It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed Pastor Predicts Imminent Catastrophe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah I have a hard time believing it. If there were a god, which I do believe in a god, just nothing specific, I would like to think he isnt out to make everyone suffer who doesnt believe.

I believe in a peaceful God.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Yeah I have a hard time believing it. If there were a god, which I do believe in a god, just nothing specific, I would like to think he isnt out to make everyone suffer who doesnt believe.

I quite agree. I'm a Christian. God is not causing the wars, the misery or the death. Man is doing it, or rather I should say man in the service of Satan.

The Book of Revelation says regarding the last days: Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, for SATAN has come down to you in great wrath for he knows his time is short.

The horrors unfolding are the machinations of wicked men serving a wicked master who goes by the name of Lucifer, who passes himself off as an angel of light, and who seeks to rule the world through the antichrist in Jerusalem in a rebuilt Solomon's Temple.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined

If we're playing make-believe now, as though we can mold God into whatever we wish, I'm opting for a MERCIFUL one.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Whats real in our mind is as real as anything =]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Famed Pastor Predicts Imminent Catastrophe

I'm not entirely sure what to think of this article

(Wilkerson urges everyone to stockpile a 30-day supply of food and other necessities to deal with the catastrophe he foresees )

. He says he sees "fires" raging through NY.
..any other prophecies out there perhaps that correlate to this one?

The 'fires' he sees

might be the 'firing' of many bank & financial technicians on Wall Street
hence the urging to stockpile everyday living necessities.

On The Other Hand:
since March 10th didn't have a rash of terrorist fire-bombs going off in NY, that does not mean that October 3rd (the Reverse of 3-10-'09) could not be the other actualization date of such a coordinated fire-storm attack.

back in 2001, there was a prognostication that a coordinated series of fire-bombs, under the operational title of; Sword-Crescent
would be unleashed upon 5 major east-coast cities on the same date...the forecast is contained in an ATS thread
Homeland Security nor the any USA Counter-Terrorism force has yet to inform the public that this type of operation by terrorists was uncoverd & thwarted..... yet,
thanks

[edit on 17-3-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't put stock in Wilkerson's prophecy because it is based on a vision.

I also think everybody should be stockpiling food for much more than 30 days, and I don't need a dream or a vision to come to that conclusion.

If Wilkerson was more of a godly man, if he had not counselled abortion to young teens in the first years of his ministry, I might put more stock in his dreams and visions.

His book the Vision prophesied many things would happen in 10 years. Thirty years have passed and they did not happen, so his dreams and visions are obviusly not prophetic.

There is a difference between predicting things to happen based on obvious events pointing in that direction, or reporting the announced plans (covertlty or overtly) of the Luciferians and claiming God told somebody something was going to happen.

I just do not like Dave Wilkerson because he has blood on his hands, innocent blood of unborn babies he counselled their mothers to abort. I have no use for this guy at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I trust Texe, also Walter Veith www.amazingdiscoveries.org. Check out his Total Onslaight series, especially the one called "Strange Fire" where he talks about the deception going on in the fake Christian church today. He is from South Africa, and his lectures are amazing. He has lots of films and videos and quotes. He's a super egghead, used to be a college professor. He has great material. He's Seventh Day Adventist and I don't agree with everything he says, but boy he sure has got a ton of good information on the end times, current events. I love his website.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

Walter Veith is one of my favourites. His info on the Illuminati, everything...I really appreciate the man. I'm thrilled somebody else here has heard of him!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Phoebe, I wish Prof. Veith would let me come to Canada and live. I'd do anything to get out of this literally God-forsaken country called America. Do you know any people looking to form a community? I would sell my house and join in, just to get out of here before total disaster strikes. The Illuminati and their minions are TELLING us every day this is going to happen.

Why should I not believe them? They should know. Right?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, my dad and my step family is moving up into the middle of nowhere to escape "THe ENd TIMES!!!" by or before June and says anyone who likes can go with him! lol

I'd be killed by a sasquatch or wolverine sooner than any end time event, if I were to go, I think I'll stay here and breath poisoned air or whatever....

Seriously, there are communities trying to go live off the land and all that, but so far most of them are very very fanatical/weird and I feel safer letting big brother try to eat my soul....

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join