It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thank you Luder - Downloaded and read.

Oh bummer!

Unless I missed it I didn't find anything about the Betelgeusians!

Thanks again Luder...

[edit on 24-3-2009 by silo13]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OOHHHH, I kinda threw a "spin" on everything!!

My first post is up. But you will see, why I had to wait to post now!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Oh wow.

I don't like you.

One bit.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

LOL, come on, now that is NOT nice!!

I bet nenothtu will like it even less!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
wow

Be afraid, be very afraid.

(P.S. I have special plans for that silhouette I keep mentioning, so try not to interfere with it just yet.)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Studious

Afraid of nothing, my dear Colonel.

There's a hidden reason Luder spends so much time in his own mind.

If we're going psychic - we're going psychic, by gum!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For any new people who may be joining, I have made a pdf. file with all the Penelope story posts. Except the very recent ones.

It is color coded with ideas that carry over from post to post all highted in the same color. This should help any newbies to get caught up with what is going on.

I only have one problem, I have no clue how to upload it.

Also, is copying other people's posts against the terms and conditions. I don't want to get "terminated" if I upload this.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Studious]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So now we know we were being controlled by QA, we still dont know that we were being controlled by QA, because we havent met QA to be told that we were being controlled.

Is that right?

Also our security officer is the murderer but we dont know that either (i think)

Have to say im a little confused lol.

JQ.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Anyone have info on the Betelgeusians?

In my characters opinion they are scum of the galaxy, based on gut feelings and they scoffed up Captain Cadbury.

Am I wrong?

What's their background?

Thanks All!

Questioningall - your character is confusing the hell out of me... LOL!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by silo13]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

I was told to create that havoc, you are not being controlled now, it is only those moments of control I have.

Also I want to say..... I was trained for this.

BUT - I don't know anything else, so it is not like I am "really" the bad "guy"/girl, but I am just following orders.

Who knows, maybe I will be shown other ways, besides the ones I know over time?

Also, confused,.......? ah isn't that why my name is that.... as said, I have to have others "questioningall" of their realities.

Isn't it good to throw a "spin" in...... nice to have an unseen "bad guy/girl" in the mix too!

You are not under my control all the time, only when I am hooked up to wires, I will set it straight in the other thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Isn't it good to throw a "spin" in...... nice to have an unseen "bad guy/girl" in the mix too!

Yep, I agree... and I did not see this coming... LOL.

Im only confused because they dont let me out of the engine room (that much) and they never tell me whats going on.

lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Up at the top of the screen, click on Video & Media.

After you get the new screen, click on "My Home", toward the right of the screen.

After it brings up your profile, scroll down and on the right side of the screen, there will be a section called "My Media" Click on "upload media".

After that screen comes up, it will give you the option to name the media and give it a description. You have to give it a title, a description and a category before it will upload. Fill in whatever info you desire then click Upload Media File at the bottom.

Where it says "Media Upload", you can browse to the PDF's location on your hard drive and then hit upload. After it runs - voila! Your file is now on ATS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm obviously not a moderator - but I wouldn't think using other's posts on this particular thread for the purpose of maintaining story line would get you banned.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank you for your help.

Here is the link to the Penelope Story Recap

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's gonna SUCK if neno is 'discovered' in the cargo hold while he's in the BRIG!

How's that for being in two places at once?

I KNEW I should have dug out my old tin hat to fend off brain-wave stealers, I just KNEW it!.

I would have worn that old steel Viking helmet, which should have worked just as well, but I thought I'd look kind of silly, sitting in front of this monitor with horns sticking out the side of my head...

And so the plot thickens...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I was sort of doing the same thing here, just to keep my own head straight, but in all sincerity, I bow before your FAR superior effort! Kudos to you , sir.

And it's a lot prettier too!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Good work on that pdf man - it is nice to have something to keep on my own computer after this whole thing is finished.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

LOL .....

Hey, a metal hat, wouldn't have helped you!

couldn't help myself!

Arresting yourself...................hhhmmmm.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I know this new crisis just reared its ugly head but unfortunately I have to go to Seoul today and will not be able to post for a majority of the day.

They must NOT get the ship.

lol

Good luck guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Really awesome Studious!!

Thanks!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join