It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There are a few people on here who really seem to know what they are talking about and deserve their own thread. I was intrigued by ReconPilot's response to the Hidden Hand messages... among other things he posted:

"Oh yes ,well played Hidden hand ,well played ....

(...)

...you came here to instill blind faith, confusion and complacency . The usual tricks that enki's pawns play when the final showdown approaches ."

I have no doubt Hidden Hand is who he says he is, but I am also aware that there is an underlying "resistance is futile" subtext to his thread, whether this is intentional/true or not. Only time will tell if he is correct.

I would like to open this thread to anyone else who wants to ask questions of ReconPilot.

ReconPilot: If you read this, I am fully aware you don't know everything, and am not approaching you as a guru, but your input is still very welcome.

DEALING WITH THE IDIOCRACY: YOU HAVE AN IGNORE BUTTON...

My detractor policy: Unemotional debate/skepticism is welcome, but if the usual suspects turn up with their standard routine...
"OmfgwhataloadofcrapIcan'tbelievepeoplebelievethisbullgetagripcan'tyoupeopleseeit'salldisinfo"... I personally shall be placing them on immediate ignore, just like I did with a pair of morons on the HH thread.

A lot of people lament the way that threads degenerate into... you're a liar/am not/are too slagging matches without realising that they don't have to take the bait, and can simply press the iggy button. These people thrive on discord and can't exist without attention. I entreat everyone to do the same, then we'll have a great thread.

I have no intention of probing you on your exact location or family history, and of course I respect your privacy agreements with your sources. it's not my intention to push for info you don't want to disclose.

So here are my questions so far:

1) Do you agree with Hidden Hand's statements that there will be increased wind speeds, widespread devastation, tsunamis, and the destruction of San Francisco and Damascus in the coming years?

2) What do you think will happen in 2009? World War III? Do you think the "final showdown" will involve the loss of billions of lives?

3) Are there enough "White Hats" in the corridors of power to slow down, halt or reverse the depopulation/chaos plans of the Illuminati?

4) Are benign E.T's not showing themselves openly because of humanities predominantly negative bias/our free will to be ignorant?

I haven't read all of your posts yet so if you've already commented on these subjects no need to respond.

Here's to an interesting thread....

[edit on 28-10-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

I am glad to see you open a thread to ask reconpilot questions. Much of what hidden hand says was true at a universal level, but the intentions were not factual in basis. I have dealt with his bloodline before, and they are very experienced in deceiving people into thinking they are benevolent. Your open-mindedness is a breath of fresh air in this world, too often people have very narrow mindsets and refuse to except that there are forces active here that are outside the normal parameters of understanding.

I have not spoken much of my reason for being here on ATS, though I have visited this web site for quite some time. I see time and time again good information on this site, and the mindset of the posters here is refreshing. I am a soldier in the army of light. I naturally expect posters to jump up and state their disbelief and attempt to dissuade others from even trying to accept that what I say is true. To me it doesn't make a difference, I am not here for those who accept this reality at face value. Those who realize and know in their hearts that something here is inherently wrong are the people who I feel will be reliable in the coming times.

I have begun to remember my place in reality in the last four to five years. I am a walk-in, for those familiar with the idea. I was sent here at this moment in time to help humanity in the process of evolution that is fast approaching a climax. If anyone has any questions that they would like me to answer, those with an open mind, I would be glad to. I have not remembered everything, the state of becoming human causes the soul to forget most previous experiences. I have, however, remembered that which is most important and will do my best to help anyone who asks me for help or information.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hi Quetzalcoatal13...
Well ReconPilot hasn't shown up yet, as I only created the thread about 20 minutes ago, so I invite you to comment on my above questions and get the party started. If you really feel you have a lot to say then maybe you could open your own Q and A thread, I'd like to see that. Until then you are most welcome here.

You stated:

"Much of what hidden hand says was true at a universal level, but the intentions were not factual in basis. I have dealt with his bloodline before, and they are very experienced in deceiving people into thinking they are benevolent. "

Could you elaborate on this with some concrete examples? Why do you think his intentions were not "factual", please give quotes if you think it's necessary.

All the Best...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi Hi aliens,

and thank you,for this thread. i too was intrigued by reconpilots responses. so much so, that last night i read through some of his posts on ATS. his insights into the stargates are most interesting. i too hope he shows up.

quetzalcoatl13, i am going to address my take on this to you. i don't know you, so i am really expessing my own view on the whole scene. seems you do represent the antithesis to HH, as far as the RA material anyway.

in aztec mythology/astrology you would call me a blue electric storm. not sure what it all means; however, my pride/ego would like to believe the nice things that a blue electric storm is supposed to represent. it is not much different than that of a "wonderer" or "walk in". when i first came across the RA material and the idea of an "empath" i was immediately taken in. so, much so that i have started a fantasy book about such.

i am not sure what to believe. i do know that there are things beyond normal 3d exisitence and perception, due to poltergiestic anomolies that have happened around me from a very young age--usually with witnesses. there does seem to be
kinda star wars, lord of the rings, and even yes 2001 sort of thing goin on.

to be open minded is to allow your pre-conceived notions stand on their own until they collapse under the weight of a new paradigm. what works for one person does not work for another. in essence, what becomes your truth, may not be someone else's truth. and your truth may "ring true" in all you perceive, until one day this truth is revealed to you to be untrue. it does not make your original truth a lie, since you believed it.

we must be careful what we believe; and, yeah even that sense of knowing. suggestion is very powerful. the urantia book states that you will know these words to be true in your heart. and if you want the words to be true, you will perceive them as such.

so with that said, we are left to discern the spirits. if this whole thing of bloodlines have truth to it. then yes, we must decide if we want to follow Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker. simple as that.

many who have read HH's post do not see or maybe they do, the blatant rationalizations of control and oppression. part of wanting to be a light worker is seeing the good in everyone.

anyway, i feel i know where you are coming from. according to the RA material there are quite a few wanderers amongst us. the symptoms that i identify with are a heartfelt desire to create a better world, even though i know it is futile. and then, the empath thing. i can almost absorb how someone else thinks and then start thinking like they do for a bit and then gel on it through my own preconceived notions. there is no one i have not learned something from.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here are my best responses to your original questions. I can only go off of what I know so far, things here are fluid and are always changing. I can only make assumptions based off of what I have seen and felt.

Originally posted by HiAliens
So here are my questions so far:

1) Do you agree with Hidden Hand's statements that there will be increased wind speeds, widespread devastation, tsunamis, and the destruction of San Francisco and Damascus in the coming years?

As far as I know California will have a lot of issues in the next year. Weather worldwide will become more and more severe, if its cold it will get colder, if its hot it will get hotter and for longer. I live in Arizona and we are already seeing it here, it was close to 100 degrees by march and even into this month temperatures still remain close to that. Back to California, the increased severity of winds will result in damage, aiding wildfires to spread. Earthquakes will continue to increase in number and strength worldwide. Part of this is the making of humans messing with the weather and part of it is very natural. I don't know anything about Damascus though.

2) What do you think will happen in 2009? World War III? Do you think the "final showdown" will involve the loss of billions of lives?

From the information I receive I believe that the next world war is right around the corner. The powers that be are getting scared as the true war approaches, which is the war for souls. The powers that run this planet have been allowed to go unchecked for quite some time, but that is no longer the case. Many light-warriors have been sent here to help humanity get through this as positively as possible. Its a bit like the old adage of pushing the boulder up the hill though. I'll talk more about loss of life on your next question.

3) Are there enough "White Hats" in the corridors of power to slow down, halt or reverse the depopulation/chaos plans of the Illuminati?

I am not sure what you mean by "White Hats" though I assume you mean forces of light by it. The depopulation is partly a method of attempting to regain more control over humans, though the powers currently have quite a hold over humans even without it. The coming war for souls is inevitable, it something that must happen to prevent humans from being taken advantage of any longer. Two things are important here, and they both stem from the same source. Humans are creators. Most people are so programmed by the system that they give up their power by being apathetic and complacent in the system. This leftover energy gets sucked up by the powers that have run the earth for quite some time. They literally feed on it. The other thing you must realize is that while the energy of the universe is infinite, the amount of energy available to humans is temporarily finite. This means that the more people on earth, the less a singular act of creation has immediate power. You use your mind to put in a command to the system, but it gets queued and the energy gets divided up. This is one reason why depopulation is necessary, but the main reason is that the earth simply cannot hold this many humans. It was never meant to be so crowded here, but there are many things that never should have happened here.

4) Are benign E.T's not showing themselves openly because of humanities predominantly negative bias/our free will to be ignorant?

It is not necessarily that E.T.'s are benign. Even higher energy beings have a very real sense of right and wrong. Remember that they had to go through all this at some point, at least to an extent, to evolve past it. There are many who would have helped humanity if it had been possible before this current time. There were times in the past when benevolent forces have visited, the stories of Buddha and other beings, but for a while it was not allowed. Realize that until a species (continued below)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
(continued from above) reaches a certain evolutionary level, that intervention is strictly not allowed. This is to prevent colonization of planets and manipulation by those who don't have the same sense of justice many of us have. Lucifer broke this law, and that is why there are so many issues here. That is not to say humans are guiltless, the complacency and apathy (lack of compassion) is definitely something they have chosen. But all of this is part of evolution. Humans have a very interesting existence in that they have come so far down, and have the ability to go right back up the ladder if they choose. After Lucifer broke the agreement, the army of light had many of its soldiers contracted under the light to come here and provide balance. Most outside beings do not want to intervene, but a lot of them are benevolent in that they feel compassion for the trials that humanity faces. They just realize that trying to help might cause more problems in the long run.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Hi Quetzalcoatal13...
Well ReconPilot hasn't shown up yet, as I only created the thread about 20 minutes ago, so I invite you to comment on my above questions and get the party started. If you really feel you have a lot to say then maybe you could open your own Q and A thread, I'd like to see that. Until then you are most welcome here.

You stated:

"Much of what hidden hand says was true at a universal level, but the intentions were not factual in basis. I have dealt with his bloodline before, and they are very experienced in deceiving people into thinking they are benevolent. "

Could you elaborate on this with some concrete examples? Why do you think his intentions were not "factual", please give quotes if you think it's necessary.

All the Best...

Basically what I am saying is that there was some good information in his posts. You have to take what resonates with you, and leave the rest. At a universal level it is true that this is a game. Between incarnations souls do hang out and talk about their place in the play. However, and this is important, being of the light I do not spend my time with those of the dark. If you take what was said literally about this being a game, imagine playing video games and you meet someone who enjoys playing a virtual reality video game where they rape and kill and control people. While it may just be a game, it speaks volumes to the inclinations of said person. You wouldn't hang around with that person, I assume.

I know his intentions were very much in the way of disinformation simply because I have fought his forces time and time again. My spirit is a direct antithesis (more or less) of Lucifer and his forces. It is a bit difficult to give too many concrete examples, as these are matters of spirit and thus not easy to document. Hidden Hand attempted to have us believe that humanity has been controlled and oppressed for the good of all. This is obviously not true. All one has to do is look at the actions of these beings and see how it makes them feel to know this. Control and help are not analagous, they are completely different words.

Thankyou for your open mind. I don't plan on creating my own thread, I wanted to post here because I too have some questions for reconpilot.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
Hi Hi aliens,

and thank you,for this thread. i too was intrigued by reconpilots responses. so much so, that last night i read through some of his posts on ATS. his insights into the stargates are most interesting. i too hope he shows up.

quetzalcoatl13, i am going to address my take on this to you. i don't know you, so i am really expessing my own view on the whole scene. seems you do represent the antithesis to HH, as far as the RA material anyway.

in aztec mythology/astrology you would call me a blue electric storm. not sure what it all means; however, my pride/ego would like to believe the nice things that a blue electric storm is supposed to represent. it is not much different than that of a "wonderer" or "walk in". when i first came across the RA material and the idea of an "empath" i was immediately taken in. so, much so that i have started a fantasy book about such.

i am not sure what to believe. i do know that there are things beyond normal 3d exisitence and perception, due to poltergiestic anomolies that have happened around me from a very young age--usually with witnesses. there does seem to be
kinda star wars, lord of the rings, and even yes 2001 sort of thing goin on.

to be open minded is to allow your pre-conceived notions stand on their own until they collapse under the weight of a new paradigm. what works for one person does not work for another. in essence, what becomes your truth, may not be someone else's truth. and your truth may "ring true" in all you perceive, until one day this truth is revealed to you to be untrue. it does not make your original truth a lie, since you believed it.

we must be careful what we believe; and, yeah even that sense of knowing. suggestion is very powerful. the urantia book states that you will know these words to be true in your heart. and if you want the words to be true, you will perceive them as such.

so with that said, we are left to discern the spirits. if this whole thing of bloodlines have truth to it. then yes, we must decide if we want to follow Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker. simple as that.

many who have read HH's post do not see or maybe they do, the blatant rationalizations of control and oppression. part of wanting to be a light worker is seeing the good in everyone.

anyway, i feel i know where you are coming from. according to the RA material there are quite a few wanderers amongst us. the symptoms that i identify with are a heartfelt desire to create a better world, even though i know it is futile. and then, the empath thing. i can almost absorb how someone else thinks and then start thinking like they do for a bit and then gel on it through my own preconceived notions. there is no one i have not learned something from.

I'm glad to hear from you. This is your year, I don't know if you know this. We are in a blue electric storm year. My assumption is that this is a metaphor for massive energetic chaos and manifestation. I "feel" your pain, if you'll excuse the pun. I too have struggled with being an empath, I have always been able to feel how others feel, especially when they shut out their emotions or are trying to deal with them. Its difficult, and more psychic shielding is necessary as the negative energies pick up on this and look for holes to wriggle in through. I like that you reference Star Wars a lot, there are various hidden truths in that literature amidst a lot of fantasy.

You have a good handle on what is going on here, realizing the power of belief and such. Remember that there are two types of truths. There are individual truths and universal truths. Individual truth is perception based, deciding what is your frequency. Universal truth is a series of events that have preceded what is happening now. The negative will attempt to corrupt both the former and latter, to our decimation. Thankyou for your post.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
in reply to above

thanks for your thoughts within that reply.

kinda gettin off subject, but it doesn't look like recon is going to show...

i applaud your courage and conviction with regards to sharing your insights/memories with us here on ATS. yes, the crew here can be brutal. everybody always wants solid proof.

when you give in to what everyone else wants, then you are denying yourself. i feel we spend too much time in left-brained modalities. it is the right hemisphere which brings the most insight and creativity.

i think your doing a fine job. don't worry about the scoffers and please share your truth.

(edit to remove a little negativity towards debunkers)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by ogbert]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
He's declined to turn up. Oh well, no worries.

Thanks for your replies. Quetzatcoatl, I agree that a war may be on the way. But is it necessary? No way. There's plenty of food and space to go round if managed properly. I'm not sure of your sources. I would suggest, with respect, that any "intuitive" info telling anyone that depopulation is necessary for the earth is way off and playing into the hands of the negative forces on this planet. But this is not the space to discuss that.
All the best,
Over and Out

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by quetzalcoatl13
reply to post by HiAliens

If anyone has any questions that they would like me to answer, those with an open mind, I would be glad to.

I have a question. What will you be doing in Malta this winter?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I assume this is some sort of code, as I saw it in the other thread being alluded to as such. I don't know quite whats meant by it, other than the literal, so I will answer the literal aspect.

I don't currently have any plans to be in Malta this winter, nor do I have any plans to visit at any point. Things change every day though, so we will see what happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
well I was not going to come to the party and answer your questions because I kinda dont like being seen as a Guru .
but I was just thinking it was a little ungracious of me to snub people who expressed a genuine interest so I guess I'll give it a go .

So what do you want to know ? Dont ask me for prophecies though because I am not hot on that stuff.

The only catastrophic event that I have been told is highly probable is a massive tidal wave hitting the east coast . It will be caused by the collapse of an overhanging deep sea wall carved out by the currents . When it collapses towards the coast it will inevitably wipe out a huge area and cause major disruption .

That hidden hand guy REALLY got my back up as you can tell .

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
ReconPilot is cool beans.

I hope all questioners are respectful to him, even if they dislike an answer.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I accept what you have said so far to be factual, as far as it pertains to me asking questions based off of that faith. It is not truly substantial though, whether I believe or not, but I will speak based off that assumption.

I am a soldier in the army of light. high ranking, but I will leave that for another time. I want to know the status of your group. I recognize that many of your "family" have gone against what is acceptable according to the universe, but I am speaking to the rebellious spirits amongst you. I have been authorized to extend an invitation. If you truly would like to see your family get what they have earned, then I would appreciate any information you have been allowed access to. I have met with Lucifer and his party more than once, have fought their forces for millenia.

I would ask what you know of the un-makers. The accidental draw of these are something that humanity and all of us will have to reckon with. Also, I am currently awaiting the full return of my power incarnate. I wonder if you know when this will occur. I am aware of the old calendar and its mis-appropriations. I have my theories as to when each event will take place, but I accept my ability to be wrong. We all succumb to this from time to time.

If you do not want to share certain points, then feel free to U2U me. I realize that the infringement upon free will is dangerous. Thankyou for your time, and I look forward to hearing from your group.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I am not sure what you mean by "White Hats" though I assume you mean forces of light by it. The depopulation is partly a method of attempting to regain more control over humans, though the powers currently have quite a hold over humans even without it. The coming war for souls is inevitable, it something that must happen to prevent humans from being taken advantage of any longer. Two things are important here, and they both stem from the same source. Humans are creators. Most people are so programmed by the system that they give up their power by being apathetic and complacent in the system. This leftover energy gets sucked up by the powers that have run the earth for quite some time. They literally feed on it. The other thing you must realize is that while the energy of the universe is infinite, the amount of energy available to humans is temporarily finite. This means that the more people on earth, the less a singular act of creation has immediate power. You use your mind to put in a command to the system, but it gets queued and the energy gets divided up. This is one reason why depopulation is necessary, but the main reason is that the earth simply cannot hold this many humans. It was never meant to be so crowded here, but there are many things that never should have happened here.

[

I am sorry , I completely disagree that depopulation is necessary , it is a facist thing to say , and you lost me completely with this argument.

It is pretty easy to see that with simple maths , a person even did it to prove me in an approximate way , that every person in the world would comfortably fit in Australia , and half of Queensland would still be unnocupied , plus the rest of the entire world. And that is giving each person a block of quarter acre , which is a lot for a single person.

We are in NOW WAY crownded , thank you!

Our potentials are simply limited by our mundane minds and that is it. It is my opinion that you either are full of # , a disinfo agent or are being fooled by these so called light entities.

And I am sorry if this is insulting , but deeming that depopulation is necessary is beyond insulting and completely false.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
every person in the world would comfortably fit in Australia , and half of Queensland would still be unnocupied , plus the rest of the entire world. And that is giving each person a block of quarter acre , which is a lot for a single person.

Err you could do the same in antarctica or the sahara or the moon. It doesnt mean a thing if the land cant sustain it - and as far as sustainable population goes, Australia is already pushing the envelope. Humans better wise up and voluntarily reduce population or other forces will do it for us.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don´t think you quite got the REST OF THE WORLD part ?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Being aware of population growth and not having 15 children is a thing.

Depopulation is completely different.

And yeah we have pretty much more than enough sustainable land , people just like to get crownded in the so called industrial poles , because "life is better there" and that is where money is concentrated.

Our flawed money system is to blame for many of these.

I am pretty sure , even in your country if you leave the capitals , you will see a lot of land that could be used that is not.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi Roufas, completely agree with you. Depopulation completely unneccesary, and I would question any source that says so....
Anyway, seeing as Reconpilot has decided to turn up, lets begin....
As I said in my intro ReconPilot, I don't see you as a guru or someone who knows everything, I just think you are knowledgable, that's all. Don't worry, I won't be worshipping you or asking for signed photos.
REQUEST: This is a straight Q+A, so other posters, if you have your own opinion on any of the topics raised please start a separate thread....
OK... Here goes, remember I respect all privacy agreements/boundaries and don't want to push for any info you're not comfortable about disclosing....

1) You mention a "behind the scenes battle" between different societies, do you believe there enough "White Hats" (people working for the greater good) in the corridors of power to slow down, halt or reverse the plans of the Illuminati?

If the following two questions push it please feel free to leave them.

2) Is there a large ET presence in Australia? You seemed to say that the Ozzie military have largely kicked the CIA etc out of Oz. is this correct?

3) Are the ETs telepathically receptive to the point where the method used in this thread would work to contact them...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Excerpt follows:
"I asked the question in my mind "If there are any
beings from elsewhere, witin the vicinity of Charing
Cross station could you please come and prove it?".
After concentrating for around half an hour, I boarded
my train and thought nothing more of it...
5) What's the best way to physically get in touch with an E.T?
6) Is there a large ET presence anywhere in Asia?

Looking forward to your responses................

[edit on 7-11-2008 by HiAliens]

[edit on 7-11-2008 by HiAliens]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join