It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
BTW, Jesus Christ certainly has not reincarnated - He did that long ago and He is not doing it again.

Satan may be around in an actual body - he is certainly around anyway.

But so is Jesus - He will return, but not in a human body.

Hi there:

Just a correction for you to consider. After Jesus comes back, after the war waged on the dragon and his angels, there will be a new Earth, and Jesus will reside with those that will dwell there. So, my point is that if Jesus will dwell with those of us that will be on the new earth, then Jesus will most likely be in a human body.
Just a thought. Take care.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
My whole problem with all of this is.............one: If god is so great and powerful and all knowing, why create satan to begin with. Two: why do I have nipples, that always bothered me, if God is god, why do I need man nipples??? seriously

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
My whole problem with all of this is.............one: If god is so great and powerful and all knowing, why create satan to begin with. Two: why do I have nipples, that always bothered me, if God is god, why do I need man nipples??? seriously

Hi:

The story goes as this:

Satan used to be a "Good Angel" along with the rest of the angels. Then, Satan rebelled and 1/3 of the angels that God(YHWH) created rebelled with Satan. Satan is not only a deceiver (Devil), but his name stands for Opposer because Satan opposed God (YHWH) in the beginning with Adam and Eve. God(YHWH) told Adam and Eve that they would surely die if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil; the Forbidden Fruit; and Satan, told Eve that God was only scared that they (Adam and Eve) would be like gods knowing good and evil. At that moment Satan opposed God. Now, I have read in another depiction of what went down with Satan and God, and it was this: Satan became Envious of mankind because God told Satan that God wanted the angels to help mankind to become Godly, and part of the Godhead. At that time Mankind was not going to be as powerful as Angels, but after, in the long run, Mankind was supposed to be above Angels, and this is the reason 1/3 of them rebelled. In this same story, it was said that the rebellious angels (fallen angels; demons) rebelled by trying to destroy the earth, as-well-as other planets in our solar system. Now, God(YHWH) is teaching Satan and the rebellious angels a lesson, as-well-as all of humanity. Then the devil(s) will be abyssed for 1000 years, and then released after that period of time for a short season. Now that was simple, wasn't it?

As for your nipples dude, did you know that in the womb all humans start developing as females first? And, once the body decides that you are to be a male, it is so far along the process in female development, that you (as a male) get stuck with nipples! Funny stuff don't you think?

Take care.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by onehappyangel]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
God gave you nipples so the devil could pinch them in hell.

What a sick reason....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

no, it be the same Jesus Christ but he will have been vested with all the power, authoriity, and glory he had beforre he incarnated the 1st time. God & his Lamb can't help but be underestimated, always. As for Satan, he will soon see the folly of his pride to go up against the Father who won't even lift a finger against him; for now, at least.

The gall of that ungrateful creature...

You were shackled in chains, were you.

So, where exactly did you say you were?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by reject]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here's what I've learned from my sources.

I sware i went alll the way back to the start of the thread read that first line and,, said

MY

i give up

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Interesting experiences Wehali. I’m so sorry you have to deal with major health problems. You sound sincere and only want to enlighten. However, I wish you would give the Bible a chance and read it for yourself. It’s an amazing read but then some parts are really dry.

I wonder if you were in Tartarus in your vision. That is where the fallen angels go. They were bound in chains and trapped in darkness. The bible book of Peter talks about a special prison for the incarnate angels who sinned before the flood. Job and Jesus were said to have gone to hell when they died as humans but that is not the same hell (Tartarus) that Peter talked about. Later, after Jesus’ resurrection, he was said to have gone to preach to the spirits (fallen angels) in prison. This Tartarus was only for the fallen angels. It sounds like you’re getting a vision of an angel that was once locked in this prison.

These angels were able to take on incarnate form before the flood but now they can no longer materialize. Maybe there will be a time in the future when they can do it again. It’s beginning to sound like 2012 is the date when events will start to unfold. However, I do not believe its Armageddon’s date.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

i have always wondered.... satan knows exactly where hes going, he has seen heaven and hell.... he knows the deal. Why cant satan just truly ask God to forgive him? I know its a pride thing, satan cant just give up like that, but common, he knows 100% hes going to hell and he will burn for ever! Maybe satan thinks that God will not forgive him? but surely, if satan TRULY means it, cant he be forgiven and all life will be good and no more hell?

There is a huge misconception regarding Satan.

Satan is actually part of Gods team! He is NOT Gods adversary but is man's. He is a resistor for us to rub against to grow spiritually. He refines and defines us. He fills a role that God cannot do, a very necessary role.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Bible along with Jesus fulfilled a certain role or position, but were never intended to be the "end line." Jesus completed his role with limitations, a continuation of his role being fulfilled now.

The spirits cannot be equated to: "The Shell Answer Man!"

The Gods do not do; question and answer forums. It is not like that. Nor do all prophets work in the ways that are mentioned in this thread.

Prophets can dispense enlightenment when shown and not always predicting an event. Often in the past predictions were spoken by prophets to educate man on God and one that was perhaps unfamiliar to them and unlike their other gods. Since, many holy books including the Bible replaced the typical prophet.

Demons only irritate as long as one gives them the power. Once a person is truly enlightened, this person will then have more power, or light, than the demons, and so they are less likely to attack. They are children with addictive personalities.

You don't attack a spirit! You expose them!

As with all communication with the Gods or other spirits, one needs to balance what you are hearing with what "feels right." This is crucial in order to not be duped. It involves gaining the wisdom to know the difference.

Many are duped. It is all part of the Game.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by MatrixProphet]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Yeah, I don't think anyone knows exactly when these things are going to
happen. 2012 is just a rough date that hints on when the fight will manifest
fully into the physical world. But there are so many factors and events that
all wait to occur one after the other or simultaneously, that I don't think
anyone has knowledge of the entire, complete picture.

Speaking as a prophet:

We have been in what Christians call Armageddon for well over a century. The reality of Armageddon is different than what is taught, or perceived by them.

The prophesy of the thief is so accurate, as he has already come and gone! How? By the simple fact that everything has been underway for so long that everyone missed it. 2012 has little, to no significance.

Being a prophet today means; shedding light that is not otherwise being seen. It is a revealing of truths but not necessarily of occurrences or personal facts or determining the lotto.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree with your post about the return of Jesus Christ 100%. There would never be one with a "Different Soul". What nonsense.

You might like to check out :
"Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr Len Horowitz.

He describes our coming battle as Biological/Spiritual Warfare, and our DNA is a sacred spiral, a transmitter that receives and shares with all, including our most High God.

The book is "Best Seller" without the help of the "MSM". Horowitz, a Harvard and Tufts Alumni, is a Messianic Jew who, with the help of Joe Puleo is busy uncovering some things in the original Bible that are just extraordinary......extraordinary!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I got some new information, but don't think I will care about
flame posts, you're giving yourself far too much credit then.

I already wrote about this once I think, but I can add some more information
to the story this time, due to what I've been told when I asked deeper into it.

Consciousness Projection.

This time it's about the firsthand experiences of my friend. As you may know
there are ways to explore time and space, other than physically. Conscious
Astral Projection is what I practice, but my friend uses something called CP.
CP stands for Consciousness Projection, and is similar to Remote Viewing.

He basically creates a ghost form out of energy, places part of his conscious
mind into it, and sends it to any place he wants to. Sometimes I can do it
too, but only extremely sporadically and limited, something I still have to
learn. He can reach any place he wants, but there is a barrier around our
solar system, that prevents him from passing further into space. That means
that if he can visit a place, it is within the barrier around our solar system,
which means that the spiritual realms he visits, are also within our solar
system.

Nibiru and the Annunaki.

One day, I made the mistake of being curious about all these Nibiru, and
Planet X stories. I asked my friend to see if he could travel to this planet,
to see if the stories had any truth in them. Unfortunately he agreed to my
dangerous request, and sent his consciousness over there, like I explained
in the previous chapter. He arrived and saw a planet much like ours, with
gray mountains, green grass, blue water and big cities. He landed, thinking
he could not be seen, as this planet is physical, and he was not.

Then he spotted one of the inhabitants, the sight shocked him, because he
was a 5 foot, gremlin-like creature, with jagged edges sticking out of his
joints, and a face full of hatred and contempt. The creature wore clothing,
tools and some sort of energy knife, it was obviously very intelligent. It
came at my friend and cut his ghost form in the leg, my friend felt the pain
throbbing in his own physical leg, we needed help getting that healed after
wards.

My friend reacted by sending Light energy at this creature's head, they are
apparently highly sensitive to positive energy, because its head pretty much
exploded. He caused the creature's physical death, in a spirit form. After
that he quickly returned home to Earth. Archangel Michael was waiting for
him there, reprimanding us to never go to Nibiru again, especially not on
our own. He said there might be consequences, and he was right.

The next night, my friend was watching the astral realm around him, which
is wrapped around the physical world, because you can see all the physical
houses and physical people, as well as the spirits roaming around there. He
saw spaceships fly down at his house at high speed. We called Archangel
Michael for help, and he raised a shield around the house, which they didn't
manage to break.

With Michael's help, we were told to send waves of love towards these beings
rather than thoughts of fear. We did that, and saw golden energy expand
out from the shield. All the spacecraft, which were physical, but existing in
a different frequency, as they were invisible to people passing by, were
ripped apart into pieces, and all the Annunaki squads that didn't get away
in time, fell down on the ground, lifeless.

I reckon this explains why alien abduction experiences often end, when the
victim calls upon Jesus Christ, God or another divine being. These beings
just can't deal with divine love energy.

After that, Michael gathered all the bodies and pieces of spacecraft in a ball
of pure white light, and catapulted them away up into space. He said that
they probably didn't expect resisting of this kind, and they won't be back
until the planned invasion in a few years. After which they might try to take
revenge again.

Questions and answers.

Later we asked our guides to give us some more information about these
wicked beings. We were told not much, but still something to clarify the
bigger picture. Apparently the Annunaki were once in control of this planet
and all their inhabitants. They were brutal masters and enslaved all beings
they could get their hands on.

Then something happened, a gigantic catastrophe of global scale, that had
forced them to completely flee this planet. This happened long ago.. they
tried to come back a few times but failed to conquer Earth again. I think
the bible has some information about how Jesus Christ warned his people
of how to defend against these beings.

Now soon, their own planet is crossing through our solar system again, and
they will try again to take Earth by force, as they do not intend to share it
with us, it is not hard to guess what their intentions are. There are also other
extraterrestrial species involved, but the Annunaki are the major players
of the dark side. Like the Pleiades are probably the major players of the
Light side, I reckon.

We were told the planet Nibiru is right inside our solar system, at a distance
past Pluto, and is approaching Earth, though will not collide physically. But
you can imagine what the gravity and the alien energy of such a planet will
do to us on earth.

That's what I got so far about that topic.

The coming war will involve many players, from all over this universe, from
all over the different spiritual realms, from Heaven and from Hell alike, from
far away planets and other dimensions, will entities come to join in this big
struggle.

Hope you have enjoyed reading this, I didn't make any of this up as I hope
you know by now, it is what me and my friend experienced, what we have
been told. Whether you believe that we are psychotic or delusional, is your
decision and yours alone, just don't go out of your way trying to prove it,
because you will fail. Too many people have experienced similar events..

In Love and Light,

Me

[edit on (1/4/09) by Wehali]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I applaud your courage to post your experiences here in our forum, The Peoples Court.. where you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

I am happy to say I am with you. Not long ago I would have been agreeing with these yahoos, but things change ... oh, how they change!

I've recently had the pleasure of reading some extremely wonderful texts -that I won't mntion here for fear of these people reading the same thing and bashing it to kingdom come. Also, some personal experiences are bringing me so close to the light.

I believe the Christ conciousness is alive today, though not as one person.
Enough said there, lot's of flaming comes with anything related to that man. What a great man he is.

When out on the planes are you careful to travel on the curves and circles, instead of the angles?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Consciousness Projection.

This time it's about the firsthand experiences of my friend. As you may know there are ways to explore time and space, other than physically

Yes this is called "thinking"..

He basically creates a ghost form out of energy, places part of his conscious mind into it, and sends it to any place he wants to.

This is also called thinking!

One day, I made the mistake of being curious about all these Nibiru, and
Planet X stories. I asked my friend to see if he could travel to this planet,
to see if the stories had any truth in them.

I think this is a joke at best...

sent his consciousness over there, like I explained
in the previous chapter. He arrived and saw a planet much like ours, with
gray mountains, green grass, blue water and big cities. He landed, thinking he could not be seen, as this planet is physical, and he was not.

This now belongs in short story.... lets keep going!

just don't go out of your way trying to prove it,
because you will fail.

Now this shows totaly contempt..

without being rude...

You wonder why it is infacr people who question life give ats a bad name...

ATS is here for a reason and thats freedom of speech, but please for the love of god "or whoever" please dont post such utter nonsenical stuff...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
speaking as a sane person:

You guys are not.

-the sane people

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Be careful out there. And from what I've read, tell your friend to stay in the curves when rushing back to the body, because the darkness travels through the angles. Then when you return to your body, use the circle and the cross together. Also, check out the info I left in your u2u, that is unless you've already read it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There appears to be alot of confusion in the world today about who, what is legitimate 'authority' and where it came from.

A video was put together recently of which could explain the 'unknown'. If you're fortunate enough to be reading this at this time, perhaps there is a reason you're here in the first place.

Seek and ye shall find. The link below is a key. Is it yours?

Many of you, including myself, are genetic relatives of the Kings of Hyksos so in the realm of 'reason' would it not be unreasonable for one to be expected to bow down to a class which shares your blood?

Until Mankind learns to see and treat each other as a Brother there will always be a need for a heirarchical power structure.

Once Divided, colllectively conquered.

Once United, collectively whole.

It's time for a real New World Order, one based on Brotherhood, Reason, Jurisprudence led by Sapience while abiding to the true pillars of Truth of which has always been found in Natural Law/Divine Order of the Free man.

Population reduction is best left in the hands of Divinity, not Man. When manking assumes the realm of the Creator, Armaggedon is due.

Below are the most important videos you may ever witness?

Forbidden Knowledge

In conclusion?

One can't find Reason without Truth nor Truth without Reason.

Release yourself of the shackles of shadows.

Spread the Light.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Brilliant post symmetricAvenger, you said exactly what I was thinking... nice one...

So to echo what symmetricAvenger brilliantly said; essentially, what you’re saying Wehali, is that along with a friend, you sit around thinking & imagine you can both project your consciousness anywhere you like & also, your friend visited another planet & psychically murdered aliens that nobody else can see...

...hmmm... I'm inclined to basically not believe you I'm afraid – unless of course you can prove, at the very least, that you are truly able to project your consciousness.

So here’s the challenge:

Project your consciousness & take a look at the room I am sitting in right now typing at my computer & describe it in as much accurate detail as you possibly can.

**blammo**

[edit on 1/4/2009 by moobaawoof]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am new to this site,I think I need to bring alot of you back to earth,I guess you can call me a bible freek and proud of it,read the last book of the bible it will answer ALL of your questions (Kings James study bible)

Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Jesus has not incarnated but Satan probably has and will take the body of the claiming to be Jesus.......this is already predicted in the King James Bible word for word. When Jesus comes back there will be no question as to his existance as God in Human form.........Immanuel, God on Earth, jesus not the fake Jesus coming. Jesus was God on earth in the days of this death and resurrection. He came to us as a sacrifice and savior from our sins. Not like the Billy Grahams, Osteens, Shueller are lying about, but he came to save us from sins and no other. The Nephilim will also appear as the Illuminati is directly linked to their movement through portals.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join