It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This reminds me of the "God" argument.... You can say God did this, or did that, or fortells our future or some blah blah blah crap...

Terrorism is basically anything that is not yourself, this is terrorism, that is terrorism, anything against our government or our idea is terrorism... and that's why "fighting the war on terror" is pretty much an endless battle. People need to wake up and quit using stupid ideas such as terrorism or "god's given right" for excuses...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Yeah, I was raised Catholic, and attended Catholic schools, but I was a good child (scared to be bad) and never got into trouble, so no finger whacking with the ruler for me. (But I saw plenty of other people getting it!)

And you are right, the economic terrorist attack going on right now is the immediate thing to worry about, but all is interconnected.

Which is why I follow the advice given in the Bible, not quoting exactly but basically saying check all things, and hold fast those things that can be confirmed. Fortunately right now I have the time to be able to do a lot of reading and checking.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I've been saying this for a while, eventually conservatives, libertarians, and general constitutionalists will be branded as terrorists, so the patriot act can be used against us, and we will be stripped of our rights.
Hey maybe now we'll get to see those FEMA camps!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
humhumhum.. im gettting so tired of this fear mongering sh$t!!

no seriously, though.
im beginning to think alex jones is part of the same guys trying to heat it all up.. i dunno just a theory.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Umm anything involving possible terrorist activities, domestic or foreign, would be funneled through DHS and the JTTF before being trickled down to state law enforcement. Especially if it was an "intelligence" briefing for LEO's. I smell hoax by someone who doesn't know the chain of command. Also from what I remembered, documents of that nature would have an SSI warning on them somewhere. Not a "for law enforcement use only" warning.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For anyone who didn't visit the link, I've taken some excerpts from them. Here they are. Items underlined are my own comments.

"Political Paraphernalia: Militia members most commonly associate with 3rd party political groups. It is not uncommon for militia members to display Constitutional Party, Campaign for Liberty, or Libertarian material. These members are usually supporters of former Presidential Candidate: Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr.

Anti-Government Propaganda: Militia members commonly display picture [sic], cartoons, bumper stickers [sic] that contain anti-government rhetoric. Most of this material will depict the FRS, IRS, FBI, ATF, CIA, UN, Law Enforcement, and "The New World Order" in a derogatory manor. Additionally, Racial [sic], anti-immigration, and anti-abortion, [sic] material may be displayed by militia members."

"Many constitutionalists within the movement have claimed that President Elect Obama does not meet the residency requirements to hold the office [sic] of President, and therefore his election is unconstitutional." Wow. It's now officially unthinkable in Missouri to hold someone up to Constitutional standards, or request that they prove they are qualified

"They argue that the government has gotten away from the intent of the Constitution and is thus not valid."

"These groups are strong states rights [sic] advocates, but see the County Sheriff as the highest position of authority". (Here's a hint.... so does the Supreme Court!)

"These groups communicate through forums, yahoo [sic] groups, blogs, and social networking sites. Websites and online talk shows have been established to push rhetoric, usually a skewed version of current events."

"Recruitment: Militias are recruiting members and supporters through the following means: gun shows, online forums, websites, social networking sites, and informal social networks. Additionally, militia recruitment may be done at events or meetings held by organizations that share ideologies with the militia."

"Comments on previous MIAC strategic alerts or ideas for research on future strategic products should be made to [email protected]"

Think about how many of us this would cover. Supported a 3rd party candidate? Your suspicious! Think the Federal Government has overstepped it's Constitutional restraints? You're suspicious! Make fun of the FBI/CIA/IRS/ATF in a bumper sticker? You're suspicious!

One other thing... did these idiots REALLY believe that putting out something like this wouldn't put them on the radar of all those groups?

I would suggest you e-mail your comments to the author of this article. Be cordial, but let him know what kind of bovine fecal matter it is.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
That's how they intend to get Rid of Ron Paul and others,y'all they are gonna paint them as supporters of domestic "terrorists" both libertarian and other movements will be targeted also add the fact that the feds are beginning to crack down on the sates who have passed resolutions about secession and you have all the excuse they need to come after anyone who just refuses to go along with the program.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
One of the first arguments people make against drug users are that they support terrorists with their drug use. If I had a nickel for every time....I'd be a rich man.

So anything that someone doesn't understand or just fears can be exploited by politicians and transmuted into terrorism via this modern day alchemy. None of these arguments are how science proceeds, science does decades and so on of tests and studies, only Inquisitions ban things they don't like, like witchcraft and todays boogyman "DRUGS". So yeah if you are against the Inquisition you will be burned at the terrorism watchlist stake.

These are emotionally plagued people that are inflicting their illness on everyone that doesn't agree with their CONSPIRACY THEORIES about the origins of where drugs come from, as if people such as THOMAS JEFFERSON never made their own OPIUM POPPIES in their garden right here in the state of Virgina, not in Afghanistan or MExico or some other far off place. It just stands as a fact that a great MYTH has been promulgated about DRUGS and terrorism being the supporting motive behind drugs.

Whatever the thinker thinks the prover PROVES. Forget reason, science enlightenment. Forget rationality, the media functions on having disabled malfunctioning human robots trained to FEAR DRUGS and the GUNS or Terrorists that just jump out of a dark alley and say BOO!

So they use emotional appeals to kick people into favoring protection and communism, claiming you cant own a machine gun or bombs since that might conflict with their ability to THREATEN you with injury if you do not beleive in their beliefs that keep the INQUISITION going.

Those that use fear to control the public are the most terroristic of all that exist on this planet, they use it to scare people into thinking they can't care for themselves or protect themselves from the scary terrorists that run around in the public LIBERTARIAN party, or those that advocate equal RIGHTS FOR GUN AND BOMB OWNERSHIP.....EQUAL RIGHTS FOR MACHINE GUN OWNERS is not a crime, people should have a right to protect themselves from those that can threaten them with like weapons, whether they are criminals outside of government or in it. Maybe a right to be free has more to do with being in a militia or right or left wing? Maybe freedom sits above all top secrets? MAybe freedom and liberty would be worth dying for? So many already have died for OUR freedom, why are the politicians so disrespectful of freedom and those that died so some schumck could go into a church and mow a congregation down? Afterall the left so often complains about the POPULATION BOMB and GLOBAL WARMING, shouldn't they be happy people are being taken out so the PLANET CAN BREATH?

Call me cynical, but that lady with the eight children has every right to make as many kids as she wants.....if she doesn't then these GOVERNMENT JAILS we call SCHOOLS clearly are IRRESPONSIBLE fro thinking they can educate in classrooms LARGER THAN EIGHT KIDS? I MEAN how could they ever handle more than EIGHT kids in one classroom at a time, MAYBE CPS SHOULD TAKE THESE KIDS OUT OF THESE SCHOOLS AND STICK THEM IN HOSPITALS where they can get the MEDICINE they need, since these PUBLIC SCHOOLS/PRISIONS are horrible parents for having attempted to teach more than 8 children PER CLASSROOM.

Tout commence en mystique et tout finit en politique.
(Everything begins in mysticism and ends in politics) -- Charles Peguy

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm sure there's nothing to worry about ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/444c059360cc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So now the government aren't certain as to who is good and who is bad. Their intelligence gathering and law enforcements agencies are having the confusion passed down the line.

The potential loyal opposition, to borrow a Parliamentarian phrase, are in disarray as to what the government and it's agencies are really up to.

In the end, more confusion and internal conflict on all sides.

This leaves those in power to further extend their control, because their isn't even a clear division anywhere of good guys/bad guys, wrong or right.
If you're holding up one aspect of the Constitution, and it's interpreted as opposing your government, where do you stand?

The government at least tries to provide credible sounding intelligence and an apparently reliable source for it's disinformation, as 90% of the people want some kind of answer. Alex Jones and his ilk, reaching at best 10% of the population, probably much less, only has to be right on the money occasionally with solid evidence - the rest composed of rumour, guesswork or imaginative bunk that fit's into the persecution scenario. Track records show half of what everybody says turn out to be true. But at announcement no one knows what half the new info fits into. Alex Jones doesn't get voted out of any office or lose advertising dollars as long as some things he says have merit.

Sound conflicting and confusing all This?

Well then then the system is working just fine, folks.

As with the 9/11 movement, JFK assassination, and whistleblowers on the banks and Wall Street scamming, so much BS floating around, with questionable citations, no one can separate fact from fiction after a while.

In the end people reading what any side has to say just shrugs their shoulders.

About the point I'm at right now.

Mike F

[edit on 12-3-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

HAHA....love that photo....could that be Bill GAtes Borg army? Thanks, seeing his smiling face next to that photo made me laugh, have a good one.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i just called the number on the bottom of the report. at 2am central time they answered the phone. they tried very hard to get my name and number,but i refused.
the man on the other end of the phone answered it"mo. information center",and when asked about the report,he said he "would not comment on that." i asked if it was written by them,same reply. he kept asking over and over for my name and phone number,saying he would have someone call me in the morning.
needless to say,i did not respond.
for the first time, i feel truly afraid. i think i just got on the list.

if you dont believe me,try it yourself.
god help us.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
*Warning: this quoted post contains information that was recently proven to be false (see below):

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
It is sad that Alex Jones would have moved on to outright hoaxing info.

I mean, I know he is a rampant fear-mongerer, but now he is just making stuff up to keep people in a state of panic?

Doesn't surprise me, but it is sad.

Having contacted the MIAC via telephone, and obtaining corroboration for the story posted on Infowars, I will inform you that a retraction should be in order - one made by you.

I expect your apology and retraction, after you have contacted the MIAC:

OFFICE HOURS
If you need to speak with a representative of the MIAC please call: (866) 362-6422

E-Mail: [email protected]

*It is against the T&C's to knowingly post false information. Since you did not even bother to check with the MIAC to check the validity of your declarations before you made them, this rule may apply to you.

However, your convenient placement of a question mark may have afforded you a loophole - this time ;-)

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i thinck those documents are real. if not AJ wil be burned at the stakes for liableous materials...but i dont think that will happen. if you really want to discover the authenticity of these documents you need to call where they supposedly originated toll free at : 886-0362-6422

you beat me to the puch

[edit on 12-3-2009 by invisibleman11]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Look at this link www.moruralwater.org...

the link above is a MIAC document, the format is exactly the same as the documents AJ posted.... i think this link adds to the credibility of the documents on infowars

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
You know what is really ironic concerning the MIAC report, which I believe is real?
The person who wrote it is:
Brandon Middleton

The criminal analysis unit is located on Militia Drive!

2302 Militia Drive, Jefferson City,MO65101

The article doesn't call Ron Paul or Libertarians terrorists. They just say that it is an indicator of things look for, when trying to identify POSSIBLE militia members.

As I said, Alex Jones is regarded by many, to be a government disinformation agent.

As many also believe, the government may be trying to foment riots and civil disobedience, in order to crack down hard on Americans.

Unfortunately, you may be right. I'm not at all convinced that's a fight they really want to pick, though.

Based on things I've seen before - years ago (late 90's), nothing recent - I believe the documents in question are probably genuine. I used to read a LE circular newspaper, and I recall specifically a special article therein that had as it's main piece a map of the US with several hundred terrorist cells marked out on it. I wondered to myself "well, if they know where they are, why no arrests?" then, when I got into the meat of the matter, I found they were defining as "terrorist" pretty much the same people as defined in this document. It sort of shook me up.

Not definitive proof, but a strong indicator, at least to me. The problem here is the AJ sensationalization of a story already bad enough. And keep in mind the intended indoctrinization of LE officers with the "you are the enemy" line.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

As I said, Alex Jones is regarded by many, to be a government disinformation agent.

Indeed.

Strangely, evidence that would substantiate such confabulations has been predictably absent.

The information which you believe truly substantiates the claim that AJ is a 'government disinformation agent ' has not been forthcoming, and even now, is conspicuously absent from those posts which posit the idea.

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

you got that right... i had the hair on the back of my neck stand up when i was on the phone with them.
i don't think AJ was disinfoing anything.
if anybody wants to call and feel what i did on the phone ,go ahead...call.
i called the 573 751 6422 number,and like i said,they answered at 2am

CALL...SEE HOW THEY ACT.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
America is not dying by the hand of it's own government.

America is dying by the hand of it's own people,the citizenry....

Because they don't participate in their own issues,they outsource anything that requires too much thought or effort to someone else.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This site is ATS, and hence, not all the sources will be to every ones liking, but still a very news worthy article to believe or not to believe.

There is enough evidence in this article to substantiate further inquiry and discernment as another puzzle piece that may fit the matrix at hand.

Sometimes I think people only want main stream media validity, which will make this site worthless and not needed, if that was the case.

I don't agree with all that A.J. says, and I don't know how much of what he says is true or not. But I do believe he speaks a lot of truth, even though dramatized and maybe exaggerated at times.

A.J.talks about this document here, and you can see him flip through the pages.
www.youtube.com...

A.J. is reaffirming the validity of this document, and you can see that the pictures are not off the page, as in the scans.

I don't know if the validity of this document is true of not, but try not to neglect it because its A.J. speaking about it.

He does speak a lot of truth!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DarksDeception]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join