It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hello folks, I added my new post which should reveal quite a bit about me and my capabilities.

I hope I won't be received with any distaint for taking over full control of the ship, I won't be doing anything out of the ordinary I promise.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hello folks, I added my new post which should reveal quite a bit about me and my capabilities.

I hope I won't be received with any distaint for taking over full control of the ship, I won't be doing anything out of the ordinary I promise.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Studious still thinks Luder is in command.

He hasn't been informed otherwise. So it's not an error.

The device he is fumbling with is the thing that has been making all those weird beeping noises.

Ironic as Studious was told it was to prevent friendly fire and now he's using it for just that.

Will Seeker get a third chance?

1. Nimitz, pilots and first dropship crew.
2. Chief's security team that entered the bridge.
3. NI-7.

Will Studious get revenge?

Or will the unexpected occur?

Find out next time...

EDIT: Shoot my numbers are off in that one post. It's not 4,084. I forgot to add the security team.

How many men were supposed in that team with Sgt. Means?

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Studious]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Studious

Will Studious get a padded cell?

Or some smores?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I'd like to get the Yydryl all free of intruders and make sure I have a "warm" welcome upon the return of the rest of the crew, since I don't have any at the moment.

Any suggestions on how to deal with the U-Man? I can just open up a dimensional rift and send them away, but that might be a bit anti-climatic.

I also have something in store to repair the hull since we've had some extensive fires among other things.

Any thoughst?

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well the idea was that the Yydryl and the Penelope were going to work together but all the boys want to do is fight.

So please, dont send them away its both our story and Myth is coming to our ship so can you find a way to befriend him somehow?

Or else I will come back and kiss your blue mist.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ha.

I'm afraid "sending us away" wouldn't work out for you too well.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm a gonna shoot something if Luder or Neno don't stop me. I was posting at the same time as studious so I had to go back and add in the last.
( Of course I'd prefer not to, but the welfare of the Penelope is paramount.) Now, who wants to call me on the radio and have me hold my fire?
Anyone?

Anyone?

Luder?

This could be a looong five seconds.

Ok, Luder takes umbrage over my not using his rank during a life and death situation. He's just got Five Seconds! Then he takes his phone messages.

Lucky for somebody that signal disappeared. I was going to turn that ship into Space Mc Nuggets.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I edited my post because I forgot the obvious.

NI-7 told Studious while they were sneaking around about the mind control coming from the Yydryl. I almost forgot to send that as part of the message.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'd like to get the Yydryl all free of intruders and make sure I have a "warm" welcome upon the return of the rest of the crew, since I don't have any at the moment.

All the intruders are gone.

Only Studious and Seeker remain in the dropship not on the Yydryl.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I didn't realize it was THEM on our ship lol

I thought U-man was just a derivative for something else.

What section are you folks in, I've got a good post for the bulk of you guys

And who exactly is on our ship, meaning hte intruders, I must've missed it.

Perhaps a small recap of the events is in order lol

I think I am confused.

~Keeper

[edit on 6/9/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

LOL!

What happened was.....

One of our crew - Seeker/Asher - went into space to disarm a hazardous weapon we wanted to get rid of. After his mission - he was injured by a blast from the weapon and plucked up by your ship's medical officer.

A rogue team of NI-7 agents snatched up Studious and headed over to the Yyrdyl to "rescue" Seeker/Asher.

They all got into some shenanigans and ended up breaking out - Seeker/Asher, Studious and all.

Seeker then wiped out the team and he and Studious are now on their way back to the USS Penelope.

I was out of the loop for about 10 days - so Luder was on a nearby planet and the rest of the crew has been on the Penelope.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
EDIT: I see Luder has already given a recap.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Perhaps a small recap of the events is in order lol

I think I am confused.

~Keeper

1. NI-7 and Studious (The intruders) were on the Yydryl planted a thermite bomb and escaped through the fire.

2. The intruders board the dropship and fly away. Seeker had hacked control flew it close to the medical area.

3. Seeker cuts through the hull seals it behind him and boards the dropship. Studious extends his hand.

4. Seeker kills everyone but Studious.

5. Studious becomes angry that Seeker has not been punished for all the murders he has committed and ejects both of them into space. Perhaps partly out of revenge or the need to protect others from what he considers a "monster."

6. Badgerpants' flight of fighters try's to corral them in. Seeker gets himself and Studious back into the dropship and puts the Colonel into a medical closet.

8. Studious is met by yet another voice. This one mocks and challenges him. Studious takes the ID badge he was given modifies it and sends out a message begging Luder (who he thinks is in command) to kill him and Seeker to prevent further bloodshed.

EDIT: I see Luder has already given a recap.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Awesome So I am totally alone to plan my vengeance lol

Sounds like fun.

Look forward to my next post. These un-wanted boardings will not be happenning again while I am at the helm

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That's some good drama going down, you gotta admit.

Poor Neno!

By the way badger, might not want to send that recovery shuttle away just yet. You may have to scoop Studious' crazy (insert name of animal that goes 'hee-haw')!

Good stuff.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Being at the helm of the Yydryl as not gone so well thus far.

Are you going to find out where everyone is?
Scurvy:missing, Antar: at a console, Whisper:missing.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

No, I will have another set of eyes and ears to do my bidding, but you all won't know who it is.

Alteast your character's wont

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Mystery...cool!
Also we should have lots of NPC as crew...just thinking.
You can play with them.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Do, do, do. Whats going on folks, I suppose I will make my grand entrance tomorrow. Everyone be ready and be prepared for an eventful day.

So it appears the Yydryl will be difficult to board, sounds good.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I believe it was six men, plus means, for a total of 7. counting the individual body parts could have been misleading there at the end.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Will Studious get a padded cell?

Or some smores?

S'mores? well, he's got experience at building campfires from nothing! MacGuyver ain't got NOTHIN' on Studious! But how's he gonna eat S'mores in a straight jacket?

For Studious: neno views NI as the 'enemy' TFN. They've wrought quite a lot of havoc for Penelope and Company..

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join