It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Zionist Conspiracy Theory" = Black Propaganda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Skyfloating your allegiance to zionism and Israel is sickening. You are one of the biggest disinfo agents on this site. How much are they paying you??

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Jew hatred has gained enormous acceptance in the Muslim World and to a great extent in the increasingly distressed largely Christian Western World.

If you live in a country or society where most are poor, miserable, ignorant, oppressed, your first inclination is not to blame yourself or your accepting of uncaring leaders. Blaming an external force gets you of the hook. "The Jews control the banks" "The Jews control the media" "The Jews tell the US government what to do." "We have no hope."

Remove these beliefs, nuanced politically correctly as anti-Zionism, and there go tens of thousands of posted ATS messages alone.

Reality isn't important. That Jews don't actually run the world. Half of them are in Israel struggling in as hostile a neighbourhood as could be martialed. They are highly visible considering their relatively small number. Most often through being better at playing the economic and political games in the places they are living.

But that's not acceptable to those who resent their achievements.
They have to be punished for excelling. They must be brought down to the level of the less gifted, less persistent, and less fortunate.

Maybe killing off half of them, say a nuke or two to Israel, might put them back in more charitable role as victims. Then all the other victims will be happier.

Something to think about - is the Jews are decimated, 90% of the 12-15 million of them worldwide were killed - will the world's problems change for the better? Or will it just mean new scapegoats have to be erected for people's collective failures?

Mike F

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Zionism does exist. But not as a "world conspiracy". That idea is based on a forged document.

Ok, but those who control the Zionist movement are engaged in a "world conspiracy," and use Zionism towards that end.

And you dont look out for your own? Dont be a hypocrite.

Nope. The hypocrite is the Zionist, who claims to abhor racism so much, that even "the n-word" is nails on a chalkboard. Secretly, they are conspiring to put Jews in the positions of power previously reserved for old-money bloodlines. It's too bad that African Jews are not allowed to live in Israel.

This is just a "you are wrong" statement without backing it up.

If you were seriously that ignorant, then the entire premise for this thread would be invalid.

Followed by more disinformation. The land was shared by arabs and jews since thousands of years.

Not Arabs and Jews, Arabs and Hebrews. Difference. They'd rather use the word "Jew" instead of "Hebrew" because many Jews, especially those from the US and Eastern Europe, are not Hebrew. Palestinians were forceably evacuated during the creation of Israel -- this is well-documented.

Those mass-murdered in the Inquisition were rarely "Satanists". If anything they became "Satanists" later on as a rebellion against mass-burnings.

The concept of "Satan" was created to describe the existing pagan practices such as blood sacrifice and sex rituals, so technically, yes, it was Satanism. That Satanism came after the Church is a completely naive assertion. Satanic practices were based on those of older religions such as those practiced by the Greeks, the Babylonians and the Egyptians, as well as the Scandinavians (who, many assert, have Hebrew ancestry).

Thats just a blanket statement. "Jews tend to destroy every nation". And the evidence is...?

Look up Benjamin Franklin and find out for yourself.

Many ZOG-Theorists actually think Im a paid disinfo-agent or that Im out to white-wash a conspiracy. Thats what got me questioning their sanity in the first place.

Character assassination. Real classy.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Many ZOG-Theorists actually think Im a paid disinfo-agent or that Im out to white-wash a conspiracy. Thats what got me questioning their sanity in the first place.
[edit on 12-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems I recall a post a while back discussing your association with Freemasonry? That's a zionist institution, merely speculating, but perhaps that's where folks are making that association.
Zionism has nothing to do with a homeland for the jewish people, it's the talmudic institution of one world government under their 'god-given' rule, the temple freemasons are 'building' is an allegory to that process of usuary. Zion is a sinister concept, not a phsical place. Every wink and nod you exchange with your masonic brethern helps to complete the third temple. Judaism is religon, zionism is the subversion of that religon, using it to further their own agendas.

Zionism is based on God's covenants to Abraham ("brit" ברית), which said that his descendants would have everlasting rule over a Great Nation ("goi-gadol" גוי גדול) spread through the world. This directly contradicts the New Testament, which says that those who love the world cannot love God. The book of Psalms says that the kings of the Earth come together to conspire against the Lord and his annointed.

The Knights Templar greeted each other by saying, "Hail Zion," which sounds simiar to "har-tsion" (הר ציון‎, the Hebrew word for "Mount Zion").

There is a real Mount Zion, which is just south of Jerusalem. That place seems to hold great significance for the Freemasons. Jerusalem itself is a setting for Masonic fables.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, I can see you are quite passionate about these subjects.

A lot of people are very passionate about these subjects.

Many of them too passionate in my humble opinion, I don’t think I have ever had a girlfriend who hasn’t said “You sure know how to push all my buttons when you want too”

Now the really telling part in that quoted statement isn’t “know how” or that I know there are “Buttons” and where and what they are, it’s actually the “When I want to part” that is very telling.

People who are very passionate have a lot of buttons that are easy to identify and easy to push. In other words easy to manipulate, and frankly these topics are created originally, not as in your post, but in their initial formations in movements, ideologies, religions and philosophies to tap into a person’s passions and inflame them so there are buttons that can be pushed to manipulate them.

History is often rewritten so many times to suit the political agenda of those who are in a position to be able to rewrite it the only way you would even know the truth is by having been there at that point in time, or possessing a copy of a rare first edition of something immediately after an event led to a book.

This particular topic inflames so many people’s passions in part because its history dates back to before books.

No one alive today is ever going to know the truth on some of this stuff, even more so especially because it involves an invisible deity that no one alive can authentically claim to have seen or directly communicated with, without being tossed in a little white room with padded walls, despite the fact that half the planet passionately believes in this invisible deity on ‘faith’ alone. Amazingly they all have faith that he is real but none of them have faith that anyone would ever end up seeing or communicating with him in a free and open exchange. Personally I think everyone involved in that bit of foolishness is a candidate for the white room with padded walls which I guess makes me anti-something, like anti-invisible deity that no one believes you could ever meet or communicate with but still believes is real. Or anti-head cases!

Feel free to say Anti-Semite or Racist if it makes you feel comfortable about the basis of your belief system.

For the record I don’t really have to like anyone or anything, or have a kind word about them or it. For the record I don’t really have to not like anyone or anything or have a unkind word about them or it.

You might want to label and call this Anti-Brain Dead. Though once again if it makes you feel comfortable about the basis of your belief system and furthers your political agenda or one you are tied to by all means call me an Anti-Semite or Racist.

I guarantee you the next Jewish woman I ask out on a date or asks me out on one, and I have dated scores of Jewish women, I am still going to pay for the dinner and hold open doors for them, and most of them will still want to take me home with them despite this label that from time to time the Anti-Defamation League loves to slap on people the second that a rhetorical question is contrary to this weeks version of history.

We all know that there are and never have been any manipulations or conspiracies carried out by Jews, Zionists or Israelis.

This is why next week the United States Congress is going to be passing the Protoplasmic Traveler Declaration. It’s a little document addressed personally to me by the Congress that assures me the nation of Venezuela, that they are going to give to me to establish a permanent home for my Led Zeppelin Fan Club, after the United States Military wrests control of it from the Venezuelans. Nothing untoward, or unusual in that right, happens all the time just like in the Balfour Declaration.

I am just not sure what Anti-word to come up with for any say Venezuelan, American, or Kiss fan that objects to this move. Do we call them anti-Zepheads, anti-Protoplasmic Travelers, or should we just label these malcontents terrorists. After All Led Zeppelin left such an impact on Rock Music and has so many fans clearly we deserve our own country and heck no one really likes the Venezuelans thanks to Hugo Chavez?

Now I know what you are saying, Led Zeppelin fans aren’t Jews or Hebrews and haven’t suffered so much.

Maybe that’s because you can actually see and hear Led Zeppelin! You can actually tell when someone who isn’t Led Zeppelin is playing a Led Zeppelin song that they aren’t Led Zeppelin. You can actually converse with Jimmy Page though yes it’s almost as hard as communicating with the Hebrew mystery deity that even when they write about him the spell his name G-d.

You know everyone is sure that what’s missing in place of that dash is an O as in G-O-D.

I am of the humble opinion there are two letters missing and being covered up in that dash.

G-d isn’t in reality G-O-D, it’s G-O-L-D.

That probably makes me anti-Gold or anti-Jewelry but hey once again if anti-Semitic or racist helps you feel comfortable about your belief system or furthers some political agenda feel free. Since on slave planet Earth all you can do is feel free, it’s not like you are free.

This probably makes me anti-slavery! Now if G-d has two letters missing instead of one and the missing letters are O-L anyone want to play twenty guesses why we call a gold chain and star or crucifix or crescent or Buddha Jew-El-Ry?

First nineteen guesses don’t count! This probably makes me anti-guessing games.

I bet the day Hebrews take away that dash in G-d and fess up to what’s missing there will be the day people will stop imaging the always kindly, never malicious or deceitful always honest Jews of the world aren’t up to something secretive. Who cares what the Talmud that they wrote says or the encyclopedias the Pharisees Elders write about how to interpret the Torah and Talmud or the fact that only 50 elders know the entire secrets of the religion and only hand them down orally to that one that replaces them.

I mean you would have to be crazy or anti-something to imagine a conspiracy here right?

Now you feel free to call me what ever you want.

My mom told me sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me!

[edit on 13/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The covenant with Abraham was toward's Abraham's first-born, that is Ishmael. Isaac was Abraham's second child. If legitimacy was a concern, then the illegitimate windsor family wouldn't be british royalty. After all, it's the windsor family that created the balfour decree, giving rise to Israel.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
Skyfloating your allegiance to zionism and Israel is sickening. You are one of the biggest disinfo agents on this site. How much are they paying you??

I dont need any more proof of ZOG-Theorists going into emotional rants without providing any reasoning, intelligence, fairness or even evidence whatsoever.

If you think Im a paid-disinfo-agent you are dissociated from reality, almost beyond repair.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Hitler saw the Jewish imperial owned banking cartels funding all the major wars on both sides making a ton of money.
In Hitlers time he saw as the Jewish ran cartel the Bolshevik Revolution, WW1, among other squabbles of the day. They would try to get these wars going because war was profitable because it forced governments to borrow a ton of money at interest.

Do you think "they" funded Hitler too?

Henry Ford was a great man who not only revolutionized the auto industry but also believed in paying his workers well for he understood that paying your people well meant those same people could afford to buy his products. We dont have that mindset anymore do we?

Sure we do. Some of us at least.

Your lumping all the Jews together to me your just as bad as the white supremacists. Not all Jews are imperial just like not all Muslims are fanatical.

I explicitly said there is no such thing as "the" Jews in the opening post.

Once again lumping all Jews together. Are you racist? The fact is just like there are imperial Jews there are imperial Christian and also Muslims. It just so happens the Jews control the banking industry, the entertainment, and the media.

And there we have it. "The Jews control the banking industry, the entertainment industry and the media". Who originally said so? The Protocols. You are saying that all the non-jews working in the media and entertainment industry and banks and all the thousands of non-jewish executives are dumb and weak and dont control anything. There is no truth to this.

Frankly I dont care how many Jews died

Thought so.

Nothing wrong with being successful in fact let me flip this why do the Jews give other Jews preferential treatment almost gang like or mob like?

And yet...I´ve never seen you post conspiracy-theories about the Italian Mob or the Russian Mafia.

Isnt that racism?

It seems you guys only object to helping ones own when it applies to Jews.

Yes this does happen in fact there are Hollywood stars who have even converted to Judaism so they could get better roles.

And do you know what type of fools convert "in order to get a better job"? Those who buy into this conspiracy-theory.

Jews do feel they are superior to other races and religions. If they didnt then this wouldnt even be talked about would it? You will not hear people say it out loud but it doesnt mean it isnt said behind closed doors.

I recall times I lacked evidence of conspiracy-theories of my own. I then always used to say: "Well, its known behind closed doors".

I leave this to you in final. If there is no grand Jewish conspiracy as far as America is concerned they why do we support them the way we do. I mean lets face it we give billions of dollars a year in both weapons and in money and for what?

Because this group of people may have otherwise gone extinct.

There really is no strategic value for America in being Israels ally now is there?

Having an additional "U.S. State" overseas is of no strategic value?

The difference is the influence that Israel has over the US in which Saudi does not have.

The Oil-pressuring does have some influence. But the historical reason for the U.S. and Israel being closer is because up until Israel the USA was like "home".

they control the media, the banking industry, and the entertainment industry.

Again, no ONE group controls anything. Anyobody who knows the first thing about how the world works knows it is based on competition.
Neither do "The Christians" control the government as was said for years. Neither do "Catholics control the world" as was said hundreds of years ago. Otherwise Protestants could not have taken over in England. "They" control the world is a myth directed at any group one happens to dislike.

As I stated if we washed our hands of Israel and pulled our troops out of the region Im willing to bet anyone we would have no more issues with the fanatical Muslims and it would save the US taxpayer hundreds of billions a year in war costs and welfare we give to Israel.

I know, I know. "Stop helping Israel and we will stop attacking you". I dont think they`re going to take them up on the offer.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightmare
Those who buy into the theory seem to stir up more division, strife, and hatred than any jews I have ever met. That little fact in itself is very telling.

Yes, very telling.

In even on a small-scale, such as this thread, the emotionality at the expense of looking beneath the thin surface layer of disinfo is obvious.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems I recall a post a while back discussing your association with Freemasonry? That's a zionist institution, merely speculating, but perhaps that's where folks are making that association.

Yes, according to the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" Freemasonry is a "Zionist Organization". And so is Harry Potter (see OP).

People who make such associations dont have a clue who I am. Hate-filled and paranoid they just lash out at anyone who provides sound reasoning that contradicts their views.

Btw: Freemasons havent had any real power since a long time.

Zionism has nothing to do with a homeland for the jewish people, it's the talmudic institution of one world government under their 'god-given' rule, the temple freemasons are 'building' is an allegory to that process of usuary. Zion is a sinister concept, not a phsical place. Every wink and nod you exchange with your masonic brethern helps to complete the third temple. Judaism is religon, zionism is the subversion of that religon, using it to further their own agendas.

If you say so it must be so, right?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Very much agreed.

Having visited Israel a few times for the purpose of diving (and not banking-business as some here would suspect), I have yet to meet a single one of them who is unfriendly, uncaring, "feeling superior", involved-in-conspiracy, or anything else claimed hundreds of times a day on conspiracy-websites.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Look up Benjamin Franklin and find out for yourself.

I am not saying Franklin didnt say that, Im saying that Franklins statement of "Jews destroy any nation" is a paranoid blanket-statement.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This particular topic inflames so many people’s passions because its history dates back to before books.

Or it inflames and pushes buttons because its based on false information.

I am very passionate about people calling me a disinfo-agent for nothing other than presenting hard facts.

Now you feel free to call me what ever you want.

I`ll call you a Led Zeppelin fan if I may.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Internet Libel

I would not sue anyone on a discussion board because I dont take this stuff that personally.

But I want to let you know that making false claims about other people without evidence is a criminal offense. Knowing this may help you avoid problems with others in the future.

Good luck.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Now it's clear what the agenda is. Making an opinion is grounds for libel.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Do you think "they" funded Hitler too?

I know they funded Hitler. They funded Hitler even as Hitler was wiping them out. You see sacrificing a few of their own for the bigger picture of world domination is a small price to pay. Because of the sacrifice of the 6 million Jews they now have Israel, a religion to hide behind without worry of criticism, and now full unfettered control on the banking industry that if anyone questions this authority you get "the label"

And there we have it. "The Jews control the banking industry, the entertainment industry and the media". Who originally said so? The Protocols. You are saying that all the non-jews working in the media and entertainment industry and banks and all the thousands of non-jewish executives are dumb and weak and dont control anything. There is no truth to this.

Ill be 100% honest with you I have never read "The Protocols" everything I say is how I see it. There is a difference between working there and having control.
www.jewwatch.com...
Coincidence? I think not.
Oh here is media
www.jewwatch.com...
and last but not least the entertainment
www.jewwatch.com...
once again coincidence?
Now am I saying all of these guys are conspirators? Not at all unfortunately most of them are pawns. You see they being Jewish will make them defend any criticism of their masters because they too are Jewish. Example is when the Vatican went on their murderous sprees you couldnt dog on them if you were christian. The Vatican sacrificed millions of Christians for their agenda of world domination. You catch my drift?

BTW Im not religious in any sense. I feel religions are used by powers to divide. It just so happens that now its the "jews" who are shooting for the world domination just like it was Christianity a few hundred years ago.

Frankly I dont care how many Jews died

Thought so.

Nice strawman. Try posting my whole quote.

And yet...I´ve never seen you post conspiracy-theories about the Italian Mob or the Russian Mafia.

Ive never done a thread on them but have mentioned them in posts many times. I dont pay as much attention to them because they dont hold the power the Imperials do. The Russian mafia has a few strip clubs and the drug trade. The Italian mob has been minimalized to nill these days.

It seems you guys only object to helping ones own when it applies to Jews.

Not at all. I ticks me off when blacks do it to. BET, United Negro College fund, and on and on. The Muslims and their funds... If you think I feel this way about just Jews sorry your incorrect but I am just speaking for myself.

Because this group of people may have otherwise gone extinct.

You kidding me? Israel has one of the best if not the best intelligence. Their military is strong and well trained. They do not need the welfare on the backs of the American taxpayer to prop them up. Im not against selling Israel weapons. It just needs to be their own money from their own production that buys these weapons. Im sorry I dont think its right I have to pay to support Israel. Sorry.

Having an additional "U.S. State" overseas is of no strategic value?

No. It causes us trouble with the peeps over there and causes us hundreds of billions of dollars a year. Israel would be an asset if they actually produced and bought stuff from us instead of it being given to them by us and then they turn around and sell the stuff we give them to China...oops did I mention that?

I know, I know. "Stop helping Israel and we will stop attacking you". I dont think they`re going to take them up on the offer.

I dont either. The Israeli lobby is strong here. Couple that with the control they have on the media, banking, and entertainment industry we are going to be bed buddies with Israel till either we fall or the world ends. I dont agree with it myself for I feel we need to just wash our hands of the middle east. We never had problems in the middle east till we meddled in their business. Sad thing is this all was started by the UK and now having to be cleaned up by us.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
Now it's clear what the agenda is. Making an opinion is grounds for libel.

Making false accusatory statements about a person is libel yes. And yes, its a criminal offense. And yes, people keep getting away with it because the innocent are too lazy to deal with all the nutcases in the world. They`re not worth it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Jew hatred has gained enormous acceptance in the Muslim World and to a great extent in the increasingly distressed largely Christian Western World.

Maybe killing off half of them, say a nuke or two to Israel, might put them back in more charitable role as victims. Then all the other victims will be happier.

Mike F

Jew hatred is more widespread as you state because the State of Israel is doing hateful things. In the Information age , we live in, they dont get away with as much now as they did before. Why worldwide?, Because in their quest for expansion they are dragging in other countries by proxy.

Even in a thread started by a Israeli sympathizer, and supporter by such, you still feel the need to play the "poor Israel" card and how they are mistreated, please m8, thats so transparent

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You've totally discredited yourself, and the more you talk, the more you discredit yourself. You know it, everyone who's reading knows it, and that's why you are making absurd accusations about libel just to censor someone's opinion. How you made moderator on this forum is beyond me, except that you've infiltrated this website as a poser. You're a complete joke.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I know they funded Hitler. They funded Hitler even as Hitler was wiping them out. You see sacrificing a few of their own for the bigger picture of world domination is a small price to pay. Because of the sacrifice of the 6 million Jews they now have Israel, a religion to hide behind without worry of criticism, and now full unfettered control on the banking industry that if anyone questions this authority you get "the label"

I had a friend once who lent me all this conspiracy-literature on Jews and the Bolshevik Revolution, Jews and the Federal Reserve, etc. etc. I've read almost all the literature.

Did the Rothschilds fund two sides of wars?
Yes, it appears so.

But after awhile the conspiracy-theory goes to absurd extremes. "The Jews funded Hitler so that he would exterminate the Jews so that they could gain power. The Jews sacrificed themselves".

Sorry, but before buying into a view like that I need to see better evidence than just hearsay.

Example is when the Vatican went on their murderous sprees you couldnt dog on them if you were christian. The Vatican sacrificed millions of Christians for their agenda of world domination.

ok...

You kidding me? Israel has one of the best if not the best intelligence. Their military is strong and well trained. They do not need the welfare on the backs of the American taxpayer to prop them up. Im not against selling Israel weapons. It just needs to be their own money from their own production that buys these weapons. Im sorry I dont think its right I have to pay to support Israel. Sorry.

Im not claiming that its alright.

You posted links to Jew-Watch to defend your idea that the media is in total control of Jews.

Instead of links to that questionable site, could you explain in your own words how "Jews control the media"? Lets start off with the strongest piece of media today: The Internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join