It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Zionist Conspiracy Theory" = Black Propaganda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"The Zionist World-Conspiracy Theory" is a menace to the world which has caused more harm than those accused of this conspiracy. It all began in the 19th Century with "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" a document pretending to be written by Jews and Freemasons as a roadmap to world domination. Nevermind that the document was plagiarized from an older book called "The Dialogue in Hell" in which Napoleon was the grand conspirator. This book in turn was based on an even older book
called "The Mysteries of the People" which had the Jesuits as the grand conspirators. Whatever the case may be, The Russian Secret Police, who have been proven to be the originators of the "Protocols" simply replaced Napoleon or Jesuits with "Jews and Masons" making it look as if they had written it. This is an act of Black Propaganda.

Black propaganda is false information and material that purports to be from a source on one side of a conflict, but is actually from the opposing side. It is typically used to vilify, embarrass or misrepresent the enemy.[1]

But who cares, right? Jews had been scapegoats since centuries so many welcomed the Hoax with open arms. Many are quite unaware of the fact that Nazi Germany based its genocide on the "Jewish World Conspiracy Theory" which again was based on the fraudulent protocols and derivations thereof...such as Henry Fords underground bestseller "The International Jew - The Worlds Foremost Problem".

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is still used as a tool to spread hatred today. The document is officially endorsed and distributed by the Hamas, the President of Iran and offered as fact in many other islamic countries. In some its even taught in schools.

many Arab governments funded new printings of the Protocols, and taught them in their schools as historical fact. They have been accepted as such by many Islamist organizations, such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Fact of the matter is that the Protocols are the original seed of anti-american and anti-jewish sentiment in the muslim world. Thats the extent to which disinformation can cause decades of strife and suffering for both sides of a conflict.

"ZOG-Theory" on ATS

The main reason I am doing this write-up is because too many otherwise valid conspiracy-theories are colored by this small piece of disinformation. Type in the word "Zionist" into ATS-Search and you can find hundreds upon hundreds of posts implying the reality of the "Zionist Conspiracy" or ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government). What is meant by this stuff is not a simple movement to occupy land in Israel but the paranoid idea of Jews governing the entire world. At least 25% of ALL Conspiracy-Theories on the www are colored by this and ultimately lead to idiot-paranoia such as this:

"Harry Potter: A Zionist Plot"

I've been considering posting this since over a year but have hesitated because of the verbal abuse, threats and libel I've experienced for even hinting at this stuff.

Some of the most common defenses of ZOG-Theorists are:

"Im not criticizing Jews, only Zionists"

Nevermind that each and every one of the people on his hate-list just happen to be Jews.

"Just because Im criticizing Israel does not mean Im an anti-semite. Stop pulling the anti-semite card!"

It is correct that criticizing Israel does not make one an anti-semite. What a coincidence though that around 30% of these Israel critics also happen to be Holocaust-Deniers and proponents of the "Jewish Bankers Conspiracy"

"I´m not a Jew-Hater, I`m just asking if 6 Million really died in WW2".

6 Million may or may not have died. Who cares if it was 2 Million more or less? The people who talk like this usually begin soft with the "6 Million question" and then gradually descend to the level of hate-rants. You can observe this all over ATS. I recall an example of one poster asking the question in an air of sincerity ("Im no anti-semite, just asking questions") and then suddenly straying way off-topic into "Jews make snuff films" and similar nonsense.

"Yes, but look at how many Jews are Hollywood Executives"

"Yes, but look how many Jews are powerful Bankers"

"Yes, but look how many Jews won the Nobel Prize compared to the rest of the World".

So since when is being a being successful at something proof of an evil plot? Its with statements like these that we touch the gist of jew-hatred: ENVY. Maybe this is why so many loosers embrace this specific brand of hatred. "Poor me. I need a scapegoat for my miserable life. Who could it be? It must be the Jews".

"But look what they are doing in Israel"

And because they own the world and exercise unlimited power they only got a little piece of desert land which does not even have oil as a resource, right? While Im certainly not endorsing Israels path, and Im certainly not saying "all Jews or Israelis are good", keep in mind how paranoid they must have become by now - because of the hate directed at them.

"If they say they are the chosen race, its no wonder they are hated by the world".

While there is some validity to this claim its surely no coincidence that they are hated the most by other groups who claim to be "chosen/ special". I dont believe any specific group or race is "chosen". And you wont hear such claims from most modern-day Israelis or American-Jews either.

"Our opinions are suppressed. Anything anti-jewish is immediately censored"

Then why is it all over the internet (including this website)?

In summary we can see how disinformation, even in the guise of "conspiracy-theory" can cause much harm. Just like the Catholic Inquisition spread disinformation on innocent herbalists being "witches", causing mass-hatred and burnings, the "evil jews" myth has caused mass-hatred and genocide. And if we are not careful then the mass-hatred of "evil terrorist muslims" will cause several wars justified by nothing other than generalization and false beliefs.

Generalizations are the root of much suffering. There is no such thing as THE Jews or THE Muslims or THE Christians or THE ___________ (fill in the blank). Instead there are people on every part of the Spectrum...no matter which race, religion or group we are referring to.

I understand Im in the minority in thinking that the Zionist-Conspiracy is a piece of disinfo, deflection and black propaganda. But prove me wrong. If you look carefully and honestly you wont find a shred of evidence for the "Protocols" having originated with Jews.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 3-13-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Examples of Modern day Use of the Protocols:

In 2005, it was reported that the Palestinian Authority was refering to the Protocols in a textbook for 10th grade students. After media exposure, the PA issued a revised edition of the textbook that does not include references to the Protocols.[80]

Lebanon and Hezbollah In March 1970, the Protocols were reported to be the top 'nonfiction' bestseller in Lebanon.[75] The Country Reports on Human Rights Practices 2004 by the US Department of State states that "the television series, Ash-Shatat ("The Diaspora"), which centred on the alleged conspiracy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion to dominate the world, was aired in October and November 2003 by the Lebanon-based satellite television network Al-Manar, owned by Hezbollah."[76]

Hamas The Charter of Hamas explicitly refers to the Protocols, accepting them as factual and makes several references to Freemasons as one of the "secret societies" controlled by "Zionists". The Article 32 of the Hamas Charter states: The Zionist plan is limitless. After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying.[77]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Nevermind that each and every one of the people on his hate-list just happen to be Jews.
--Is Joe Biden a Jew even though he say he’s a Zionist?

"Just because Im criticizing Israel does not mean Im an anti-Semite. Stop pulling the anti-semite card!"
That would be nice actually, you’re able to criticize pretty much every other country on the planet without being labeled a Scandinavian hater, or a Peruvian Hater, or a Iranian Hater, etc. Pretty much only Israel because of it’s declared non-secular identity.

I’d ask you and others to keep in mind Israeli Arabs who make up a large minority within a non-secular state that their grandparents used to have fertile land on. Do you think anti-Zionists are automatically anti-Israeli Arabs? Perhaps you are simply under the impression the Jews effectively kicked them all out. This is not accurate.

Please link a website with these names and/or something that confirms this symbolic number in Judaism (which also pales in comparison with those killed under (Jewish) Bolshevik Russia prior to the holocaust.) Also, why did death camps have Orchestra halls, swimming pools and art classes? (I’m not a holocaust denier but I do find these realities puzzling)

I’ve taken a college film class and the Prof said “ALL the owners of the big 8 of the Studio System were Russian Jews” The golden age of Hollywood (i.e. the advent of sound until the Supreme court case in 1948 breaking it up) was in fact run by Jews.

"Yes, but look how many Jews won the Nobel Prize compared to the rest of the World".
These two are interrelated as many of the Nobels in Economics have indeed been awarded to Jewish economists. The Federal Reserve Director of the US has been Jewish for the last 30 years. Jew Raphael Patai PhD wrote an extensive book on the unique capacity (whether ethnic, cultural) for their successes in various fields called the Jewish Mind- look it up.

"But look what they are doing in Israel"
It’s pretty crazy but hey it’s rough all over right. Also, the Mossad has agents throughout the world.

"If they say they are the chosen race, its no wonder they are hated by the world".
This is racist thinking and make what judgment you will but it is no less racist than the Arayan race of Nazis. I personally

"Our opinions are suppressed. Anything anti-Jewish is immediately censored"
It’s called ADL- concerned first and foremost with Anti-Jewish Defamation. Pleeease challenge this. But first consider the former Jewish Director who is facing trial for transgressions related to espionage.

As for the Protocols reject it and discount it all you want but why list these commonly made comments other than to deligitimize anti-Zionist sentiment. I fail to see your purpose. I don’t care who wrote Protocols but why try to invalidate anti-Zionist stuff even though some of it has merit? I agree with a lot of your points about NOT painting untruths over larger groups but it seems as if Zionist defenders like yourself tend to stereotype more than anti-Semites.

Further Recommended reading: Judaism Discovered by Michael Hoffman.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Moonsouljah]

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is a typical BS denial thread which contributes nothing to the discussion.

Citing the Protocols of ... Zion is a fallacy. Just because that document is false, doesn't mean that Zionism does not exist.

That Jews look out for their own is no secret. It's also not a secret that Jews tend to break from their customs as long as there is money to be made.

Zionism is not a Jewish movement. Your confusion of anti-Jewish sentiment ("jew hatred"), anti-Zionism and anti-semitism is completely wrong.

Israel was not desert land; it was stolen from the Palestinians who lived there for hundreds of years.

By calling your own reference "idiot paranoia" you damage your own credibility.

Jews consider themselves a "chosen people" because of God's covenants to Abraham. Nonetheless, again, Zionism is not about being Jewish

Here's something to punch into your search engine: British-Israel World Federation.

Catholicism was engineered by the same people who engineered Zionism. The pagans were not just a bunch of "herbalists." Many were bonafide Satanists, and many turned into Zionists later on in history.

This thread does not explain away statements from people like Benjamin Franklin, who said that Jews tend to destroy every nation that they immigrate to. He also warned about the danger of democracy. Both prophesies turned out to be true.

In short, this thread is just a BS white wash job.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I know right? Amen Brother or sister. Preach It! How is this person even a super moderator? Oh yeah that just means super censor disinfo agent.

White wash is right. It's hypocritical. This is in many ways more wrong than Antisemitism. Which is wrong don't censor me please.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the challenge.

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Is Joe Biden a Jew even though he say he’s a Zionist?

Biden is using "Zionist" in the conventional sense of the word of Jews emigrating to Israel, not in the ZOG-Theory sense of world-domination.

That would be nice actually, you’re able to criticize pretty much every other country on the planet without being labeled a Scandinavian hater, or a Peruvian Hater, or a Iranian Hater, etc. Pretty much only Israel because of it’s declared non-secular identity.

The label "bigot" is generally used to describe haters of certain races and religions.

I’d ask you and others to keep in mind Israeli Arabs who make up a large minority within a non-secular state that their grandparents used to have fertile land on. Do you think anti-Zionists are automatically anti-Israeli Arabs? Perhaps you are simply under the impression the Jews effectively kicked them all out. This is not accurate.

Depends on which definition of anti-zionist you are using. The non-conventional one of "Zionist World Conspiracy" is not only used by arabs but also by extremist americans, nazis and others.

Please link a website with these names and/or something that confirms this symbolic number in Judaism

Its a number I´ve seen thrown around at this site.

I’ve taken a college film class and the Prof said “ALL the owners of the big 8 of the Studio System were Russian Jews” The golden age of Hollywood (i.e. the advent of sound until the Supreme court case in 1948 breaking it up) was in fact run by Jews.

Lets look at what-IS today. Last I heard Sony (for example) was Japanese. And even if Jews were successful in Hollywood: Whats the problem with that? Blacks are successful in sports and music. Jews are successful in movies and banks. So what?

These two are interrelated as many of the Nobels in Economics have indeed been awarded to Jewish economists. The Federal Reserve Director of the US has been Jewish for the last 30 years. Jew Raphael Patai PhD wrote an extensive book on the unique capacity (whether ethnic, cultural) for their successes in various fields called the Jewish Mind- look it up.

Im aware of the talents of various races. Again: So what?

Also, the Mossad has agents throughout the world.

Almost every country has intelligence agents.

It’s called ADL- concerned first and foremost with Anti-Jewish Defamation. Pleeease challenge this. But first consider the former Jewish Director who is facing trial for transgressions related to espionage.

Which disproves the idea that organizations such as the ADL are above the law.

As for the Protocols reject it and discount it all you want but why list these commonly made comments other than to deligitimize anti-Zionist sentiment. I fail to see your purpose.

The purpose is to expose the grim insanity masking as "conspiracy-theory". To expose disinformation that has caused a world-war and is currently causing wars.

I don’t care who wrote Protocols but why try to invalidate anti-Zionist stuff even though some of it has merit?

Because much of it is based on the Protocols. That is: Based on a fundamental lie. They are the origin of the myth that there is a Jewish or Zionist World Conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

What a crap post!
Why don't you counter with something other than personal insults and ignorant detrius?

Support your viewpoint with facts and evidence. Or don't post.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Extremely well written, kudo's to all above poster's. Its going to be good.

As a younger man , I used to aspire to what the Israeli's stood for, I would comment to my peers that a race under attack, smaller in numbers , were able to stand tall as a country , defend each other , and in a war zone (middle east) held to the doctrine , of 10 to 1 . If you messed with Israel, you would die on a 10 to 1 ratio. Hell, I admired a country with that commitment to each other. As I grew older , some what wiser, I learned a lot of my beliefs were misconceptions. I am not anti Israel, can't say I ever met a zionist. But I can distinquish what a country that has a sense of Self Entitlement is. That is Israel. They will stop at no end to achieve their goals and they don't care who they hurt or what countries pay any price. The goal of a defunct Palestine is their ultimate goal, and if it means a genocide of Palistines peoples , so be it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Citing the Protocols of ... Zion is a fallacy. Just because that document is false, doesn't mean that Zionism does not exist.

Zionism does exist. But not as a "world conspiracy". That idea is based on a forged document.

That Jews look out for their own is no secret.

And you dont look out for your own? Dont be a hypocrite.

Zionism is not a Jewish movement. Your confusion of anti-Jewish sentiment ("jew hatred"), anti-Zionism and anti-semitism is completely wrong.

This is just a "you are wrong" statement without backing it up.

Israel was not desert land; it was stolen from the Palestinians who lived there for hundreds of years.

Followed by more disinformation. The land was shared by arabs and jews since thousands of years.

Here's something to punch into your search engine: British-Israel World Federation.Catholicism was engineered by the same people who engineered Zionism. The pagans were not just a bunch of "herbalists." Many were bonafide Satanists, and many turned into Zionists later on in history.

Those mass-murdered in the Inquisition were rarely "Satanists". If anything they became "Satanists" later on as a rebellion against mass-burnings.

This thread does not explain away statements from people like Benjamin Franklin, who said that Jews tend to destroy every nation that they immigrate to.

Thats just a blanket statement. "Jews tend to destroy every nation". And the evidence is...?

In short, this thread is just a BS white wash job.

Many ZOG-Theorists actually think Im a paid disinfo-agent or that Im out to white-wash a conspiracy. Thats what got me questioning their sanity in the first place.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
They will stop at no end to achieve their goals and they don't care who they hurt or what countries pay any price. The goal of a defunct Palestine is their ultimate goal, and if it means a genocide of Palistines peoples , so be it.

Bashing the "ZOG-Theory" as black propaganda does not necessarily imply that I also defend Israels actions.

This is also less about Israeli Zionism and more about the so-called "Zionist World Conspiracy Theory" and the Myth of "Zionist Occupied Governments" as the root of various problems.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

No ,not quite, I believe that once they secure the land from Palestine , they will stop, for a few reasons. I never aspire to a Zionist world domination belief , Their growth plans are almost achieved imo, Palestines are like the poor in many societies, easy to pick on with no representation. Any further growth could spell the end of Israel in the middle east , They are not that foolish

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow where do I start....such a whole host of goodies to rebut here but I guess Ill start here.

But who cares, right? Jews had been scapegoats since centuries so many welcomed the Hoax with open arms. Many are quite unaware of the fact that Nazi Germany based its genocide on the "Jewish World Conspiracy Theory" which again was based on the fraudulent protocols and derivations thereof...such as Henry Fords underground bestseller "The International Jew - The Worlds Foremost Problem".

Hitler saw the Jewish imperial owned banking cartels funding all the major wars on both sides making a ton of money. In Hitlers time he saw as the Jewish ran cartel the Bolshevik Revolution, WW1, among other squabbles of the day. They would try to get these wars going because war was profitable because it forced governments to borrow a ton of money at interest. A lucrative business if you must. Henry Ford was a great man who not only revolutionized the auto industry but also believed in paying his workers well for he understood that paying your people well meant those same people could afford to buy his products. We dont have that mindset anymore do we?

Fact of the matter is that the Protocols are the original seed of anti-american and anti-jewish sentiment in the muslim world. Thats the extent to which disinformation can cause decades of strife and suffering for both sides of a conflict.

Please dont tie Anti Jewish with Anti American. It annoys me when you people do this. The fact is America had NO problems with the Muslims until the past 30 years or so. That my friend is a fact and their anti american sentiment is because we occupy their lands and we back Israel and their imperial government. If we washed our hands of Israel and got out of their lands we would never have another terrorist attack that I promise.

Your lumping all the Jews together to me your just as bad as the white supremacists. Not all Jews are imperial just like not all Muslims are fanatical.

"Just because Im criticizing Israel does not mean Im an anti-semite. Stop pulling the anti-semite card!"

It is correct that criticizing Israel does not make one an anti-semite. What a coincidence though that around 30% of these Israel critics also happen to be Holocaust-Deniers and proponents of the "Jewish Bankers Conspiracy"

Once again lumping all Jews together. Are you racist? The fact is just like there are imperial Jews there are imperial Christian and also Muslims. It just so happens the Jews control the banking industry, the entertainment, and the media. Because I criticize Saudi Arabia doesnt mean I am anti Muslim. It means I cant stand their policies which feeds the hatred you speak of.

6 Million may or may not have died. Who cares if it was 2 Million more or less? The people who talk like this usually begin soft with the "6 Million question" and then gradually descend to the level of hate-rants. You can observe this all over ATS. I recall an example of one poster asking the question in an air of sincerity ("Im no anti-semite, just asking questions") and then suddenly straying way off-topic into "Jews make snuff films" and similar nonsense.

Frankly I dont care how many Jews died I care about all 62 million Jews and non Jews who were killed. Keep in mind 56 million of the peeps who died were non Jews in fact mostly of the Christian/Catholic faith. So who was really the ones who were slaughtered?

So since when is being a being successful at something proof of an evil plot? Its with statements like these that we touch the gist of jew-hatred: ENVY. Maybe this is why so many loosers embrace this specific brand of hatred. "Poor me. I need a scapegoat for my miserable life. Who could it be? It must be the Jews".

Nothing wrong with being successful in fact let me flip this why do the Jews give other Jews preferential treatment almost gang like or mob like? Isnt that racism? Yes this does happen in fact there are Hollywood stars who have even converted to Judaism so they could get better roles. Just like this whole Madoff ordeal when the Jews went on TV and said "I cant believe a Jew would do this to another Jew" as if to say if it was done to a non Jew it would be ok. Jews wont take bone marrow transplants from Non Jews and crap like that.

While there is some validity to this claim its surely no coincidence that they are hated the most by other groups who claim to be "chosen/ special". I dont believe any specific group or race is "chosen". And you wont hear such claims from most modern-day Israelis or American-Jews either.

As I pointed out above and in this thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Jews wont even accept bone marrow from Jews. Jews do feel they are superior to other races and religions. If they didnt then this wouldnt even be talked about would it? You will not hear people say it out loud but it doesnt mean it isnt said behind closed doors.

I leave this to you in final. If there is no grand Jewish conspiracy as far as America is concerned they why do we support them the way we do. I mean lets face it we give billions of dollars a year in both weapons and in money and for what? There really is no strategic value for America in being Israels ally now is there? In fact they are more of a problem than they are worth and before you flame me I feel the same way about Saudi Arabia. The difference is the influence that Israel has over the US in which Saudi does not have. They have us by the nuts when it comes to oil and thats it. Israel has dual citizens in our government, they control the media, the banking industry, and the entertainment industry. As I stated if we washed our hands of Israel and pulled our troops out of the region Im willing to bet anyone we would have no more issues with the fanatical Muslims and it would save the US taxpayer hundreds of billions a year in war costs and welfare we give to Israel.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is an excellent topic, Skyfoating. I have long suspected that the Protocols for the Learned Elders of Zion was some type of disinformation or as you termed it, "black propaganda".

I also suspect that many of the popular conspiracy theories are much the same. Take the 911 truth movement for example. While I will be the first to admit that the "official story" does not exactly add up, I also suspect that the conspiracy theories and the "truth movement" which emerged as a result are the product of the same people who orchestrated the attacks to begin with. To hell with "problem, reaction, solution". "Divide and conquer" was the name of the game there.

Anyway, it appears to be similar to the whole "Zionist conspiracy" thing. Those who buy into the theory seem to stir up more division, strife, and hatred than any jews I have ever met. That little fact in itself is very telling.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Many ZOG-Theorists actually think Im a paid disinfo-agent or that Im out to white-wash a conspiracy. Thats what got me questioning their sanity in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems I recall a post a while back discussing your association with Freemasonry? That's a zionist institution, merely speculating, but perhaps that's where folks are making that association.
Zionism has nothing to do with a homeland for the jewish people, it's the talmudic institution of one world government under their 'god-given' rule, the temple freemasons are 'building' is an allegory to that process of usuary. Zion is a sinister concept, not a phsical place. Every wink and nod you exchange with your masonic brethern helps to complete the third temple. Judaism is religon, zionism is the subversion of that religon, using it to further their own agendas.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

they only got a little piece of desert land which does not even have oil as a resource, right?

Yes, but they (Israel) do effect U.S foreign policy. No doubt, the war in Iraq is one for oil, so if you can't wage war yourself, then have your ally wage it for-you. It's certainly much easier that way. Perhaps The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a piece of disinformation, but it has some truth to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

they only got a little piece of desert land which does not even have oil as a resource, right?

That little piece of land has been growing in the last 40 yrs at the expense of the Palistines. That piece of sand was given by the UN to whom Israel has turned their noses at many times since

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Excellant post Skyfloating.A zionist as far as i know is someone who believes in the state of Israel.There can be left wing zionists or right wing zionists,but still zionists none the less.The anti-zionists are indeed people who simply hate jews regardless if they support Israel or not.
The protocols of zion are exactly as you describe it.A forgery used throughout history to manipulate hatred towards those of jewish faith.Let me repeat that.A FORGERY USED TO MANIPULATE THE MASSES TO HATE JEWS.History has shown this time and again over and over.History has also shown that the dumb-ass masses that believe such theories are also easily controlled by blaming (insert any group name here) ,for any countries political or economic problems.
Sure its true that most Jewish people will lookout for one another.If white people were persecuted for 5700 years wouldnt you?I know i would.Israel like other democracies has people who have different visions on which path their country should take.Thats why we have elections.But once again history has taught us that extremist views ,be it racial,political,religious,or ideological,isnt good for any country or the world.This is why the U.S. Constitution is setup the way it is.This is why most european countries are governed by coalitions now as is Israel herself.
Demonization is one of the first steps towards hatred and suffering.During world war II both Japan and germany were 'demonized' to a certain degree,but nothing like what the Nazis did to demonize Judaism in 12 years.Wartime propaganda by the Allies never advocated genocide of all Japanese,or German peoples to the last man,woman and child.
Ive been to Israel.Ive met her people.Im friends with those of jewish,hindu,muslim,christian, and yes pagan faiths.This is the beauty of North America.This is why so many aspire to come here.Because there are those in their home countries who dont want to live in peace with others.Others who value indoctrination to solidify their power but not actually govern.Taking the reigns of power can be relatively easy.Governing is a whole new ballgame and much more difficult.This is why the best,brightest and those who can work well with others without prejudice, are best to govern.Sure mistakes happen as we are all human.But advocating genocide isnt a "mistake".Its a plan.
The recent war between Hamas and Israel proves how powerful propaganda can be.Many who verbally attacked me didnt argue.They advocated genocide against jews and Israel.Israel has the right to defend herself against any self declared enemy of her, and will always have that right.I will never support those who advocate genocide against Israel.
Sorry for the wall of text,but ill gladly post it again so that people learn and continue to LEARN and not repeat mistakes of humanities past.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Furthermore,yes intelligence agencies are global now as they have to be.The Mossad always has to be on top of their game and stay one step ahead of Israels enemies.So what?Terrorism and global jihad as advocated by radical Muslim followers of the taliban,Al-quaida and Wahhabism have forced western democracies to use all availible tools at our disposal to counter their threats,without plunging the world into another global war.Special forces and covert operations are part of that arsenal.
There is simply some intelligence the masses should not and will not know.And thats a philosophy i do agree with.Let me bring up this example.The Bush Doctrine.Now correct me if im wrong but the gist of it is that if US intel forces have information of an imminent attack on the United States this doctrine enables US forces to respond.Why not?What if this doctrine was in play in october 1941?Would Pearl Harbour have happened?What if US forces caught that Japanese Task force before it got to Pearl?Of course this raises a host of other questions but history didnt pan out on what if now did it?
If i overhear someone talking about planting a bomb somewhere,your darn right ill be informing local authorities of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I totally agree with OP. Bernanke isn't a zionist who told Congress to f-off when asked where the money is going. Obama isn't a zionist who pledged absolute support to Israel while f-ing up the oath to the Constitution. And did he ever pledge absolute support to the American people? Hmmmm...

Bush isn't a zionist either, who fabricated lies to deceive the American people into another war with Iraq, which was admitted to be for Israel. Yeah, that didn't happen either, because America is reaping the windfall profits from this war and the Afghanistan war, because, you know, the technology-hating taliban sure do hate our freedom.

AIPAC doesn't exist either. In fact, the defense authorization act, military commissions act, and the patriot act, they all don't exist. Immanuel Rahm, who wants to expand the gun-ban, he doesn't exist either nor does his dual-citizenship. Oh yeah, all these dual-citizenship Israeli-Americans, they don't exist. LIEberman doesn't exist either.

Zionism doesn't exist. America is land of the free. God bless us, 4eva!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by radio_for_peace

What are you saying?

Try using your own words , it might help you to make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join