunday) then she said "we were together a long time a ago, you are mine and i'm yours. you had everything, slaves, a palace, i remember when it used to rain and we would go to the lake next to the palace and make love" i was like OK things starting to freak me out. then she said "i always watch you when you sleep and i go over to your bed, i kiss you and be with you all night" , i know you guys don't believe me but tears at this moment started dropping and in my job the people where asking me if things where ok.

i wanted to hang up the phone but it was such an event in my life that i said that i might die today of a heart attact but i cannot hang up the phone. she said "(mi rey = my king) she starting saying things of dreams i have had and she have seen and about my uncle that live in my apartment, this is what she said "your blood the one from the living room, he is always writing and reading, and i like to play with him, that is why i was knock off some magazines o turn on/off the tv becuase he gonna end up crazy" i had a good laugh with this line becuase after reading afew ghost story before this event, i always thought that it was suppost to be all mystirious only to find out that they do play with us.

sorry guys i'm in my job working 16 hours shift and i'm really stress out, i will not swear (since i get kicked out if i do, so i read in the terms and condition of this website) but i'm trying to be honest. i know you have millions of question to ask me, or debunk my story easily, i just feel glad i let it out. i'll keep posting and continue my story because 5 years of long conversation with this ghost and my last conversation was around 2 weeks and 2 days if i'm not mistaken. i will not abonden this thread but my spelling and expression skills is not the greatest. This is no time to pay alll your attention to this thread cause the REAL WORLD the one we live in, is more important so i recommend you guys to be on top of those topic, but if you get interested in this let me know. i'm glad to be part of this team, and can share my story which i know some of you can give me a few advice, answer or share a similar experince, will be back soon.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eduardmc

Maybe i can help answer the questions you may have on this matter.
The astral world is a sphere or if you prefer, a different dimension where dead people (the memory) is stored for a while before they reincarnate.
Time is different on "the other side" for it is not the physical reality we know about. Density of matter in the astral world is lighter, it's a parallel world.
The entity that's in contact with you need one thing, and only one thing. The sense of vitality. They want to remember what it feels like to be alive.
So, some entities have more abilities than others to communicate with living humans. She's one of them, for a very good reason: you and her once lived and experienced a lifetime together, and she's following you.
But she has to move on, for you are in different realities. You in the living form and her in the memory form (astral).
If you feel the need to be left alone, let her know. But you have to be firm about it. On the other hand, if she's not doing anything bad or creating problems for you, just leave things as they are.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

that was a relieve, first reply and did not flame me, the first conversation she said thousands of thousands, but all my conversation with her and all the track i ended up with this year because of all the events she gave me. but i'm very sorry i knew i have to make a mistake, I MEANT 90 B.C NOT 2090BC. i'll edit my first post, everything was around ROME EMPIRE AND EGIPT

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

yes i know my name and know her name, but is something i cannot say at this moment cause i would like to explain and describe my experience. i don't know if this is of any help, but some of the conspiracy that i hear around here i ask her to confirm with me if they are true or not. But something scare me about some of the story i have heard in this site, i don't want to go missing for posting some true information abiout whats going on in this world. i don't have no magic power, no special gift. NADA. but i had always wish that i would see a shadows or something to aleat tell my kids of a weird even in my life, but it was all clean until this. so guys take this from me. BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. but i'm glad that this is happening to me cause this has change my life. I could say that i don't see her like a event front GOD OR DEVIL. just that she live in a separate world that ours and we will ended up there when our body died.

again i never read the bible, (only parts) and i believe science but not entirely. i make my own conclusion of things, we are grow up we do not need the bible or science to tell us what they want us to believe, find the true withing yourself, and right your own book.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Very interesting...welcome to ATS

so when she communicates with you- does she appear to you? Like a ghost?

Have you or can you take a picture of her? Maybe a video even?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz

Maybe i can help answer the questions you may have on this matter.
The astral world is a sphere or if you prefer, a different dimension where dead people (the memory) is stored for a while before they reincarnate.
Time is different on "the other side" for it is not the physical reality we know about. Density of matter in the astral world is lighter, it's a parallel world.
The entity that's in contact with you need one thing, and only one thing. The sense of vitality. They want to remember what it feels like to be alive.
So, some entities have more abilities than others to communicate with living humans. She's one of them, for a very good reason: you and her once lived and experienced a lifetime together, and she's following you.
But she has to move on, for you are in different realities. You in the living form and her in the memory form (astral).
If you feel the need to be left alone, let her know. But you have to be firm about it. On the other hand, if she's not doing anything bad or creating problems for you, just leave things as they are.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by teklordz]

i understand what you said and thanx alot, but she have help a lot of people around me, with job and money. she said that noone touch can touch me because if they do she would get back to them, she said she would do anything for me. this are her words "my king i want you to live your life, forget about me and i dont know if i made a mistake let you know that i was beside you all this time but i don't regret it cause i would have heart seeing you live without the knowledge of my existance, our time once again would come but that time won't be know so live and forget that i exit, i would forever wait for you" this was said to me in spanish so it was somtihng similar in translation to it.

one of the few things that have happen to me is this thats how i know she is helping me to even if i don't know. i have a friend who went to another country and she knows about me cause she is like my very good friend. the family took her to a blind lady that would tell you about everybody you know, but thius is they way the blind lady does it. she would give you a big plant leaf and you would right all the names you want, then she would take the leaf and scroll down her finger to each name and talk about it. my friend wrote 7 names i was the number 5, she spoke about everybody except me, she jump my name. My friend questions her why she jump my name, and the blind lady said that she was not permited to talk about me EVER.

this is really weird to me, if someone has an answer for this to,

also my ghost speak of this lady taht live in the water and she say taht she is very beautiful, has a long hair that covers all part of her body. any idea any one

also i read about the missing time in the montain in germany that hitler build a house to look into the mounting, she said that in rome we where looking for a big gold clock that stop the time, but the myst said it was true. weird right?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Very interesting...welcome to ATS

so when she communicates with you- does she appear to you? Like a ghost?

Have you or can you take a picture of her? Maybe a video even?

she would call me to my cell or work phone, i have seen her (i don't mean the ghost i mean the BODY POSSESS WITH THE GHOST INSIDE) there is a different, twice. But is a constant communication with her, that we talk hours and hours. My exgirl family doesn't want me to have contact with the girl at all and blame it saying that i have send a ghost to take control over her daughty and is not true. i have done nothing wrong.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by eduardmc]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So you are literally receiving a phone call from a ghost?

I want to caution you, that I too have had incidents like this happen. And alot of times, the world of the living (you and I) cannot tell the difference between a good ghost and a bad ghost. Sometimes Ghosts lie to us to get us to help them, or give them attention, or simply because their bored. Sometimes they tell the truth, but it is very important to discern that for yourself.

Does her prescense make you happy? Or does it interfere with your life? Your ex girlfriend wasnt too happy about it I bet.

I encourage you to take a strong look at your bond between this spirit. Regardless of what she says- she cannot come to be with you in this life. You are alive, she is a spirit. I encourage you to communicate with her your wishes.

And if you wish to continue this type of communication, that you understand the reprocussions that this might have on your life. If she has taken possession before- was it with permission or without? If it was without how did the person take it? My experience with possessions have been purely bad spirits, although as a medium I know that people can also channel good ones.

Try to discern your relationship with this spirit and decide for yourself wether its suiting you or not. At the end of the day- you wont know the truth until you die. And when you die- that would be the best time for you to continue a relationship with a possessive spirit. Not now- when you are alive
Just my two cents!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
How do you personally feel about it? She sounds dangerous to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

So you are literally receiving a phone call from a ghost?

I want to caution you, that I too have had incidents like this happen. And alot of times, the world of the living (you and I) cannot tell the difference between a good ghost and a bad ghost. Sometimes Ghosts lie to us to get us to help them, or give them attention, or simply because their bored. Sometimes they tell the truth, but it is very important to discern that for yourself.

Does her prescense make you happy? Or does it interfere with your life? Your ex girlfriend wasnt too happy about it I bet.

I encourage you to take a strong look at your bond between this spirit. Regardless of what she says- she cannot come to be with you in this life. You are alive, she is a spirit. I encourage you to communicate with her your wishes.

And if you wish to continue this type of communication, that you understand the reprocussions that this might have on your life. If she has taken possession before- was it with permission or without? If it was without how did the person take it? My experience with possessions have been purely bad spirits, although as a medium I know that people can also channel good ones.

Try to discern your relationship with this spirit and decide for yourself wether its suiting you or not. At the end of the day- you wont know the truth until you die. And when you die- that would be the best time for you to continue a relationship with a possessive spirit. Not now- when you are alive
Just my two cents!

i have no doub that she is who she say she is. is already 5 years, and she does warm me and keep me safe of everything. She give me good advise on what to do or what not to do. She is not dangerous by any mean but to me it does feel like a jelous women. She does tell me which or my friends are good or bad, and because at first i did not believe her i got litetary rob by a few friends (which are not my friends anymore) i'll start explain my story in more detailes but i really don't want to say the names at this moment because you will laugh at me.

she describe our life with such a detailed. can you explain to me why she is always asking that she doesn't understand a few words, lilke cell phone she call it "hello" things like that. i DO FEEL VERY HAPPY when i speak to her and sometime when i ask her a question about the other world the phone would hang up, she would call me back saying that the "indios" don't want me to help her. but one day she did.

she have help my ex girl friend family (a few she likes) and have help my father alot. ok let give you an example if this does make since to you. my exgirl works at a shopping clothing stores, her manager is a african man and see my exgirl has her own daughter. this was about 3 years ago, my exgirl balck out in front of everyone in the store and they took her to the manager office room. inside the manager was concern because of what just happen and the ambulance was on its way. all of the sudden the girl started speaking the african men (in african language) notice that my girl is latina and can barely speak english. she told him about a house he has in africa and that his brother will be stealing soon because he trust him, she said not to sell the house because he will get scam by his own family. The african asked her for money and she said that what he prefer, good health or have wealth like his sister which has cancer (noone did not know this until a week later) the funny part was her responds to the african when he ask her to cure her sister, her own words were "i'm sorry but i'm not a doctor" . i wish i could write my entire story in the spot but is to big so that is why i want to keep this thread open and keep adding more information to it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
my ghost tell me that the girl is what we call a caballo. which mean someone the spirit use to comunicate with us. But she also say that the girl is a messager and that alot of people don't want her alive because she have hidding message that not even the church wants the world to know. i have not question her about it because i rather have her tell me things of the REAL world like the economic etc. my exgirl has a child name "sebastian" and she told me that that name was not giving to the child, the child came already with that name, she question me to know who was "sebastian". i really don't know but she said that sebastian die with arrows on his chest. i don't know who he is, if anyone have a background on this please let me know. She does tell me to be pure, she said that even doub i have a good heart, i'm not pure enough.

She also say that she can acomplish a lot of things in my life but that my destiny is writting and the only one that can change things is the "Creator" . i find this weird because she never refer to him has God. I do not believe in the bible has my guidance, AGAIN i have never read it but i know the bible comes from old sources and is some source of interpratation. I did question her about it if there life in other world and she stated that ABSOLUTLY but their culture and way of life is like nothing we have ever seen before. Then i ask the million dollar question, did our creator also creator them. She also reply with certainly "OF COURSE" i was shock and mad at the same time cause everything becomes harder to understand. so another MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION i asked her, is So the God from the bible is real? this was her responds "when you really need help you talk to someone that you know is listening and asking for his help, you do feel that presense there. That same feeling does not come when you are reading the bible"

please again, if someone is reading this, i will take all your reply has advise. i'm not ask to believe me and before i was a non beliver on nothing, i called everything i heard B.S. but after what is happening to me, you could tell me that pigs flies and i would believe it a heart bit.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by eduardmc]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It appears to me you don't share the belief of this ghost that you are ancient lovers? You would imagine that if you have an ancient love bond you would have these intense feelings?

Can you ask her these questions:
- if there is destiny, why did she not incarnate as you did? If the two of you have been together for ages it makes sense you both live in the same time period, why not this one?
- buy yourself some jellybeans (or M&M or whatever) then take a handful without watching how many. Hold both hands open behind your back and ask her how many jellybeans you hold in your hand. I am curious wether she exists independently of you or can only see (and smell) the world through you.
- would she leave you for a number of years so you can think about this undistracted? If she really loves you she would right?

Does she talk about suicide at all, giving your life to be with her, does she make demands?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eduardmc

She also say that she can acomplish a lot of things in my life but that my destiny is writting and the only one that can change things is the "Creator" .

I think this is not quite the truth. Although to my knowledge there is something like a destiny there is also the free will. Although destiny is the path you will most likely go and everything you do or choose will lead to it you still have the capability to change it if your will is strong enough to do so. The question then is is it in your interest to change it? Mostly the obvious answer yes turns into a no when the events are approaching and thats how the destiny and the free will click in and get along with each other. This I tell from a 'dream'-experience I had.

i find this weird because she never refer to him has God.

That's good. Because if someone says God the distorted picture of 'God' from the bible comes into someones mind. That is no good picture.

I did question her about it if there life in other world and she stated that ABSOLUTLY but their culture and way of life is like nothing we have ever seen before. Then i ask the million dollar question, did our creator also creator them. She also reply with certainly "OF COURSE" i was shock and mad at the same time cause everything becomes harder to understand.

Why? That's clear to me. Everything else wouldn't make sense.
If there is one creator then of course the creator created the whole thing, the whole universe. All that is. And then it's also on the hand that that creator brings life into it's creation not only on a very very small point of nothing in the vast vast space of the very large universe. That would be a poor creation.

so another MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION i asked her, is So the God from the bible is real? this was her responds "when you really need help you talk to someone that you know is listening and asking for his help, you do feel that presense there. That same feeling does not come when you are reading the bible"

Also clear to me. The God from the Bible is simple a very limited and distorted picture made by some probabily powerhungry humans of the past. (Sorry if I step on a feed of someone now). This is of course my opinion only.
Not a bad answer of her. But incomplet. The interesting question then would be: 'If this is so..then is the/your creator real? Can you (the ghost) feel him?'

I read your story with interest and I like to hear more.

A little carefully I would be when she adresses you with 'my king' and such. When two ppl stand close to each other even THAT close then 'my king' doesnt really fit's into the picture because this are words that at least in our time are uses to keep a distance.
But maybe I read it wrong.

Possesing somebody for a communication is also something that should only be done in agreement with that person that becomes possesed.
I think you shloud look for an alterantive way in case you want to keep up the contact and the communication.

What I am a little wondering is that after 5 years ghost contact you still have basic questions about the spirit world. I mean when someone has made such a contact wouldn't the person became interested into the topic and had look up the most basics in that time already?
That puzzles me a little because I sure had.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am very sensitive, very very sensitive. And I sense that this "ghost friend" is trouble with a capital T. I won't even pretend to know the deal with what is beyond this sphere and this plane, but I know what I can feel and discern. I have fought malicious ghosts and things in my dreams, and I say dreams loosely, as it was very real. Please be aware of what you allow into your life. Don't borrow trouble.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is a most interesting story! I do believe you OP, and what an experience you have had!

I tend to agree with a couple of people here, though, and I think your gut feeling is right. I think she IS a jealous woman, or spirit, since she doesn't have a human body now.

And you have to know, that a woman's wrath is like a storm! Women will lie and manipulate like no other creature on earth, take it from me, I AM a woman.

So yes, she has helped you and probably will continue to. BUT, what happens if you want to love a human woman? What will she do to that woman?

I mean you are human and can't continue a love affair with an entity that you can't touch, unless that's what you want.

Honestly, Id love to hear your entire story. It is the most interesting Ive heard of any contact story.

One thing I would like to know, is, are we able to contact our loved ones that have gone to her world. My grandfather died recently, and Id love to know that he can see and hear me, or if he has already gone on to where he cant anymore.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Eduardmc you have it made my friend. I would keep your ghost friend if I were you, she seems to like you an aweful lot. I would ask her all kinds of questions if I were you, because she seems very nice. Any ghost woman who treats you like she does is the perfect kind of ghost.

You should ask her if she knows where something valuable is hidden or buried in your past, or in your present. I think she would make you rich so that you don't have to work any more. You could travel and enjoy your life with her.

She must know where some treasure is buried, and all you would have to do is go and dig it up, and then you would not have to work any more and the two of you go and do as you please.

Your story is very interesting, don't stop now.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hey there RussianScientist! waves! Havent seen you in awhile! Where you been?
So, you'd want her to give you a treasure map?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join