It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Think of how much money was at the disposal of Clinton and the GOP. If there was any dirt it would have been out. You think the GOP wanted to pass up more time at the taxpayers trough?

Based on Mccain's birth place, he technically would not be legally allowed to be president. So if the GOP pushed this, two things would likely result.

1. Obama's popularity would certainly back fire on the GOP and for spite they would vote against Mccain for being so mean and underhanded no matter who the candidate(likely Hilary if Obama was out).

2. The dems would then in turn fight against Mccain's own legitimacy to run and likely win as some legals have previously opined.

Someone already went through the possible/likely negative reaction to the Clintons had they done this.

This is a very unique situation I think. 2 party leaders who both have questionable legal right to be president.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
By the way...

for those who are conspiracy theorists, and believe that there is a hidden PTB group of some sort whether it be NWO, bilderberg(sp?) Masons etc.

Isn't this all irrelevant? So no matter any of this, Obama being there is the choice and thats that.

I would also have to agree (in a conspiracy slant) with whom ever said that.... If they can take down the wtc, how likely is it that they couldn't perfectly forge a bc if they had to?

I really don't know where this is going if anywhere, but it is interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
From what I can tell there doesn't seem to be a lot of meat to this meal

This link to the USA Today.com story from page 1 gives you this

According to Orly Taitz, the attorney who confronted Chief Justice John Roberts at a lecture at the University of Idaho, the judge promised before the gathered crowd that he would, indeed, read and review the briefs and petition. "I addressed him in

To read the rest you are linked to WorldNet Daily
The same holds for the Politics.com story. It appears that WND has this as an exclusive and the others are covering it be linking to it. Now I will lend the story some credibility due to some MSM at least allowing the links from their sites, but it still seems to be Worldnet Dailys' baby.

The theres this part

As WND reported, Taitz is submitting a motion to the Supreme Court for re-hearing of Lightfoot v. Bowen, a case she is working on through her foundation Defend Our Freedoms, alleging some of her documentation may have been withheld from the justices by a court clerk.
WND.com

I don't think there is really much ground being gained here. The issue was not brought up in a court of law, a verbal acknowledgment that a review would be done was given on the spot to an audience. What was he supposed to say? "We will never examine this"?
I am not sure what legal bearing that promise really has. The whole thing is really just a distraction at this point, Clinton was actually impeached and he was not removed from office. Obama will stay president and I agree with IAmOnlyHuman that they will not rule simply because the problems it would cause. Remember Rodney King? troops in L.A. and stay in your homes curfews.

Do I think Obama was born in Hawaii? NO
Do I think the case will ever get past a review NO
Do I think that where he was born really matters? especially given that he did grow up American from the time of any memories he would have?? NO
Do I think that Obamas birthplace is the least of our worries today YES

*fixed what was broken*

[edit on 3/16/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I thought this matter was cleared up already. I have nothing against those who wish to contest his rights to be President. If we didn't have people like those then America wouldn't be the wonderful country it is. With that said, I do think we need to step back from the questions of whether or not he was born in America or Kenya and thus being eligible or ineligible to be President.

So lets look at some key points here:

1. The moment he decided to run for President wouldn't there be a party of people responsible for checking is eligibility

2. If he managed to pay those people off wouldn't the Clinton's at least attempt to go after him for this

3. Since the Clinton's are of the same Party(Democrats) and might have some sort of conspiracy to make Obama president as they believe he has the better chance to beat McCain. Wouldn't McCain's team look into this. I mean the President at that time was Republican and he has the power to investigate this

4. So now if nobody challenged the fact that he was not born in America then that would lead to some sort of conspiracy and both the Republican and Democrats are in on it.

5. If thats the case, what are we arguing about. If he leaves won't they replace him with another one of their own?

I just think we need to use common sense with this. Its either he's a natural born, Born in Kenya and the PTB are hiding it (Dem's and Repubs). If that is the case then he will simply be replaced by someone else if its proven he's not natural born.

I remember reading an article where it was proven that he was born in Hawaii because Obama’s Birth announcement in Hawaii newspaper was taken from library microfilm. In that article it show's that the Hospital list the record of all their birth in the newspaper and Obama was listed.

Obama’s Birth announcement in Hawaii newspaper taken from library microfilm

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I agree! and corruption doesnt always start from the bottom and work it's way up. We should address this important question now, instead of leaving political parties in a state of uncertainty about the types of First Amendment expression in which they are free to engage, as well as the others. If in fact they find his religion to be muslim. "respecting an establishment of religion" would disqualify him from the Presidency, however they may accept the petition then dismiss the motion on no basis in fact. A cover up. A wait and see game.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Not you people again, stop giving conspiracy theorists a bad name. You have no case, absolutely no evidence whatsoever and have been thoroughly destroyed each and every time you bring this rubbish up. Just get over your hate toward black people or move to Cracker Ville and start your own white supremacist nation.

What do you mean "you people"?

where did I leave that deck of race cards, I knew I would get a chance to play one someday....

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ther eis a difference between how 'we the people' ated under bush and are acting under obama.

Under bush, people protested.. which nowadays generally equates to waving little signs around, chanting, being an irritant on the internet, staging photo op mock citizens arrests and more or less acting like a bunch of fartnuggets in general. Basically, their credibility sucked.

now, you have people going through the system and making it work for 'we the people' an taking real, coordinated action. Something that you can't make go away just by closing the curtains for a few hours until people get bored and go back to watching oprah..

Those wheels of justice may turn slowly, but like any large, slow moving object, it has the absolute ability to crush whatever is in its path.

I for one hope for a quick resolution and a transparent exposure of the truth, whatever it may be for this mans qualifications to be president. Lord knows I'm no fan of him, his policies, or his actions, and if he is eligible, I hope he can pull it off, since that's what this country needs.

... and if it is discovered that he is indeed ineligible, I hope he is immediatly burned at the stake until dead for his treason.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Even if he really was born outside of the United States, do you really think this talk is going to make it's way out into mainstream media now that he is president of the United States????

good luck with that one buddy. You have a better chance of winning the big game muli-million dollar lottery...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Closer to what exactly? As far as I can see it the same reasons brought forward by berg and Keyes is now been reviewed and this case will be closed due to lack of evidence and constitutional standing. Close to what?

Funny thing about this case is that it is actually about showing lack of evidence. We have not seen evidence that the vault copy even exists; therefore, show the evidence from the vault.

If Obama were to fight this, his case should be thrown out due to lack of evidence on his end, because the opposition has more than enough evidence to justify a reasonable doubt, whereas BO does not.

It is a simple task to show the truth (whatever that may be)......, seriously.

He won't show it, because it either does not exist, is fictitious, shows he was not born in America, or he does simply does not care what the American people think (which he has already proven to us).

Bringing up Fukino's comment will not do any justice either. Fukino was blowing a smokescreen by avoiding the primary question the public wants to know. Her answer was extremely vague. Simple use of critical thinking will tell you that she did not give a valid answer. Why would she say that? Her comment gives the people all the more reason to see the vault copy of Obama's BC.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Originally posted by kozmo
No, really, I mean it. There should be laws that prevent the ignorant from voting.

I agree. anyone that votes and thinks that it actually counts or means anything is ignorant. This government will have who they want in office when they want/need them there.

Everyone's votes are just to appease the masses to make them feel as if they have any say or contribution to what actually goes on in life.

Voters, Now that's ignorant and clueless.

Also everyone, take note, who do you think makes the actual copies of legitimate documents? I don't think it's too hard for them to pull off a FRAUD.

[edit on 16/3/2009 by Revealation]

In fact it will be extremely hard for them to pull off a fraud for some very important reasons. That is why they chose to post the first Mickey Mouse copy of his Birth Certificate to hide what would have been very glaring discrepancies examining the actual document with the naked eye, and this forgery was just one of a standardized official copy spit out of a State Computer.

Finding someone who can lay one out on paper like the original 1960 document is fairly easy.

Finding the actual specialized paper that the original document would have used identical to what they used in 1960 is going to be near impossible.

One of the ways important documents are originally made to look important and also hard to forge is the paper the document is printed on is manufactured solely for the specific document to be printed. The paper would have only been available to the State Government you or I could have not bought it at a stationary store or been able to obtain it from the company that had actually milled, watermarked and sized the paper for the Government. States usually revise forms every few years as well and switch the paper being used and make differences in the layout of the information on the form and often the size and watermarks in the form. There of course will be plenty of authentic copies of other Hawaiian Birth Certificates from the same time period to compare the papers weight, watermarking, cut and average discoloration brought on by the paper itself aging. So even if you had access to a mill that could produce the same weight and quality of paper and duplicate the watermarks there is no way to duplicate the discoloration brought on by aging paper without leaving tell tale signs of that process.

Additionally this original document was not typed in the computer age. It would have been typed on a type writer with a font that was designed specifically for State Government use. The typewriter itself would have left tell tale indentations in the paper as well and the ink from the ribbon would also have degraded some from age too. It wouldn't be an easy job at all tracking down one of the old typewriters that would have been used by the government, chances are they were all destroyed as part of an accounting process of inventory within the specific office. Even if some lucky or larcenous employee took one home the chances of it having a working ribbon in it from those days are very slim. The ink would have dried out on it by now and using fresh ink even on a newly machined old fashioned typewriter that could create the indentations with the same level of force would leave tell tale fresh ink as well.

The Seals themselves which would have been pressed in by hand have been redesigned many times over and hard to come by too. Not has hard to recreate as the paper or the type but still a task.

The signatures would also have to match the employees authorized to sign such documents back in 1960 and the ink too would have to be consistent in color and chemical composition and made to appear with the same age fading.

In short a very skilled person could make a much more authentic looking facsimile than the one already posted that was far easier to duplicate than the actual vaulted original but once a trained document expert examined it with the naked eye it would be immediately dismissed as a forgery.

It could be done, it would take some time a minimum of three months a maximum of six. It would have to be done overseas. The paper mill burned to the ground the owner and employees killed. The same with the machine shop to produce the type writer. Getting original examples to pattern and work it off of would leave some trails too but doable but a couple more people will have to die. So too would the forger who took on the project and he or she would know that.

What's the Presidency really worth to Barack? Let me know, maybe we can work it out?

In case you are wondering why he isn't showing it now you know.

It's why he wrote the passage into his book about holding his original copy in his hands on Tahiti thinking about his father.

I bet he sure was thinking about his father when he wrote that line.

If it goes down that he isn't a citizen I guarantee you it wasn't individual larceny that propelled him to try to usurp the office of the Presidency.

It was the powers that be that wanted to put someone into the office of the President that they could bring down at a convenient time.

It's why Obama himself is refusing to do something so easy in showing an actual Birth Certificate to a legitimate Government Agency with access to qualified forensic experts who can officially validate it beyond reproach. It's why every court is dismissing it in ways that leave the door open to more cases being brought.

When they are ready to collapse the banks they will collapse Obama a day or two before. With constitutional scholars debating whether Biden would be eligible because he was elected on an ineligible ticket and accusations flying that house leaders like Pelosi and Reid as well as Secretary of State Clinton surely had to know and played a part or lent a blind eye to the deception for political gain the line of succession could be hotly contested to increase out the length of the Marshall Law period.

Wouldn't that be fun.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What if Pelosi is behind all of this? If the correct info leaked and Obama was not eligible we would have Biden as president and who would take the VP office????Who????You got it, her royal highness. Or god forbid there was a freakin terror attack and it hit the white house while she is on a trip to somewhere in a military aircraft we taxpayers pay for. Sorry for the rant but there are MUCH bigger things we need to worry about.

Our Bill of Rights is being pissed on and wiped harder than Cheney ever tried. Using the fear in our economy is no worse than using terror threats for votes.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't get the title. Can someone explain that to me?

*Edit:

And I, along with many others on this board, have already smashed this argument to pieces. I do not care to go through it all again, though I might. Point being, this has been covered, and the sane argument won (as usual).

Obama will present evidence to the correct authorities as soon as one someone can provide a decent argument for it.

[edit on 3/16/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The people who believe this Obama birth certificate fantasy are just mad because Bush was their god. He played into every fear mongering insane plot to rule the world they could come up with. Obama so far has only given them this.

If for a second you believe the "truth" is out there and that idiot Alex Jones is the one who will discover it then that says everything I need to know about you.

In one breath some of you are rolling your eyes claiming the rest of us don't know how things work and that we are blind for thinking any thing we do is important or will make a difference. Yet if you believed your own bull# then why are you thinking that anything YOU do will change the outcome of Obama's election. You should know better.......right?

You guys have really jumped the gun. All politicians make mistakes had you just waited till Obama made his first giant one then you could have used that to fuel you NWO plots but no.......let's find something so out there that no one else cares about and run with it. And you wonder why people don't take you serious.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So, I'm no fan of Obama, and I've always been very skeptical of the man. However, they're not going to undo the election. His party won, so in goes Biden (who does not appear very competent). Who becomes VP, Pelosi?
It's always the ones you most passionately want to ejected from government who ends up getting promoted. Who would Biden select as a nominee, and be approved by 60% plus votes in house and senate?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What people forget is:
He is the president!!!... He and his goons can make any document they like. We will never find this one out i feel. (...sad!)
Just like JFK, they can hide it forever.

Heres hoping though!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Watch this thread closely...
You will see people with 35 ats point ect... posting..

It's the same obama follower's that flooded the site during the election.

They try to How do i say this ...flood obama topic's that may hurt there cause.

So watch closely they are obama supporter's..here with the intent to flame and degrade the post's till it seems pointless.

They will use the same tired race and bait and switch to change the fact ..He might not be legal.

So Be Warned

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Watch this thread closely...
You will see people with 35 ats point ect... posting..

It's the same obama follower's that flooded the site during the election.

They try to How do i say this ...flood obama topic's that may hurt there cause.

So watch closely they are obama supporter's..here with the intent to flame and degrade the post's till it seems pointless.

They will use the same tired race and bait and switch to change the fact ..He might not be legal.

So Be Warned

So the number of points someone has on ATS proves/disproves the validity of their statements? I'm an Obama supporter and have "negative" 1000 + points. Does that make me SUPER wrong? Man, I'm amazed at the amount of sour grapes in the Republican party. When George W Bush "stole" the Presidency in 2000, I don't recall even remotely this kind of attitude by Dems, although it would have been WELL justified. Sheesh. Leave it alone already.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Pfft. You were here for the election and you take out of it that "Obama supporters flooded" ATS? I seem to recall every thread being anti-Obama, not the other way around.

I am still defending against the mudslinging with the same few who were there to have my back during the election.

*Edit to add:

Nevermind, you weren't here for the election. Don't know how you can comment on it.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
JEEZUS....

I hate when people just come into the site ranting and raving... this and that...

Theres this little button called a search feature, Use it and join the other 500 threads on this topic...

just in case you folks want to stick to this ridiculous conversation I'll post my research here for ya...

OBAMA IS VALID...

Jus Sanguinis.

is a social policy by which nationality or citizenship is not determined by place of birth, but by having an ancestor who is a national or citizen of the state.
en.wikipedia.org...

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Certain individuals born outside of the United States are born citizens because of their parents, according to the principle of jus sanguinis (which holds that the country of citizenship of a child is the same as that of his / her parents). The U.S. Congress is responsible for enacting laws that determine how citizenship is conveyed by a U.S. citizen parent or parents according to the principle of jus sanguinis. These laws are contained in the Immigration and Nationality Act. www.uscis.gov... 19c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

His Mother was a Natural Born Citizen. With him only spending 4 years of his child hood (6-10) and then returning to the U.s. Utilizing the rites of Jus Sanguinis He IS legitimate. Sorry Mate.

Link to Thread Posts...

Link to My Thread with my Research.

Also Here is a link to My ATS premium Submission that Springer wanted me to Submit in the Jim Marr's Thread
Barack Obama is Qualified to Be President. Isn't He?

See the little u2u button?

All personal Attacks may be sent there.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Who would become the president if anything actually happened that forced obama to step down? Joe Biden. . .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join