It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed Pastor Predicts Imminent Catastrophe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

Isn't it amazing how god decides to inform idiots on a daily basis how the world is going to be destroyed, yet chooses not to even whisper in an intelligent persons ear how to eradicate disease.

How does that saying go ? "Where there is no vision my people perish", well it certainly looks like the only vision of the future xtians have is one of doom and destruction.

But there again pastors like this, teach their flock of sheeple to look for signs of the impending doom etc as apparently that is what scripture says is going to happen, and the flock lap it up.

There doesn't on the face of it appear to be much of a difference between a an xtian pastor and a muslim cleric, both seem to relish the thought of the earth (where I also just happen to live thank you very much) being destroyed.

Ho long will it be before these insane pastors decide to give some of their brainwashed flock, envelopes containing a sizable chunk of the ministery coffers and tell them that jesus needs you help to speed up the destruction.

Isn't it insanely amazing how reasonable secularists atheists and other non religious etc. Look forward to a happy future in a world striving to become better, learning how to actually get along with each other etc.

Yet the scary bit is that even the most reasonable xtian looks forward to their god destroying everything including those of the above who just happen not to choose to want to join their gang.

"Where there is no vision my people perish" A horror story in half a sentence

The pastor in question is only doing his job it would appear, on behalf of my children and myself I would like to thank all the deluded xtians who help give this idiot authority over themselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
pluckynoonez is right, there have been a lot of these kinds of predictions lately, you just need to browse ATS to see this. Wilkerson may have experienced a premonition or vision, but because his context is God, he can only say it is from God. That is his frame of reference because he knows of no other way.
When I got my own weird visions, I was able to say that I don't know where they came from - God, Devil, Aliens or my own freaked out mind, but I got them and that's all that matters.

Another thought - maybe Wilkerson prowls the corridors of ATS and has been infected with the End of Days bug like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
A pastor?Predicting a catastrophe?The end of the world?
What is out of the ordinary about this?
They always do this, its there job its what they get paid for.
The Apocalypse is at hand!
The end is nigh!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Yes we have been predicting this for a long time, but when you have religious leaders cashing out on the economic crisis while crediting the predictions to themselves because god told them then I have a problem with that.

One thing is to predict because analysis and circumstances and another because the world is evil and god is mad at us.

that is baloney.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Sorry but everybody seems to be in need of money now a days, God and the churches made in his name needs money everyday or you forgot how much money churches collect for God?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

I been having prophetic dreams since I was a child we all do at one point in time during hour lives.

But you don't see me posting them or making books about it to cash on money.

As the situation with our economy gets worst many people will start dreaming about things to come, many people had dreams in the times before 9/11 but it wasn't until after the tragedy happens that many people realized what their dreams were all about.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
At the end, things will get worst, hell the market may crash, we may enter a great depression, but guess what it happen before people and it was neither the end of the world and neither God mad at us.

It was human error.

We survived, and we can testify to that because we are still here.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I thought I'd post this since somebody mentioned a new post is a duplicate of this one, so I just popped over here to copy my post.

I read a David Wilkerson book 30 years ago, The Vision, prophecy front to back.

Among other things, he prophesied the killer bees were going to kill us all within 10 years.

He had a lot of things he said were going to happen within 10 years. 30 years later none of them have.

David Wilkerson is a Zionist, and he is a proabort. Back when he first started his ministry, he was counseling teens to get abortions, telling them "scientists did not know when life began, and that it would ruin their lives to have their babies."

I know this because after reading this book on prophecy I went to his crusade he was holding locally. I wanted to speak to him about abortion, that he would condemn it in his books as he did smoking and drinking. I didn't speak to him personally, but to his lieutenant who informed me David had slipped out the back door. But his lieutenant told me they counselled the teens who came forward and said they were pregnant to "get an abortion."

I don't pay any attention to David Wilkerson at all, although I do think something is coming, in fact tomorrow, March 10 is Purim, the Jewish holy day of celebrating hte death of their enemies, and an opportune time for a big killing to take place. Texe Marrs reported this three weeks ago, about Purim, that the Zionists like to start things on the holidays as a blood atonement.

Also, March 10 seems to be the date the First Lady was signalling to the occult adepts on the cover of Vogue as being a day for some big killings, a new war, who knows what these people have planned. They are so evil.

I think also that David Wilkerson blames all the catastrophes on God, that God is causing everything. When in fact the Bible says: "Woe to the inhabitors of the earth, for Satan has come down to you in great wrath for he knows his time is short."

Wilkerson is also an imminent rapturist and a flaming Zionist, in bed with the Talmudics all the way.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I agree that David Wilkerson's dreams do not impress me at all.

We can all discern the sign of the times, the Bible says. Seems to me David Wilkerson does NOT discern the signs of the times, can't see that the Zionists are causing all the wars and misery, and has aligned himself with the antichrist.

How can somebody working for the antichrist be telling us what God said to him in a dream?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I was not, am not, endorsing him or his "vision". I was just curious if anyone else had any dreams along these lines lately like my GF. Did you even read my whole post? I thought it all a strange co-wink-a-dink nothing else.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

There was a dream I had many years ago that has stuck with me and is as clear in my mind today as the night I dreamt it. It was actually in a series of 3 dreams. Anyway, I'll try to make this short... I notice off in the distant sky a formation of white stealth bomber planes (I think that's what they were, I had to look it up on google). Just as they were passing overhead they started bombing or shooting at everyone. There was a military vehicle on the ground that tried to shoot me (I hid myself in a vacant building). Next thing I know it's somewhat dark outside and the streets are flooded everywhere. About a foot or so of water. Cars were stalled in the streets and I was in the midst of a meteor shower, but the meteors were splashing down into the earth (water) causing fires to break out everywhere. End of dream

I also had a dream about a month or so ago that the military had set up some sort of check point nearby where everyone was ordered to go and put in their names. When I arrived at this check point I looked up to the sky and off in the distance was a large mass of dark looking clouds. They were not clouds though. In my dream I sensed this dark mass was from some sort of nuclear explosion and the military had to usher everyone out of the state(s) to safety.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

David Wilkerson is a Zionist, and he is a proabort. Back when he first started his ministry, he was counseling teens to get abortions , telling them "scientists did not know when life began, and that it would ruin their lives to have their babies."

I know this because ... his lieutenant who informed me David had slipped out the back door. But his lieutenant told me they counselled the teens who came forward and said they were pregnant to "get an abortion ."

I wonder if what you stated is genuine or has David Wilkerson's outlook on abortion changed? This is from his website:

There is no denying that our nation is in a similar state today. We have shed the blood of over 30 million babies through abortion. How could a holy God wink at this ocean of innocent blood spilled over 3,000 miles wide and 2,000 miles long? How could he ignore the pitiful cries of these slain children?
God judged Manasseh for much less. The bloodshed our nation has caused through abortion is more than that evil king could have caused in a lifetime. And now our nation faces the same judgment Manasseh faced - because it refuses to do anything to stop the killing of babies, even in their final trimester.
How can America continue killing its unborn? We do it because we have refused to believe what God's word says about shedding the blood of innocents. If we were truly a Bible-believing nation, this awful tragedy never could have taken place.

www.worldchallenge.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
reply to post by marg6043

I was not, am not, endorsing him or his "vision". I was just curious if anyone else had any dreams along these lines lately like my GF. Did you even read my whole post? I thought it all a strange co-wink-a-dink nothing else.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by 2 cents]

I believe in dreams foretelling the future, and like to hear about them. If it's David Wilkerson's dreams, I don't pay any attention, or with any of the Zionists who are working for the antichrist. I figure Satan can give people dreams and visions too, lots of "spiritual" experiences, which we know are happening everywhere, people howling like wolves, getting drunk, acting like idiots in church. Have you watched Texe Marrs' film online called The Blind and the Dead? video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1309655344938122063

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

I wonder if what you stated is genuine or has David Wilkerson's outlook on abortion changed? This is from his website:

There is no denying that our nation is in a similar state today. We have shed the blood of over 30 million babies through abortion. How could a holy God wink at this ocean of innocent blood spilled over 3,000 miles wide and 2,000 miles long? How could he ignore the pitiful cries of these slain children?
God judged Manasseh for much less. The bloodshed our nation has caused through abortion is more than that evil king could have caused in a lifetime. And now our nation faces the same judgment Manasseh faced - because it refuses to do anything to stop the killing of babies, even in their final trimester.
How can America continue killing its unborn? We do it because we have refused to believe what God's word says about shedding the blood of innocents. If we were truly a Bible-believing nation, this awful tragedy never could have taken place.

www.worldchallenge.org...

Yeah, well, David Wilkerson was part of it back in the day, promoting it. I think he's a fake conservative. Pat Robertson endorses China's one child policy, and Billy Graham was also in favor of killing the babies. I know Graham and Robertson are Illumiati, Freemasons. I think Wilkerson is too. I don't like him, don't trust him. Joe Farah is a flaming neocon Zionist, thinks any Jew who isn't for knocking down the Dome of the Rock and rebuilding the Temple is a disgrace, thinks the same about Christians. Joe Farah is real bad news. These people like to dish out truth, Michael Savage, and hten mix a ton of poison in with it. Rush, Michael Savage, alll these "Christian" leaders are PHONY, paid liars, and work for the Illuminati.

Pat Robertson's pic was taken on the cover of Time making the Devil's Claw freemason sign. Billy Graham the same thing, on Time. They think it's big magic to signal on magazine covers. Pat Robertson, the whole time he had the Family Channel, not one time ever put out a creation film to counter all the Billion Years Ago Evolution crap on the Zionist stations, nor did he once ever offer any factual information on abortion to counter the onslaught of lies put out by the government promoting baby killing.

These people are all fakes. Robertson has been seen flashing the el diablo also. Ken Copeland, all those guys are pure occultic devil worshippers, liars, frauds.

I trust Texe, also Walter Veith www.amazingdiscoveries.org. Check out his Total Onslaight series, especially the one called "Strange Fire" where he talks about the deception going on in the fake Christian church today. He is from South Africa, and his lectures are amazing. He has lots of films and videos and quotes. He's a super egghead, used to be a college professor. He has great material. He's Seventh Day Adventist and I don't agree with everything he says, but boy he sure has got a ton of good information on the end times, current events. I love his website.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires —such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting —including Times Square, New York City.

When I read Wilkerson’s warning of impending judgement from God, what caught my attention was the particular wording, which made me wonder, what if God were actually trying to warn Wilkerson, not that He [God] was going to send a judgement, but was warning Wilkerson of a calamity that will arise because of an incident, involving “racial” tension. Tension resulting from something happening that ignites fury among one race of people?

Look at Wilkerson’s wording: Riots and blazing fires, such as we saw in Watts, Los Angels years ago . Look up the Watts, Los Angeles riots and see what that was the result of. Also, I am taken back to the ‘68 riots when Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated.

What I am seeing within this warning seems to be, like I said, not the result or from the hand of God, but as a result of a catastrophe, perhaps an assassination, which will ignite rioting like never before, involving, widespread fires and looting.

Maybe it is just me, but I get a completely different take on this warning.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky08
reply to post by 2 cents

There was a dream I had many years ago that has stuck with me and is as clear in my mind today as the night I dreamt it. It was actually in a series of 3 dreams. Anyway, I'll try to make this short... I notice off in the distant sky a formation of white stealth bomber planes (I think that's what they were, I had to look it up on google). Just as they were passing overhead they started bombing or shooting at everyone. There was a military vehicle on the ground that tried to shoot me (I hid myself in a vacant building). Next thing I know it's somewhat dark outside and the streets are flooded everywhere. About a foot or so of water. Cars were stalled in the streets and I was in the midst of a meteor shower, but the meteors were splashing down into the earth (water) causing fires to break out everywhere. End of dream

I also had a dream about a month or so ago that the military had set up some sort of check point nearby where everyone was ordered to go and put in their names. When I arrived at this check point I looked up to the sky and off in the distance was a large mass of dark looking clouds. They were not clouds though. In my dream I sensed this dark mass was from some sort of nuclear explosion and the military had to usher everyone out of the state(s) to safety.

I've had dreams also of military shooting at me, trying to hide. Also of weird things in the sky, like laser beams that can circle around and find you, and other dreams.

Texe says he had a dream when he was a young man of concentration camps, of many people crowded in small buildings, miserable, gives me claustrophobia to think of it. He said he woke up in a sweat and never forgot that dream, and thinks God was trying to tell him, warn him of what's coming.

But it's obvious we don't need dreams to tell what's coming down the pike. It's WWIII around the corner, bioattacks by our own government, we know the camps are there waiting, and we know the Zionists want to kill us all.

Did you catch the thread that's going now called The Newest Game in Town, something like that? Catch that thread and watch the video. People have just got to wake up. These things can be averted if people will just wake up.

As to dreams, think of the dreams the Pharaoh had that were interpreted by Joseph. Because of the dreams they were able to avert famine.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To tell you (skeptics) the truth...this is an ole dude...way past his piss and vinegar days of making a name for himself...boy I hope he is wrong for everyone's sake...but I dunno?

THIS IS NOT A PR STUNT!

This guy means what he says...oouucchh! Time will tell...

OT prayin' for wisdom...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Not to stir up Salt O' Da Earf
, but I think Oral Roberts also predicted something very similar to this a few years ago on Copeland's show.

I know, I know...cultist, Devil worshipping, Zionists.

I'm not a fan either. I don't know about those accusations, but I have been witness to masses of people crying because he announced his purchase of a new jet "to serve the ministry".

Anyhow. In response to the "racial tension" causing the fires, catastrophy,etc. I don't think so. I think we'll have a huge event and then there will be rioting after. Not because of race but because people will be fighting over tequilla, pie, Travel Scrabble, chocolate, and crappy Aussie beer.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know anything about this pastor or his credibility.

I read the article and then looked at the book of Revelation, chapter 6:

5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

If the third seal is the financial crisis we're in now, then it wouldn't be much longer before the sixth seal and the earthquake that will affect everyone.

Just a thought.

[edit on 3/9/09 by GirlNextDoor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join