It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Urgh Slayer....

I don't like your new avy lol

A slayer is NOT what you are portraying

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Oh I've been known as SLAYER Ever since the very earliest days of online fragging.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think he means your avitar looks like it has been SLAYED...lol... all shredded and what not. Sorry I could not resist....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Welcome aboard new members!

I should be back to full-posting capability in about 2 days, but figured I'd throw a post in to let everyone know Captain Luder's status.

I have a lot of ideas for stuff but will wait until I'm able to get back to being "regular" before throwing it in the story.

See you all soon.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Luder, glad you're back and not glowing in the dark! Can't wait to see what you're going to throw at us! I'm preparing to duck even as I speak,err... type.

Edit: unholy mother of Marduk! I just read your post, and have a bad feeling neno is gonna have his hands full securing two ambassadors of warring contingents on the same ship!

Does he have access to the captain's log, or is it still recorded only on the surface? In other words, does he know the guests he's preparing state rooms for are antagonistic?

[edit on 2009/6/7 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by silo13

Badgerpants awesome picture!

Thanks Candybars.

I used a mathmatics program I found that maps and renders 3d versions of random formulas. I've been playing with it for a few days and used generated objects as the basis for the wormhole and partly for the ship. They are pretty basic and plain colorwise but very complex structurally. It takes a while to manipulate them so that they are not just random noise but some come out pretty well. Then I pull them into paint and presto, weirdness ensues.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
New member reporting for the Yydryl! Here's my Bio:

Name: Myth
Appearance: 6'0, Blue eyes, Black Hair. (A lot like the avatar, from the clothes to the weapon.)
Race: Human

Military Career:
Classified.

Brief History, Courtesy of:

The Pirates Reformation Act,

Official Report of Myth:

Mother was killed long time ago, after his mothers death his father took him aboard the Pirate vessel: The Dark Law. There Myth learned how to shoot, learned his ways around a ship, learned how to negotiate among pirates, and learned how to steal, kill and hide.

When he was 22 he decided to stop living the life of a killer and a pirate. He decided to come back to earth and make an honest living. However, it was not soon after that he began to get in trouble with the Dark Territory, a group of Pirates feared far and wide among all races and galaxies. The Dark Territory Pirates wanted him to join there vessel, however, Myth refused and they have been trying to "wipe" him out ever since. No one says no to the Dark Territory.

However, from the age of 25 to 29 there is no data of him in the system. He simply vanished. However, there are reports that he joined the military at the age of 24, but didn't start to serve until he was 25. The problem is that the military is sitting on these reports and they have deemed the reports classified.

Now he has been appearing on the grid at the age of 29.

No one really knows where he is, he appears all over the globe. Never stopping to rest or anything. There have been rumors that he has been trying to buy a seat on the SS Continental, the new spaceship for the Anti-Piracy Brigade. But due to his background as a Pirate he has not been allowed on the ship.

End of Report...

Abilities: Myth's mother was a clairvoyent and that ability has passed onto him.

Weapons: A Gun that is known as the Judge. A Revolver, with 7 shots instead of 6. The Gun Was in the posession of a Pirate Judge who was killed by Myth's father. A very powerful handgun that is not rivaled by many.

A Pirates sword, with plasma flowing through it.

His mood and manners: Calm and smart. Thinks before he acts. More of an observer than a for front person. Will fight if necessary, but usually is not the first person to throw a punch. However, he is eager to get back in space and get far away from the Dark Territory Pirates , eager to find his father and of course, some treasure....

Personal Objects: A Phone, His Weapons, and A Diary.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard Myth!

What a bio

Keep the originality flowing - the fresh blood perks the ol Yydryl up.

Looking forward to working with you.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And I with you.. I cannot wait to see how things play out and where the story will go.
Hopefully, I can keep up and keep the story in tip top shape...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Well done Myth, I can't wait to begin interacting with you.

I am sure your character and my own will get along very well

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
double...urgh..

~Keeper

[edit on 6/7/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I certainly hope so..lol.. Apparently I may get eaten, by the crew. I heard human is a delicalacy. We will see what happens thats for sure...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the jungle, Myth! your first post in this thread threw me for a loop, since I didn't know you were joining us. I thought we might have been boarded by, well, er, umm... PIRATES!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Glad to be aboard. I heard the Yydryl was in need of a few good men, sense it mostly aliens that eat humans
now I wonder if I made the right decision heading to the Yrdryl....

I will hopefully be on Yrdryl soon, I have to get picked up on earth first... Just lookin at the stars, wanting to be free again..lol

[edit on Jun 7th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You know those "shak suits" The ones that look like chain-mail? I'd pick one up at the corner shop if I were you...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It won't help him, I can will all the matter around him into a single spec of dust lol.

Mmmmm...Human.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

lol, like I said perhaps the Penelope was a better destination... I hope all of you aliens will have mercy on me. I'm nothing but a former space pirate.

I hope the Yydryl always has mercy on me.. I heard she can be a talkative ship. Is this true?

[edit on Jun 7th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Being on Penelope wouldn't help you. They mind-controlled neno into cold blooded murder, and then wiped his memory of it... a thoroughly scary bunch.

You're in good company! Probably the safest place in the galaxy for a former Space Pirate on the run, assuming you can avoid being eaten...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Murderer, mind wiped, and now not a murderer..lol.. that is some how poetic, funny and awful all mixed together in a nice Taco.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You forgot crazy by the way. We got lots of that.

Welcome to the story Myth.

You too tothethenthpower and badgerprints. Sorry I missed it earlier, it's all I can do to keep up with the main thread.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by SeekerOfAUTMN]

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join