It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
A few hundred nukes separating from multiple warheads aren’t going to be that grand of a war. When they fly and explode over cities it will be instant and ending.

This is what the Georgia Guidestones call for - they are the New World Orders 10 commandments.

Religion is to pit one man against another. Religion has been the darkest tool of manipulation since 200yrs before Christ.

It gives them the excuse to divide and destroy, keeping the population down and retaining the resources for themselves. There is a grand force heading this way but it is nothing of what you speak. They have come to help and will render the nukes unusable.

They alone will defeat the dark forces and we will continue, we will be all knowing, evolved to a state of truth (which your post is not) and we will be opened to the harmony of the universe.

The darkness isn't from some fallen one; it is from a fallen few Elite bloodlines who have manipulated humanity since the age of Enoch and Sumerian times.

You fool no one with this dribble, the time has come yes, but that time is for the end of the manipulation and discord these Illuminated bloodlines have empowered themselves with. It is the end times, but only for them!

For the same reason Christianity, Catholicism and Muslim exist - so it is the reason for the American system of Democrat/Republican, Liberal/Conservative - it is only meant to divide us all and keep us from joining against the "real" forces that destroy us from within ourselves.

I for one - look forward to the light of truth being a weapon and the end to their madness, I welcome 2012 with open arms. For the truth is what you must choose and those who bury their heads in the sands of division will be the ones who suffer in the end.

There is only one line to draw in the sand - humanity or death.

No longer will they slap the face of our Creator - no longer will they rule under the disguise of lies

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Santana, in the plural, is the spawn of Satan? So, Corazon Espinado, when played backwards will tell you his true designs, I suppose?

Oh, and the Mayans were more in tune to the future than the shroom-eating prophets of Revelations. I guess we should all read the Popol Vuh as the 'real' last book of the Bible...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am a spiritual Satanist, Satan is one of the most loving entities I have ever met, he is one of few that would go overboard for his allies, we aren't his servants, we are his equal and he is very much a god, Satan or Enki is the Brother of God or Ea.

They are rival brothers but they will not destroy this earth because of it, they will not even fight each other, esspecially not know.

2012 is when the mass-landing of inteligent species will occur, some human beings will fight out of religious zealousness thinking they are demons.

Jesus was a very advanced human from one of the human collonies in the galaxy, god and satan are merely very advanced beings that oversaw the development of life on this planet (not the universe), our souls as a collective created the galaxy.

I am a very old soul and alot of this cosmic knowledge is imprinted on my soul.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Delusional much? I love how these people think they are some how special and that "God" chose them to deliver the message and that they are supposed to be some kind of "warrior for the light". I started laughing when I read this one. There is no proof or evidence of this person's so-called experience. If we are going to fix things in this world and try to advance the evolution of the human race then first and foremost we need to stop believing in antiquated bedtime stories such as these. I enjoy stories and fiction as well as anyone, but when people start believing a story and start living their life by it then it becomes ridiculous. What if I picked up The Lord of the Rings and stated that it was all fact and that I was Gandalf re-incarnated? People would either laugh at me or put me away in an institution. How is it that you Bible thumpers keep getting away with turning people away from science and fact. Waiting for a messiah? Why don't you get off your ass and put in some work every day, that's what is going to fix the human journey not some 2,000 year old carpenter. You my friend need to watch Zeitgeist.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Despite how it may seem (and rereading my own post i can see how it could) i was not talking down to you.

However i must argue the points you made, although i fear it's off topic, but you made them so i'll address them. The idea that we must just accept everyone's beliefs and skip on down the street is sadly never going to be possible. I accept most peoples views and their rights to hold them, even when i don't agree that's fine. However when someone thinks they are being put on a mission by god, that god has spoken to them personally and is thinking in a way that is very very delusional then i have every right to question that and to not do so would actually be the worse act.

The reason i say this is that someone who is delusional can often be very dangerous, lots of mass killings occur because of such delusions. If we all did as you suggest and just accept what people have to say, not criticise then the world wouldn't get better, it would get far, far worse.

Whilst i can honestly see your intentions are great, they are very short sighted. The old saying is the road to hell is paved with good intentions and i think that is where yours will lead. Not a literal, religious hell i don't mean of course. If you must accept everyone's beliefs, regardless of how outlandish and even dangerous they are then whats to stop anyone doing anything they want? As for accepting people because of their skin colour, well that's fine i haven't judged anyone over that. I judge people only on the validity of their ideas, as has been down throughout history. This will lead to the peaceful world you want, it will just take time.

Maybe i'm not getting your point, maybe i misread it, if that's the case then sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I dont douubt your willingness to be on the side of light, but I do doubt your 'sources' or your personal recount of your experiences.

If all torture was erased from your mind you seem to contradict yourself by saying how terrible it was?? so was it erased or do you remember it?

Too many people seem to dabble of some form of spirituality or occult etc and then want a little attention and make these wild claims with little or no proof.

But like I said, your willingness to be good and be on the side of light it admirable.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just curious but why doesn't god remove satan from existence so there will be no war?

Again, just curious???

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Satan is God's youngest daughter. While he will banish her, but he cannot kill her. It would suicide.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
reply to post by jfj123

Satan is God's youngest daughter. While he will banish her, but he cannot kill her. It would suicide.

Why would it be suicide?
Also, why not prevent satan and his son from having anything to do with earth so there won't be a war?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What a load of stinking dog poo! I've never heard anything that is so stupid and ludicrus in all my life and it absoloutly reeks of it!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
So, I have to ask, when was jesus incarnated this time? Was he born a child and is growing into the man he will become? Or did he incarnate as an adult? Is someone out there walking around, not realizing they are the incarnation of the christ?

I'm absolutely not a christian, but for some reason I'm finding this thread intreguing.

They didn't tell me where Christ incarnated, but he was born as a child and
developed into adulthood, just like Jesus Christ 2000 years ago, that is just
how the human body functions.

I stress the fact that I've gotten my information from firsthand experience,
they are not just my opinions or my ideas, or things I've read in a book, I
am completely convinced they are the truth, because I have seen and have
experienced them.

Also, even though I am a Christian, I have never even read the bible in my
entire life. I'm not a practicing religious person, I only go from what I have
experienced, heard and seen and learned.

Hello:

This comment is to the OP only. The thread may have become too big already, and you may not see my comment. I wish to tell the OP that I have had two bizzare experiences. My latest experience brought me to a very different place in my mind. One might say I actually lost my mind, but I know that wouldn't be the truth; I have no reason to make up anything or lie. I also don't care for rash and harsh comments about what I have to say. I too have had an experience that seems to have been a manifestation of something spirtual, or abnormal. I've heard the sound of a soul crying, I've seen a devil manifest itself in people, I've seen spirits, I've felt pain from sources that only oneness can achieve. I have had a child turn to his grandfather and then point at me and call me God, I have had a spirit tell me I was Jesus, I've heard the voice of a deep echoing thunder come from my own mouth (and so did the person I spoke to), I have had my hands glow a bright white light, I have seen visions, been a dreamer of dreams, spoken parables that were not thought up on my own, I have seen everything turn to billions of little eyes, I can see a glow from around peoples heads and bodies like auras, I've been in a state where my thoughts were finely tuned to all the events and happenings around me, I've felt energy penetrate my frontal lobe and forehead, I've felt the feeling of circle being drawn on my forehead for months, and these are just a few of many things that I have experienced. These were not hallucinations of any kind, I am not deluded or confused, and all that I have wrote here is pure truth. I believe that you have had experiences that no other can understand. I will tell you something, and you need to take me seriously, DON'T bother trying to convince anybody of your experiences. They can not, and are not willing to understand what you are trying to tell them. Unless of course they have had a similar experience. I wish you lots of Love, Wisdom, and Understanding.

Peace brother!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

the thing you call Satan is the part of the creation that contains it, gives it shape, in a manner of speaking. Without Satan the creation would expand without limit and be a shapeless blob. Satan is a necessary part of the creation and is only considered to be evil because she refuses her role.

Killing Satan is falsehood and destroys the creation you attempted to save. It's more difficult but superior to humilate and expose Satan.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

the thing you call Satan is the part of the creation that contains it, gives it shape, in a manner of speaking. Without Satan the creation would expand without limit and be a shapeless blob. Satan is a necessary part of the creation and is only considered to be evil because she refuses her role.

Killing Satan is falsehood and destroys the creation you attempted to save. It's more difficult but superior to humilate and expose Satan.

So then god is not all powerful and cannot manipulate creation for the better? And if god cannot even manipulate creation, god couldn't have created everything. In that case, what did create everything including god?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

reply to post by jfj123

So then god is not all powerful and cannot manipulate creation for the better? And if god cannot even manipulate creation, god couldn't have created everything. In that case, what did create everything including god?

The will to live.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why are women always the bad guys? Lol.

If they arent insisting they be on top sexually, (Lillith) or eating forbidden apples, (Eve) then they are Satan themselves. (see above)

I am starting to see a pattern here.......

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I suppose that is one way to look at it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

There is definitely a pattern, but why women always decide to be the bad guy is beyond my knowing.

Actually, its not beyond my knowing...I was being facetious.

Women are half on and half below, I suppose that is why Eve is called Eve.
They can see both possibilities and when they choose the lower half serious problems emerge.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Our paths simply lie along different roads. I've just suffered in my life enough to realise that I had to personally overcome all of that.

No need for apologies, all is well. Best of wishes.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
EDIT: Random double post.

Nothing else to add, LoL.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think alot of people who communicate with the otherside often mistake their visions of what this world will face with what will actually in reality on this plane, take place. Remember that what they experience it and how they experience it is wildly different from the way we experience things.Our own struggle will probably consist of the jackboots of a facist nation and a revolt against them. On their plane they will see things as a battle between light and dark. The idea that Christ and Satan are on this planet now is simply a metaphor for what we must face.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join