It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] This is not a game.. ????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Man, I don't know about 5.

What next, a member named 666 claiming to be the devil.

What about a 69 claiming to be Ron Jeremy?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
one big reason i think "5" is part of the game...i read this entire thread, and i dont think i saw one mod post. this thread is 6 pages long, i think they would have seen it by now

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown
one big reason i think "5" is part of the game...i read this entire thread, and i dont think i saw one mod post. this thread is 6 pages long, i think they would have seen it by now

yeah, but Mods posted in the RATS thread that was started,

"talk about 5 here".... they were claiming that 5 was not an official part of the game.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Since there are so many people asking about this, i sent a u2u to some number members and see what they have to say. I will at least listen and not broadcast the information they tell me, as for 5 request.
I am just really skeptic about someone "proclaiming to be a messiah and the only hope".

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
After reading all of this, I figured What the Hell, why not go ahead and U2U this guy. I dunno what to believe right now. Hopefully the U2U was not a waste of 30 seconds...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i think i just found another piece of the puzzle.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

nah, thats supposedly member shoktek using an alias...

read a little further in that thread...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This thing is really starting to mess with my head right now... That post does seem similar to 5's posts... I'll have to look for some more too.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
yeah, but Mods posted in the RATS thread that was started,

"talk about 5 here".... they were claiming that 5 was not an official part of the game.

Is "5" part of the game? All signs point to yes :

a) His ATS points are set at -225 - No one yet has acknowledged that they know or have heard of him aside from the "Ring"-relevant topics.

b) No user entry

c) He makes strange claims - How could he claim to know that those running the game are out for some sacred knowledge. Moreover, what secret and/or sacred knowledge could we really find on-line, if that is the nature of the 'game'? He also claims to be using a text-only web client that doesnt allow lowercase-- does anyone know if there exists a web-enabled client that won't enter lowercase? If he claims to be using a portable device, lowercase is useable. If he's using any sort of PC, regardless of O/S, he should still be able to enter lowercase-- unless he doesn't understand the console he's working at.

d) The fact that no mod has directly addressed his existence, or his posts (as this was said before) does raise a red flag. He claims that he will or would have been banned for the exposing of his U2U. I've also noted that it appears not everyone has recieved this message. That, in itself, might be a clue.

My guess : He's typing in caps to get everyone's attention (as if that needed to be said, eh?). His nick, "5" is tightly related to the rings-- perhaps by their being 4 people to a group, "5" is meant to stand for the Fifth and final member of all groups, built to point us in some direction. It will remain to be seen if all he says we should hinder.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The only U2U I recieved from him was his original one. It only seems the members that openly said they are participating in the FTR contest has recieved the message. I'm beginning to believe he has SOME part in the game... Like someone to throw us off or lead us in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
he is just a stupid american who gets off doing this...

he wants to be "the controversal ATS member"...

in my mind, hes a stupid dickkk...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe he's John Titor? hehe j/k

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
he is just a stupid american who gets off doing this...

he wants to be "the controversal ATS member"...

in my mind, hes a stupid dickkk...

why a stupid American, why can't he be from China or somewhere ???

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

And so it was written and signed. These measures, taken to fulfill the first steps of progression of the 7th cycle, were necessary for what was to come. No one knew what would be unleashed upon the world, but these five, who held the secret deep in their memory. It was told to each of them long ago, and they met on the night of its unveiling. This plan was carried out no more than 4 years ago.

I think it does have to do with the members 1-5.
i still think its just a prank they are trying on all of us. i could be wrong about Shoktek being a part of this, but it seems to be so.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Like the subject line says... u should all be ashamed of your selves! "OFMG"! All 5 is trying to do is lend a hand... "F"! Honestly... i think we need as much help as we can possibly get... we can't let those freaks of the hammurabian line, get the rings!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
so...another member who registered in 7/4/2004 and has only 1 ATS point, from making "one" response, comes forward trying to make all members listen to what 5 and the others are saying....This sounds to much to what Shoktek did....

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Ive been ranting about this for days, no one trusts the agent until its old news eh.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Agent47, i agree with you. I think this is just a "game" by some members trying to mess with everyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
He also has 4 posts... shouldn't he have a little more than 1 point for making 4 posts?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
He (Shoktek) posted a reply in that thread, something about how he was out at the gym. However, it seems to have disappeared in the last hour or so.

[Edited on 4/19/04 by para]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join