It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys - good or bad?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
mystiq, I have noticed this Pollyanna attitude rife amongst abductees. It goes with the ET brain reprogramming called "You Belong To US" and "You are Our Property" together with "Everything we do You will Think is Beautiful". There is also brain programming to make you feel guilty if you search for truth or if you realize that they are not interested in your well being at all.

When I see your posts, I see you haven't woken up to it. The fact that you are spreading this pollyanna mindset is quite disturbing.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I'm an experiencer

[edit on 21-3-2009 by mystiq]

As soon as I hear that word "experiencer" alarm bells ring. You have not the faintest clue what you have "experienced" whilst abducted do you?

That new age BS term is designed to make it all cute and non threatening and fluffy. It is a brainwash term for people who haven't woken up to the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

What experience have you had with aliens may i ask? (repeated)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Your postings were amazing. Can you tell us more about these creatures?

For example, did you only see greys?

How did you come to know the moon landings were a hoax?

How are they able to incubate the babies outside their mothers' wombs?

Please share what you know?

Thanks. Not sure the term amazing is apt in this trauma based instance though.

You need to understand, EVERY abductee has been tampered with before birth. They have had their DNA tinkered with. They are made to have a strong psi/psychic ability and have talents in many areas not usually accepted by mainstream. They removed my own children from my womb and tinkered with their abilities and DNA in front of me and then put them back inside me. They did this a few times during 9months gestation period.
One night, a few months before my 2nd child was born, they put everyone to sleep, and....you wont believe this for a second....they had a party in my kitchen (after some more DNA tampering no doubt). You see they sometimes make mistakes. They didn't know that my sister had come to stay and was in a room under the kitchen and heard it all. She told me in the morning.
Another mistake they made was not realizing that I was repainting my bedroom and sleeping in the living room one night. They woke my husband up with their noise, trying to find me.

There is nothing left to chance. Even love interests are arranged by them, not to mention husbands/wives who they wish you to have offspring from.

I have seen reptilians, greys of a few types, and also the short dark ogre types.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
...you wont believe this for a second...

You're absolutely right.

They can manipulate DNA to produce psi abilities, have their own telepathic abilities and can't keep track of one of their subjects in her own house...

In that case, we've little to fear from these bunglers.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'm an experiencer

[edit on 21-3-2009 by mystiq]

As soon as I hear that word "experiencer" alarm bells ring. You have not the faintest clue what you have "experienced" whilst abducted do you?

That new age BS term is designed to make it all cute and non threatening and fluffy. It is a brainwash term for people who haven't woken up to the truth.

The word "experiencer"" is a neutral term, not new age, and it has no spiritual connotation, which new age has. Its neutral in the way Ms. is neutral. There are two types of people having experiences with ets, one is abducted and one has face to face contact (usually with nordics). Though I was abducted since early childhood, and my whole family was involved, and now my children...the experiences were not negative, and we did work with groups of other children, I was shown a past life experience which actually relates to what is going on. My 17 year old was shown important dates, times and names even on a viewing screen, which he was not able to remember, and some kind of history lesson on the screen as well. There are many blocks.

I wont call myself an abductee because I have no negative feelings for the specific groups of grey and nordics, because in our case, they were working together, in fact I love them very much. And they can beam me up anytime. That is why, in the field of ufology, the term "experiencer" was created, as a non-negative, yet still not conscious face to face contact, which would be how anyone would prefer this to happen.
Jim Spark's considers himself an experiencer as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Even my insides are cute

second line
even third line

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Ahhh but you didn't ask which aliens were the bunglers did you? You assume i was talking of the greys.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

You never differentiate between them; through this entire thread you only refer to them as "They". Why would I assume you would go off-topic and start telling stories about other alien races?

Especially, in how you set up the anecdote. The first paragraph tells us that they manipulate DNA and PSI

You need to understand, EVERY abductee has been tampered with before birth. They have had their DNA tinkered with. They are made to have a strong psi/psychic ability and have talents in many areas not usually accepted by mainstream. They removed my own children from my womb and tinkered with their abilities and DNA in front of me and then put them back inside me. They did this a few times during 9months gestation period.

Your story then continues with no clarification that you are now talking about a different race from the greys, or even from whatever race you were describing in the first paragraph.

One night, a few months before my 2nd child was born, they put everyone to sleep, and....you wont believe this for a second....they had a party in my kitchen (after some more DNA tampering no doubt). You see they sometimes make mistakes. They didn't know that my sister had come to stay and was in a room under the kitchen and heard it all. She told me in the morning. Another mistake they made was not realizing that I was repainting my bedroom and sleeping in the living room one night. They woke my husband up with their noise, trying to find me. There is nothing left to chance. Even love interests are arranged by them, not to mention husbands/wives who they wish you to have offspring from.

Without any clarifying remarks on your behalf it is only safe to assume you are still talking about the same race as in the first paragraph; greys or not, harmless bunglers they seem to be.

I have seen reptilians, greys of a few types, and also the short dark ogre types.
This seems to be your first reference to the different species you have interacted with, and nowhere in the sentence do you point to the perpetrators of each alleged crime.

[edit on 3/23/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There are two sides, this is the part thats hard to get through. There are renegades, or people both on and off planet, of various species who love power.
There are people, both on and off planet, of various species who are peaceful, humane and guided by love. Not only that, but the different sides and confederations, there are good and bad individuals.

The work done with the groups of children, that I only have flashes of, seems to involve psi, or communication work. I wish I was telepathic, but the pinging and energy signatures I pick up is akin to phoning someone. My friend insists most people need a photo. I've never heard of that. Out of nearly 7 billion people you simply have to know of them somehow. With me the phone may connect, but having a conversation is another matter. Though I get brief postcards from our visitors, and its positive. Two of my sons are psi as well.

A lot of work was also done via viewing screens.

Here are some very interesting threads to look at because its not all one sided and cut and dried, and that doesn't make everyone who sees things differently programmed pollyannas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

There are two sides, this is the part thats hard to get through. There are renegades, or people both on and off planet, of various species who love power.
There are people, both on and off planet, of various species who are peaceful, humane and guided by love. Not only that, but the different sides and confederations, there are good and bad individuals.

The work done with the groups of children, that I only have flashes of, seems to involve psi, or communication work. I wish I was telepathic, but the pinging and energy signatures I pick up is akin to phoning someone. My friend insists most people need a photo. I've never heard of that. Out of nearly 7 billion people you simply have to know of them somehow. With me the phone may connect, but having a conversation is another matter. Though I get brief postcards from our visitors, and its positive. Two of my sons are psi as well.

A lot of work was also done via viewing screens.

Here are some very interesting threads to look at because its not all one sided and cut and dried, and that doesn't make everyone who sees things differently programmed pollyannas.

Can you describe these good guys? Or are they scattered about amongst the bad guys, appearance wise no different?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

... apt in this trauma based instance though.

I would have responded sooner but didn't know you'd answered this. I am so curious to hear whatever you can tell me about this. I believe you are telling the truth in everything you say.

You need to understand, EVERY abductee has been tampered with before birth. They have had their DNA tinkered with. They are made to have a strong psi/psychic ability and have talents in many areas not usually accepted by mainstream.

This comports with what I've read about trauma-based mind control, that the children are tortured in the womb. L. Ron Hubbard's son reported in GQ that he witnessed his father torturing his siblings in the womb.

They removed my own children from my womb and tinkered with their abilities and DNA in front of me and then put them back inside me. They did this a few times during 9months gestation period.

Did they do a C-section? I know doctors do operations on children in the womb, and do it by way of C-section. If they actually removed your children that would seem to be the only way to do it. Do they have some advanced surgery that doesn't require a month to recuperate?

There is nothing left to chance. Even love interests are arranged by them, not to mention husbands/wives who they wish you to have offspring from.

I read the account of Andy the Superman on
, and what you say comports with his story too. Seems these people running these black ops are Nazis and are obsessed with DNA. Those who have the DNA they want become their victims. Also they like people who are suggestible, and what child is not suggestible, for the torture. Would you say they turned you into a multiple personality by splitting your mind and then programming the fractured parts as they so cleverly do to millions of people every year?

What about the 12 footers that looked like big reptiles that Phil Schneider saw, that had weapons and killed off most of his crew in the underground tunnel he was helping to dig for the DUMB? Have you ever seen these? Can you describe the reptilians and the short dark ogre types, also the greys?

I hope you don't think I'm being too nosy, and I hope I'm not causing you pain by these questions.

God be with you.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I personally think bad. I have been in contact since I was very young, about 6 years old, and they have left me with permanent psychological trauma, including obsessive-compulsive disorder.

No matter what they say, their tactics show they're working against us and for themselves.

you're still here aren't you? so they havent killed you so what makes you think they are bad? They haven't stored you in a giant test tube or pulled off your arms and legs so why do you say they are bad?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join