It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] This is not a game.. ????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I do hear that we are getting rings if we win though. Rumors......

Well, those pictures of the rings look pretty real. They look really nice. I'd like to have one myself, but this contest really isn't for me. Don't do the numbers too well. Plus I got that thing going...

I'm kinda stressin' it right now. I feel like I'm running out of time. I think that might just be because I haven't slept in so long, though. Still a month and a half. So I'm stressing... At least I'll have Mr. 5 here to take it out on for the forseeable future!

So what you been up to, 47, praying to the Chrome God?

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
oh and 5 is on the memberlist he is number 12717 and is on member page167

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
So what you been up to, 47, praying to the Chrome God?

Church Membership has collapsed bro. Its time for a revival. Ive mostly been digging up dirt on Syria and a little on Norman Mineta for our research thread. How bout you bro? DC I think I got some inside info on this hunt, u2u me if you wanna hear.

BTW Anyone need an extra member for this hunt?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

>!--- ignore the 5 his rantings are not part of the game ---<

Case closed.

LOL you mean someone finally read my post?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
5 has been debunked. Go to the "Find The Rings" link and you will see added text.

This page is the only source of official clues and information about the Find The Rings event.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What if thats a trick in itsself? What about the 0,3,4,2 code that was deciphered

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
LOL you mean someone finally read my post?

Yep, i think everyone choose to ignore you and believe that he is still apart of the hunt

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
5 has been debunked. Go to the "Find The Rings" link and you will see added text.

This page is the only source of official clues and information about the Find The Rings event.

Originally posted by Quicksilver
What if thats a trick in itsself? What about the 0,3,4,2 code that was deciphered

Yeah, that's a good point. Any Mods want to answer that question?

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Debunked? You can't debunk the truth. There is much the operators don't understand, I have shared some with one among you in a private message.
I am a hunter from a long and ancient line of hunters who understand the power of what the operators would have you toy with.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Where do the line of hunters originate, and oh the rings on the site look like fancy class rings not evil and mysterious elements of power.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
I have shared some with one among you in a private message.

I am a hunter from a long and ancient line of hunters who understand the power of what the operators would have you toy with.

If it's so important why do you only share with one person on this board?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
Debunked? You can't debunk the truth. There is much the operators don't understand, I have shared some with one among you in a private message.

*Yawn...*

Speaking in cryptic mumbo jumbo and maintaining a "I'm-smarter-than-all-of-you" attitude really isn't the best approach if you're serious about being productive and helpful here.

Maybe if you were from and intellegent line of hunters you would a) know that already, and b) actually found what you've hunting.

And quit with the operator stuff. If you're calling...believe me, I'm not answering.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Seems like a bunch of cryptic FTR-speak to me. It is in the same vein as all *5* (unless I missed one) of the image-ciphers. Mostly �The world is going to end, trust me, you can�t stop it.�

I too received the original U2U and sent a reply, so far no word back from the elusive �5�.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
He only had 4 posts last time I checked, however, his join date was quite awhile ago if I wasn't mistaken? How does that tie in?

-wD

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
think for yourselves my friends.

why hold what seems to be a contest to find rings?

why the mystery? why not just give you all the clues now?

what are they hiding from you?

why are old members of your site suddenly appearing?

think my friends.

this makes no sense. send me a private message for more.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Since you seem to have the answer, why not enlighten all of us?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I am the truth and your only hope.

Humm....anybody else said that in the past?.....i think i
recall at least one.....

Seriously, I think he is another messiah wannabe.

I am not sure why anyone would be interested in another person saying... "I am the truth and your only hope." We have had many people in the past proclaiming they are the "messiah".....

You really want to find your truth and hope? Look within yourselves. Don't look outside of you for anwsers, this will only bring more confusion.

As for who would think this up? simply, someone with a lot of time in their hands and wanting attention. Or someone just playing a "game"....

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hmm you know what would be soem #. WIliam and Simon are actually illuminati members and we are just pawns in some elaberate game. ANd if we give them these ringss they will then posses the power to control the universe. AHHHHHHHHHhhh must go throw them in month do we must we... must.

FOund a pic of 5

[Edited on 4^19^04 by Quicksilver]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Man, I don't know about 5.

What next, a member named 666 claiming to be the devil?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Man, I don't know about 5.

What next, a member named 666 claiming to be the devil?

we'll probably be seeing members... RINGLORD, RINGLEADER, GOLDENRINGS, etc..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join