It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys - good or bad?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I personally think bad. I have been in contact since I was very young, about 6 years old, and they have left me with permanent psychological trauma, including obsessive-compulsive disorder.

No matter what they say, their tactics show they're working against us and for themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Could you provide some details please? Have you met any other races?
[crlf]
third line

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They are probably good and bad greys out there. I wouldnt judge a whole species just because of the actions of a few greys

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The trouble is we can only see this one sided as a victim.
We cannot really know any greater good.

It's a bit like taking your pet to the vet, they may not like it; but it's for their own good.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The problem is this guy/girl Donnie Darko is not genuine.

So any information you choose to divulge to him/her will be scoffed at in my opinion.

I suggest you show extreme caution when interacting with this member of ATS.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
The problem is this guy/girl Donnie Darko is not genuine.

So any information you choose to divulge to him/her will be scoffed at in my opinion.

I suggest you show extreme caution when interacting with this member of ATS.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

What the heck are you talking about? Not genuine? Leave me alone.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
They are probably good and bad greys out there. I wouldnt judge a whole species just because of the actions of a few greys

What if they're all clones of each other?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
The trouble is we can only see this one sided as a victim.
We cannot really know any greater good.

It's a bit like taking your pet to the vet, they may not like it; but it's for their own good.

I guess, but I still judge a tree by its fruit.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubergrasshopper
Could you provide some details please? Have you met any other races?
[crlf]
third line

I don't even know what other races I've possibly met actually. The contacts are mostly through dreams.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0

Good and interesting point.

There are both good and bad humans, so ,it would be wise to assume the same about greys or any other intelligent species, no matter what planet they are from.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've never had contact with greys, but everything I've heard about them is bad.
If they contacted me right now, i probably wouldn't trust them, unless they did something amazing for me, but I'd still be wary.
Jacob

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I don't even know what other races I've possibly met actually. The contacts are mostly through dreams.

Ok so you have had dreams? Well explain something to me, how do you know that these dream contacts were actually nothing more than just plain dreams?

Did you get your hands on some physical evidence to suggest that these dreams are actually contacts from alien species?

If you have some evidence to support the theory that your dreams are more than just dreams I think it would be smart to show that evidence to the world. Hey man you could be teh one who causes disclosure! WOuldnt you want the truth to come out finally?

Or mabye you do not have any evidence that your dreams are anything more than just dreams? If not, perhaps there is a reason for that?

For the record, before you call me a non believer or some variation there of, I DO believe in aliens and I DO believe they are coming here to earth.

I just have a bit of trouble from my own experience seeing a dream as really anything more than a dream....

Could you help clear things up a bit?

I hope so.

Peace and love

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
I've never had contact with greys, but everything I've heard about them is bad.
If they contacted me right now, i probably wouldn't trust them, unless they did something amazing for me, but I'd still be wary.
Jacob

What would you consider "amazing" though?

TO me an alien from another planet/deminsion/whereever coming to me in a UFO and entering my room would be pretty amazing. I am just curious what you would find amazing that you would suddenly trust them.

I am on the fence about whether or not greys are good or bad. I have heard so much saying that they are good and just as much saying bad.

I am just trying to make up my own mind too so please bear with me

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Eh Donnie... can I call you Donnie? I think that ALL Grays
are bad. Those 'spidery' fingers and that corrugated hose,
it's enough to make me shiver here in the trailer.

I once heard that the Grays have no bones, they're just
foam and chemicals behind that rubbery skin, Matt Belen
two trailers down told me once while he fixed his pick-up.

Matt had been abducted, did I tell you that?... when he was
fourteen and helping out over in Hector on Hy 40. The morning
was really heating up as he was clearing a culvet at the side of
a road.
He said he was sure he saw sun on metal and then the next thing,
he was laid on a cool steel table. I won't go into specifics, but Matt
told me it was harrowing.
So I think they're all bad and prey on the innocent... like buzzards.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Ok so you have had dreams? Well explain something to me, how do you know that these dream contacts were actually nothing more than just plain dreams?

Did you get your hands on some physical evidence to suggest that these dreams are actually contacts from alien species?

If you have some evidence to support the theory that your dreams are more than just dreams I think it would be smart to show that evidence to the world. Hey man you could be teh one who causes disclosure! WOuldnt you want the truth to come out finally?

Or mabye you do not have any evidence that your dreams are anything more than just dreams? If not, perhaps there is a reason for that?

For the record, before you call me a non believer or some variation there of, I DO believe in aliens and I DO believe they are coming here to earth.

I just have a bit of trouble from my own experience seeing a dream as really anything more than a dream....

Could you help clear things up a bit?

I hope so.

Peace and love

It wasn't just an ordinary dream for one thing. It was very real, even more than the lucid dreams I've had.

My grandmother and aunt are also contactees, and have seen spaceships and talked to aliens.

I have seen a shadow figure in my room and have mysterious scars.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Considering there isn't one single shred of evidence aliens exist(atleast visiting earth)..this should really be in the gray area...Anyway,i dont know...from what i gather they are a hybrid worker ,not destined for much except to perform the wills of their masters...they are like soldiers and the generals tell them what to do.Pure speculation on my part and everyone elses...anyone who says anything with absolutes is lying in the end.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I agree, Matt sells fireworks and booze that he gets from Canada
and I think that sort of thing is not legal. So the idea that he may
be making this stuff up, as crossed my mind... that and he's maybe
bi-polar.

Big Moira, my girlfriend, she's related to him through her mother,
so I'll ask her to research further.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by IronMan]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It wasn't just an ordinary dream for one thing. It was very real, even more than the lucid dreams I've had.

How does one quantify how "real" a dream is?

I've had realistic dreams in which I witnessed omen's and coming catastrophe, none of which have yet happened, though I'm waiting on the date that was revealed to me.

I also had a dream, equally realistic in which I walked through the streets of Philadelphia carrying a bag of McDonald's, following one of the "predator" species from the movie of the same name.

Similar dream realities had me flying with but a running start and a thought, others nibbling on the legs of former girlfriends. All, so very very real.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Greys - good or bad?

Ugly

3rd line

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

you don't know how well they're organized... do you? I don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join