It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by David9176

I think you may be right. The document looks bogus. The graphics dont even fit on the pages. The fact that they mention Igor Panarin and a picture of the US divided in 6 parts kind of sealed it for me as BS. I see no reason that nonsense would be in a police document.

I think they were using that as an example of things that militia's may be concerned about and using to gather membership.

As far as the document goes, I've seen many professionally printed documents that don't look as good as that one. (I worked for a printing company for 13 years, not that OUR documents didn't look good, lol)

But, yeah, I can see a law enforcement agency putting out a document like that.

After all, after the Democratic National Convention, Denver police got into trouble for having a shirt printed that said "We get up early to beat the crowds" which was supposedly just a joke.

Denver police "Beat the Crowds" t-shirt

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Joke or not anyone caught wearing that shirt as a member of law enforcement should have been thrown under the jail for treason.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

It doesn't really change anything...Left-wing groups from the 60s such as the Weathermen were domestic terrorists. The thing is that's just not really relevant today for the FBI.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You know what is really ironic concerning the MIAC report, which I believe is real?
The person who wrote it is:
Brandon Middleton

The criminal analysis unit is located on Militia Drive!

2302 Militia Drive, Jefferson City,MO65101

The article doesn't call Ron Paul or Libertarians terrorists. They just say that it is an indicator of things look for, when trying to identify POSSIBLE militia members.

As I said, Alex Jones is regarded by many, to be a government disinformation agent.

As many also believe, the government may be trying to foment riots and civil disobedience, in order to crack down hard on Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Prof....when i looked at that list of possible disinfo sites..

How can anyone in their right mind make sense of all this crap? You got one guy saying this....then another site saying it's bull. Is there another site claiming the disinfo site is a fake?

Does it ever end?

How in the hell do people keep their sanity looking at this crap.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

Yeah, Ayres only got off on a technicality, otherwise, he would have been spending life in prison, not hosting "coming out for the presidency" parties for Obama.

The law enforcement people better be looking a little closer to home, both Obama and Hillary Clinton (and Bill) loved Saul Alinsky, who wrote "Rules for Radicals" which was dedicated to Lucifer. Michelle Obama quoted from the book when she and Obama were on the campaign trail......

Rules for Radicals opens with a quote about Lucifer, written by Saul Alinsky:
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."

Kinda makes you wonder why, "Radical loving and quoting people" aren't on those lists of potential terrorists, huh?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

How can anyone in their right mind make sense of all this crap? You got one guy saying this....then another site saying it's bull

David, that IS the purpose of disinformation agents. Muddy the waters so badly that you don't know what to believe. Remember, disinformation agents don't just use lies, they pepper their information with enough truth to make what they are saying seem credible. The point is that they tell just enough truths to gain credibility. Personally, I don't take anything that Jones says seriously, because you just don't know where the disinformation is.
Disinformation agents became very numerous in the 1950's, when UFO reports started coming in with great frequency. The government soon realized that this was an effective means of keeping the public from knowing what was really going on.
Also, understand, that today, the MSM, freely feeds into the disinformation agents' material, because such material increases RATINGS, and that is all that counts with the media. Truth has become a casualty of this.

link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

That's what i'm wondering. The documents could have easily been fabricated. There needs to be more info on this or a secondary source backing it up.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by David9176]

There is another thread that proves this and my links in that thread are here below. This was published in 2001

Link One PDF

Link Two JPG

Link to other thread on other publication from FBI

They have been saying this in public for over 8 years, why would it be fabricated now?

[edit on 3/11/2009 by theindependentjournal]

link   
reply to post by sezsue

What?!!
When and where did Michelle Obama quote that text?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Prof....

How in the hell do people keep their sanity looking at this crap.

Some don't.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Yeah I read that in college-but he died in '72.

I do see the point you're making but theres really not any threatning far-left wing groups out there these days. It kind of died in the early 70s. Perhaps environmental groups? Those against animal testing?
It would be a waste of paper for the FBI to print out brochures about them.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by sezsue

What?!!
When and where did Michelle Obama quote that text?

NO, I didn't say she quoted that exact quote, I said she quoted from that book.

here

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
reply to post by sezsue

Yeah I read that in college-but he died in '72.

I do see the point you're making but theres really not any threatning far-left wing groups out there these days. It kind of died in the early 70s. Perhaps environmental groups? Those against animal testing?
It would be a waste of paper for the FBI to print out brochures about them.

I was saying, based on who they followed and still admire, some of our most powerful government officials SHOULD be on FBI watch lists.

And I don't know if you know this, but environmental groups, animal protection groups, and war protesters ARE on watch lists!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

And I don't know if you know this, but environmental groups, animal protection groups, and war protesters ARE on watch lists!!!

Well, when they do things like this:
www.wfaa.com...

Radical environmental group linked to arson fires

WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Fires gutted three multimillion-dollar model homes in a Seattle suburb on Monday, and authorities found a sign purportedly left by eco-terrorists that mocks claims that the homes were environmentally friendly.

"Built Green? Nope black!" said the spray-painted sign that bore the initials of the radical environmental group Earth Liberation Front.

Crews removed explosive devices found in the homes, said Fire Chief Rick Eastman of Snohomish County District 7. The FBI was investigating the fires as a potential domestic terrorism act, said FBI spokesman Rich Kolko in Washington, D.C.

wouldn't you put them on a watch list?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why wouldn't you think these people would be on the watch list?

Here in Maryland they used to put activists on the terrorist watchlist. I wouldn't be surprised if I was put on a watchlist since I believe in freedom.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That link to Michelle Obama quoting that author is shaky.

Even if she was quoting the author, she doesn't agree with him.
He emplores people to fight for the world as it is now, not how anyone may think it should be.
She argues the opposite.

And that is granting the idea she has ever even read the book.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Definitely! That is a case where it would be justified.

But when they do things like putting two retired nuns on a watch list, and on the no fly list, because they were anti war activists, THAT is what is scary, because that potentially means just posting on THIS site, and discussing THESE things could also put one on a list.

After all, the document this thread is discussing makes it seem like anyone who might be interested in any of the things mentioned, could be a potential terrorist, or at least someone to watch.

I fall into several of the mentioned categories myself!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

But when they do things like putting two retired nuns on a watch list, and on the no fly list, because they were anti war activists, THAT is what is scary, because that potentially means just posting on THIS site, and discussing THESE things could also put one on a list. After all, the document this thread is discussing makes it seem like anyone who might be interested in any of the things mentioned, could be a potential terrorist, or at least someone to watch. I fall into several of the mentioned categories myself!!!

I know at least one member of my family that would applaud putting nuns on the terrorist list. He was whipped more times that you could count, for what seemed like no reason at all. If you ever had a nun for a teacher, you'ld understand.

Seriously, though, as to the OP, the criminal analyst merely says that people that support Ron Paul (I do), or are Libertatians or support the Constitution Party are ripe for being recruited into Militia groups. I think that is a bit of a stretch on the analyst's part.
You have to realize that these Analyst reports are common at all levels of government. It is one person's opinion. You can find an analyst report that supports just about anything you want, including vegetarians being terrorists. These people have nothing better to do, than dream up POSSIBLE causes of terrorism, or future threats.

The REAL STORY here on this thread is that Alex Jones, government disinformation agent, strikes again, getting people riled up, with lies and half-truths.

There is enough to REALLY worry about with the financial crisis. Don't fret over twisted half-truths by the disinformation agents. It just clouds the real view.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well there's one way to prove whether the document is authentic or not and I, The Weaving Spider, am attempting to do this, by e-mailing the Brandon Middleton character and asking him whether the document is real, I gave no links to images or webpages, just he title and wen the document claims to be dated. I will post the return email A.S.A.P., btw, balls, I have them lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

www.infowars.com

Alex Jones has received a secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movement” and dated February 20, 2009. A footer on the document indicates it is “unclassified” but “law enforcement sensitive,” in other words not for public consumption. A copy of the report was sent to Jones by an anonymous Missouri police officer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

WOW Dont even bother reading the article, go straight to the scans of the actual document. OMFG!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join