It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'Plotting Attack Against West'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
What is the name of the movie again??

Bin Zombie?

or

The Mummy: The Afghan Cave Grave

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
yes. it is truth. he is planning those attacks in pentagon together wih the best experts on that planet

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Bin laden will be planning attacks for the next 50 years

All kidding aside I have a hard time believing that he is even still alive.... I mean come on mr. hollywood all of a sudden stops making video's and starts making tapes, don't buy it.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The guy is hidden in a secret location in Pakistan, after 8 years of people searching for him (LOTS of people), all the while he's using technology and a network of terrorists, micromanaging parts of his operation...on dialysis.

If I robbed a 7-11, and I was on dialysis, and hid out in the Smokey mountains or the Ozarks or the Rockies, would I still be free after 8 years???? Hell, the "cast" of CSI:Miami would have tracked me down by now...not even considering actual law enforcement.

Give me a break...what should I think about the next "terrorist" attack...really, what should I think about it?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
If you look at it historically, AQ and Bin Laden have attacked early in a new President's term. I would expect a major attempt at an attack within the first 14 months of this Administration as well. What better way to hurt us than with a major attack just as a economic recovery (hopefully) will be happening.

I would look towards attacks AQ started but haven't finished off. Take the WTC for example, they came back and finished the job. Washington will be their big target I would guess from their previous behaviors.

good point. from 93 to 2001 was 8 years. 2001 to 2009 is also 8 years. so i think we are about due.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join