It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys - good or bad?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

You are not getting it. You still think Doctors are there to help abductees? Most people can't even handle a UFO.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

They are not watching us from space! Honestly! They are in another dimension right in your room watching you right now. I can see some of that dimension and can pick them out in my room all the time. They sometimes operate on me while I watch TV or type on a computer by sticking long needles up my nasal cavity into my brain. I live with this 24/7. Trust me they are not safely up in space for goodness sakes and they are not here to save anyone but themselves.

They told Karla Turner (see youtube) if she didn't cooperate they would give her cancer. That is what they did. She has died now God rest her soul. They have threatened Whitley Strieber with death if he doesn't write exactly what they want written in his books. You are dealing with evil of the most evil.

There is no pretty story here.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Those I have experienced are the galactic watchers, who honor natives and promote a fair, equal moneyless resource society.

You need to open your eyes. WE ARE THE WATCHERS! Incase you don't understand, there is only ONE of us, we are the one watcher, the one mind. It is us.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

From what I've read about abductions, yours included, the black ops military has technology far in advance of anything we know of

Yes they work in with aliens. just shows you how dark they BOTH are really. I have had a helicopter hover over my home BUT project a holographic helicopter a few feet above me on my back yard. There was no downdraft with the holograph. It was supposed to frighten me. I turned and saw the real helicopter high above my home. Chickens. They would have got a nasty surprise if they had come closer. LOL

God and Jesus are always there for help and protection. They are the light of the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I say neutral because I think they don't understand emotion. They may have had it at one point but lost it, possibly became to "logical". Which would explain a few things about them you ask me.
They don't really physically harm us so don't understand why we "freak" or understand what kind of harm it causes us.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They're logical because they are super psi, and if we woke up in that condition we would be extremely embarrassed, and undisciplined, which is what their minds are, greys and nordics, in fact all the psi species that communicate telepathically. Only on the surface compartment are they unemotional. I've experienced their emotion and humor. There truly are those who abuse power, and those who live with honor, compassion and cooperation and extend that to others. These sides are not species oriented.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
reply to post by eNumbra

You are not getting it. You still think Doctors are there to help abductees? Most people can't even handle a UFO.

I'm just trying to get all the facts in this case, especially since said babynappers aren't here to defend themselves.

I would think that a doctor would have some vested interest in vanishing fetuses.

I cannot dispute what happened to you. I won't, lest I want the lecture you gave a previous poster for suggesting the aliens have a different perspective than you do. I'm just trying to understand what happened to you. How far into the pregnancy were you? You don't have to answer my questions, you can claim emotional distress if it makes you feel better, but people throw wild accusations of all kinds from and to the left, right, and center of the crazy spectrum. Some are good, some are evil, some just like to party, etc...

Instead of telling me I don't understand, explain to me what it is I don't understand.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

No, i don't justify my experience. It is what it is. believe it or not, it is of no concern to me. I give my experience freely. All you need to do is respect it in the same way it is given. You don't need to believe it. I don't need the details picked apart.

But if you had an alien take your baby from your womb, tell me who you would turn to and who would believe you? Babies disappear from wombs all the time. Doctors tell mothers that their body must have reabsorbed it or they must have miscarried without realizing. It isn't a big medical mystery when a baby disappears from the womb for them.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

They don't really physically harm us so don't understand why we "freak" or understand what kind of harm it causes us.

Yes i have been physically harmed and so have my children.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Its not my wish to debunk what happened to you.

Don't share it, I don't give a #. But thank you for saying that you've shared all you will. I prefer to be warned BEFORE I receive self righteous speeches about understanding.

For your sake, for ALL OF OUR SAKES, I pray what you have experienced was not real.

[edit on 3/21/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

How have you been harmed? In any lasting dehabilitating way?
I ask this because what few impressions I have from my "experience" is that one of them was curious as to why the whole thing freaked me out and bothered me so much. Of course I was too busy freaking out to provide a very coherent answer.

And incidently, beings that lack emotion would also not understand maternal bond as it is largely a emotional bond.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
reply to post by LordBucket

DON"T EVER EVER talk to me like that or compare me and my child like that. Do you hear me? You are a heartless uncaring person!

This is noting to do with VETS or ANIMALS! You must be either very young or have a very low intellect. Try to keep up.

It's totally unjustified what the Greys do, I agree.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If you look at it from a purely neutral standpoint it is no different than how we treat the animals around us. Particularly when we want to learn something about them. Humancentrism wants to call it evil, but is it really? I rather doubt it, otherwise we would most likely already would have been wiped out.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If you look at it from a purely neutral standpoint it is no different than how we treat the animals around us. Particularly when we want to learn something about them. Humancentrism wants to call it evil, but is it really? I rather doubt it, otherwise we would most likely already would have been wiped out.

Well I don't think many things we do are justified either...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

A great deal of the things done out of necessity can't be considered justifiable. Unless one accepts the idea that the end justifies the means. But we are talking ethics here and ethics is undeniably a human term.

Just to propose a possibility: maybe there is something terminally wrong with our genetic make-up that they are trying to correct it. Us being as we are they can't just appear and tell us that, we would violently resist any effort they made to correcting it. We would most likely not even understand what they were trying to tell us or even take the time to try to understand but instead think they are up to some nefarious scheme. All the while, if they had the intention to they most likely could have wiped us out without our knowing really what was really going on long ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

When you are raped continually for over 20 years, impregnated, then had the babies removed (hybrids) you may begin to understand the harm they have done.

They understand very well how important the mother love bond is. Every time the hybrids were born I was bought to give it love. Without the mother love bond they don't survive. They waste away and die. They know very well. The only true thing in this whole world is love. All true matter in the world can fit on the head of a pin.

It is so nonsensical to compare aliens treatment to that of humans and animals. Do you rape animals? Do you go to your dogs kennel at 3 in the morning, remove it, take it to an operating theater, rape it, then come back and remove the puppies a month later? Do you? Do you do that for 20 odd years? Do you?

[edit on 21-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I don't. But yes, what can be constituted as rape is done to animals. How, pray tell, do you think they do artifical insemination with animals?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

A great deal of the things done out of necessity can't be considered justifiable. Unless one accepts the idea that the end justifies the means. But we are talking ethics here and ethics is undeniably a human term.

Just to propose a possibility: maybe there is something terminally wrong with our genetic make-up that they are trying to correct it.

Ethics is not entirely a human term. It is GOD'S term. It is written. Do unto others as you would do unto yourself.

Now why would God tell us to do that? Why? Because your bother is YOU! We are all one.

Why did Jesus say Whatever you do to the least of your bothers you do unto me? Because he knows we are all connected. While there is one of us saddened we are all affected. We are connected.

Do you think God made a mistake with human genetics?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I think you're getting your beliefs confused with universal fact. And please calm down.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join