It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] This is not a game.. ????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
did everyone receive this via U2U ?

I just got it..

FIND THE RINGS IS NOT A GAME. THESE RINGS THEY WOULD HAVE YOU FIND FOR THEM CONTAIN ANCIENT SECRETS THAT ARE NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS "GAME" ARE ACTING AS AGENTS WHO WOULD USE THE UNION OF THE RINGS FOR ILL-ENDS. YOU SHOULD NOT REVEAL YOU HAVE FOUND THE RINGS TO THEM. IT WOULD BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOU AND THE OTHERS WHO FIND THEM. THERE ARE MYSTERIES AND POWERS BEHIND THE ORIGINS OF THESE THAT MODERN MEN CANNOT AND WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. THE UNION MUST NOT OCCUR BY THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS "HUNT" WHO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE FUN. THE REASON THE "CLUES" ARE NOT ALL COMING AT ONCE IS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE ALL THE CLUES THEMSELVES. THEY OBSERVE YOUR PROGRESS IN SOLVING WHAT THEY HAVE FOUND, WHICH IN TURN LEADS THEM TO THE NEXT CLUES. YOU ARE DOING ALL THEIR WORK FOR THEM. DO NOT AID THEM. IT IS DANGEROUS TO DO SO.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just got this U2U from 5, I did a member search and nothing. I have no idea what's going on.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Nope i haven't recieved it. I think its someone messing with your head, i'll report to get it checked out if i was you

link   
Indeed, I did. I have no clue what "5" is talking about.
Anybody know anything about "5"????

link   
i got it too

it's makes the quest quite appealing now doesn't it

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
he's not on the members list, unless i did it wrong. but absolutely nothing so far.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's a trick by the MODS, nothing more, just one more "clue" as to what to do, or I guess in this case, what not to do when playing the game...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
he's not on the members list, unless i did it wrong. but absolutely nothing so far.

But, I swear I saw a post by him yessterday....are the mods playing games here??

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I htink I have a good Idea what's going on.

*cough*
Skepticamungus
*cough*

Little script kidde F4gz0r.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I got it too and made a pretty snotty reply. Today just wasn't the day to be pestering me with such things. I am glad it wasn't just me, though. I wondered what I did to get on this yahoo's radar.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I just got this too :

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR POST ABOUT MY PRIVATE MESSAGE. THEY WILL DISCOVER I AM HERE. THEY WILL KNOW WHAT I SAY. I WILL BE BANNED AND NOT ABLE TO HELP YOU!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
yeah I just got the U2U . this 5 guy has been posting for a little while and nothing has been said by the mods which I think kind of speaks volumes.

link   
I haven't recieved any so i guess someone doesn't like me

*LOL*

link   
12717 5 Member

link   
I received the U2U too. I sent a reply with questions.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hmm.. if you think about it, maybe is telling the truth.. or maybe not, but still, i'd like to know what's going on, and who else received the U2U, and whether it was selected or random.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I received the U2U too. I sent a reply with questions.

I also replied with questions, I plan on posting the answers, if there are any.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh my GOD!!! I sure glad I'm not looking for those evil rings!!!

There should be a message at the bottom that says:

"Send this message to 728 of your friends, or I'll show up on your porch and ram some rebar through your spine."

Have fun!
DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I got the u2u
Here are some threads by 5:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...(halfway down the page)

I think he's just angry because his capslock is broken.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
either way, I don't think that mr. 5's in the least bit legit.

There's something up. He's either trying to sabotage the game, or the mods are up to something.

I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be a Wy[Tx] haxor thing, and I sure as hell hope we don't have another shhh-dealie on our hands here. That would irk me immensely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join