It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have long (hours) communication with Ghost

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just has i promise i will continue more of my story, but since this is all coming from my head and not an actual journal then i will write things that come back to me. And would like to tell you all that i spoke to her for abot 10 minutes, my only question is about a business i'm doing and she is actually my guidance, since i came back from a trip which it was a business trip for my company she was telling everything i did and what i did wrong and what i didn't.

Ok first someone asked me about , why does she say that the air will be contaminated?

let me explain this has far as i can remember, this conversation was aboupt 1 1/2 month ago. i was reading a post about hitler and a mountain located in germany, in the thread i read about a newspaper article which say of missing time were people would go missing etc. sorry can't provide a link but if you search in the forum section is actually a big post. i read almost all pages cause i found interesting.

i ask her about this why hitler was obseses with the mountain and why does people (elegelly) claim that time has stop. i mention before in one of my reply that she stated that the rome empire around B.C. time, they were looking for a golden clock which also claim to control time. I have never heard of this before only by heard, i have not done research about it but if this is posted anywhere here or and wiki link please reply with it, i'll search on google while i'm on the subject.

i read also in that thread of people coming out of the mountain, about the hollow earth hitler was looking for (people that live underneath us) and turnnel inside the mountain.

first i ask her how is possible taht time would stop and continue in another place. this was her word (again in spanish with english translation so bare with me) "Time is not aways the way you think, it works in different way in different planes, does location like the cava are called "virgin locations"

i asked her what virgin locations means and she said that is a prohibit location in which we humans gain access to, is another world withing our world, she said "i'm not unique, i'm not the only one, you always here people talking about strange things and is because theres more to this world taht people aren't aware" Then i asked her about the hollow and people living under us and i thought she would laugh at me but this was her answer.

"yes they do live below us but is another plane, my king i could even tell you that they don't weird cloth, they are not ashame of being nake it" so i ask her if they are smarter than us, she reply "if you mean that smarter like if they have computer etc no, they do not think in such way, they are more advance phisically and mentally , my king they also do things like we do, they go down to lake and go fishing" i found this funny because to me this was unbelliable even by her telling me all this. then i ask her why do they live under and all over the tunnels, then that's when she reply that will be force to live under tunnel has well. i question her if it was the same tunnel, and then she said NO, tunnel like the one with have where we take the train because we (human) will contaminated the air.

i spoke to her about the annunaki and nibiru with 2012, she did not know who the annunaki where or nibiru, but she did mention soemthing for 2012, saying that alot people that knows are trying to tell us that something big will happen and that we humans a greety and will always want to have all the power and don't like to share with anyone. AGAIN, even though i believe in summerian etc, she DID NOT CONFIRM ANY OF THIS TO ME. only the 2012 has a coming age where WE HUMANS will make stupid decisions etc. i really don't like talk to her about the future because then i can't sleep thinking about it. i will continue more with this, please feel free to ask me anyquestion,

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eduardmc

Edward what does your soul mate tell you about "if we united we could save our race"? This is very important Edward, I think your Soul Mate could save your life and lots of other peoples lives if you could get her to tell us more about being "united in order to save our race". What suggestions does she have for us to do in order to save our race?

I'm very sure she is telling you the truth Edward. You need to find out more about "How to save our race", because she knows the answer, so please ask her what we should do to save our race by being united.

Edward ask her if the bad stuff that is going to effect most people on Earth in 2012:

is it #1 from a nuclear war?

or, #2 is it from a killer solar wave from the sun?

or, #3 is it a killer wave that comes from passing through the Galactic Plane?

or, #4 is it about geological changes to the Earths surface?

or, #5 from fire and brimstome like stuff falling from the heavens from something passing close to the Earth?

or, #6 is it from something else?

She keeps telling you that people will be safe down in the tunnels. In your particular case Edward she is telling you that the people in New York will be safe if they get down inside the subway tunnels. This kind of makes me think that she is telling you that a nuclear bomb will be exploding up in the air above New York, and that down in the Subways, the structure of the subways are strong enough to keep all of you in New York safe from the atomic bomb blast that is detonated in the air above New York. I'm pretty sure that is what she is trying to tell you Edward, but you had better ask her and make sure.

Ask your soul mate where the Gold Clock is located now. I remember reading that same post that you read Edward. Somehow though, I remember it as being called a "Yellow Box" instead of a Gold Clock. But maybe I'm getting two different stories mixed up, because they seem so similar. I'll bet she knows where the Gold Clock is Edward, ask her where it is.

Until later my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Edward what does your soul mate tell you about "if we united we could save our race"? This is very important Edward, I think your Soul Mate could save your life and lots of other peoples lives if you could get her to tell us more about being "united in order to save our race". What suggestions does she have for us to do in order to save our race?

I'm very sure she is telling you the truth Edward. You need to find out more about "How to save our race", because she knows the answer, so please ask her what we should do to save our race by being united.

Edward ask her if the bad stuff that is going to effect most people on Earth in 2012:

is it #1 from a nuclear war?

or, #2 is it from a killer solar wave from the sun?

or, #3 is it a killer wave that comes from passing through the Galactic Plane?

or, #4 is it about geological changes to the Earths surface?

or, #5 from fire and brimstome like stuff falling from the heavens from something passing close to the Earth?

or, #6 is it from something else?

She keeps telling you that people will be safe down in the tunnels. In your particular case Edward she is telling you that the people in New York will be safe if they get down inside the subway tunnels. This kind of makes me think that she is telling you that a nuclear bomb will be exploding up in the air above New York, and that down in the Subways, the structure of the subways are strong enough to keep all of you in New York safe from the atomic bomb blast that is detonated in the air above New York. I'm pretty sure that is what she is trying to tell you Edward, but you had better ask her and make sure.

Ask your soul mate where the Gold Clock is located now. I remember reading that same post that you read Edward. Somehow though, I remember it as being called a "Yellow Box" instead of a Gold Clock. But maybe I'm getting two different stories mixed up, because they seem so similar. I'll bet she knows where the Gold Clock is Edward, ask her where it is.

Until later my friend.

well she did not said that the name was "Gold clock" She said that in her time we where looking for a big gold clock that suppost to control time (or stop time), but i'm glad u point me out that there's something call "yellow box". has of now this were her word and first she did not want to say anything because she said that the "indios" did not want her to tell me, and the phone would constantly hang up, but then after a few time she called me back and told me taht she was ready to tell me everything i would ask. i was suprise because it was the first time taht she would say such things and not give me the run around with a few question and only giving me hints.

i never said that we will be force to live underground in the tunnel in 2012, if you thought of it taht way i'm sorry. what she said taht people do mention the year 2012 is because something big will happen, and those who knows keep giving us warning, i question her about alien, summerian, annunakis, maya etc. but she was always focus on our humanity telling and refering at us human are selfish etc, and that's why it will happen. but the tunnel and air contamination was not refering to a especific year, she refer to me since we were talking about the hollow earth and underground turnnel and she turned her attention to me by telling me this

she said
"my king you human will be force to live underground too"

i asked her
"you mean in caves"

she said
"yes, the cave that you humans have were you take those big machines call trains, (edit, forgot this part) because the air will be contaminated, us human will contaminate it "

i asked her
"WILL I STILL BE ALIVE BY THE TIME THIS HAPPEN"

she said
"IF YOU WISH TO"

[edit on 1-4-2009 by eduardmc]

[edit on 1-4-2009 by eduardmc]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eduardmc
I guess from your perspective u do know alot but it seems wrong to kill the possibility saying that NO "GOOD" GHOST TAKE POSSESION OF BODY ETC ETC. [edit on 1-4-2009 by eduardmc]

It is a selfish thing to do when you do not have a body anymore to use some elses, especially without them knowing and consenting. To me that is something alike to rape. Someone who wants to become happy at the expense of someone else's happiness is wrong. Such a spirit believes it will become happier by living again through using someone else's body even if it means that person will suffer because of it, or at least will not be able to enjoy life to the fullest anymore because such a spirit is around.

Why I respond to your thread is because I have had a similar experience some years ago which lasted for a few months and were not pleasant to say the least and I would like you to be happy and I believe you would be happier without having to live with a female ghost. It doesn't make me an expert because I don't know it all but at least I have some similar experience, you asked for opinions and so I'll share mine.

Basically this female ghost told me the same thing, trying to convince me we were soulmates and spend many lives together doing all sorts of wonderful things. According to her we even had children both in the hereafter and alive. She appeared very attractive and good, if she was alive I know I would fall for a woman such as her easily.

Each time I resisted her by reasoning and questioning she would make up something new.

For example when I said that if we were truly destined together we would both be alive, to which she responded that this was the case, however she had it bad just like myself and comitted suicide around the time I was 17 (a period when I had a real tough time and thought about suicide myself).

She was so convincing (and tempting, trying to make me believe she did good things for me and I owe her) we were thinking about how we could still be together, like finding a girl she could takeover or staying alone my whole life and doing things together which would benefit humanity (upon which she would promise me the most grandest and "out there" kind of things, OOBE experiences, supernatural mind powers). She suggested things like I should be with a suicidal girl, then she would teach her how to leave the body so it would not be wasted on someone who would otherwise commit suicide. Afterall someone who wants to leave this world should be able to do so, right? I can remember the discussions I had with her about subjects like euthanasia, what is free will, about how she tried to convince me that if a girl would give her body willingly to her and exit herself how she would be taken care of in the afterlife as a reward for such a gift. How everyone would be happy when they've got what they want...

I never fully trusted her and at some point told her that although life is difficult and hard, I would never choose to be with someone who commits suicide and that if we were indeed age old lovers, we were no more from this life on. That is when she gave up and tried different tactics (mostly fear based), along with a male spirit. Lateron I learned he wanted to try and inhabit my body (which he was trying to for years), then find a girl which the female spirit could use, have a baby together which would be possessed from birth and do all kinds of nasty things in the world. There's much more to it but I'll leave it at that.

Eventually I figured that if I were dead myself and my soulmate would be alive, I would never look her up and tell her this because I would want her to be happy and by telling her the love of her existence isn't on earth, that we are seperated for a long time would probably not make her happy. At best I would watch over her and pretend I'm some anonymous guardian angel, not her age old lover.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Dragonfly79 your ghost girl was completely different from Edwards soul mate. Edwards soul mate has proven herself to him many times that she is good, furthermore his wife even likes her; they are all happy, so let them live their own lives in happiness.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Edward I think your soul mate is referring that in 2011 World War III will be well under way. During WWIII nuclear war will start up and New York will be struck by an atomic bomb in 2011. I'm sure your soul mate is telling you that you will need to go underground during that time of the bomb blast in order to live through the atomic bomb blast. The construction of the tunnels should place the people in some of them deep enough to not be effected by the blasts from the atomic bombs going off overhead, even though the blasts will be felt down in the tunnels.

She will tell you exactly when to go underground into the subway tunnels. Just make sure you let all of your family and friends and the others here on ATS know when she tells you this so that the others on ATS may spread the word to their family and friends so that they will have a chance to survive also.

Then she says that "you humans will be forced to live underground also", she means that "many humans" will live underground after the Atomic War which occurs in 2011 and the following chemical wars in 2011. People will have to live underground in order not to breath the contaminated air or they will die.

She is telling you that after the global Atomic Bomb blasts that occur in 2011 that "the surviving humans" will live underground in the subway tunnels and the UN DUMBs for a period of time, because the air up above has been contaminated with radio-active waste particles, and the wind is carrying them around from city to countryside, and back and forth. To breath them into your lungs will end your life and anyone else's that breaths them in. She is talking about radiation contamination; she is very smart, you had better listen closely to her if you and your family want to live.

Just be glad you don't live in Europe Edward, because in 2011 Europeans will almost be completely wiped off the map; unless they leave Europe. Those Europeans that survive the global Atomic War of 2011 will not survive the chemical war that will follow unless they live in the underground tunnels. Any Europeans out there that want to survive had better go live in the UN tunnels called DUMBs or move to the southern hemisphere if they want to live. Europe won't be habitable until after the year 2025, and then the ones that move there will be scarce.

Forget about aliens Edward, WWIII will have nothing to do with aliens, it is the greedy people that are in power in this world that want to eliminate other people; that is what WWIII is all about. Greedy people wanting to drastically reduce the population of humans on Earth, and nothing more. That is what your soul mate is trying to tell you Edward when when you state: "she was always focus on our humanity telling and refering at us human are selfish etc, and that's why it will happen".

Ask your soul mate if I am right about what I said, I am sure that I am right. Your soul mate is trying to tell you how to survive the upcoming nuclear war Edward. Ask her if you need to move to a country in the southern hemisphere in order to live, because the countries in the northern hemisphere will be annilating each other with atomic bombs and then following up with chemical weapons after they have fired off all of their atomic bombs. The northern hemisphere will be completely contaminated and your soul mate can tell you if I am right.

The [yellow box] is used to [change time], it is used to see into the future, and if you can see into the future with the yellow box, you have the chance to change the future, that is what your soul mate is telling you Edward.

If you had the yellow box Edward, you might be able to find out how to stop WWIII from occuring like I have just described, if you don't find the yellow box, then it more than likely will take place as I have just described to you. Ask your soul mate if I am right.

When your soul mate talks about virgin locations, she means that there are different planes here on Earth, meaning that there is more than one reality taking place on Earth at all times, meaning different dimensions occur on Earth at all times; but they are virgin from each other, meaning that they exist separately from each other.

When you asked your soul mate if there are others who are not human that live inside the Earth and she replied that they exist; she is right, they do exist. She is talking about the reptilian beings that live within the Earth. They don't have computers, but they do walk around just like us, but they look different than us. They don't wear clothes in their society because it doesn't feel good to their backside. They can communicate with humans, and they have mental powers that keep humans from seeing them as they really are. They live underground in huge dome cities, but have air passages to the surface in which to get their air. Ask your soul mate if I am right Edward.

Until later my friend.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would see a Psychologist and seek some past life regression sessions

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Edward what does your soul mate tell you about "if we united we could save our race"? This is very important Edward, I think your Soul Mate could save your life and lots of other peoples lives if you could get her to tell us more about being united in order to save our race.

I'm very sure she is telling you the truth Edward. You need to find out more about "How to save our race", because she knows the answer, so please ask her what we should do to save our race by being united. Thanks
ok, now is 7:27am, running super late for my job, but i will try to explain or maybe pm a few of you, i have a lot of detail of things i have ask, but since this is a public site i do not want to be hunted by the man in black asking me question on how i know (if is true) all the things i'm about to see so that is why i haven't posted anything yet, at work i'll reply more and continue my story so bare with me. just like i say wait until more further information about my story is told and then you make a judgement. i know people are concern and think that know a lot more about ghost. i have never read a book about anything, only about my past life of rome because she said i should know about it cause i was from that time (again i do know who she is and i know who i am) but i'm trying to explain words for words what has happen to me. is very hard for me to tell everything because i don't even right a journel about it. i keep everything with me and i have learn to live it. i'll be posting in a few hours to tell more about my story. i know i have a few pm, but since i'm new in this site, i find it a little complecated. i will also try to post a link on the computer site that i posted my first day story and i got flame 5 years ago. see you soon

I'm very much interested in your story. It would be great if you pm'd me further information/stories of yours and would like to discuss a few things

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by imsteve

hey sorry i haven't reply but working to hard and working on my business while working on my job lol, that way i kill to bird in one.

The guy that asked me if those are retilians that live below us, she did not say anything not even close, but she did not disputed the idea. She only say that they don't weird close and do things like we do (only example, she gave me was like fishing in the lake).

She has warm me about a future event but i refuse to listen (i know very ignorant of me) not because i don't want to listen but because i'm really scare of future i comes and some how she is wrong about this subject. i recently got marry, starting a business, planning to have a kid this year. We did spoke about the economic and why everything is going down the hill but she gave me a very good detail about and mention a few rases (country involve) that i don't or will not post in a public forum. last thing i want is for you guy to see me on the news that i died in a car accident cough......!!!. so i won't even bring that to the subject, all i'm concern posting is my story and all the detailed about goverment, money, wars etc. just put it at side for now. i hope you guys understand i'm not trying to hide anything but theres certains things that are better no to tell and to leave it alone.

i'll be posting more tonight when i get home.

thanx everyone for replying.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

hey sorry i haven't reply but working to hard and working on my business while working on my job lol, that way i kill to bird in one.

The guy that asked me if those are retilians that live below us, she did not say anything not even close, but she did not disputed the idea. She only say that they don't weird close and do things like we do (only example, she gave me was like fishing in the lake).

She has warm me about a future event but i refuse to listen (i know very ignorant of me) not because i don't want to listen but because i'm really scare of future i comes and some how she is wrong about this subject. i recently got marry, starting a business, planning to have a kid this year. We did spoke about the economic and why everything is going down the hill but she gave me a very good detail about and mention a few rases (country involve) that i don't or will not post in a public forum. last thing i want is for you guy to see me on the news that i died in a car accident cough......!!!. so i won't even bring that to the subject, all i'm concern posting is my story and all the detailed about goverment, money, wars etc. just put it at side for now. i hope you guys understand i'm not trying to hide anything but theres certains things that are better no to tell and to leave it alone.

eduard,
You, yourself just said in this post that she WARNS you of the future!

Dont you think you should put your fears aside and listen to her warnings?

What Im saying is, you think you are scared now, just wait until it happens and it's too late!!!!!!! This is serious!!

Take a xanax and listen to her!!!! you will regret not being prepared for the future.. Im not trying to be mean, Im trying to save you!! Well, and myself, cuz I want to know her warnings too!

Oh yea, can you please answer my question, that our loved ones that have gone to her world, can they still see us and talk to us?? I'd really like to know this, because I do talk to my grandfather that has died, although I never hear him.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

so i won't even bring that to the subject, all i'm concern posting is my story and all the detailed about goverment, money, wars etc. just put it at side for now. i hope you guys understand i'm not trying to hide anything but theres certains things that are better no to tell and to leave it alone.

I completly agree here. I like to hear more of your and her story.
I see a lot presure here to ask her about the possible future events. I don't think this it is really good.

I am interested how she spends her non incarnated life in the astral realms. What can she or you tell what is there and how it is to be there.
I wonder a little bit what she does all the time. I mean I know you made a pack. But isn't it 'boring' to spend a nonlife watching and takeing car over a liveing being all the time. Does she enjoy doing it or is it just a work she is doing because her obligation.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

eduard,
You, yourself just said in this post that she WARNS you of the future!

Dont you think you should put your fears aside and listen to her warnings?

What Im saying is, you think you are scared now, just wait until it happens and it's too late!!!!!!! This is serious!!

Take a xanax and listen to her!!!! you will regret not being prepared for the future.. Im not trying to be mean, Im trying to save you!! Well, and myself, cuz I want to know her warnings too!

Oh yea, can you please answer my question, that our loved ones that have gone to her world, can they still see us and talk to us?? I'd really like to know this, because I do talk to my grandfather that has died, although I never hear him.

good evening, i'll wait for her call and asked her, i don't want to live in fear all my life but is better to know the outcomes and prepare for future disaster. I know when the sunami happen my exgirl (no the ghost) was telling for 2 weeks that she was having nighmares of water and thousands of body floating. a few days later, the sunami happened.

i believe so, but from what i remember i would try to translate what my ghost said in a conversation that gave me a hint.

she was talking with my ghost about my exgirlfriend (the body that she use to communicate) and was saying that she was sad about her because she was wick and she doesn't want to live any longer, and that she (my ghost) was trying to motivate her so she could be happy again. than she said this.

"it would be so sad if she die because then i have to see her has a soul" i don't know if this answer your question, but that the only thing relevant that she told me that can match your question.

also she does state that in my house 4 people live, 3 girls (1 girls, 2 woman) and 1 man, she also said that she doesn't like this man for the way that she takes control over the other. and she does said that they live here with me in my house. She also said that if we don't bother them they don't bother us but that they already know to dare do anything to me.

alright guys tomorrow is my free day i will try to post more of my story with a deeper detail so you can a least understand how everything began to evolve to the connection that we have now.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Wow, Eduard,
Your story is just so amazing! I mean, it should be a movie! So there are also other souls living in your house??? Makes me wonder how many I have around me!

I wonder if our animals come back, also, sometimes I really miss my cat, and wonder if he's still around.

Do you know why sometimes the souls stay around us? Does she tell you that? I mean, why do those 4 other souls live with you?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I really enjoy this thread. Im curious to hear more of the story. I just have a question? You said this she calls you on your cell phone right? Are yo getting charged air time for this by your phone company?? lolol

Im sorry that was a joke. I couldnt resist. I really do enjoy your story and i dont believe she is harmful to you. you said you were planning on having kids within the year, do you know if she has met the unborn soul yet? if so can she tell you how the child will be?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hello Ed, i have to tell you that this is like the most "realistic" story ive ever heard ( read ), and to be honest i somehow believe you and i would really like to hear more about it

Though i have a little request
as someone said here " europeans will be almost completely wiped out" Im actually from europe and if it is possible i would like to know if this is "true" or not. Anyway, i wish you good luck and looking forward to hear more about your soulmate.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I sort of feel you must have some information on this. George Green has talked about this very thing from his pleiadian contacts. His solution was for us to rewrite the ending of the play with groups doing law of attraction type mediations and prayer, if only he hadn't demonstrated numerology and insisted it be done in numbers of 3 or 6 or some such thing, because it turned me off his information immediately and it alerted me to this being mason, as they like to do things by the numbers and dates. Their very usage of this means I can't touch numerology.

However, I really do wonder at the ability of people to join together in positive prayer and affirmations, and meditations and imagery. I think its time for us to envision peace, because its very obvious they wish to depopulate the world and that they've built underground facilities to house a few million of them, all at our expense. Its also obvious that not many people will be able to survive in tunnels and dumbs for 14 years. These will just be graves for many. Its also obvious that most will not be able to migrate down south or invade australia and south america in large numbers.

So, what do you think about the power of positive thoughts and unity? Is it possible? What do you think about asking for help from positive visitors as well? What do you think about rewriting this play for a complete saving of people and freeing of them to share and live peacefully and equally with all cartel brought to justice, making peace with all those who live under this earth and equality? Can we rewrite the ending?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

HI mystiq, I'm still trying to figure out the future, because the near future surrounding 2012 seems to be a death sentence to many on planet Earth. If a person can figure out what "Really" is going to happen, then one could stop it from happening in the case of a bad scenario.

All of the future predictions that I posted in this thread are not my predictions, they are predictions from others that I'm trying to figure out which one has hit it on the head.

Baba Vanga predictions have caught my eye, and I have stuck them in my posts to see if Ed's ghost is similar to Baba Vanga's predictions.

lighthead.wordpress.com...

As for the reptilian stuff, I'm unfamiliar with it except for what I read in the following, and I'm trying to see if it is real. I gained my information from the Lacerta files, very interesting read.

anomalyblog.wordpress.com...

anomalyblog.wordpress.com...

www.subversiveelement.com...

I suspect that we are nearing some sort of global event that will eradicate many humans, and that the military knows this, and has known this for some time or they would not have been preparing DUMBs for about 50 years or more.

IF it looks that Babba Vanga is correct in her predictions, meaning that it looks like a global war is getting ready to start in 2010-2011, then I think people should head south of the equator and save their lives because the northern hemisphere will be nothing but the dead and the mutants after a global atomic war hits, that is if an atomic war strikes as Abba Vanga predicts.

We can all protect each other and survive through whatever is coming if we stay awake and don't just lay down and get run over. I know we can live through Earth changes if we need to, because I know the secrets and I will make sure that everyone knows the secrets in the future to make sure that if Earth changes occurs, we will all make it through it.

ON the other hand, I think the worst scenario is a Massive Solar Wave is coming and it will be able to take us all out, unless we are deep beneath the surface of the Earth. I think this is what is coming. I think that is what the UN and our military knows about, that is why there are DUMB's.

www.etheric.com...

Dr. LaViolette shows that it has occured in the past, and that it looks like it is coming soon to all neighborhoods on Earth in 2012-2013.

This progam is very interesting to listen to in your spare time. Astralwalker is the one that you should listen to if you want to hear about the deadly superwave that is coming, predicted by a scientist with seven degrees in physics. Astralwalker also tells us that he thinks the aliens are leaving clues behind, warning us of the danger ahead, its very interesting to listen to the Astralwalker tape.

www.veritasshow.com...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thank you, I will be checking out the links you've provided. I've gone down the list like you have myself, and solar storm was one of the strong possibilities on the list. I still think we need to pump out positive thoughts ASAP.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

so another MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION i asked her, is So the God from the bible is real? this was her responds ""when you really need help you talk to someone that you know is listening and asking for his help, you do feel that presense there. That same feeling does not come when you are reading the bible"

Really enjoyin the experiences so far, but considering the rest of your posts are in poor English why is there 2 lines in the above paragraph that are absolutely perfect.

Ain't finished all the posts yet so my apologies if I've jumped the gun

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think you are right Mystiq, I think we need to pump out lots of positive thoughts. I think there are two different futures, and possibly more; and that seems strange in itself.

In one future nuclear war starts when the USA attacks Iran in 2010/2011 (Billy Meiers/Baba Vanga predictions).

In the other scenario, there is no nuclear war, there is no Nibiru, and there is no killer cosmic wave coming towards the Earth. I state this because of the Billy Meiers photos of the future.

In one of Billy Meiers photos San Francisco is totally destroyed by an atomic bomb; yet in another photo of San Francisco after a large earthquake has struck there are futuristic cars with glass roofs and no side mirrors, a definite sign that San Francisco wasn't devastated by an atomic bomb before at a time period when cars have no side mirrors and they have glass tops.

I believe we can not only survive, but we can create a much better future for everyone if we keep on top of things. Here is a page full of interesting stuff about Billy Meiers.

www.theyfly.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join