It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'Plotting Attack Against West'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just sounds like they are preparing another false-flag attack, and they are setting up the fall guy in advance.

How suspicious is "an unnamed official"...honestly.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

About as suspicious as a named official that doesn't exist.

Yeah, I don't believe a word that flies out of the publics mouth.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
vr 27 mrt 2009, 04:18 | 42 reacties ’Bin Laden plant nieuwe aanslagen op VS’

looks like we are in ..(holland) protest in eu by the way...

i place the link it is dutch but for those of you with the translate programs,
you should read some off the reactions from readers, they are funny

NOBODY belives he is either alive or for real in the first place.
words like CIA FAKE COMEDIAN OBAMA,OSAMA?WHATEVER>>
are just normal.

So for everybody who thinks he is still out there...

www.telegraaf.nl...,1

WE ARE NOT BUYING IT.! and if you can't sell it it holland ...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow Reuters qouting an unnamed..... What can we use this for? nothing at all, and to be honest i doubt that Osama is even alive anymore, and for that matter i also think he had nothing to do with 9/11 at all.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Just sounds like they are preparing another false-flag attack, and they are setting up the fall guy in advance.

IT IS....!! why else would it be in the papers...
see the intel was correct... now THATS suspicious, they did not even metion that here, just the attacks and more troops off course asking us (EU) for funding.(approval, involvment) protest by the way

al the billoins are gone already..

i have been wandering over the net reading reactions by people all over.
small clips (spoken)

looks like tension is building up.all over
every body has "that" feeling, that something is off.
and it is not osama,and his cave men

you can almost taste it...

should we discuss the taste now??

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
ho hum...huge sigh...

The propaganda machine is in overdrive again.

OBL was and still is the scapegoat (or fallguy) for (insert name of real culprit/s here).

res

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I am beginning to believe that it doesnt matter what administration is in office, Bush_Obama...same shoes different smell.

sounds like your belive system needs a push

go see obama deception you have your answer after about euh....
5 minuts.

IT DOES NOT STOP AT OBAMA....
thats what they want you to think..

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Is it me or did everyone on here really believe the 9/11 Commission Report - that Bil laden is the boosgie man???

What about him being a puppet for the US Government to unveil whenever they and other Governments need support for increased powers???

Jacqui SMith warned of an impending attack in the UK (60,000 people have been trained by the British Government)...

Find out where the majority of people were trained and you find the most likely (UK) location of the next attack.

I noticed the attack was "against the west" and not America!

Poignant - very good find!! Starred and flagged

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Something is up in Pakistan. I just can't believe that the US/the west is even contemplating expanding this thing into another country - Pakistan.

They can't deal with the mess they have now in Afghanistan and Iraq, how the hell are they going to manage another rogue nation? In Pakistan its not just a few "terrorists" in caves they will have to deal with but the rogue elements in the country's military and more.

This could be the final straw that breaks first the small "control" that exists now to hold Pakistan together, and ultimately the frazzled west as a whole.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bingmat

I just want to lead a chant, it's easy, it goes like this:

"Tower seven...tower seven....tower seven..."

And I'm sure you can guess the chorus.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

What has Barack hussein osama obama bin laden joe biden been saying now.

You would think he could afford a blu ray disk to make the pictures a bit clearer these days.

Maybe a shave would do wonders as well for his political credibility.

In the last week I have read approx 10 reports now on how the UK is threatened from terror. False flag coming to a soil near you!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Lets be honest

Is this anything new?
When isn't Bin Laden plotting an attack against the west

You know the theoretical mythical already DEAD Bin Laden that the Muslim extremists love to use to threaten people?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLiiEn
Lets be honest

Is this anything new?
When isn't Bin Laden plotting an attack against the west

You know the theoretical mythical already DEAD Bin Laden that the Muslim extremists love to use to threaten people?

Maybe we need these guys funded again.

"When theres something strange, in the Taliban, who you gonna call??"

[edit on 27-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is very exciting! I wonder who they will get to star as Bin Laden this time? I hear Sam Elliot has already turned them down.

He was a natural fit always playing bushwackers.

I think Sean Connery could do a good Bin Laden, and make him sexy for a change. Talk about bad casting, he is supposed to have all those wives, and look at who they have cast in the past.

I think they'll probably go with the fat, younger Bin Laden from the "Osama Confesses" video. It was quite a hit at the time, and hey, he's got to be cheaper than Sean or Sam. They might try to improve the makeup, get a better likeness.

Plus he probably has no clue who Chuck Norris is. He'll be a sitting duck.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by rich23]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
On a serious note...

If Russia's worried about Pakistan's integrity, and so is CENTCOM (see my post on the previous page), could this lead to conflict, or some sort of co-operative effort? My money would be on conflict.

The points made in the thread about "Pakistan? Aren't we in enough trouble already with Iraq and Afghanistan?" are well made.

My take on this is that there are various factions in play. For example, I tend to view the last 2-3 years of Bush as a struggle between the neocons, who wanted war with Iran on top of everything else, and the more sensible people at the Pentagon, who thought the army was at the end of its tether.

Of course, now we have BO to sell notions of duty and service, and on another thread I saw a truly frightening video of a weird updated black Hitler Youth, with funky choreography and bizarre chants about Obama giving them the chance to be the next fireman/veterinarian/entrepreneur.

Could he sell the draft? Could he sell the idea that the US, even though it's circling the drain, still has to step up and prevent Pakistan from falling apart - if for nothing else, to stop nukes falling into the hands of terrorists?

Webster Tarpley, whose thoughts on this stuff are fascinating, suggests that the Brzezinski crowd are interested in playing people off against each other to get the results they want. So perhaps they're looking to involve Russia in Pakistan. Of course, a permanent, "stabilizing" US presence in Pakistans would serve the goal of encircling China and retaining control of what one might refer to as "Pipelineistan".

Who knows?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
*slaps head*

way to change fear tactics obama, telling ghost stories again are we?

how many people do you think will fall for this? i'm going to bet a whole lot,

everything is going at once, the false economic troubles, the FED taking even more control, North Korea...the list goes on and on

i can't even hear myself above the "Yes We Can Chants"

I think what you missed is that this is the best way, if it escalates, to not only deflect more attention from all that you mentioned but it will help to drive the 'agenda' home faster in the minds of those that are still asleep. It's going to get very iffy for a while it seems.

Or, this will justify the increase in Afghan troops. Ho hum... War is even good for the Dems (just goes to show that there really is no two sides.)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How cool must osama's secret base be???

We have two possabilities
1) Everything is stainless steal or white plastic, he has a few flashing computer banks in the background, some swooshing doors with iris recognition and pool with sharks in it!

or

2) Some crap cave with a camp fire and old walkie talkie

I think it's number 1

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
pritty sure ossama is gone and like hittler his body wont be found or announced long after the middle east war on terror is finished if they told what i feel is the truth and said yer we vapourised him or he hes buirred in some cave after he died from liver or kidney disease any way hes only kept alive or questions so they can attack afganistan and take the heroin to fund black opps and to fund the new iraq under brothers of light and masonry as an act to nwo and to train troops and fund a millitary technology system ossama is a price hall faggot and a black bush what can you do with stupid yanks and rigged elections

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

...yes, lets!!!

Sil-ver-stein, sil-ver-stein, sil-ver-stein....

PUUUULL IT, PUUUUL IT, PUUUUUL IT...

...and so it goes!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

Since Bin Laden has not been specificly located or taken out he can be the scape goat for what ever attack happens anywhere.

If obama is instrumental in calling for an attack on Bin Laden's position in Pakistan or wherever he is located and osama is killed by the attack obama becomes the hero. obama then becomes the first president to actually follow thru and take this guy out which was not done that we know of by Bill Clinton or George W. Bush.

Another scenario could be that the U.S. finds a look alike and kill a person that looks like osama and the obama administration takes credit and obama becomes a false hero and no one knows the difference. With false DNA results doctored to look like osama's DNA who is going to dispute the findings. obama needs hero status to push his ratings higher and to keep his messiah status in tact and I believe it is to further his take over agenda as a dictator since his administration circumvents The Constitution Of The United States Of America at will.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by amari]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join