It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If you look at the actual documents...words run into the pictures...pictures and graphs are off the edge of the pages.

Something isn't right about this. Seems to be amateurish.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Yeah I know I noticed that as well...like the "map" of the U.S and I think its the fourth page there is what appears to be an overprint on the top right hand side...
Again, the documet still kinds of seems benign to me in comparison to the actual article on infowars...would it really be fabricated?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I think you may be right. The document looks bogus. The graphics dont even fit on the pages. The fact that they mention Igor Panarin and a picture of the US divided in 6 parts kind of sealed it for me as BS. I see no reason that nonsense would be in a police document.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It is sad that Alex Jones would have moved on to outright hoaxing info.

I mean, I know he is a rampant fear-mongerer, but now he is just making stuff up to keep people in a state of panic?

Doesn't surprise me, but it is sad.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't watch alex jones...not once. I don't follow anything he says at all. But if this is bogus..as it seems to be..

Then he has no credibility in book.

I don't like reading stuff like this.

If it's false...then this is BLATANT fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Did any of you go to the linked FBI document in the article. The document is from Phoenix law enforcement, I believe. I had it at one point in time and was just looking for it so I could give a link. Some of the groups listed as possible terrorists:

Under Hate Groups they have
"Christian Identity"

Under Right Wing Extremists they have
"Defenders of Constitution against Federal Government and UN'

Under Single Issue Terrorists they have
"Animal Rights Groups"
"Urban riot agitators"
"Non aligned terrorists"
"Loners"

Front of brochure

back

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Now as far as the country being divided into sections, Homeland security and FEMA do that. I have not actually read the document yet I wanted to start with what the members had to say about beforehand, it does sound worthy of my time however...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

I mean, I know he is a rampant fear-mongerer, but now he is just making stuff up to keep people in a state of panic?

Doesn't surprise me, but it is sad.

I'm gonna have to agree with this statement^

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well, he HAS been busted fear-mongering before, no? I recall a thread about that, I'll look...,

William Cooper calls Alex Jones SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA

I think this may be the breaking point for me. This better be true (not that I want it to be) because this is an extreme situation. The combination of the Patriot Act and the Homegrown Terrorist Act, they could "disappear" anyone who they consider a radical "Constitutionalist."

Who would have ever thought it could be a crime to support and defend the Constitution?

If this is a hoax, I will be truly.... pissed; if it's not, I'll STILL be pissed!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yeah but the article is trying to link RP supporters and people with Liberty bumper stickers as terrorists.

It's trying to make a link to the regular guy and armed militias.

I say bogus.

If there are any experts that can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt please do so!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Yep, doomsday sites are on the list... So if you think there could be some form of major catastrophe in the future, your a terrorist...

Thing is what about all the doomsday hollywood productions? Does this make some of the most brilliant and artist people on the planet also terrorists? I personally can not wait for Doomsday 2012 and Nicholas Cage in Knowing, I guess I will have to take the chance and sneek in to see the movies although it will forever brand me as a domestic Terrorist...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by antar]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm with David.

I'm going to call bogus some of the errors on the scanned documents just can't happen with scanned documents.

I have no doubt that the letter head and footer are real but as far as the actually info I say fabricated.

The article is a blatant fear mongering, it has no correlation to what the document actually says.

My vote is

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Well, many believe that Alex Jones is a disinformation agent.

Here is a link of federal government disinformation sites, as listed by breakfornews.com

www.breakfornews.com...

Both infowars and prisonplanet are on the list.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Can someone point out to me in the actual documents (not article) where it even mentions Ron Paul?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

It is like the 3rd page from the end or somewhere around there it is right at the top of the page.

All it says is that the Militia groups supported the 3rd party candidates. It says nothing about them being terrorist.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

It doesn't.

It's all fake.

The article makes a link that isn't there.

It's all BS.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists

It says none of that.....
No names...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Now let's see if this AJ guy comes out and denounces this thing. I'll leave that up to you guys...i'm not watching his crap...especially after something as bad as this.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So what does this make, in retrospect, of the left leaners like Bill Ayers and his wife, who actually blew up buildings

Somehow, somewhere, I've made a turn in to the Twilight Zone.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is a half-truth emboldened with outright lies.
This is Alex Jones' MO, except for in this article he is embellishing HEAVILY on the information to the point that I would call it a hoax. This isn't him speculating, it is him outright lying for ratings.

I'm begining to think more and more that AJ is, in fact, a paid shill.

His job is to make us feel like the situation is hopeless and we need to take to the streets.
He is provoking us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join