It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
America is not dying by the hand of it's own government.

America is dying by the hand of it's own people,the citizenry....

Because they don't participate in their own issues.....

True.

Free-Speech Zones combined an increased public awareness with regards to escalating levels police brutality/inculpability has helped to diminish the amount of participation one would otherwise expect to witness.

The fact that the MIAC has us designated as 'potential terrorist' only acts to further decrease public participation 'in their own issues'.

*Or maybe you just didn't see them; the "Free-Speech" Zones are often located some distance away from the event being protested - so as to sequester them and reduce the levels of exposure/publicity that the demonstration would otherwise attract.

Being confined to a "Free-Speech"zone and in danger of assault from government agents is often an adequate discouragement for most people.
I would not bring my family to the "free-Speech" zone nor would I go to one myself.

Can you even remember what things were like before "Free-Speech" zones?

Millions would come out to march and protest... and without fear of assault.

Those people back then had rights and freedoms that we can no longer excerpt without fear of federally-sanctioned reprisal in one form or another.

Given these circumstances, it is easier to ignore what men like Alex Jones tell us - it is easier.

It easier because the alternative for any sane person is unthinkable, or rather, it is easier to just not think about it at all.

The Patriot Acts 1 & 2, PDD-51, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, the John Yoo Torture memos...

And what have we go to show for it, clearly the States aren't being respected (just look at the 31 states tabling 10th amendment affirmations) - so what would our flag look like if their respective stars were replaced with entities that actually seem to have some power?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cecd0a4e82cc.jpg[/atsimg]

*(I wish I ever tuned into that gosh-damned radio station, things were easier before I was forced to investigate these disgusting acts of treason for myself - as anyone would. I'm old and really could have done without knowing about those things.)

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Dunno if this is real or not, but here are my thoughts nonetheless..

I support looking out for the next Rudolph or McVeigh; but branding people with Ron Paul & anti-abortion bumper stickers "extremists"??

However - we must remember. It is no longer a "war on terror". It is a "war on EXTREMISM". The definition of which is not very clear, and that bothers me.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
How is it that on a text document, produced and printed then distributed, there is a common alignment error with text lables on pictures and subtitles. Such as the group picture that has a misaligned picture, misformated and then the text lable for that same picture, overlapping the text on the next page. And this was supposed to be put out from official sources? I like Mr Jones message and what he is trying to do, BUT... he is a little too extreme at times and riskd making himself uncredible at times. I would have to say that because of these errors, either his source is false or the documents were produced by Mr Jones' firm

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
now im scared to post here
because I think there will be change with Obama
but not the right kind

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by organism315

I DARE them to TRY to make my "beliefs" illegal!

THEY, already have.

Next...

peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's the 90's and Reno's "homegrown terror" snipe hunt all over again.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
what else should we expect? there is a video of a FEMA guy giving a class in which he says the Founding Fathers, George Washington, etc, were terrorists.

basicly, if you are against the status quo, the ones in charge, you are labeled a terrorist because you MUST be a bad element.

Just slap a negative label on something and those without the mental capacity to see beyond that also see it as bad.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
now im scared to post here
because I think there will be change with Obama
but not the right kind

Dude, you don't have to worry about posting here. It is my understanding that they can only find your router's main hub. That's it. Good luck pinpointing you from there without a static IP address.

My advice is to not post anything remotely personal on here or anywhere on the web. Do not use your screen name anywhere else or the email associated with this site. If this is CIA or Mossad, you don't want them having access to an email account you use to send and retrieve personal information.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberMerk
How is it that on a text document, produced and printed then distributed, there is a common alignment error with text lables on pictures and subtitles. Such as the group picture that has a misaligned picture, misformated and then the text lable for that same picture, overlapping the text on the next page. And this was supposed to be put out from official sources? I like Mr Jones message and what he is trying to do, BUT... he is a little too extreme at times and riskd making himself uncredible at times. I would have to say that because of these errors, either his source is false or the documents were produced by Mr Jones' firm

Exactly. Alex Jones and the other fear-mongers are CIA/Mossad. Sure, they have some half-truths to share, but never ask the real hard questions or follow the money trail to the real culprits.

They use fear and sensationalism and deflect honest truth seekers from the real threat.

Is Alex Jones a CIA Zionist/Vatican Deflector?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The address of Militia Dr.
What is that a sick joke of thiers or something?

I believe the document to be true. Ron Paul and the others names are listed, no as terrorist, but their followers could be.
I would think that this would be cause in its self to file a lawsuit on so many levels.

You wonder why we really only have a two party system anymore.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by j2000]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Labeling people as terrorists for noticing the problems in the US? Wow, the government sure is getting nervous. The term terrorist is so getting so overused, it's borderline useless now.

This needs another source other than Alex Jones, IMO. People automatically associate him with crazy. Having another source would actually be nice to spread awareness.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I for one, would be guilty on many items. I wanted to hook up with some Militia, but that is not as easy as one would think. I am in Kansas, and can't find squat. I've tried to connect with others around the country, but they will not even email you back.

Most of these Militia, in my belief, are self preservationists. They will not be the one's to fight for the Constitution like they claim. If this was the case, you would have seen more rumblings last year.

I will believe they are fighting the good fight for the people, when I see them marching out in the open, and not out in the woods.

I also think, that unless we have a total colapse of the Economy, that no one will rise up and take a stand. The problem with this is, by the time we get to that point, documents like this will be in full use.

Riots will insue and if you can't somewhat control the chaos and sharply direct it, all will be lost.

Preparation, planning, and actions are the only way to get this Govt. back on track with representing the people.

If these Militia want to act like a bunch of hell bent dipsticks, then let law enforcement chase them. They are making it so that any real patriot will not step up.

Settle down those Radicals, organize a loud clear voice, direct that energy with a sharp point and I will show you Freedom, as it was meant to be, as it was written, and as it was paid for by the blood of our Fore Fathers.

Plus, I'll show you how to make the people in DC sh#t their pants in less than two months. It does not take violence for the change everyone here wants. It just takes the idea that we are willing to go there. Intimidation factor is what counts.

I watched as over 2 million people showed up in DC in January. But you can't get 500 to show up for our real rights. Makes me sad.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by j2000]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragnarak

This needs another source other than Alex Jones, IMO.

But you did at least check with the MIAC for yourself, right?

Surely, you aren't going to rely on what you read on the internet when you are perfectly capable of obtain conclusive verification simply by calling the MIAC offices...

I have already posted the contact information, I'll do it again, just for you ;-)

OFFICE HOURS
If you need to speak with a representative of the MIAC please call: (866) 362-6422

E-Mail: [email protected]

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Aint it interesting how this little gem popped up after Ron Paul made his bill to thrash the fed righteously? Something stinketh right there.

I'll put in my vote Alex Jones is working on the Disinfo side of the fence...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I went to anywho.com and did a reverse look-up of the 2 phone #'s quoted/used in this thread. No results for either one. Isn't that odd for what is purportedly a government phone?

866-362-6422
573-751-6422

A friend lives in Columbia, which is right down the road from Jefferson City, so I know the 573 area code is geographically accurate for the article....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ragnarak

Star for you ragnarak.

I totally agree. Prudence would have it no other way.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
People who support the CONSITUTION are terrorists!

WOW!

This has to be BS...and if it isn't....then I don't know what to say.

It is no secret that police view an individual's civil rights and freedoms with contempt. I've recently learned it's as bad, or worse, in Canada. I have a rant going on BTS about one case in Canada regarding film censorship. You would not believe the abuse dished out by the cops, prosecutors, and judges in the case.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did you at least call the number?

The contact information was from the following website , which is the MIAC's website ;-)

www.miacx.org...(X(1)S(2w2bx255y10susf0o1e5303d))/default.aspx/MenuItemID/214/MenuGroup/Home-MO.htm

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Star for you j2000, for your clear insight and passion for taking selfless action.

I see the new down is up.

Congratulations my friend!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Weaving Spider
Well there's one way to prove whether the document is authentic or not and I, The Weaving Spider, am attempting to do this, by e-mailing the Brandon Middleton character and asking him whether the document is real, I gave no links to images or webpages, just he title and wen the document claims to be dated. I will post the return email A.S.A.P., btw, balls, I have them lol.

Didn't anyone read my links???

The FBI flyer has phone numbers on it and you can call and ask. I did, I called the FBI office number on the Arizona flyer and the FBI said they had recalled those flyers as they were a misprint. Misprint my butt, it says exactly what they have been saying since day one, and no muslims or arabs are listed on it and it was sent out after 911. They have told us who is marked for years now and one of these days THEY WILL COME FR US.

AGAIN THIS IS PROVEN FBI DOCUMENT

Link to original flyer If the picture is small click on it to enlarge it in new browsers.

This flyer has been on my site since at least 2002 and well known to many people for at least that long, it shouldn't be questioned or surprise by people if it's real or not but rather, WEN ARE THEY COMING FOR YOU? You are on that list...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join