Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They have the ability to generate a false flag event in the heart of your country (9/11) but they don't have the ability to fake someones birth certificate........ right

Those of you who want Obama to fall, your just asking for the hard hard way, rather than the slightly easier hard way.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Just get over your hate toward black people or move to Cracker Ville and start your own white supremacist nation.

Cut out the nonsense. Race has nothing to do with this. It is a question of criminality. The last time I checked, not all criminals were non-black. Being black does not put someone ABOVE the law. If Obama and his supporters are so confident that he was born in the US, then why all the attempts to block any trial?

By the way, are his paternal grandmother and half brother, both black, racists, for insisting that he was born in Kenya?
www.israelnationalnews.com...

According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by DraconianKing

Just get over your hate toward black people or move to Cracker Ville and start your own white supremacist nation.

Cut out the nonsense. Race has nothing to do with this. It is a question of criminality. The last time I checked, not all criminals were non-black. Being black does not put someone ABOVE the law. If Obama and his supporters are so confident that he was born in the US, then why all the attempts to block any trial?

By the way, are his paternal grandmother and half brother, both black, racists, for insisting that he was born in Kenya?
www.israelnationalnews.com...

According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -

Thank you for bringing a bit of civil levelheaded truth in here for us. Star

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Not you people again, stop giving conspiracy theorists a bad name. You have no case, absolutely no evidence whatsoever and have been thoroughly destroyed each and every time you bring this rubbish up. Just get over your hate toward black people or move to Cracker Ville and start your own white supremacist nation.

So now, just because you are the DRACONIANKING (WOWWWW), you have the right to judge a good or bad conspiracy for the rest of us???? Get over yourself man.

You think that if you tie this thing up with racism, that people will automatically take your side? Give me a break, man, your being a tool. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

Dont think you can come in here and insult the proud Americans who are concerned with Obamas BC by calling them racist, and get away with it. Your the only dolt in here talking about race.

I dont think its too much to ask for Obama to lay this thing to rest once and for all. I dont care how it turns out, but the proof one way or the other needs to be known......for the people.

ok...what would it take for you to believe obama was born in the U.S.A....and be specific, because he's already been investigated 4 different times by both republicans and democrats on this subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

This has been investigated before, and even Clinton's team (which was looking for any way it could find to disqualify Obama) was forced to admit that he was born in the territory of Hawaii and is thus a US citizen.

I think you could give these guys the birth certificate, have it authenticated by God, Moses, Jesus, videotapes, and Fox Network News and they still wouldn't believe it.

I agree. Think of how much money was at the disposal of Clinton and the GOP. If there was any dirt it would have been out. You think the GOP wanted to pass up more time at the taxpayers trough? The birth certificate is on the web. But some want a different one. And when that is produced it will be asserted that that too is a fake. Not legally, or with evidence, but through this back alley bs.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

He was born in Kenya and I have ZERO doubt about that. The Hawaiian BC on it's face is not evidence of anything, think I am kidding, read the Hawaiian Statutes on getting a Hawaii BC. Even having one does not mean he was born in the U.S. under Hawaii Law. There are several good sites with much good information about this fiasco and I have no doubts.

Why now? Why would they do this now after he has taken office? Are they looking to cause a Constitutional Crisis in order to call Martial Law? What do you think Black America would do if they perceive that 5 Conservative supreme court Judges removed their guy? This doesn't seem to have any good outcome no matter how they rule...

This nation is in huge trouble in every aspect, and I wonder how much longer she will stand...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
The only thing I don't get in all this is if he wasn't really born here, how did he not only enter the presidential race, win the Democratic nomination, and ultimately the Presidency?

I mean... don't they have some kind of process you have to go through to make sure you're eligible? You can't even get a driver's license without jumping through a million hoops, so how does one get the keys to the White House?

And I'm not being snarky at all. I honestly don't get it.

You would think they do But in all honesty they don't!

The only person on the president/vice president ticket that has to prove they are eligible before the election is the VICE PRESIDENT!

The only time the eligibility of the candidate for president is checked is after the general election and before the electoral college vote and then it will only be checked by the senate if their is a question about the candidates eligibility.

And since Obama has a D behind his name and the Dems had majority of the senate no one in the senate publically questioned Obama's eligibility.

To everyone else don't worry about southern he's to blindly in love with Obama to possibly consider the possibility that he got duped.

[edit on 3/16/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Not you people again, stop giving conspiracy theorists a bad name. You have no case, absolutely no evidence whatsoever and have been thoroughly destroyed each and every time you bring this rubbish up. Just get over your hate toward black people or move to Cracker Ville and start your own white supremacist nation.

So now, just because you are the DRACONIANKING (WOWWWW), you have the right to judge a good or bad conspiracy for the rest of us???? Get over yourself man.

You think that if you tie this thing up with racism, that people will automatically take your side? Give me a break, man, your being a tool. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

Dont think you can come in here and insult the proud Americans who are concerned with Obamas BC by calling them racist, and get away with it. Your the only dolt in here talking about race.

I dont think its too much to ask for Obama to lay this thing to rest once and for all. I dont care how it turns out, but the proof one way or the other needs to be known......for the people.

ok...what would it take for you to believe obama was born in the U.S.A....and be specific, because he's already been investigated 4 different times by both republicans and democrats on this subject.

Right. So do you admit that you could be helping to cover up a forgery by taking this position? Honestly man, you have to admit that it wouldnt be out of the range of possibility that Obama could forge something like that.

And if that is your position, that you believe that they will never be able to prove it 100% without SOME people believing it's a fake, then what your asking us to do is trust our government. Your saying, "trust your government! They have already proved it to you!" Right? Well what the heck are you doing on this website then? Almost 100% of this website is based on NOT trusting our government!

Have you checked out any UFO conspiracy threads lately? Do you believe that the government is hiding/lying about UFOS? Then why now do you suddenly believe that they tell the truth??

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If it turns out that Obama is not eligible that would be a bummer. I will be sad to see him replaced with an eligible but crappier president. Not that it would make a difference.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If I didnt have to pay taxes, I wouldnt trust our government with one cent of my money.

I dont care how many times Obama has been investigated about this. If there is even the slightest doubt, then it should continue to be investigated.

Its not like we're debating what color underwear the guy has on. This is an important topic. It has NOTHING to do with race, gender or creed. It has EVERYTHING to do with PROTECTING the people of our country from oppression/tyranny.

I cant believe that we ever elected someone to that position who would ever be in question, but since we have, we need to have a loud and clear resolution to the issue.

QUESTION EVERYTHING! KEEP YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN! Because if you dont, they will sneak around behind you and give it to you prison style.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

He was born in Kenya and I have ZERO doubt about that. The Hawaiian BC on it's face is not evidence of anything, think I am kidding, read the Hawaiian Statutes on getting a Hawaii BC. Even having one does not mean he was born in the U.S. under Hawaii Law. There are several good sites with much good information about this fiasco and I have no doubts.

Why now? Why would they do this now after he has taken office? Are they looking to cause a Constitutional Crisis in order to call Martial Law? What do you think Black America would do if they perceive that 5 Conservative supreme court Judges removed their guy? This doesn't seem to have any good outcome no matter how they rule...

This nation is in huge trouble in every aspect, and I wonder how much longer she will stand...

That's exactly the reason why they won't rule.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Oh and by the way, to answer your question. Wipe away all the legitimate proof that puts his birth in question, and produce an analyzed certified copy of the BC, and I will be convinced that he was born here.

Dont like that? Well get used to it. Its in the Constitution, and last I checked we are still bound by it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes! We finally get to see that his real birth name is actually Quentin Sorotoro?

As much as I would like to see this happen. I do not think anything is going to happen. He is going to deny no matter what where his nationality really is and whether or not he is legal to run the country.

You guys have to remember that there are powerful people that is not the president that will withheld this information and "they" are the only ones that will determine his true fate, whether they want to keep it sealed or not.

So. Yeah. We will get nothing out of this.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortal Monk
Yes! We finally get to see that his real birth name is actually Quentin Sorotoro?

As much as I would like to see this happen. I do not think anything is going to happen. He is going to deny no matter what where his nationality really is and whether or not he is legal to run the country.

You guys have to remember that there are powerful people that is not the president that will withheld this information and "they" are the only ones that will determine his true fate, whether they want to keep it sealed or not.

So. Yeah. We will get nothing out of this.

So does that mean we should just give up? Thats not my way bub, and it not the American way. When Americans as a whole, just start rolling over and quitting when the going gets tough, kiss our nation goodbye.

You could take a good lesson from my signature line.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by treemanx]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
You guys are funny as all hell...

IF the CLINTON machine could not make this stick there is not chance in heaven...

More than likely, the Clintons know the truth and chose not to push too hard because if Obama is a natural born citizen it would appear to be a desperate, low blow. If the Clintons found out that he was not a natural born citizen, outing him during the election with such a large amount of popular support would likely backfire and completely ruin, not only her chance at the presidency, but the democrat's as well.

In other words, the Clintons said nothing because either way they handled it, they would get burned.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

No the this issue should always be talked about until "we get to know" but they could do anything. They can come here and say "He is legal it's good" then walk away without us actually really knowing.

I would be surprised if they say he isn't legal. It would be the biggest thing scandal ever.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

what we have always wanted from the beginning. His Vaulted BC.
Ph and please show me where this information you speak of saying he was investigated four times by both partys

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Originally posted by kozmo
No, really, I mean it. There should be laws that prevent the ignorant from voting.

I agree. anyone that votes and thinks that it actually counts or means anything is ignorant. This government will have who they want in office when they want/need them there.

Everyone's votes are just to appease the masses to make them feel as if they have any say or contribution to what actually goes on in life.

Voters, Now that's ignorant and clueless.

Also everyone, take note, who do you think makes the actual copies of legitimate documents? I don't think it's too hard for them to pull off a FRAUD.

[edit on 16/3/2009 by Revealation]

Seriously... there should be a basics civics exam that all voters take.
Sadly though, most Americans would fail miserably.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mortal Monk

If they just walk out and state, "Oh yeah, Obama was born here, no worries people." And thats it...Then these investigations will continue. And more US Military personell will take stands, and more lawsutis will be filed. I think the only way they can prove it at this point, is to produce a certified document. Forgery or not, I think thats what will happen.

Personally, I dont care if he was born here or not. I didnt vote for him, therefore I already dont believe he was the right man for the job in the first place. But whether its Obama or his vicepres that sits in the big chair, it doesnt matter to me.

I just dont believe that Americans should just accept everything that the gov tries to pull off.

Forgive me if Im a bit jaded, but I think the American people have already been given the shaft without any lube a few times, and everybody whos still a bit sore from that should watch their a**.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

No, those cases had the proper papers for filing the suit. They where in with the layout and all pertinate evidence to be presented. Opening that case the documents were in is the same as recieving a subpoena! As a representative of the court he has agreed to read that evidence in front of witnesses and as such must rule on it. If he deems it unreasonable, thats a differant story, but he does have to act on it!

Zindo

[edit on 3/16/2009 by ZindoDoone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join