It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is great news for Jon Mccain!!

This is like one of those that doesn't flush

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
hilarious. nothing you say matters because Barack Obamas father was never a US citizen at no point ever. your argument that Barack turned over all evidence is false on its face, he still refuses to this day to turn over his vault BC or any school records. also you cant explain how he traveled to Pakistan at a time when American citizens were not permitted to, so could you please explain on what passport he traveled?

truth will come out, it always does even if it takes time. BTW did you see that legislation is in the works to make it law for any presidential candidate to produce a vault copy BC? good luck getting around that one.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker12
nothing you say matters because Barack Obamas father was never a US citizen at no point ever.

True... dont know why you repeated that... however the citizenship laws over his father does not affect Obamas natural born american status.

Now from the sounds of it this isnt really the legal issue you have a problem with. Its just the fact his father wasnt an american... to which Obama cannot be at fault for, and neither can millions of other americans.
That fact doesnt make him ineligible to be president. Other folks dont like him because of his middle name, that still doesnt make him to be ineligible for president. His Kenyan ancestry doesnt make him to be ineligible for president because he was born in the good ol' USA and like most americans he has a rich immigrant heritage behind him.

your argument that Barack turned over all evidence is false on its face, he still refuses to this day to turn over his vault BC or any school records.

Yes and your wrong again because according the prior evidence presented, Obama, like presidents before him, has presented sufficient information under the constitution of these United states and by laws to become president. You folks however have no shown anything to say otherwise. "It doesnt matter what you feel about what he didnt show you", what matters is the legality of the matter. You continue to forget that this is a constitutional republic and thus the burden of proof lies on the accuser.

also you cant explain how he traveled to Pakistan at a time when American citizens were not permitted to

Once again you dont do your facts.... seriously get off the fringe websites

That's another bogus claim. There was no ban of US citizens to Pakistan in 1981.

Here's a story on the New York Times about a trip to Pakistan

LAHORE, A SURVIVOR WITH A BITTERSWEET HISTORY

By BARBARA CROSSETTE; BARBARA CROSSETTE IS AN ASSISTANT NEWS EDITOR OF THE NEW YORK TIMES.

Published: June 14, 1981

Or how about this Travel Advisory from the State Department

AUGUST 17, 1981

TRAVEL TO PAKISTAN

BEFORE TRAVELING TO PAKISTAN, AMERICAN CITIZENS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING UPDATED VISA REQUIREMENTS: 30 DAY VISAS ARE AVAILABLE AT PAKISTANI AIRPORTS FOR TOURISTS ONLY. AS THESE VISAS ARE RARELY EXTENDED BEYOND THE 30 DAY TIME PERIOD TOURISTS PLANNING TO STAY LONGER SHOULD SECURE VISAS BEFORE COMING TO PAKISTAN. ANY TRAVELER COMING INTO PAKISTAN OVERLAND FROM INDIA MUST REPEAT MUST HAVE A VALID VISA, AS 30 DAY VISAS ARE NOT REPEAT NOT ISSUED AT THE OVERLAND BORDER CROSSING POINT AT WAGHA.

ANY NON-OFFICIAL AMERICAN WHO IS IN PAKISTAN FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS MUST REGISTER WITH THE GOVERNMENT'S FOREIGNER REGISTRATION OFFICE. EXIT PERMITS ARE REQUIRED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE STAYED LONGER THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

truth will come out

Yes thats what yall said about the whitey tape, the indonesian argument, the gay argument, the muslim rumor, the terrorist rumor, the anti-white argument... jeeze honesly I have an entire list here... well the truth has already come out, the fringe just continues to deny... without by the lease evidence of some sort to show for it.

it always does even if it takes time. BTW did you see that legislation is in the works to make it law for any presidential candidate to produce a vault copy BC? good luck getting around that one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did a thread on that. Now Mr Posey missed the point that Obama has served all purposes of proof of eligibility and has presented his certification of birth on US soil. Further more, like the other whacko fringer bills, Mr Poseys will get nowhere.. like this *cough* millionth review by a judge.

So wheres the evidence that he was born in Kenya??

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ummm his father has everything to do with him not being a natural born citizen. born on American soil of American citizen parents (plural) is the only way you can be considered a natural born citizen.

you say he has presented proof or evidence? to who?

doesnt matter anyway, you can say whatever you want but the fact is he is not a natural born citizen and it will be proven just a matter of time.

if you have nothing to hide you hide nothing.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

ummm his father has everything to do with him not being a natural born citizen. born on American soil of American citizen parents (plural) is the only way you can be considered a natural born citizen.

ummm no it doesnt and ummmm because his fathers citizenship laws dont apply to him as I proved so ummm can you actually back up your claims to the contrary. "ummmm"

Oh now your just ignoring what I posted before seeker... Not good and may I remind you maybe thats why the fringers aint getting anywhere with this.

doesnt matter anyway

Evidence matters, and if you respect the constitution, you should respect the burden of proof it asks of you.

you can say whatever you want but the fact is he is not a natural born citizen and it will be proven just a matter of time.

Thats fine if you prefer to continue on with this denial. Its not healthy though I need to warn you. Ill come back to you in say... three months? But Im guess by then youll still say the same thing.... "any time now"
.... mind you another fringer said that nearly a year ago regarding this BC conspiracy... "anytime now"

He has nothing to hide.... and he need not answer to the fringe minority who have all this hatred towards him regardless.

But yes continue as you are.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

ummm no it doesnt and ummmm because his fathers citizenship laws dont apply to him as I proved so ummm can you actually back up your claims to the contrary. "ummmm"

Oh now your just ignoring what I posted before seeker... Not good and may I remind you maybe thats why the fringers aint getting anywhere with this.

doesnt matter anyway

Evidence matters, and if you respect the constitution, you should respect the burden of proof it asks of you.

you can say whatever you want but the fact is he is not a natural born citizen and it will be proven just a matter of time.

Thats fine if you prefer to continue on with this denial. Its not healthy though I need to warn you. Ill come back to you in say... three months? But Im guess by then youll still say the same thing.... "any time now"

He has nothing to hide.... and he need not answer to the fringe minority who have all this hatred towards him regardless.

But yes continue as you are.

All I can say is this looks like a whole lotta fun!

Are you guys ever going to give it a rest?

This crap is so desperate and silly to be honest... go take your energy and build a W monument or take up running

you're all going to give yourself a stroke over BS prop... its not worth it.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

This crap is so desperate and silly to be honest... go take your energy and build a W monument or take up running

come on Im trying to have fun here.... what mental meant was it is worth it so go on pleassse... and vote sarah Pail 2012
sarah, steele or limbaugh pleaassseeee

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by mental modulator

come on Im trying to have fun here.... what mental meant was it is worth it so go on pleassse... and vote sarah Pail 2012
sarah, steele or limbaugh pleaassseeee

Well I think the goal is to build a database of Obama adjectives -

Obama is your president folks HE IS AMERICAN!!!

Obama is AMERICAN

PRESIDENT OBAMA

USA

Goodnight all

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I see SG is trying to have the last word on this topic...it
won't happen because he's just a "fringer" on here.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'd certainly like to see this issue resolved once and for all and I think the following would accomplish that end:

Have Chief Justice Roberts, the head of the RNC, the head of the DNC appeared unannounced at appropriate building in Honolulu along with these three witnesses, a network news anchor, a cameraman and Dr. Ron Paul, to film and broadcast the examination of the document, the actual BC, live on national TV. I'd be satisfied.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

That was a big long post for nothing. It is the side of the accuser that has the burden of proof to bring this to trial. Once that happens, if it happens, you'll get what you want.

If not, oh well. Take up a new cause.

we arent accusing HIM mick READ MY POST!

Why would YOU even want to show your face here? You have supported Obimbo all this time and he has renegged on everything he says he was going to do. He has cost tax payers more money than any president in history in the shortest time in history while at the same time he wants to make us weaker disarm us and I ask you for what?

because he likes to kick dead horses

Under whose authority is he President Mick? I have always said I don't blame Obama, I blame Southern Guardian, and

YOU

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A little snippet in case anybody is interested.
Dear Senator Johans
I have received a phone call from your legal aid Sarah Novoscone. Ms. Novoscone has admitted that she made a mistake, claiming that Obama is eligible for presidency due to the 14th amendment. 14 amendment has nothing to do with presidency, it has to do with citizenship in general. Presidency is determined according to Section 2, article one of the Constitution, which says that he has to be a Natural Born citizen-meaning being born to two US parents on American soil. His father was here on a student visa, never an American citizen and no birthing file was ever found in any hospital in Hi.
I understand that you had some health problems, I wish you a speedy recovery and I am planning to be in DC next week and will be happy to talk to you. You can call me at 949-683-5411
Sincerely, Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

defendourfreedoms.us...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yasny
I'd certainly like to see this issue resolved once and for all and I think the following would accomplish that end:

Have Chief Justice Roberts, the head of the RNC, the head of the DNC appeared unannounced at appropriate building in Honolulu along with these three witnesses, a network news anchor, a cameraman and Dr. Ron Paul, to film and broadcast the examination of the document, the actual BC, live on national TV. I'd be satisfied.

Any thoughts?

I think that's an excellent Idea I have to remember this silly concept of burden of proof southern thinks is appropriate for giving the immigrant Obimbo NBC status.

Gee whens the last time a cop pulled you over and when you gave him a laser printed copy of your driver license, he accepted it and couldn't accuse you of driving without a license?

Yeah uh huh

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Listen, Aermaggot, your question is about as easy to answer as it gets:

Under whose authority? The American people's authority.

That is why they are suing the United States Mick because YOU haven't satisfied the burden. NONE of that stuff fatchick.org has supplied you with is proof. The thing is Mick we have NEVER asked to see his COLB, and do you know why? BECAUSE HE HAS A VAULTED BC

THAT'S WHY!

You can look at this evidence offered to date and a reasonable person might conclude it is more likely than not that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961 as he claims. Such a conclusion, however, does not meet the Constitutional requirement of absolute certainty.

The Constitution does not say a person who more likely than not is a natural born citizen is eligible for the Office of the President. The Constitution says a person must be a natural born citizen to be eligible for the Office of the President.

This is using the same tactic democrats used to get McCain to show his

whats good for the goose Mick.

This post shows how little knowledge you have on the subject you are, Aermaggot.

Oh and save the names mick, I've been called em all and they roll off me like water off a ducks back. In fact I'm flattered I challenge you so you get so frustrated.

hehe

See Mick, NONE of you American People can tell me you know unequivocally that the COLB says the same thing his vaulted says and do you know why?

BECAUSE NOT A DAMN ONE OF YOU KNOWS EITHER

Thats why!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

52% of the American people voted for Obama presumably thinking he was eligable for the role. It does not make him eligable for the role under the constitution rules just because they voted for him.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

Uhh... not sure where you get your facts from, but I don't owe you guys anything. The burden clearly rests on the accuser.

Okay, again, if you want to see his vaulted BC, then you need TO GET A COURT ORDER. Unfortunately for you, that seems to be impossible to do without providing a case that the court is willing to hear because it isn't full of partisan bull#$*@.

As far as the name calling, you seem to be okay doing it to others, so I don't mind doing it to you. Oh, and also, ATS seems to harbor it and even approve of it, so I might as well join the party.

reply to post by sueloujo

No one said it did. He was, however, elected into office. He was never questioned by any of his opponents, including the McCain camp, who became so desperate at the end that he threw everything but the kitchen sink (the kitchen sink being this issue) at Obama.

You know it holds no truth if McCain didn't try to pin it on Obama.

But hey, if you still believe Obama wasn't born here, well that's just fine. This is American, and you can have any opinion you want. You can even continue wasting money bringing lawsuits up against him, and maybe one will actually make it to the discovery process and a court order will be given to the State Department allowing this matter to finally lay to rest.

Probably not though.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
reply to post by Irish M1ck

52% of the American people voted for Obama presumably thinking he was eligable for the role. It does not make him eligable for the role under the constitution rules just because they voted for him.

what cracks me up is they take the word of some clerk at the DOH when the dude STILL didn't answer the question being asked!

Then they are saying "see I told you so, he is a NBC" HA HA HA

Yeah that's like the cop again when the driver shows him a drivers license from Kenya and some lawyer asks the cop does he have drivers license and the cop says yes but,, the lawyer butts in and says no more question your honor. LOL

Same thing with the vaulted. Does he have a vaulted BC Mr Fukino?

Fukino: Yes

Does it say he was born in Honolulu like the the COLB says Mr Fukino?

Fukino: No more questions

ha ha ha

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Aermacchi

Uhh... not sure where you get your facts from, but I don't owe you guys anything. The burden clearly rests on the accuser.

Okay, again, if you want to see his vaulted BC, then you need TO GET A COURT ORDER. Unfortunately for you, that seems to be impossible to do without providing a case that the court is willing to hear because it isn't full of partisan bull#$*@.

As far as the name calling, you seem to be okay doing it to others, so I don't mind doing it to you. Oh, and also, ATS seems to harbor it and even approve of it, so I might as well join the party.

reply to post by sueloujo

No one said it did. He was, however, elected into office. He was never questioned by any of his opponents, including the McCain camp, who became so desperate at the end that he threw everything but the kitchen sink (the kitchen sink being this issue) at Obama.

You know it holds no truth if McCain didn't try to pin it on Obama.

But hey, if you still believe Obama wasn't born here, well that's just fine. This is American, and you can have any opinion you want. You can even continue wasting money bringing lawsuits up against him, and maybe one will actually make it to the discovery process and a court order will be given to the State Department allowing this matter to finally lay to rest.

Probably not though.

Do you know who it was that wrote that emergency non binding legislation just so McCain could run for President even if he wasn't a NBC?

IT WAS OBAMA MICK! So why would McCain attack him when obviously he owed him a favor on a bill that wasn't binding in the first place because it wouldn't have been constitutional to do it and ya know what that says Mick! That says Obama the so called Harvard constitutional attorney, doesn't give a rats ass about the constitution anymore than Bush did !

You voted yourselves another Crook in the white house only THIS TIME, you got yourselves one that is even more devious because this guy is an educated crook but a crook nevertheless JUST like the Chicago political machine he came from. I know what kind of corruption they have going on theree Mick. My Father was the chief investigator for the attorney generals office there Mick one of the guys we saw walking out of John Wayne Gacey's house with hefty trashcan liners filled with body parts.
Terry Sullivan the Illinois State Prosecutor in that case used to be OUR family attorney.

Our whole family is lawyers and cops and we all know how much Obama skimmed from Ill coffers like setting that tranny lookin wife of his up in positions as board directors of hospitals bilking millions off the poor.

We all said if you think he put ILLINOIS in debt,, (44 Billion while he was senator) wait till you see what he does to the country!

So far we have been right so the only excuse you have is that you watched Oprah and live and die upon everything Oprah says

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It wouldnt matter if you found a video of Obama being born at pearl harbor complete with hula dancers! It wouldnt matter at this point if every piece of legitimate evidence at this point was brought forward showing that Obama was born in the US.

Skeptics won't care.

It doesn't even matter that Obama's mother is American which means that he is a natural born US citizen. Nope, doesn't matter.

Just one more thing for the extreme right to complain about. Go ahead, in the end it doesn't matter and people's time and money will be wasted going after a non issue.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join