It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'Plotting Attack Against West'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

thats hilarious from his secret base in pakistan LOL if its so secret then why do we know its there.........lmao sounds like a saturday morning cartoon show

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Rich23, you just opened my eyes to a real scary possibility. If Pakistan's government collapses, I'm almost certain it will have been by design. I think the dark lords who control the entire god damned planet and who have designs for our destruction have all the power they need to ensure that they themselves (using their minions of course) take control of the nuclear arsenal.

At that point, they could start anything they like (such as a nuclear war... probably limited at first), and blame it on Al Qaeda who according to some, doesn't even exist.

And since this is coming from the mouth of David Petraeus, we know for sure that the snakes are involved in this.

Keep your eyes on Pakistan... this is a big deal.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And now they have changed the whole article .. to the 4000 troops story which is old ... don't be fooled newcomers when sky first hit with this story the only headline and text was that of the original post ....

Maybe his stunt doubles make-up is not ready yet..

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

And among all that sparkly chrome and white plastic, there'll be a dialysis unit humming in the corner.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh Binny, aren't you always planning an attack on the West? Let me guess a nuke right? LA maybe? London? They're never specific, only that something will happen somewhere, a pissed off guy will do it, and you should be #ting your pants.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
lol at the secret base. Thats the best thing i have heard since september eleven 2001.

Seriously I agree with whoever mentioned Bond villian bases. He so fits the James Bond Villian profile. I can so imagine a mixture of all the best bases in bond. Dr No, Blofield in Japan and the Swiss alps, The man with the golden gun and Strombergs underwater base.

But its proberly more like the Batcave.

I hope that this is just BS, we don't need to watch another 911 on tv, one was enough for my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He is alive when we want to blame someone for something.

Then he is dead when we can't find the bearded guy lol

Is he alive or dead?
Or a ghost lol

Either way i am beginning to see a major pattern.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by star in a jar
Obama is planning to send more troops into Afghanistan.

So much for change.

Change, but not the change anyone wants.

Kings and Empires will never learn their lesson about Afghanistan.

They will never learn.

Agree did not Russia go in with a quarter of a mil troops and could not take it.

This is a weird article .. Sensational then add to article with old news .. 4,000 troops is a few hours old .. weird

Well, as much as I don't agree that our troop increase in Afghanistan will help at all, you have to remember that Russia was kicking butt until the U.S. basically turned it into a proxy war and we gave the Afghan people stinger missiles...of course this time around the tables are probably turned...and Russia (or someone) is likely providing them weapons. Either way, I say we get out of the region all together, though frankly the U.S. not succeeding in establishing stability in both countries that they helped put back into the stone age...could actually make more people hate us in the region...it's a lose lose, I think.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He probably is plotting an attack...and it's probably been being carefully planned for the past 6-8 years...historically we have had a major terrorist attack in the first year of the past 2 presidents. It wouldn't shock me for them to go for 3, that maybe an unpopular opinion here, but I believe that if Osama isn't alive, then his members would not claim him dead, because he's such a powerful figure head.

Edit: I didn't mean to post back to back, sorry

[edit on 27-3-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I got to see this: Tim Osman AKA, Osama Ben Laden is buried at Tora Bora according to another dead person..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-3-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Nice one, thanks very much for posting that.

Benazir says "Omar Saieed Sheikh assassinated OBL".
Benazir is assassinated.

Interesting. Deserves some digging and perhaps a thread of its own, somewhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
[color=limegreen]Strange. there has already been an election...maybe this one is real? or maybe the Cia/feds/military needs to expand its budget

[edit on 27-3-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The whole terror warnings here in London are more or less exactly how 7/7 played out with a massive G8 protest planned for the same day.

But with one big difference:

Another bombing of the transport system is not going to be enough to cause the mass panic and fear required for the stopping of any dissent, the only thing that's going to work next time will need to be nuclear, radiological or chemical/biological in nature.

An event of this nature in London would suit many agendas at the moment, especially if it takes place in East London:

East London has the least ammount of historical/tourist attractions and vital infrastructure. It's an area that was all fields around 180 years ago.

It is close enough to the square mile (City of London) Canary Wharf (2nd financial district) and the Excel Centre where the big meeting is taking place next week is also in East London.

The Olympic site is also in this area and with much of the construction still not underway an attack here would not be as bad as the one proposed in Operation Blackjack.

East London is also home to the biggest populations the following groups in the City:

Big East end muslim community, many radicalised muslim youth.

The biggest Hassidic Jewish community outside of Israel (Stamford Hill)

The biggest population of artists, squatters, anarchists, dissenters, politicised (and left-leaning) professionals and many other minority groups prone to questioning events and the motives behind them.

Many agendas could be played with an attack in this part of London, I really hope nothing like this does take place especially as its where I have been born and raised, still live and due to the people here one of the most integrated and diverse communities of humans on the planet.

I hope for calm heads from all of us in these times.

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No one else is concerned with the possibility that maybe Al Qaida is crying wolf on a regular basis in order to desensitize the world to the possibility of another attack?

Think about it. If they regularly scream that Bin Laden is planning another attack and people grow more and more non-plussed with the possibility of a threat, doesn't that actually provide prime windows of opportunity for striking a surprise attack?

It concerns me that after 9/11 and after so many attacks on other countries and attempts to attack America again that we as a nation shrug off the possibility of another attack. If another attack happens, especially on this administration's watch, I think so many people are going to be slack jawed, open-mouthed surprised that they won't know what to think.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it makes sense to produce sensational news reports at a time like this . try and get the populace on your side with a threat and blinker them to the real problem ie weve stuffed up the world but well protect you

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Bin Laden 'Plotting Attack Against West'

news.sky.com

Osama bin Laden is plotting an attack against the US and its allies from his secret base in Pakistan, say reports.

Reuters news agency quoted an unnamed senior US official as giving the warning.

(visit the link for the full news article)

No kidding? Is this for real or from the onion or something? Serious, it's Bin Laden - it's what he DOES! That's his whole job. Plotting against the US. They act like this is newsworthy. Jeeeeeeeeeze!

[edit on 26/3/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Point #1, 9/11 was an inside job by the Project For The New American Century to throw our newly deregulated economy into collapse. Greenspan and the Bush Administration deregulated the economy while spending tremendously and voiding the constitution. They started the war in Iraq so Bush could help out his oil buddies and Cheney could help out Haliburton. They used 9/11 so they could get into Iraq and make money by buying cheap oil and selling it at $4/gallon so that they can throw us overboard. We also support Israel, if we had clean energy (which is 100% possible, it's just these wall street a-holes that say that they'll lose their money, well thats the point) we wouldn't of been interested in the Middle east in the first place. Since Iran wants to nuke israel we had to find a way to occupy areas surrounding Iran (Iraq and Afghanistan) using 9/11 as a way to get in. But the paradox is why would we want to support Israel who ignorantly attacks Arabs all around when their the invaders. Then we surround the country that wants to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth while we steal billions of barrels of oil and sell it at inflated prices and say it's because of the devaluating dollar and inflation at the exhange rates.

Point #2, the NWO (i.e. Illumunati, Bilderburg, etc.) will use another Al Qaueda attack to declare martial law in the U.S. when we know what is really going on. They use "terrorist" attacks to execute the "Esoteric Agenda"

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Osama bin Laden is plotting an attack against the US and its allies from his secret base in Pakistan, say reports.

Reuters news agency quoted an unnamed senior US official as giving the warning.

(visit the link for the full news article)
[edit on 26/3/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

Yes, it does Look like they're at it again.

These people never cease to amaze.This destabilization started during the Cheney-Bush Dictatorship.The assassination of Benazir Bhutto was no coincidence.

If you know the reasons for invading Iraq and Afganistan,you'll know why Pakistan's Next.

web clip.....The Iran-India pipeline corridor is slated to transit through Balochistan. Balochistan also possesses a deap sea port largely financed by China located at Gwadar, on the Arabian Sea, not far from the Straits of Hormuz where 30 % of the world's daily oil supply moves by ship or pipeline. (Asia News.it, 29 December 2007)

Pakistan has an estimated 25.1 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven gas reserves of which 19 trillion are located in Balochistan. Among foreign oil and gas contractors in Balochistan are BP, Italy's ENI, Austria's OMV, and Australia's BHP. It is worth noting that Pakistan's State oil and gas companies, including PPL which has the largest stake in the Sui oil fields of Balochistan are up for privatization under IMF-World Bank supervision.

According to the Oil and Gas Journal (OGJ), Pakistan had proven oil reserves of 300 million barrels, most of which are located in Balochistan. Other estimates place Balochistan oil reserves at an estimated six trillion barrels of oil reserves both on-shore and off-shore.

So.....That's why he's in Pakistan now!

P.S. Beware if you live in Phoenix,may want to relocate asap!

[edit on 02/03/2009 by freeslave]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is so very convenient. The economy is on the "rebound" (that's BS but not for this thread) and now Cobra Commander, I mean Bin Laden, has a message from his 'secret' base in 'Pakistan'.

Pakistan? When the heck did he move?

Nonsense.....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is very exciting! I wonder who they will get to star as Bin Laden this time? I hear Sam Elliot has already turned them down.

He was a natural fit always playing bushwackers.

I think Sean Connery could do a good Bin Laden, and make him sexy for a change. Talk about bad casting, he is supposed to have all those wives, and look at who they have cast in the past.

I think they'll probably go with the fat, younger Bin Laden from the "Osama Confesses" video. It was quite a hit at the time, and hey, he's got to be cheaper than Sean or Sam. They might try to improve the makeup, get a better likeness.

Plus he probably has no clue who Chuck Norris is. He'll be a sitting duck.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by rich23]

It is incredibly amazing how Osama has morphed in appearances over the years. There are times I think the Powers That Be got swindled on the Silent Sound Spectrum technology by the salesperson.

Look you guys can't hear it or feel it because I gave you these special sugar pills, but to the people you show this too, not only will they think it's Bin Laden but they will feel the terror his attacks inspire! Now just sign here, and here, oh and here, now initial here, oh and here to and make the check out too...

That's the problem with having all that money and power, someone more clever is always looking to get a chunk of it for themselves.

Daddy Bush was sitting down with Daddy Bin Laden in the Ritz Carlton while the planes where hitting the Twin Towers no doubt toasting all the money the defense firms they were partnered in through the Carlysle Group were going to make in the upcoming months and I imagine Daddy Bush said, look I just have the two idiot sons, you have 52, pick one any one we can put this on. Truth is that Daddy Bin Laden was suggesting a Bush, but old George beat him fair in square in a rousing match of Rock, Paper, Sisscors.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join