It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, it's a load of bs, sorry to disappoint.

If they were in the flesh, they'd both be good friends, have beer together every now & then, consume a few people for snacks, and watch the game.

(no, not football...!)

I'm rooting for my home team...Earth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Well, it's a load of bs, sorry to disappoint.

If they were in the flesh, they'd both be good friends, have beer together every now & then, consume a few people for snacks, and watch the game.

(no, not football...!)

I'm rooting for my home team...Earth.

Earth, is what all this is about.. Earth's freedom.

You can choose to not believe a word I've said, you can choose to call
me psychotic or delusional, but I swear that I have not made up a single
word of what I have said. I have complete faith and believe in every
word I have said.

That does not mean my beliefs are completely accurate, they are just
what I stand at right now, maybe future events will make me change my
mind about some things, but again I have not made up a single word.

I never claimed to own the truth, all I did was offer you my experiences.
Many people have already contacted me, telling me their experiences
have matched many of mine. Some people even posted them on this very
thread, which I find courageous.

But my experiences are shared by many others, choose to believe them
or choose to disbelieve them, but don't call me a liar or a hoaxer.

[edit on (30/3/09) by Wehali]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Wehali, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the post Flyersfan made on the first page.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There is only one Christ .. one saviour of the world. He is God incarnate and He wouldn't be different and He wouldn't have a different soul.

He said that He would come back. He also said there would be many false
messiahs. Your 'different christ' sounds like those false messiahs that the
One and Only True Messiah foretold about.

Now, I'm not a religious person, but I do know that in the Biblical context that post is quite accurate. There is only one Christ, and when He returns He will be the same Christ who lived 2000 years ago. He will descend from the heavens as an adult, and not simply be born again as a baby and left to grow up.

For the sake of discussion, I'm going to comment as if I were a believer. So, going by your earlier statement that you were tortured in hell and eventually freed, it would appear that you've been fooled by demons. It is said that demons and Satan can appear as angels (in fact, they once were angels,) and that they will use this power to deceive humans.

So, I would be interested to read your comments on the possibility that you may have been tortured by one demon, while another demon (or group of demons) actually staged your rescue in order to deceive you into giving them your trust. If that were the case, you, as a human, could not possibly detect such deception. Only Christ can be trusted to show you the truth. All other "contacts" are potentially demonic impostors and would merely be perpetuating the lie that was pulled on you in hell.

And, in the context of Christianity, make no mistake: if you were told there is a second Christ, a lie is certainly what you were told.

So again, I'm curious to here your opinions on Flyersfan's comments as well as the things I've discussed in this post.

(Edited to clean up the quote tags)

[edit on 30-3-2009 by mattifikation]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have not been fooled by demons.. I was pulled out of my body by
force and dragged into their realm. The few times a demon tried to
fool me, the lack of love he radiated gave him away immediately.

It does NOT take a Christ to see through demon deception, anyone
with half a brain or half a heart can see through them. It is easy..

Several people on this thread have already said they experienced
something similar, being dragged out of their bodies and assaulted.

This has got nothing to do with false Christs or demons posing as
angels. The bible has value to some extent, but it is not wise to just
accept everything it says to the letter, without considering that some
human error might have slipped into the countless translations.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
well thanks for the warning hans...and good choice on the katana, erm if i must choose now...i'll choose to be on your side
because i'd hate to have you as an enemy.

i must remember to not wear black anymore

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
To all these people that can't seem to get away from this
"being fooled by demons" thing.. the deal is very simple.

A demon can make himself LOOK like an angel, some of
them can even emit some sort of faint, false light, but no
demon in existence can make himself FEEL like an angel.

That is why it is extremely easy to see through deception,
all you have to do is ask yourself: "How does this entity
feel to me?" Is he giving me a warm, loving sensation, then
it is an Angel or a Light Being.. is he giving you a neutral
feeling, or even an uncomfortable feeling, then it is either
a neutral entity or a dark entity.

Very simple..

Also, about this lame katana thing, I was only advised to
get one for personal home defense.. because it is too hard
to get a gun in my country and because my brother teaches
me how to handle it properly.. I was not told to go save the
world waving a sword in my hand! Eesh..

I am trying to do you people a favor here, spending hours
upon hours writing these posts, trying to give you the info
you need to make a decision for yourself. If you are not
interested in what I have to say, THEN DON'T READ IT!

At least respect the effort I am making, what is the point
in trying to use tiny snippets from my posts to try and make
everything ridiculous. You won't succeed anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I only have one experience worth sharing and its not much. one night i was just laying on my bed trying to go to sleep and while my mind wandered off my body fell asleep. that while not exactly normal has happened to me many times. what made this occasion different was while i was drifting off i felt a tugging sensation on the top center of my head. i ignored it but it kept coming just before the point of pain and i knew it was not physical by anymeans. he/she/it that attacked me was not in the least successful because i just imagined it disolving in the bright light of Yahweh. it helped lots

im not gonna fight with the OP at all cuz opinions are opinions and if he felt this then ill fight to the death for his right to speak his mind. even if he's belgian

by the way id be very interested as to what the angel spirit guides would say about me. go ahead and post away im not shy or nuthin.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That's exactly the kind of sensation I get when they try to pull me
out of my body again. I've experienced it hundreds of times, when
I'm on guard I can usually fight it off myself, or I call Archangel
Michael to help me.

Usually after I call for Archangel Michael, I see a flash of light and
all the uncomfortable sensations instantly disappear. He's also saved
me many times when I was in the spirit world, surrounded by dark
entities. That is why I have Michael as my avatar, out of respect and
gratitude for all the times he has helped me when I called out for him.

I don't consider myself some prophet, all I want is to share my very
personal experiences, to help others understand their own experiences,
to show others that they are not alone in their struggles with these
things.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

How do you know what a demon can and can't make you feel? If you were being lied to in the manner I suggested, there would most certainly be demons posing as "bad guys" who "feel evil" and other demons posing as "good guys" who "feel good." Their powers of deception run deeper than anything that you, as a human, could ever hope to comprehend. They can convince you that you feel light, when in fact you are being shrouded in darkness.

That is why it is necessary to have a Savior to show you the way; the path cannot be found by your "having half a brain," as you put it. Neither a whole brain, nor two brains, nor a hundred brains, nor all the brains of all the men on the earth can cut through Satan's lies without the aid of Christ. They are that powerful.

A human most certainly cannot tell the difference on his or her own without the guidance of God Himself. Your feelings can be manipulated. Without the teachings of Christ, you are open to all forms of deceit. This much is made absolutely clear: Only through Jesus can you find the light.

And yes, even if you consider possible errors in the Bible, one of the cornerstones of the Christian faith on which heaven and hell are based is that There is only one Christ. Any source telling you otherwise is lying, and if you believe them, then you HAVE been deceived.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
No dude, demons never feel good, period. I have had more
than enough experiences with them to know this to be true.

Why do you presume to know the things you say, because
you read them in a book, because you think they just are
that way? Have you ever been face to face with a demon
or with an angel yourself, my friend?

Before I met Archangel Michael, before I met my first demon,
I didn't believe in any of these things. But my first few such
encounters rapidly made me realize that they are very real.

Many other people are experiencing almost identical events,
I'm getting one after the other U2U messages from people
that rather not have their experiences ridiculed. But I wanted
to give such people the hope that they are not insane, that
their experiences are REAL, not deception of any kind.

According to you, ALL spiritual experiences are demon deceptions!?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

for the most part i like to think im safe. i've never felt comfortable calling on angels because i feel that to call on them means that you aren't strong enough to handle what you are doing. when i truly do need help i go meditate and pray for an hour to Yahweh asking for wisdom to solve my problem. so far im a pretty carefree hippy

sooo to my earlier questian what do the angels say about me. im so curious my head is gonna explode

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zeffen

Haha! What a feeble attempt at understanding the dark esoterica that is my mind. Soon I will reveal myself.

Until then, I leave you with this:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBranch

Just look into your own heart without lying, without having any stuck
up religious dogmas fool you, be honest about yourself and look deep.
Then you see what an angel will see inside you.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Actually, Jesus nor Satan comes back incarnated, I am a Christian, and I do not by any means, mean to take this topic to a religious debate, but I wanted to show you what Acts chapter 1 verses 10 and 11:
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

According to these two verses, Jesus will come back to earth the way he came, from heaven, and it won't be a secret when he returns, everyone will know.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
thats very interesting. i've been a so-so practicioner of yoga and meditation and the latest stepping stone i've been brought to is opening my heart up more. this is a blessing in disguise methinks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sorry, no matter how often I ask, the answer is always the same.
The Christ that will come to lead the Armies of Light, is not the same
soul as the Jesus Christ that lived 2000 years ago.

He is a Christ too, but not named Jesus, and is not the same soul.
I'm sorry if this doesn't match with your religious beliefs, but that's
just how it is.

When Jesus Christ came, he showed us how to love, how to sacrifice
ourselves for others. The Christ we need now, is a Warrior that will
kick the dark butts of those who will take this planet as their own. We
need a Warrior now, that fights for us, rather than dies for us.

Hasn't Jesus Christ already done enough for us?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
FINALLY. someone acknoledges that there is another christ to come. not jesus of nazareth, he has played his earthly roll already. the time has come for a leader, a king, a brother to stand with his people and denounce the corruption of the world and the wicked deeds of the current state of israel. oh and i hear he will have a pretty bitchin bow.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Not trying to make a fool out of you, but Christ will always be the same, he's the same today as he was 2000 years ago, read your bible, if you have one, it tells everything, not trying to be rude, just trying to make a point.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBranch
FINALLY. someone acknoledges that there is another christ to come. not jesus of nazareth, he has played his earthly roll already. the time has come for a leader, a king, a brother to stand with his people and denounce the corruption of the world and the wicked deeds of the current state of israel. oh and i hear he will have a pretty bitchin bow.

Exactly.. you may have no idea how right you actually are.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Hey, Archangel Michael is not a Savior, he is merely an angel. One who can be imitated by demons.

Not all spiritual encounters are deception, only the ones that lead you to be deceived.

You claim there is a second Christ, and that is a violation of the core concept of Christianity. Not just a detail in a book, but a violation of the core concept.

I want to reiterate that I don't personally believe any of it. But I think that if you're going to believe in God and Satan and Heaven and Hell and Angels and Demons, then you can either go by the word of the book that created those concepts, or you can just make stuff up. There really is no "in between" that makes any sort of sense.

Corinthians 11:14,15 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

Yes, it came from a book. You seem to think that makes the argument invalid, however if you dismiss the Bible than you dismiss the existence of demons and angels entirely; as the Bible alone is the source of such concepts.

This quote from the this link sums it up quite nicely:

Therefore, since satan wanted to lead his people to OUT-BREED the Jews, and PREVENT JESUS THE MESSIAH, because satan KNEW THE MESSIAH would come about because of his envisioning of the ASTRAL PLANE, which BTW if any human visits, they are doing so by DEMONIC power, and you are NOT supposed to be there, so don't be surprised if you DON'T see God, HINT HINT, especially since you're using THEIR lense to look through, the demons can control WHAT you see and DON'T see, and even have their demons pretend to be angels, and emit a glow and positive feeling aura, when that is really just a reflection of what they USED to look like in heaven, cuz the astral realm can be MANIPULATED.

The simply reality is, if Angels and Demons are real then you have only experienced Demons. The true Michael would not portray himself as being able to show you the light, or to be your savior. He would tell you to seek Jesus. If this entity has helped you, even if he's helped you a thousand times, it's only to gain your trust but not to truly save your soul.

Furthermore, If Christ is real, there is only one. That much is indisputable Christian ideology.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join