It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Wehali

Heaven, Hell, Satan and Jesus. These are all creations of the human mind in the attempt to explain things are are inexplainable to us because of what is mentioned above. It is not the time to understand such things.
~Keeper

This, perfect.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Eternally for the light.

i am still confused however...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ask your channel to give us something. Maybe the winning lottery numbers (which can be sent to me via U2U so I dont have to share with the rest of these guys ) or some other event if the ascended masters dont want me having money.

first off only a post here be cause I had a dream I won the lottery, 6.5 million dollars, not once but twice, $467 000 on the second lightning strike, ended up usuing up all the 'dream' money to pay of peoples bills one off my bosses debt, of which was depicted clearly in my dream mode. to which I latter awoke to denial of having to go to work :S LOL

not here to get involved in a thread i hadn't read all posts ( first two pages )

I have been in contact with angels, of whites of red and a blue. re-curring too, they were meeting and disscussing... ?
I have had nightmares of hellish dark places of killing like those of a hyper violent slasher flick, to which I stood up with no fear, Hell I even walked among them and washed my hands.
I have recently had a what seemed two other prominent dreams one of which was a fauly birth of a baby coming out by the feet first and the sodomy that which created these births,,, ? evil ??
And lastly a cloud city, my deceased grand mother was looking fabulous and there was vibrant colour in this beatiful plane. this black entity grabbed me rinsed me through a waterfall, then i was awoken... dreamed baptism???
'
these dreams are simplified I can remeber way more details than this but timeline prevails

I can say suredly I don't go to chruch cos of the christians beatty little eyes always peering and swaying everything to there own means an likes, but day by day something seems to be building forth to a certain i don't know what

mannapolie = monopoly-manna

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickT916
i have always wondered.... satan knows exactly where hes going, he has seen heaven and hell.... he knows the deal. Why cant satan just truly ask God to forgive him? I know its a pride thing, satan cant just give up like that, but common, he knows 100% hes going to hell and he will burn for ever! Maybe satan thinks that God will not forgive him? but surely, if satan TRULY means it, cant he be forgiven and all life will be good and no more hell?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by NickT916]

Maybe because Satan was an angel rebel at that fallen before God because his over pride ego spawned a demon type of legion of which was seeded by thiscreation in exsistance and now because he is forever damned these legions are stronger than him.

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by Wehali

So can you ask them for me what the winning lotto numbers are going to be on the super lotto in Calif?????

Still contless more of these I can't get over the coincidence the the starting of this thread "dreams last for so long" - Jewel

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I like to keep an open mind, but how can we truly believe the OP? It's not too hard these days to make a forum account and create a fictional story. Have you seen all those books with fictional stories? A lot longer than a couple of paragraphs the OP was made of. I'm just curious how can we truly believe this?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mannapolie

Yeah, its interesting from a being of supposed unconditional love and forgiveness! But remember the old adage from the first commandment?
Remember we are supposed to FEAR the lord to keep his statutes and commandments....anyway;
13.Thou shalt fear the lord thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
14.Ye shalt not go after other Gods of the people which are round about you
15.( For the lord thy God is a jealous God among you)lest the anger of the lord thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from the face of the earth.

So there we have it, a verse from Deuteronomy Chapter 6, verse 13-15.
This particular biblical text is choked full of great examples of unconditional love
,and implications of fear, jealously,anger, destruction as well as instructions (in the statutes); that the children of Israel, Moses' ilk- must conquer and seize booty etc.
Fantastic, not that I personally bat for either team; but it seems the Satan may be more forgiving after-all.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Anything that demands worship is not divine.

Perhaps we can focus our attention on to things much more positively oriented now?

Enough of the fear, division, and belief systems already. It's time to evolve.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
BTW, Jesus Christ certainly has not reincarnated - He did that long ago and He is not doing it again.

Satan may be around in an actual body - he is certainly around anyway.

But so is Jesus - He will return, but not in a human body.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

OK, but Jesus is about love and forgiveness as I keep posting and annoying everyone (why should love and forgiveness annoy everyone...?)

Would they prefer hate and bitterness? Apparently they would.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
first of all,

you bought a katana ... you are going a little bit to far in your head with this battle, of course there is a battle between good and evil and that battle have started a long long time ago and now in these time its going bigger by the time we speak in all area of the world.
we have to choose indeed between two side
FIRST SIDE : Good -- respect all living things - the 10 commandments of God is the list all human shall follow and do not be tempted by materialistic values over good basic values and your soul can ascend in afterlife
SECOND SIDE : Evil -- respect nothing - having fun of killing small animal for nothing even mouses and your only values in life is for materialistic things and having fun is your only prioritie and hitting women torturing somebody and later killing without any regard for fun or stealing somebody or his land or is wife ... these sins God will know at the end and you will be judge for that even if you have Christ in your heart ..
PS: the ortodoxe jews said that having Christ in your heart will save you of whatever you do.. exemple killing like the IDF have done in Lebanon or Gaza without any regard .. because they think by having Christ in their heart will save them .... or by killing in the name of Christ
this is wrong if you kill inocent people you will go to ''hell''
but if you kill someone that was killing innocents people and you didnt have the choice .. you did right and God at the end will have to judge you but he will not be unfair but sending you to hell for good actions

so in conclusion this battle you are talking about is taking place here on earth between good and evil
all people have already choose their side without even knowing they have already choose it..
your katana will only serve you to save somebody or to show it to your agressor so they can flew even a gun .. if you have a gun then i suggest you to shoot your agressor in the legs not in fatal way maybe he wasnt Evil but just desperate and had a bad day
not all living soul are patient some are young and other are old and they can alway make the best decision in every situation to avoid any big mistakes and for that you need to make the light of God enter in your soul/mind/heart and close the dark side for ever because if you start to make small sins then you will not even know that you have started to make bigger sins..
Nobody cant denied the existence of God because no one have even proof it with the science or video at the end when death comes you might be surprise and finally OH S*** sorry for that and for that and for that and oh sorry for the cat i was just to drunk to realise it can feel pain when they are in fire ... ( a guy in the news did that actually .. digusting )
and being drunk or on drugs you can always control yourself do not make stupidity and excuse your self on these things
its everyones choice to live your life like that or like that or be always drunk or smoke pot but at the end God will judge you for your bad things
you can have fun or not you can have a big tv or not you can have a big house or not but make good action and not bad actions
you are defining your soul by doing good things in life or by with your inaction..
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke 1729 – 1797

this is our time and 2012 is maybe the big time for whatever will happen to show which side we are and be proud to make good things so evil will be crush aside like a 6 foot sand castle be washed away by a 1000 foot tsunami wave coming at 100 mph

have faith in life have faith in your existence of why we are here in this period of time and be proud to show good and do good things and respect everything but never underestimate the evil side but clearly the evil side have underestimate the good side..

im talking in general of course not to somebody in particular
sorry im French so some word in english might be not well put
Peace&Love

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
I have a question, If God created Satan (or however you people claim it happened) then why would he not participate himself. I mean we were created in the image of God therefore God should look pretty human, there is no real reason why he would not come and do this himself, why leave it somebody else? Furthermore, why create a son to come be his ambassador when the word of God from God's mouth himself would have been more than sufficient.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
The problem is we read to much into the whole thing. Understand that Jesus is God, just in human form. Understand that God created us in his image, meaning to say in an image created by God. This does not mean we look like God. Forget what you think you know and discover the possibility that you know nothing at all. There is information all throug the Bible,Quran etc. Man wrote these things they were not written by God but through God. I believe you should take the logical approach to life ie; You shouldnt kill, you shouldnt harm, you shouldnt lie, you shouldnt steal etc etc you get my idea? Imagine yourself, not in human form but in another. We are all the same stuff and we are part of all stuff. You cannot dismiss the idea that God created the universe, created satan, created man and all livings things, then destroyed man for giving in to satan (spiritual being) and living a life of evil. If God wanted people to hang out with wouldnt he want honest good friends, friends that through life (human) lived good honest lives thus obtaining the ultimate reward of faith and eternity in Heaven wherever that maybe. Remember that life as humans is finite and life here after is infinite!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Who is this Jesus Christ fellow? Or Satan for that matter? And why should we care?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

Think of it like this.

There's this being that exists with other beings but the other beings are not as knowledgable or powerful as the 'supreme' being. A universe and inhabitants are created using devine knowledge and they are given free will. Lucifer, satan, bellezebub or whatever you may call it was cast out due to breaking Gods laws and corrupted the inhabitants. In the make-up of things exist good and evil, black and white, left and right, front and back, yin and yang and alpha omega etc etc. You cannot have one without the other. Evil will be wiped out for good and forever!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Regularly they manage to pull me out of my body, and assault me directly. Against some of them I have little chance, other than try to get back into my body and ask my friend to heal the damage they done, often they shred my spirit body with their claws, or pull pieces of flesh out of me, extremely painful.

Ouch! I'm glad I don't go through any of that. Have you ever tried not believing in such nonsense? It works pretty well for me. I've never expirienced anything remotely close to what you're describing, thankfully.

Do you willingly accept this torture? Or were you just unfortunate, that you have to go through such pain? Is it just the price to pay for this higher intelligence you've been "given?" Please, fill me in.

- Strype

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Can you at least carry a camera next time so we would know who to watch out for. It's really tough to distinguish people if you don't post any pictures.

Pictures or it did not happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The great battle between good and evil...never was- never has been- never will be....
I tell you which battle was- as been- and will always be:
The battle for the human soul liberation from the entrapment of the physical world.
You can’t be saved by anyone then yourself…get a grip on your soul and once for a life time do the job yourself.
If you can’t then it doesn’t matter, you will be back until you can. The consolation is that you will not remember , so it will seems all new for you…this is what the elders called “Hell”.
Kacou

[edit on 30-3-2009 by kacou]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is all a little out there for me.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Jesus can not be newly incarnated. He was incarnated once and for all. The word was made flesh and then dwelt among us. Jesus then suffered died and was buried. He Rose on the third day and ascended into Heaven. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

So a "New Christ" is not possible since Jesus the Christ is still alive and breathing and existing outside our understanding. There is One and He will come again, but he will not be born...he will come on the clouds as an adult.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zeffen

Why is it possible? That Chritians continue to believe? Because of miracles, personal revelations, imprints on our hearts and faith. All of which have occured in my life. Jesus has miraculously cured my daughter and myself. I have received messages from God while in deep prayer. My sacramental life leaves imprints on my heart and I have Faith, Hope and Love.

Other people personal revelations do not need to be believed, they must be tested. But what the OP discusses is true. There is going to a battle where each of us has to take a stand, and at a certain point it is going to be too late to join the side of the light. The window of mercy is closing.

Faith is knowing without proof.
Hope is the desire for heaven.
Love is desiring heaven for others.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Perhaps I missed something, besides wasting the last half an hour reading all the posts here...
The OP is Christian he says, yet he has never read any of the Bible in any form.
To all the Christians out there, Is this not a contradiction?
Doesn't the Bible form the backbone of the written beliefs of Christianity? Living in peace with goodwill to all people doesn't make you a Christian does it? I thought there had to be the teachings of the written word of God from the Bible as a part of being a Christian.
Shoot me down if I am wrong. I have read the Bible from cover to cover, yet I am not a Christian, I just didn't want to be ignorant of what was in it.
Also this whole Saint thing he refers to, yet he's obviously not Catholic either?
I'm getting more confused by the minute. Perhaps the OP should go back to waiting for his starship.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join