It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hi all.

well I guess I will add my own 6 cents worth here.

I have had Guides and angels, in about 1980, Inituate me into
out of body, astral travel, to experiences places around the world and in the heavens.

[some of my experiences are written up.
freestonesvisions.blogspot.com... ]

In the last ten years I average about one to four Trips per week.
I have learned more about living here on earth, from these.
Lots of mysteries here!
My sister, who died in about 1986, gave to me a running visit, once ot twice a year, telling me of her progress there, in the heavenS!
[ yes, heavens: think of a multi-story building with levels]

hells too, you do *not* want to go there!

But anyone can go there in dreams! I feel that many do and do not even know that they are astral traveling!

ah the Rub, the rub of this entry into Much Knowledge, is how to see and to interpet afterwards.

one Rule there I was Told: a soul, there, can imagine an image and send this image down to earth to someone and for this earth person this image is REAL-ER than even what this earth person sees with his eyes!

two rule.
everything that is "outer" is symbolic of the inner: one's home, there, must reflect in symbol what is in the heart of the person.

Thus...like in dreams, each object is symbolic of another object.

just as someone fleeting through Paris in a train or trolley along a main street, this person had some understanding of the history and of the life of Paris, all that he might see is a kind of psychedelic blur or maybe just the blur of the clothes being washed in the laundremat washer window!
Got to bring something To the experience.

like: most people who take a cross country train trip sense very very little about the countryside outside of that train window.

Then one adds one's own "baggage"!! the ideas and pre-concieved notions of what reality "should" be and low and behold the scenery will only be noted in *that* reflection!

then there is the transmission factor between heaven and earth to garble a bit anything that comes.

I know that the more that I see, in heaven, the more that I know that i have just entered 70,000+ Alexanderian Libraries!!

back to Topic: Jesus!
.......would he even be noted, after all he says that no one will see him, to recognize him. and would you even APPROVE of what he might be doing?!! like he might bring maximium Pain to someone to bring a life of suffering, suffering that will improve his soul in the long run.
win the lottery? why just imagine the responsibilities with that win.

and of course the incarnated satan would also be seen as "100% bad"!

we see our gods in our own images!

freestone

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I suggest you all take a look at Zeitgeist, google it our check it out on you tube. You can also download the full feature. Its quite interesting as it deals with religious topics, the monatary system all the way to the terrorism myth and 911 coverup. Just do yourself this favour.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I smell some Catholic cult teachings here.

The angels could certainly be light forces, but satan is not a god, he is supposed to be angel blood, so bad angels vs good angels and God. Who do you think will win? Its a no brainer. God could wipe out satan with his will alone. no need for battle.

God has shattered Himself.

The effects of His death have only just become noticeable to those more attuned to your world.

He created Us to protect His favorite creation, humans, as He had seen His death the moment He created Himself.

The War of Souls will be much more even than you can imagine.

I try to speak in the clearest English I can force myself into typing. I try to avoid riddles wherever possible.

Your Reality is full of metaphors.

Do not get caught in the metaphors.

EDIT: Added italics for dramatic effect.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donkymancominatya
a reply to: Wehali

edit on 23-11-2016 by Donkymancominatya because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join