It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
On his show, AJ just stated that this document has been confirmed with 2 officers from the Missouri State Police and an article naming names is forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
reply to post by Alferd Packer

Yes, can we just deny ignorance for a moment here:

1. The actual documents (not the article) do not mention a single name, such as the article says it "specifically" does. No Ron Paul. No names whatsoever. Why does AJ say this? Its not like theres a page supposed to be missing...Hes not even just making a connection thats not there. He is blatantly lying.

Really? Why don't you try to actually "READ" the pages of it.
First Paragraph. Third line. I see all the names listed..........
What is it with you people. your "Denying Ignorance" is making you
Ignorant!

You can't just Deny everything. That in itself is ignorant.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

You can check it on Homeland Securtiy website..........its there

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
My bad-
However I read the article and the accompanied materials about four times, made a post last night saying I couldn't see it, and was told by other members they couldn't see it either.
Thank you for finally clarifying the matter for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

As I said, Alex Jones is regarded by many, to be a government disinformation agent.

Indeed.

Strangely, evidence that would substantiate such confabulations has been predictably absent.

The information which you believe truly substantiates the claim that AJ is a 'government disinformation agent ' has not been forthcoming, and even now, is conspicuously absent from those posts which posit the idea.

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

The information which many believe truly substantiates the claim that AJ is a 'government disinformation agent ' has been forthcoming, and even now, is conspicuously present in those posts which posit the idea that he is a Zionist/Vatican deflector.

The evidence lies in the fact that he refuses to challenge the hard evidence in our day to day lives that the U.S. and U.K. are Zionist occupied governments and that the Vatican is tied in with a NWO agenda.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Thanks . I believe what AJ s saying and all just hate to see that the NWO guys are so close to having this work

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

You can't just Deny everything. That in itself is ignorant.

Actually I deny very little.
But the one that that bothers me the most is when a document or video is labeled as some sort of "smoking gun" when it is clearly not.

It is important we Deny Ignorance by questioning all we can, but likewise, the truth cannot be found if we consider every article (particularly those by Alex Jones) to be fact.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

No Problem. I believe it is up to each and everyone of us here, that cares about our Country, our Constitution, that wants Freedom and the ability to help ourselves, and help our neighbours in any form We choose, to inform those that know not.

To inform those that know not of what our country has been a subject of for the last 96 years.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by j2000]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here is the number for Capt Hull, Missouri State Police, if you want to confirm this report

573-526-6115

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Here is the number for Capt Hull, Missouri State Police, if you want to confirm this report

573-526-6115

are you listening to AJ Show too?

they just gave the number and name on air

[edit on 3/12/2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Basically, ANYBODY who is the against the crazed NWO and Establishment is a Terrorist.

They will now use patriot acts and such to brand their own as terrorists and do what they want with them.

Most people sat idly by watching the USA use such policies to rape, murder and destroy the world (the 'brown' people).

Now it is being used against their own people. So do they deserve it for their ignorance in the past? no. What can be done about it? Not much - protests, policitical actions etc. are now seen as terrorist actions so they are not really possible to do peacefully and safely.

Is there are way forward?

Mass awareness of the problems of today won't make a shred of difference until they put it into -action-. What actions are legally possible? Nothing. What would writing letters to your local political representative or demonstrations acheive? Nothing. They just ignore you. They have in the past (ref: demos against Iraq war etc).

So what is the way forward? The only way forward when people don't listen to what you say? In the playground, if there is a bully and you plead and reason with him and appeal to the teachers to stop the bully and nothing happens what do you? You can either accept the bullying (which we have done so far and the bully\NWO is enjoying what he has been doing so far).

Alternativey, people beat the living crap out of the bully and FORCE him to stop.

Works every time.

Also kind of worked in the French Revolution too.

P.S.
Let me first say AJ is a great guy and all previous posts are BLATANT lies. Do research and find out yourself for each of the accusations made.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Djinnibaba]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Who or What Alex Jones is remains to be proven...if ever.
Facts are facts...we all know that the Goverment is on our side right?
They are not keeping track of us, what we do, what we buy right?

There are no problems a few more slaves cant solve! All they need is a little more money for the next move to a Global New Deal. No worries...

Do we really think that the Founding Fathers would have any of what is going on?

By the way...anyone wondering what is in store for us and agencyies such as HS and FEMA check this out...

Homeland Security Has Plans for Border Control

Dirty Harry the Second...Feeling Lucky? Go Ahead...Make My Day

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Djinnibaba

Well here is one thing that is being started. The votestrike.com deal is coming down this next week. I don't know how many are doing it. But these are the same people that have the big protests all around the world.
They are going after the Fed. and using the Stimulus packages to bring people in.

I will support them, but will not count on them for anything. They can wave a banner until they get arrested all they want, but it will in the end change nothing.
However, if it gets more people to wake up and pay attention, then they have done a good job.

I told them to go ahead and send me a few flyers. I thought maybe 25 or 50 and then go from there. The box just showed up. 10,000 flyers.
No cost.
Small but effective enough to maybe get some people to look.
I will support by handing out as many as I can have time for.

Anyways, a concentrated effort of many factions all trying to do differents parts of the bigger problem is the only thing that will work.

If they can be pulled together, then true power can be shown. A True effort can be brought forth.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by bluemooone2

You can check it on Homeland Securtiy website..........its there

Where!?!?

I did find this article which I think is pretty interesting taken in context:

DHS Article

Secretary Napolitano will travel to Missouri on Wednesday, March 11 to address the third annual National Fusion Center Conference in Kansas City. She will also get a tour of the Missouri Emergency Operations and Fusion centers and will hold a media availability with Governor Jay Nixon.

Also, has anyone called the "MIAC" and asked if this was real? It seems someone has, but what was the result?

[edit on 3/12/2009 by ledbedder20]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ledbedder20

State and Local Fusion Centers

As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country. The Department has deployed 31 officers as of December 2008 and plans to have 70 professionals deployed by the end of 2009. The Department has provided more than $254 million from FY 2004-2007 to state and local governments to support the centers.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Djinnibaba

Well here is one thing that is being started. The votestrike.com deal is coming down this next week. I don't know how many are doing it. But these are the same people that have the big protests all around the world.
They are going after the Fed. and using the Stimulus packages to bring people in.

I will support them, but will not count on them for anything. They can wave a banner until they get arrested all they want, but it will in the end change nothing.
However, if it gets more people to wake up and pay attention, then they have done a good job.

I told them to go ahead and send me a few flyers. I thought maybe 25 or 50 and then go from there. The box just showed up. 10,000 flyers.
No cost.
Small but effective enough to maybe get some people to look.
I will support by handing out as many as I can have time for.

Anyways, a concentrated effort of many factions all trying to do differents parts of the bigger problem is the only thing that will work.

If they can be pulled together, then true power can be shown. A True effort can be brought forth.

Yes, friend.

I don't know much about the organisation you mention but making people more aware would mean that the opposition team will become extremely small - NWO leaders and it's brainwashed minions.

Now the NWO realise the awakening so what will they do to address the numbers problem?

They will FORCE people to follow their agenda.

How?

They will put people into such a difficult position their only way out would be to serve the NWO cause?

How can this be done?

Human-Bird flu, harm the people, make their lives unbearable, offer the people a "way out" like bread and water by getting them to serve in thei NWO system.

See, that's easy.

Getting people aware is vital but it is not the end-solution.

The end-solution needs to be brought about BEFORE the NWO unleash their plan to FORCE people to follow.

What is that END-SOLUTION for the people by the people?

Beat the bully while you dominate with your numbers.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If being a patriot and a freedom fighter are considered terrorist acts. Then by all means count me in. If opposing views on matters of state is a terrorist act then lock me up in gitmo. If being opposed to tyranny and the status quo is terrorism than that I am guilty.

Silence me and I become the loud voice for the voiceless. Imprison me and I become a cause for freedom. Kill me and I become a martyr for justice.

I will proudly bear being labeled a terrorist if terrorism now means fighting for the values that our founding fathers fought and died for. I will proudly take the name terrorist if it now means those that oppose oppression and dictatorships. I will proudly claim yes I am a terrorist if it means fighting against tyranny and injustice. If terrorism means that I believe all men are created equal and are endowed by their creator certain inaliable rights then by all means yes I am a terrorist.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by invisibleman11

This is how they maintain power. If you go against them they use the mainstream media to brand you a terrorist, stage some terrorist activity and blame you. The sheeple eat it up without question. They simply turn the public against you and its over. Nobody can support a terrorist. If you are going to take on the government you have to be prepared to lose everything you have. It is a shame because the people should not fear the government. They are supposed to exist to serve us. Sadly that idea has died long ago.

This seams exactly like the scenario in V for Vendetta. I envy the masked man in every single way.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Truth Is the Enemy of the State

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels

Source : ThinkExist.com

Any questions ?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djinnibaba

Most people sat idly by watching the USA use such policies to rape, murder and destroy the world (the 'brown' people).

I agree with this, though skin color is not the issue. Eastern Europeans have been generally treated pretty poorly as well. Its the "white" third world. But in principle, you are right, stand by twiddling your thumbs while others are abused, and there will be no one to come to your aid when it is your turn.

en.wikipedia.org...

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up." -attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

Humans simply will not learn. They say they are for freedom, but what they really mean is "my freedom." They say they are for "law" but what they really mean are "laws that benefit me." Free speech? Only if I like what you are saying. Freedom of religion? Only for my religion. Democracy? Only if what I want wins the vote.

We are hypocrites. Little wonder we are being hung with a rope of our own making.

Now it is being used against their own people. So do they deserve it for their ignorance in the past? no.

I dont know about this. We live in some semblance of a democracy. Accept it or not, we put these people in power, we keep them in power, we are not victims here, we are accomplices. Is all of this in the past? Well, yes, it is. The truth is, the only thing we can ever discuss is the past in terms of fact. Even when we are discussing today, that portion that is finished can be discussed as fact, and that portion that remains cannot be. But not all of this is distant past. Its easy to say, "the past is the past," and "lets move on" but you do reap what you sow. You dont plant the crops? No harvest for you either. It doesnt matter if it was "in the past" that you were negligent, and "deserving" is an odd term. Do you "deserve" to harvest corn if you plant wheat? You get what you put in motion. We collectively, as a nation, put this in motion. We are harvesting the crops we planted, we tended, and in that sense, we absolutely "deserve" the harvest we get.

What can be done about it? Not much - protests, policitical actions etc. are now seen as terrorist actions so they are not really possible to do peacefully and safely.

We still have a pretense of Democracy. I voted Constitution party. Before "force" is even mentioned, why not try to use the system that remains in place. If everyone voted third party, instead of complaining endlessly about the two parties and then voting for one or the other year after year, we could turn this mess around.

The biggest problem as I see it is that people create these "monsters" who are doing all this to us. When the fact of the matter is, WE are the monsters. Our leaders are a reflection of us. We put them in place, we tolerate their behavior, we do nothing while they abuse others. And then when it is our turn, we act shocked. We need to man/woman up and take responsibility for the mess we are in. No one did this to us. There is no "evil genius" plotting against us. This is simple human nature, OUR nature, acting out its selfish and self centered course.

And if we want things to change, WE need to change. We need to be better people.

"No man is free unless all men are free." As long as we tolerate oppression and injustice in the world, it will exist. As long as it exists, it has the potential of hitting us as well. The truth of us, humans, is that we do not oppose oppression and injustice. The truth of us is that we are all for it when we are the oppressors, benefiting from the act. We only oppose it when it is our turn to wear the yoke.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join