It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[RINGS] This is not a game.. ????

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:
5

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am neither a group or another "website". I am the truth and your only hope. As I stated before, your inability to recognize a true conspiracy older than the nations involved with it confounds me.
Why are you here at this place? Why do you seek that which could distort your destiny? Why will you pay no heed?

Their attempts to silence me have failed them this time. They may not fail the next time heed my words and fear the children of the night.




posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ok 5, i'll listen to you. so tell me what is the harm of finding these rings? Are they the keys to another dimension? will they open pandora's box? If I found one, will someone come knocking at my door? stop being so cryptic and tell us the facts.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
Their attempts to silence me have failed them this time. They may not fail the next time heed my words and fear the children of the night.


But you see, Mr. 5, the problem is that you say so little with so many words. What do you know? How to write?

DC



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Im all ears now, i want to hear what you got to say now



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
I am neither a group or another "website". I am the truth and your only hope. As I stated before, your inability to recognize a true conspiracy older than the nations involved with it confounds me.
Why are you here at this place? Why do you seek that which could distort your destiny? Why will you pay no heed?

Their attempts to silence me have failed them this time. They may not fail the next time heed my words and fear the children of the night.


Now I do not mean to sound disrespectful or anything, but your comment of "I am the truth and your only hope" gives me a giggle. It has been my experience that anyone claiming to be the truth or that has the truth is merely feeding from the narcissism of their own ego. So the knowledge that you have obtained is so loftier then everyone else's knowledge on this site? Please enlighten us all as to this truth of which you speak.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Now I do not mean to sound disrespectful or anything, but your comment of "I am the truth and your only hope" gives me a giggle. It has been my experience that anyone claiming to be the truth or that has the truth is merely feeding from the narcissism of their own ego.
Gee, I hope he's implying that only my virtual self could be in danger. In the real world, I just trust my .45. That gives me hope.

DC


5

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
the faith of modern man on his guns and weapons is indeed sad. the power of the truth behind the words are beyond your grasp.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just found this in the source code for the find the rings site... at the bottom

>!--- ignore the 5 his rantings are not part of the game ---



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
the faith of modern man on his guns and weapons is indeed sad. the power of the truth behind the words are beyond your grasp.


Then why come on ATS and disrupt the whole community? Why irritate everyone with your O'so spooky messages only to reveal nothing? Why waste your time as well as ours?

If you have somethig to say then spit it out, but if you don't then shut the hell up! Either contribute to this on-line comunity or bugger off!



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5
the faith of modern man on his guns and weapons is indeed sad. the power of the truth behind the words are beyond your grasp.


What can I say, I'm a soldier. What the hell else am I going to carry around? Rhetoric? Say something soon, or I will be resigned to the conviction that you are indeed a sad, sad hack.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why is anyone entertaining the idea that 5 has any information? He says dont search for the rings and we put ourselves in jeopardy by taking part in the game, then turns around and asks for invitations from members inviting him to join a team so he can play in the game. Meanwhile he sits back in his chair laughing at all of us. Lets use our god given brains people.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
oh not it REALLY is true now... NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE !!

we can see his posts.... yea yea


5

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i have told you what to do. i will not reveal what i know in a public message. please use the private message feature to discuss my advice. i was already warned and nearly banned when my private communication appeared in public.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
5. you didn't answer my questions. If you answer our questions, perhaps we will take you seriously...until then......(i just don't know)



Originally posted by worldwatcher
ok 5, i'll listen to you. so tell me what is the harm of finding these rings? Are they the keys to another dimension? will they open pandora's box? If I found one, will someone come knocking at my door? stop being so cryptic and tell us the facts.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
What can I say, I'm a soldier. What the hell else am I going to carry around? Rhetoric? Say something soon, or I will be resigned to the conviction that you are indeed a sad, sad hack.


DC I'll always help you in the fight buddy.

Moving right along, I got the same message last night after I asked for more info for the team of one. My team. Team 47. Unelss someone wishes to invite me into the fold.

I dont know, Im skeptical about mysticism so Im unsure whether I should press the ignore button or back away from the rings completely.

I do hear that we are getting rings if we win though. Rumors......



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
5 - why don't you answer the question that I asked you in the U2U ?

Come on give us something besides the non-sense that you have written so far....

come on, play nice...



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey 5.. if these rings had any REAL significance that was paranormal.. etc... I would feel it.
I feel nothing.

That and the fact that they are still allowing you to post when you are blatantly violating the terms of use for this site tells me that YOU are part of the game.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I assume that you aren't accusing SkepticOverlord of being a part of this plot to pull the wool over our eye's and use us to solve this puzzle for him, or are you? Because if you really think that the whole community of ATS has unwittingly got it's self involved in something dodgy then instead of posting your cryptic statements all over the board , perhaps you should be U2U'ing the facts to SkepticOverlord.
So whats it to be?????



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   


>!--- ignore the 5 his rantings are not part of the game ---<


Case closed.



posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Been away this weekend so I'm trying to catch up here but it seem that this 5 dude may be part of the game. Roll play so to speak, making it more interesting, if that's the case go with it. I saw a guy get banned on his first post a couple of months ago so if the powers that be wanted him/her gone it would have happened already. Enjoy the intrigue. My 2 cts.




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join