It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'Plotting Attack Against West'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Yeah but the Republicans are on the shelf now, its time for the Democrats to use fear to rape the Constitution and the economy. They kinda take turns.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Osama's not planning a damned thing. If he's still alive, he's enjoying a tea somewhere with David Rothschild.

Edited to replace "Obama" with "Osama"

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i hate when these type of articles are produced ... they make me shake my head in disgrace of the american people ... how much longer will the u.s. population believe these kinds of things? if this attack does happen it'd give us a reason to attack pakistan (since his hideout is there) therefore starting a war and possibly bringing us out of a recession? i don't know purely speculation considering osama's dead.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thanks, ya I'm in one of those moods! Sorry all.

I do get disgusted by the way they nonchalantly spend
THEIR way into oblivion while the many suffers, all while
under the guise of fear... (to even question things)...
Thanks for putting up with me.

You guys crack me up! While at the same time I am 'hugely'
relieved there are others that see the country is in trouble!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Yeah but the Republicans are on the shelf now, its time for the Democrats to use fear to rape the Constitution and the economy. They kinda take turns.

i don't think they take turns .. it's just one big long turn, left or right it don't matter it's the ones up above pulling the strings.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This again? honestly to think that the US and British governments would be willing stoop to dragging this bogeyman out again is really quite sad.

[edit on 123131p://5526 by mike dangerously]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They don't take turns , it's more like a snowball of greed and corruption .. and they both take a go at riding that snowball as it gathers pace on an express path to hell and all you americans and all us non americans who get caught in the path get squished to oblivion if we ever try to get in the way .

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
I'm just interested to know how somebody thinks you lost 90% of your rights and attributes it to some terrorist . Is that like a general consensus in american thinking .. because I know you latch onto any problem and blame whoever is easiest and all group up together in your distaste , these days it's the muslims ..or maybe the mexicans , depends on if it's local ( mexicans) or national (muslims) ?

Generalize much my friend? perhaps you have been watching too much tv but I can assure you we are a diverse bunch. The powerful own the media and make the story that you consume just as they would like you too.

The "problem" is the power is not balanced. Too much greed and so many still need. Where are you from anyway?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No-one seems to have picked up on what seems to me to be the obvious thing,,,

The most important word in the news release is "Pakistan".

Pakistan could collapse in six months, says CENTCOM advisor

The Pakistani state could collapse within six months if immediate steps are not taken to remedy the situation, warned a top adviser to the US Central Command, The News reported. David Kilcullen, who advises CENTCOM commander General David H. Petraeus on the war on terror, urged US policymakers to focus their attention on Pakistan as a failure there could have devastating consequences for the entire international community...

...He claimed that the Pakistani military and Police and intelligence service did not follow the civilian Government they were essentially a rogue state within a state. “Were now reaching the point where within one to six months we could see the collapse of the Pakistani state, also because of the global financial crisis, which just exacerbates all these problems,” he said. “The collapse of Pakistan, al-Qaeda acquiring nuclear weapons, an extremist takeover — that would dwarf everything we’ve seen in the war on terror today.”

And...

Russia ‘Concerned’ About Safety of Pakistan’s Nuclear Arsenal

So... another "failed state" that the US is going to have to go in and sort out. Hooray for nation-building!

And you have to admit that the chances of Islamic terrorists getting nukes from Pakistan (which does have nukes) is rather greater than from Iran (which doesn't, no matter how they try to spin it).

And I have to say that I was alerted to this by the very wonderful Information Clearing House, who posted these stories under the heading "manufacturing consent for war with Pakistan?"

I should also point out that Information Clearing House is "exposed" as a CIA fake by a site that I really have exposed as a CIA fake on this thread.

In other words, if you want to know stuff that your Government would rather keep to itself, ICH is a help.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

OH! Thanks and star for that!

I have to ask;
What the heck are we(still)doing in iraq then?

Sorry, just having a little fun again and
for clogging up the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

You are right of course. I was responding to the "conservatism" comment in Plucky's post.

There is no difference between the agenda of the parties, because like you say, they are owned by the same people. Bought and paid for. The whole two party thing just keeps us bickering and cheering on our "team" and when they fail us too, we just tell ourselves, "well its because of the other guys, they messed it up so bad my guys couldnt do better."

And even bright people cannot let go of the dream that their favorite party is going to ride in on a white horse and save them.

The only ones who will save us are ourselves. And the only way to do that is to stop playing by the rules the wealthy are writing. They are rigged.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh, well. More fear from our central government. Obama ran a campaign speaking about hope, yet appealing to voters' fears. When he first entered the White House, he continued with his fear mongering. Then suddenly he changed tactics and said all will be better now. It's not as bad as it was. I guess he thought that wasn't working too well, either, and has now gone back to fear mongering.
I was on dialysis for quite a while before getting a kidney transplant, and I didn't live in a cave in Pakistan.
I can't imagine even planning an attack at that time. I was too busy feeling crappy all the time and trying to stay awake long enough just to watch a half hour comedy show.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I have to respond again! You guys kick!

I see this everyday and get frustrated sometimes!
People believe about the president being a puppet,
and then the next thing that comes out of their mouth
is its all the dems or its the gop's fault.
I know I have done the same thing.
It is brainwashing at the highest levels of thought.
(religion, evolution, fear, indifference or intolerance of others,
perceived lack of patriotism, etc.)
IMO

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Scared no? It is ridiculous to think that every threat of a terror attack is untrue, even is Bin Laden was made up or dead. After the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan do you think there is nobody angry (in place of other words) enough to to plan terror attacks against the US? So right there we have a strong motive, so the only thing stopping them is the inability to do so. Anybody who thinks they are not smart enough or creative enough seriously underestimates their abilities.

We have to realize that we are going to be attacked at some point in time. Our government is going to be forced to take action. Some people are going to have to face the facts that their are people out there that hate the US. These people are capable of hurting us. It's a true as the race problem here in the US.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ooooooooo! Scary!

I'm shaking....

What's this about? American government creating more paranoia among its citizens?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

You are right of course. I was responding to the "conservatism" comment in Plucky's post.

There is no difference between the agenda of the parties, because like you say, they are owned by the same people. Bought and paid for. The whole two party thing just keeps us bickering and cheering on our "team" and when they fail us too, we just tell ourselves, "well its because of the other guys, they messed it up so bad my guys couldnt do better."

And even bright people cannot let go of the dream that their favorite party is going to ride in on a white horse and save them.

The only ones who will save us are ourselves. And the only way to do that is to stop playing by the rules the wealthy are writing. They are rigged.

i must concur with you mate

the two party system is just one more stem of control, brainwashing that they do, just as you said, another distraction, i believe you have to be above politics, open your eyes and rise up!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
lol.

If it's a secret plan being devised in a secret base...
... then how did an "unnamed senior US official" know about it?

lol, either Bin Laden's hosting tea-parties with a rather random guest list... or this story is a load of BS.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It used be .. they hated us for our freedoms , our way of life. Now it's ...look what we been doing in their countries, they got to hate us now , there really is no escape from you is there . No matter what , there will always be a reason for you to pillage and rape nations for their resources .. and back it up by saying .. oh, they hate us , we have to go there and kill them. Thing is , most americans even believe it too, you can only wonder how a population can produce so many slow witted people.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is very exciting! I wonder who they will get to star as Bin Laden this time? I hear Sam Elliot has already turned them down.

He was a natural fit always playing bushwackers.

I think Sean Connery could do a good Bin Laden, and make him sexy for a change. Talk about bad casting, he is supposed to have all those wives, and look at who they have cast in the past.

I wish they would invest a little more money in the overall production, and at least give us a good show out of it.

That's what happens when the Government takes over Hollywood when they are in the midst of a Reality TV graze.

I can see it now, Who Wants To Be the Next Bin Laden as contestants from all over the world compete for cash and prizes.

I can see Simon now, you call yourself a good Bin Laden that hardly even left a hole in the stage, you need to go back to selling fallafels.

Times really are tough, when all they show is reruns.

[edit on 27/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Maybe President Obama's teleprompter will fall for it too?

Maybe PUPPET Obama just reinstated the beloved patriot act, after his C H A N G E campaign displayed motives to remove it.

Gotta love hipocracy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join