It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Nenothtu hasn't been privy to Seeker's transmission, what with the insurrection and all, so he's REALLY confused about this nanobot and secret directives buisness right about now.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Note:

I do KNOW that loam is the new man in charge. For drama measure I put myself in charge so that loam would have the dramatic opportunity to put my out of charge

Just simply LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Classic RP

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We're going to have to snatch up a bad guy by the scruff of the neck pretty soon. Looks like everything is pointing to the cargo holds, assuming he/she is still there. Surreptitious orders to our own crew to kill us off indeed! I'm formally recommending nanobots for the Nimitz disaster, which will be hard to find, and a stowaway or traitor for the Penelope disaster(s). If we have nanobots on Penelope, what kind of disinfectant do we use for them? Lysol?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Unless "NATURE" has an idea who he wants the murderer/hacker to be - I'm going to eventually work a person into our storyline.

You did say you knew who it was.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
You did say you knew who it was.

Yes, I did, but I'm still not telling. That wouldn't be a NATURE thing to do.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Crankiness, the cane and the pills are a reference to the main character of the Fox TV series House.

As for the Nanobots I think we should get rid of them with some idea from the engineering staff. However we will all be running around in circles trying to deal with the agent they released until [Edit: if] the good doctor swoops in.

(I think we have a good running joke going about where the doctor is.)

Should I remove the part in parenthesis? I feel like such an arse.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Studious]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

The only reason I say anything is because if I tie up my entire crew searching the ship for the next 40 posts - lol - we need to have some type of resolution, whether we find the killer or not.

I expect you'll provide us some more clues? As we got hotter or colder on the search.....?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Yeah! is it bigger than a breadbox? smaller than an elephant? we gotta arrest SOMEBODY, even if it's the WRONG somebody.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You may find the killer, but then again, it could that the murderer is very well hidden within the crew. He (or she) could be anyone among the crews searching the ship.

You perhaps need to deal with the idea that you have a killer among you for some time.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Precious!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I'm going to find a way around you.

Oh you wait.

I MADE the Penelope.

There were live holorecordings of every minute since the ship left dock,

muuaahhh haa haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

j/k

Don't kill me too.

lol

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There were live holorecordings of every minute since the ship left dock,

... and you think the killer didn't know that? Maybe s/he had ways of circumventing such conventional security devices.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

The killer ought to have a method to his madness, a reason for killing the particular folks he does. So far, we only have one to go on, so it could be...

Command Staff? (GASP), folks in red shirts? (trite, I know), people who stargaze? Drivers? Ain't no telling at this point.

One thing's for sure - a RANDOM axe... er, i mean 'laser'... murderer aboard is a BAD thing, a VERY BAD thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

or erasing the vital bits....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am thinking this is one of those moments where we should have an event and then everyone's reaction to it.

Since Masqua is controlling The Nimitz "Luminal" Massacre guy maybe he should make an event.

We all show our reactions to it and then maybe we catch this guy.

Link to my previous post on this

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Point of information: while studious views nenothtu's reactions as "territorial", and rightfully so, neno views them as vital to a smooth ship function. It's his opinion that a beast with two heads (like dr doolittle's "pushmepullyou". speaking of doctors...) will frequently trip all over itself unnecessarily.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Did DJMessiah quit early on or is he just laying really really low?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Did DJMessiah quit early on or is he just laying really really low?

I am not sure. I just sent him a U2U, hopefully he will send a reply soon.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Studious]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join