It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Looks like we are getting closer to finding out just where Mr Obama was actually born. Chief Justice Scalia has agreed to give the eligibilty case a full hearing and now Chief Justice Roberts has also agreed.

Ha ha yeah baby! The arguement that won't go away. ATS Member "Southern Guardian" has said to me on more than one occasion we have no proof we have no proof, when the fact is YOU got no proof and the burden may still "lie" with Obama after all as he has never given proof prima facie when such proof exists.

The Dept of Health in Hawaii never has given the answser for what it says on the Vaulted BC as to where he was born and when the question was asked Fukino just snubbed the news journalist's and walked away. Obama has never answered the question verbally.

He has joked about it as if that sort of self depricating humor would quell the ever widening chasm of what southern deems is the "fringer's" out there but that didn't get past alex jones in his recent video which I have seen and conclude is a master piece in the Jones collection a must see if.

If you haven't seen it do so it is sometimes long but is very interesting.

I have always said for years now that the only way we will EVER fix this country is when WE the people fix it and it won't take a civil war to do it. We simply send a message to washington and not one about which party we sweep in but which people. Not about "the one" we have all been waiting for and as for Obama,, WE are STILL waiting.

Waiting to see who he really is and if WE are right and I happen to think Obimbo has a lot to hide, then what would become of all the things he has done so far.

BORN IN THE USA?
Chief justice accepts 'eligibility' petition
Roberts agrees to read Obama docs, consider WND's 330,000 signers

By Drew Zahn
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts

A California attorney lobbying the U.S. Supreme Court for a review of Barack Obama's qualifications to be president confronted the chief justice yesterday with legal briefs and a WND petition bearing names of over 325,000 people asking the court to rule on whether or not the sitting president fulfills the Constitution's "natural-born citizen" clause.

www.wnd.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
oh man. You got me all excited thinking that the truth and real birth certificate might actually come out ... but then I saw that the quote was from World Net Daily. BUMMER! I'll wait until I see the news in another media source before I allow myself to get happy about this.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

I have always said for years now that the only way we will EVER fix this country is when WE the people fix it and it won't take a civil war to do it. We simply send a message to washington and not one about which party we sweep in but which people.

Do you REALLY think you can get change by sending a message to Washington?
Remember all the Bush and Iraq war protesters??
Did they get change??
Send your message and see what happens.
Sorry but the send a message to Washington to get a change really kinda set me off as many people have been sending messages to them for along time and they get ignored.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
oh man. You got me all excited thinking that the truth and real birth certificate might actually come out ... but then I saw that the quote was from World Net Daily. BUMMER! I'll wait until I see the news in another media source before I allow myself to get happy about this.

Suit yourself I only have one question for you.

Just what did they say in that article that wasn't true?

Would it be any "truer" if it was in the U.S.A. Today?
content.usatoday.com...

Or are you a washington insider kinda mover and shaker?
www.politics.com...

The bad source logical fallacy.

Aermacchi's translation = I hate the truth so ridicule anyone announcing it

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Do you REALLY think you can get change by sending a message to Washington?

Yes but the change we can all believe in wouldn't be a political promise, it would be guaranteed by the people and the people would have to make a very tough choice and it would have to come from everyone of us so at least most of it would come to fruition

Remember all the Bush and Iraq war protesters??

This again is why I am saying this, the Republicans didn't listen and I doubt most of them are even real anymore. That is to say I think Bush was the biggest liberal in a hawks party I have ever seen but then we have a lot like that. Take arnold swarzennegger, he is a middle of the road liberal. I was tired of all of it then Nancy Pelosi was talking real tough and the democrats were going to do something aboyut the war in Iraq, Kucinich and wexler were drafting impeachment bills and we swept them all into control and what happened?

They signed every damn bill Bush put in front of them the impeachment was put on the table and they became the do nothing congress. So when the Government gets so damn corrupted and they have got me so mixed up about who we can trust and our country is so divided among its voters, it is time to flush the crap down the toilet and VOTE every single incumbent and carreer politician in state local and federal government OUT of office and purge the entire system clean.

The only policy manual as to how this country should be run is NOT by the wash insiders or the dynasty of the kennedys but by the Constitution and all of it without entrenched former lobbyists turned politician just so they can earmark their way to wealth by being legally bribed when the bribe is made legal just by re-naming it lobby.

We would have rookies everyone of them who would have seen something that would REALLY electrify the world stage and it wouldn't be a personality but a people. Change would come with the message that yes we can should really be about because if they don't ever think we would do this then they need "yes we can" proven in a way that sends the message that is any of you idiots screw us, lie to us, cheat us and steal from us again, WE WILL FIRE ALL YOUR ASSES.

They MUST be taught we are still americans and we still love freedom and THEY still work for US or they don't work PERIOD.

If you doubt that could ever be possible, just remember, 8 years ago if I told you their would be a Black man as President with a history so controversial and mysterious whose entire circle of friends and constituents would be cast as terrorist, Chicago Mobsters, while he attended a church that rants about hating white people all day.,,

You wouldn't have believed THAT would ever happen here either.

The American people can do this and it is long over due.

The time for this idea of We the rich and powerful will have a constitution of our Government OF the Government by the Government and For the Government when they are all in bed with a Corporotacracy of the elite by the elite for the elite. so in the final analysis we end up a Government against the people at the people doing too the people.

We can do it

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

I think it is imporant to keep this in public consciousness.

I am skeptical that the oligarchy's Supreme Court that they vet and keep in their hip pockets will do anything definitive and patriotic.

However, if it becomes wholesale untenable to leave the thug in office, then I would expect the Oligarchy to pull some heavy duty stunt that would leave Shrillery in the WhiteHouse.

Oh what evils would run rampant then. As to who is worse . . . i no longer think it's easy to tell. both are sold out to the oligarchy and to hell.

Thanks for this post and thread. More power to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Looks like we are getting closer to finding out just where Mr Obama was actually born.

Closer to what exactly? As far as I can see it the same reasons brought forward by berg and Keyes are now been reviewed (again) and this case will be closed due to lack of evidence and constitutional standing, same as the others as its no different... Close to what??

Chief Justice Scalia has agreed to give the eligibilty case a full hearing and now Chief Justice Roberts has also agreed.

...and I doubt once he shuts down this case in the same way the other lawsuits you folks will be satisfied... heck nothing will satisfy the fringe, they will hate regardless. This isnt about the birth certificate in the real sense.

The arguement that won't go away. ATS Member "Southern Guardian" has said to me on more than one occasion we have no proof we have no proof, when the fact is YOU got no proof and the burden may still "lie" with Obama after all as he has never given proof prima facie when such proof exists.

Im flattered you mentioned me... really... but there are other members as well. Bit unfair to give me all the attention. The burden of proof constitutionally, by law and by evidence that he was born in Kenya lies on the fringe, so unless you have proof, a camera from 63' would be great! you have nothing to demand of the president... and you never will.

The Dept of Health in Hawaii never has given the answser for what it says on the Vaulted BC

Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

www.factcheck.org...

I think id rather believe the confirmation from the Hawaii state government, state health officials and the fact none of his opponents or the prior administration found anything.... as oppose to a bunch of rightwingers who also think Obamas a muslim, the anti christ and gay.

as to where he was born and when the question was asked Fukino just snubbed the news journalist's and walked away

Fukino has confirmed numerous times of Obamas birth in Hawaii two years after it became a state. Despite this the fringers continue to harass her and accuse her of being implicated in some conspiracy (yes everything is a conspiracy the fringe when rightie is not power) so I really dont blame him for snubbing folks off. Good on him in my opinion.

Obama has never answered the question verbally.

Obama needs not answer to a fringers who also believe him to be a muslim, the anti-christ and an elitist. Why on earth would he answer to folks who will hate him and have some conspiracy about him regardless?

If the hateful fringe is feeling the hurt from being snubbed off its their problem for being hateful in the first place.

I have always said for years now that the only way we will EVER fix this country is when WE the people fix it and it won't take a civil war to do it.

You and your fringer buddies are the ones who are continuing to divide the country with your constant hatred and discrimmination to those who have a different opinion or view to you. Fixing aint your thing in a sense.

Thanks for again getting your information off another fringer site... dont know why your scared about actually looking at other more non-partisan ideological websites but maybe you just prefer to go onto sites that tell you what you want to hear. By the way WND actually confirmed the authenticity of Obamas BC and his birth on US soil as well... they are confused aint they?

The question here is not what the supreme judge will do but as to whether the fringers will continue their assualt and hatred when he concludes the case holds litte to nothing... just like the others.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Aermacchi's translation = I hate the truth so ridicule anyone announcing it

FlyersFan's translation of Flyersfan's post = WorldNetDaily sometimes hits the mark and sometimes misses completely and I hope to goodness that they hit the mark on this one .... and Aermacchi is being too touchy since he missed the part that I do not believe Obama's DailyKos birth certificate was real.

[edit on 3/16/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You guys are funny as all hell...

IF the CLINTON machine could not make this stick there is not chance in heaven...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

Would you provide a link to that statement please? It would be helpful in determining it's credibility. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Who cares...the guy is sending you to hell in a hand basket,as will any other president you elect from the two party team.As for southern Guardian,its quite clear what his/her agenda is since the day they signed up.Obviously know nothing of world politics and continue to shout and parade for their guy like some sort of sports team...forgetting they are all funded by the same people.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I think you just like the word "fringe" and don't really care whether or not obama is elligable or not.

I hope this case gets heard and the truth comes out.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Who cares...the guy is sending you to hell in a hand basket,as will any other president you elect from the two party team.As for southern Guardian,its quite clear what his/her agenda is since the day they signed up.Obviously know nothing of world politics and continue to shout and parade for their guy like some sort of sports team...forgetting they are all funded by the same people.

I support Obama for his policies and what he is doing and will give him his term like every other. There are actually people there who do not follow the same ideological as the right does.... maybe for the last 8years it seemed as though the country was completely red... but in actualy fact we are diverse in our beliefs and standing and we should really try to celebrate that fact here on ATS.

And no not every conspiracy is going to recieve agreement. This movement within ATS where you shut out the minority who disagrees with you and begin character assassinations is not a very good debating environment. Really now.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

I think you just like the word "fringe" and don't really care whether or not obama is elligable or not.

I hope this case gets heard and the truth comes out.

Do you have proof he was born Kenya!? Come now! Im waiting! Hey I still have not heard any constitutional arguments here! Why is it that all I hear is "talk" and "demand" and beyond that nothing. You folks want to know why these lawsuits got no where? Because it lacks any standing in evidence or vai constitutional law. You merely not believing something doesnt cut the cake... especially when its 0.01% of the population on a petition

And yes I use the term fringe because they go around with their extreme rightwing beliefs and conspiracies forcing it down everybodies throats and when one person stands up, its character assassination. Until these folks come up with real respectable debate where they actually have evidence, not just talk and hatred, thats when I will be verymuch happy to play nice.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Im not a *right* im a left...although i hate being put in an ideology box,obama has already went back on..well most of his promises..you keep supporting a liar if you want.And its not a conspiracy that the people who backed Obama also backed the republicans in the last election.Really now.Do some searching and less worshipping.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Obama is just a smooth talking puppet. You think Bush took rights away and left the country in shambles, wait until this guy gets through with you.

I hope they prove he isn't eligible for the Presidency.

Nice find Arm

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I have no proof of anything about obamas past..and that is why I await this case with abaited breath. I have beliefs and I have debated this on other threads but I would not want to debate with someone who does not start on equal ground by calling my belief a "fringe" belief.
All my arguments are on a previous thread if you care to read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the meantime ..I will just await the outcome.

You are saying you are being attacked for having a different belief from everyone else...is that not a definition of a "fringer" ?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Closer to what exactly? As far as I can see it the same reasons brought forward by berg and Keyes is now been reviewed and this case will be closed due to lack of evidence and constitutional standing. Close to what?

I didn't know you were a Judge southern.

...and I doubt once he shuts down this case in the same way the other lawsuits you folks will be satisfied... heck nothing will satisfy the fringe, they will hate regardless. This isnt about the birth certificate in the real sense..

I didn't know you spoke for Scalia Southern and yes it is ALL about the BC.

In the real sense? Gee southern, is their any other kind? Not to us their isn't and a COLB and a cleverly worded response by a clerk at the DOH means nothing and would be no more official as if YOU told us.

Im flattered you mentioned me... really... but there are other members as well. .
You mean your friends? I was thinking about mentioning BOTH of them but I thougth mentioning your Mom is not right without asking.

Bit unfair to give me all the attention.

Don't be so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you

The burden of proof constitutionally, by law and by evidence that he was born in Kenya lies on the fringe,

The challenge under whose authority is Obama to be President will lead to discovery and a deuces tecum will obligate him and the DOH to use what has already been announced as proof prima facie to argue in defense of his case. He will have to use that vaulted BC because the colb is NOT proof prima facie.

so unless you can proof that you have nothing to demand of the president... and you never will.

We do and is why scalia and roberts will hear it and if they don't, we will keep sueing untill we get them to listen. Until their is unconstitutional to do so, we will do what Democrats failed to do and that is get the truth.

The Dept of Health in Hawaii never has given the answser for what it says on the Vaulted BC

www.factcheck.org...

Yeah so? This was a simple question that was put to her as a yes or no question and went like this:

Does the document say he was born in Honnolulu Hawaii, yes or no?

If the COLB that fiCtion.borg had displayed as true their would have been no harm in asking a question Obama by his own COLB would have any reason to deny the same info was on the vaulted BC since it is assumed by offering what YOU say is just as compelling and legally acceptable proof. But Obama never said that colb was his did he? I mean when ever he is asked he just ignored that and any other question raised about this issue. It cannot possibly be because he is tired of answering it because he has NEVER answered it in the first place and no one else has either. They all seem to think the FBI or the CIA has but they say they have never checked it out so the only conspiracy here is by those who want to keep this proof from seeing the light of day and as long as they do, we have every right to insist under whose authority does he act as president.

I think id rather believe the confirmation from the Hawaii state government, state health officials and the fact none of his opponents or the prior administration found anything....

They didn't find anything because they didn't ask and ya know why they didn't ask? Was it because someone else must have? If so who? Who was it in an official place to actually confirm they saw his vaulted BC?

McCain was investigated for this same reason and ya know what?

he had to show his but never asked Obama to do the same when even more suspicion for it was warranted yet no one in either party would listen to us. It was as if they were one party, not two.

as oppose to a bunch of rightwingers who also think Obamas a muslim, the anti christ and gay.

No in fact I am none of those and have posted to defend Obama and have freinds that are as liberal as you.

Dear Kent,

Your many emails about the President, his lies and especially your assertions regarding his manipulating us into war, seem to have been confirmed. Many others have also felt this way but few have been as compelling or as passionate an appeal for hearings as you have been. I have always been impressed with your sense of Justice and your intelligence regarding issues facing our Nation so I kept you in mind to write you after I got this important news.

Last night, significant news broke that directly impacts our push for Impeachment Hearings and a possible Inherent Contempt charge for Bush Administration officials such as Karl Rove:

Former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan has revealed to us damaging testimony the whole world will come to know about in an upcoming book he has written about issues regarding:

• Karl Rove, Scooter Libby, and Vice President Cheney lied about their role in revealing the identity of Valerie Plame Wilson – actions easily amounting to obstruction of Justice.

McClellan also admitted that:

• There was a coordinated effort within the Bush Administration to use propaganda to pump up the case for the Iraq war and hide the projected costs of the war from the public and Congress. I have a bad feeling about that as you know I think we are in for a shock when we see what the real costs are.

Scott McClellan will be called to testify under oath before the House Judiciary Committee to tell Congress and the American people everything he knows about this massive effort by the White House to lie to us and deceive this nation into war and bankrupt our economy putting us further and further in debt with China. This does not bode well when both China and the United States are negotiating on the price of oil. We are obligated by our debt to take a back seat to China if they were to complicate things further. We have already seen how the Saudis ignore the President when he asked them to lower the price of oil per barrel while China got the reduction they asked for.

The President's time in office is short but the after effects of his crimes in office in addition to those we have yet to discover will last long after his eight years in office and beyond.

Last week, a subpoena was issued for Karl Rove to testify before the Judiciary Committee. It appears he will take every legal action to block this subpoena. The truth is that Congress has the right – and obligation – to hold him accountable now - not months or years from now. It is long past time to pass Inherent Contempt and bring Rove, Libby and others before Congress.

We simply cannot ignore these recent developments, nor should we postpone serious inquiry until after the next election. Kent I must ask your help in getting as many emails and letters to me as possible including the best you can author. All of your letters and emails are read and appreciated but this one has got to be hit out of the park and I am going to need all the help I can get. Your last email you said: "If it is important to me it should be important to you". Well I am saying, what is important to you, IS important to me. Your commitment to accountability for the Bush/Cheney Administration, in addition to the support of 230,000 other Americans who have inspired and motivated me in my effort to hold impeachment hearings for Vice President Dick Cheney and Inherent Contempt for Rove and others. During the past months I have been a tireless and dogged advocate of this vitally important cause.

Many others have written me, asking for an update on where we stand with regards to impeachment hearings. I know most of them believe - as you and I do - that impeachment hearings for Vice President Cheney – are not only justified, but that it is our constitutional obligation to look into the serious allegations of wrongdoing that have been raised from this administrations involvement in 911 where more and more incriminating evidence has come fourth. This is especially true based on the newest revelations from Scott McClellan. We have had all our questions and subpoenas virtually ignored, documents requested suddenly become classified information protected under national security.

This President has evaded us ducking questions we know he must have answers to and most likely has some questionable if not criminal involvment. I believe just as you do that it is the duty of Congress to pursue impeachment whenever there's significant evidence of wrongdoing, be it by Republicans or Democrats, regardless of the timing of elections or the current political environment. Like you, many others have written me demanding that I deliver hearings for impeachment. As hard as I have been fighting for this cause, I cannot make impeachment happen by myself. What I can do, and what I have been doing at every turn, is trying to communicate two simple messages to my colleagues:

• the serious allegations of wrongdoing and the clear-cut rationale for impeachment hearings;and

• the fact that the public will support our efforts when Congress boldly acts on the side of justice and accountability.

Unfortunately, to date, these arguments have not been enough to convince even a majority of the liberal and progressive Members of Congress to support impeachment hearings. In addition, the leadership of the Democratic Party in Congress genuinely feels that pursuing impeachment will jeopardize our congressional agenda and threaten gains in the November elections. Although I genuinely disagree with this view, to date I have been unable to convince them to change this policy.

I understand the challenges that we are up against, and I recognize the odds that we face. Nevertheless, I will remain unyielding and insist Justice will prevail and the rule of law must be restrored to its previous place in our Constitutions Bill of Rights. This new evidence from Scott McClellan could be the tipping point – but we must move quickly. I will use the McClellan admissions to help convince my colleagues that we must hold impeachment hearings.

Regardless, I will continue to fight for progressive values and our Constitution. I will do everything I can to pursue accountability for criminal actions taken by this Administration and this Vice President. I will be a furious opponent to any expansion of this misguided war, and I will fight against the use of torture by our government and to restore and protect our civil liberties here at home.

Most of all, I will continue my efforts to convince my fellow members of Congress and voters, that we should not be a party of passivity - but that we succeed when we present the public with stark choices that are based on the guarantees in our Constitution, and not on the politics of the moment.

I will continue - at every pass - to call for impeachment and accountability. While I wish more of my colleagues supported our movement, we must not let our discouragement lead to apathy and distraction in this important election year when we must break free from eight long years of illegalities, corporate handouts, and a tragic and devastating war.

We should not end the calls for impeachment. I will push against the crimes of the Bush Administration whenever I am provided the opportunity. I will use my role on the Judiciary Committee to take on Administration officials – like I have done with Condoleezza Rice, Attorney Generals Gonzalez and Mukasey, and FBI Director Mueller.

I have not given up on you and your fight is our fight to hold this Administration accountable. As always Kent, I am grateful for your efforts, emails, patriotism and support. I'll continue to keep you informed and part of the conversation with others on this matter.

Sincerely,

Congressman Robert Wexler

Fukino has confirmed numerous times of Obamas birth in Hawaii two years after it became a state. Despite this the fringers continue to harass him and accuse him of being implicated in some conspiracy (yes everything is a conspiracy the fringe the rightie is not power) so I really dont blame him for snubbing folks off. Good on him in my opinion.

My question is,, why did fukino snub us off and why was it fukino had to say anything when Obama has a very talented gift of gab himself.

The fringe? Have you any idea how many democrats are starting to wonder what the hell the problem is with this guy? That perhaps it is true when you ask around that NO ONE ever HAS checked this guy out

Obama needs not answer to a fringers who also believe him to be a muslim, the anti-christ and an elitist. Why on earth would he answer to folks who will hate him and have some conspiracy about him regardless? .

Do you even know what a conspiracy is? NO you don't and another thing you don't know is what we think. You only know what it is we keep asking to know, while you keep arguing reasons for us not having the right to know and if you are going to be so presumptuous, I will be too and suggest YOU also know he isn't a NBC and just don't care because you are so caught up in the ether of the ObamaBorg collective.

If the hateful fringe is feeling the hurt from being snubbed off its their problem for being hateful in the first place.

We don't hate Obama southern, we hate the Borg that put an imposter in office. hating Obama? hehe he isn't that damn important.

You and your fringer buddies are the ones who are continuing to divide the country with your constant hatred and discrimmination to those who have a different opinion or view to you. Fixing aint your thing in a sense.

What we do, we do for the sake of the Country and if you don't like it,,

TOO BAD!

Thanks for again getting your information off another fringer site... dont know why your scared about actually looking at other more non-partisan ideological websites but maybe you just prefer to go onto sites that tell you what you want to hear. By the way WND actually confirmed the authenticity of Obamas BC and his birth on US soil as well... they are confused aint they?

None of them at wnd saw Obama's vaulted BC and none of them have the authority to confirm Jack squat. USA today isn't mainstream and liberal enough to have this article?

The question here is not what the supreme judge will do but as to whether the fringers will continue their assualt and hatred when he concludes the case holds litte to nothing as well.

You really need to stop using Nancy Reagans astrologer southern

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

We don't hate Obama southern, we hate the Borg that put an imposter in office.

exactly. Obama to me, is more scary than Bush ever was. At least we had an idea of what Bushes M.O. was based on how his father helped run the country. We have no idea what to expect from Obama.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the invite to the thread. I don't have a lot to say about the issue, I'm on the 'wait and see' section of the crowd. I'm glad to see people are demanding transparency (we heard that word before, haven't we?) and let the truth be shown as well as accepted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join