It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] This is not a game.. ????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
it's been confirmed in the other thread by SO,

5 is on global ignore...

infinite, I really was kidding.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
it's been confirmed in the other thread by SO,

5 is on global ignore...

infinite, I really was kidding.

elevatedone, you better be

*Sighs* im not looking forward to when 5 comes operational again

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
please let me know if this is now in lower case.

I have been warned by several people and said to be "globally ignored" somehow. I'm not certain what that means, but it is clear that the truth is feared. if you want to know the truth please communicate with me through the private messages. and i implore you to please do not share my messages in a public post. they are watching and will ban me from revealing the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
5 is still posting on this thread

I wonder if they understand what global ignore is...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what do you mean with that? why do you take humor from this?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
We cannot read what you are saying 5, you maniac!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
some will never learn
...looks like he'll be back on it soon

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It doesn't stop U2U unfortunately. I am still getting them from this person even though I have expressly and unambiguously told him/her to stop contacting me. Why does this have to happen on a day that I have a headache? Better question: Why am I letting this bother me so much? Guess I just need something to complain about.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
It doesn't stop U2U unfortunately. I am still getting them from this person even though I have expressly and unambiguously told him/her to stop contacting me. Why does this have to happen on a day that I have a headache? Better question: Why am I letting this bother me so much? Guess I just need something to complain about.

Yeah? Care to share those u2us? I'm pretty sure I know what's up, but maybe you can shed some light, you know, confirm or deny?

Is it plausible?
DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre

Yeah, please share those U2U's with us, we would love to see what this person is saying ... come on...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Theres trouble in iraq, war on terrorism and threats of WWIII but yet we are all talking about 5
. Has the world gone mad
this will probably be on CNN if we continue

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
elevatedone,

I can't believe that bastard really didn't threaten your lives. Do you even have a family?

TeeHee

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry, was working on another post.

after 5's orginal message I replied

Me:
"Until you get some sort of a clue and figure out your Caps lock problem, do not contact me again. In fact, do ever contact me again, period. I don't give a rat's hairy (c) about you or your little rings theories. Go away and stop bothering the grown ups. "

5:
"I AM SORRY. I AM BLIND AND MY WEB CLIENT CANNOT ENTER LOWER-CASE CHARACTERS INTO FORM FIELDS. I'LL TRY TO CORRECT. "

5:
"a friend has installed 'simply web 2000' for me and this text should now be in lower case. if it is not, please let me know. "

me:
"Congratulations. Have a cookie on me. Perhaps I was not clear enough when I responded to your spam message. I wil repeat for clarification:

Do not contact me again.

This is my final message to you. With any luck, you will be banned soon anyway. Have a nice day"

end comm

--I swear I am not normally this mean.

Infinite, this has all been a good distraction from the world. I just wish it would stay on the board (preferably chit-chat) and out of my inbox!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think todays little drama has helped me come to the conclusion that i was right not to take part in the hunt. I would end up spending the rest of the night trying to work out if 5 was apart of the game or not.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
OK, so "5" is blind. It uses software that reads the internet to it. Would a blind person be so bored as to make up a lot of crap about the rings just to try to foul it up somehow? Yeah, I guess it would, wouldn't it?

I'm wondering now where hits to the rings site are coming from other than from ATS. If people search "The Ring", are they getting close to "The Rings", and maybe checking the site out for fun?

Originally posted by infinite
I think todays little drama has helped me come to the conclusion that i was right not to take part in the hunt. I would end up spending the rest of the night trying to work out if 5 was apart of the game or not.
I think that may be the point. I assure you there are plenty here who will be looking at this "5" thing for days doing just that. Not me, though.

DC

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
THe lack of reply from mod or the "higher" powers just tend to escalate our parnoia.

Here is a few thing to contemplate. THe number 5 is not in the game if you think about it remember 1+1+1+1=1 not 5 so im thinkin this might be a trick.

ALso look at member number 60 username: 1. LOL look at his profile [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/member.php?action=viewpro&member=1]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/member.php?action=viewpro&member=1[/ur l] pretty wierd he is part of the4?? Keep your eyes open people.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is weird umm cant remember what the people original name with that member number ahhh

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i feel its a group playing around with us. Probably the same ones who hacked find the rings.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i had a theory about 5, but that seems to be getting picked apart little by little

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well he's gone offline now, we have to wait and see what developes now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join