It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'Plotting Attack Against West'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

havn't they been ramming this fact down our throats for years.. so whats so breaking about it?

Indeed. Every single time I have to go to the airport and hear the little announcement about how the threat level today is "orange" I just want to shoot the speakers off the wall. Its been orange for the last 8 damn years.

As long as the afterlife doesnt include idiotic little "threat meter" charts I almost dont care anymore if the terrorists kill me.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is all too concidential.

Osama Bin Laden has supposely told the people of Somalia to overthrow their president. (Gee maybe that's good news for the US admin, don'tcha think?)

Why is Osama bin Laden back in the radar of the MSM?

Now, B. Obama wants to "disrupt, dismantle and defeat" the Taliban!

Expect to see some gross new tactics involved in the fight against the Taliban.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Awww man! He wouldn't hit us while were down would he?

Did you hear about the retired LT.Col that got wacked with his wife in Louden County VA? just this week. I don't like when people start getting wacked. Before 911 it was the anti-Taliban Afgani that got wacked. I guess watch for a good guy to get wacked and then it's showtime for the next production of good vs evil?

edit: I forgot - who are the good guys?

[edit on 3/26/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Indeed! Actually haven't the terrorists won anyway, then?
Havent we lost 90% of our safety, rights and economy already?
I'm just askin'...

P.S. The other 10% is that 'always trust the gubmint thing'! Right?
Thanks for your posts everyone!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What do you mean by wacked ? , someone killed him ? I think wacked in american terminology means get killed , I am just making sure .

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

You are right to ask .. all thingas have to collapse , they cannot impose there plan without the people living in total fear ..

the sheeple must ask to be sheperded , when they do the plan will go full force, untill then its Fear, terror , fear , terror..

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

History repeats itself, yadda, yadda, yadda!
It is surprising how many people can't see any parallels
to what is going on now, from lessons learned in history!

Thanks for your reply, here's a star!

The lesson should have been learned from WW1 you would think!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
[Agree did not Russia go in with a quarter of a mil troops and could not take it.
]

Indeed. And the Russians were A LOT rougher on the Afghans.

*faceplants*

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You know who it was , that caused your economic downfall . It was ahmed sahed , the infamous afghan goat herder turned terrorist with the plastic spoon . He wanted to go terrorize america but they turned him back at karachi for smelling so bad and said he must wait till next year for his next attempt to kill america .

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
...and lets not forget Al-Zarqawi. He may come back to life to menace us once again too. How many times was he supposedly killed or captured? I forget. Anyway he was a very useful tool while it lasted.

I just have this feeling that the NWO will be getting a bloody nose real soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoomHistory repeats itself, yadda, yadda, yadda!

Yeah .. US and Nazi Germany you think ..?

Second line :

They sure got the patriotism angle worked out , Goebells himself couldn't have done a better job .

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

History repeats itself, yadda, yadda, yadda!

Thanks for your reply, here's a star!

The lesson should have been learned from WW1 you would think!

Remember the Maine? How long have they been pulling this trick? I think the consencus is that the Maine was sabotaged to get us fighting Spain. Then one recalls the Rothschilds and the funding for both sides at waterloo. Everyone bet on Napoleon but Rothy bet Wellington - well because he knew.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm just interested to know how somebody thinks you lost 90% of your rights and attributes it to some terrorist . Is that like a general consensus in american thinking .. because I know you latch onto any problem and blame whoever is easiest and all group up together in your distaste , these days it's the muslims ..or maybe the mexicans , depends on if it's local ( mexicans) or national (muslims) ?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A new President just began his term and needs everyones support to do whatever he sees fit. Yep, sounds like terror attack time to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I came to the conclusion a year ago that it's all scripted. and it comes from animaniacs:

"what are we going to do tonight bin laden?" "the same thing we do every night al-qieda, try and take over the world!!!!"

if they're concerned about him, nuke the place. easy peasy. it's gettin old , reeeaaaal old.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

I think that Doda was being sarcastic. Saying that we lose our freedom and economic stability because of the people who are spreading the fear based messages, (our beloved leaders) not because of the terrorists themselves.

Just the fact of living the way we have been the last 8 years has been a loss of freedom. Quivering at every shadow. Orange threat levels every single day. Swat teams called out to blow up lost luggage.

You know, life in America, Inc.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

Speculating of course.....

I know huh! Whats up with that anyway?
Are we that scared really, of a goat herder really?
Havent we learned from history yet about 'controlling resources'?
Wether its people, oil or diamonds, etc, etc ?

Once again, the title of this blog explains it all.jameshowardkunstler.typepad.com...
Oh and what I always say, and you will hear it more and more:
land of the greed, home of the 'fraid!
Thanks for your comment!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hold the megaphone!

What about smokin' them from their caves? I thought that worked. I though Conservatism had the principles (and rhetoric) to keep us forever safe and free. I am confused.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
osama the perfect enemy to keep the War continuing. Folks you must understand there is way too much money in keeping the War on going. Drugs and arms are 2 of the largest businesses on planet Earth and Afghanistan has both.

Have you ever seen the poppy fields being burned or being sprayed? I do not think so. The real question is who is profiting most during this War? Follow the money. Yes I believe in freedom for the Afghan people but War is too profitable, I am sorry to say.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Thanks!

Ironically the very person that could actually help things
is the one the peeps turn against! I try to stay on the
fence but its hard when we spend our great grandchildrens
money before we make it!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join