It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What strange abilities do you have?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hahah this is not a special ability but I never wear a watch. When people ask me the time I am never more than 3 minutes before or after the real time. Always.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Unlike Most people on this site who are speacil

I have no speacil abilities, I am a normal average dude

that is ok with that

We are all special you to seany

I guess my speacil ability is that i dont feel the need to LIE

about myself to feel speacil

Now that is a wonderful ability as I have met maybe a handful of people in my life who are really really honest about themselves, positives and negatives.

If infact you have no lies at all about yourself to your own mind or others it is a wonderful character trait.

However I cant lip read but that does not mean those who can and and say they can are Lying, maybe a percentage but not all.
.............................................................................................................

My own experiences have been varied, I have no visual precognition or auditary like some, I wish, however several things are true to about an 80% accuracy success or rate,

If anyone I have ever been very close to or loved, no matter the time delay between seeing them, is in a very extreme emotional moment or actually going through danger I know, just know, no voices, no visuals, just feel it and them and is non specific to what is happening.

I also always sense negative non material bound entities or very very twisted minds with high levels of self absorbtion and selfishness, many many times I have warned people about someone, and if they have not listened I get a phone call or contact latter saying that that they were attacked or such like by that person. Again non specific to the date or time or event.

A healing ability, which has enabled me 3 times in my life now when told by doctors, "never be able to etc etc ..." However I find it difficult to be as effective on others as I have on myself, otherwise the crippled and comatose, dead would be walking out of hospitals wherever I went, and how I have tried!

If you meet me and I look in your eyes I will know if

1. You are lying to me (which on occasions I have ignored to my later peril, never again
)

2. You are a Plastic Shaman or the real deal when talking about things like this thread, if you have faith in whatever your god is and are pure I can measure it almost and know, it is very powerful and can be difficult for me sometimes as I have to zone out a bit to stop it, direct pupil to pupil contact in these situations can be overwhelming for me, I have learnt over life to control it more.

When walking into a room of a lot of people or in busy places I "feel" the emotions of others, but see or hear nothing, can be difficult if in a very charged and negative place.

These amongst other things esp dreams precog etc, and also like fishbait if someone is under heavy negative spititual or mental attack I can bring the attention to myself and do my best to heal it, or if not able to send the energy back to the sender.

However I now for a while on purpose am trying to not develop or follow these things, ignore them and move past them, except trying to Heal better, to becoming more aware of myself than others, know thyself is the first goal imho

Kind Regards

Elf.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have the ability to go shopping and come out in minutes with everything I needed and already know the exact total price and will often have my money out and exact change ready. My girlfriend for instance takes no less than an hour, some times miscalculates how much she will need and will almost never have exact change.

Next to her I look like a frigging genius.

I also know just which parking space will open closest to the store before I arrive and pull up just as the other person is backing out of the space.

Oh yes I also can make computers quit working if I am emotional or highly energized or angry about something. The computers around me just freak out and have to be rebooted or I have to leave the room or divert my attention away from them.

When I look at an antenna type TV it will often lose its horizontal control and start flipping. When I divert my attention it will return to normal. I used to drive my dad crazy as a kid making him get up to adjust the antenna and just as he would get to the TV I would divert my attention away and it would quit flipping and clear up.

I did not do this to irritate him as much to prove that I was doing it. He never believed it until I started making lights flicker when I would get angry.

For the most part it is a near useless ability and often causes more problems than I care to deal with with one exception.

One time when a guy was coming up on me on an East Dallas street when I was about 26 looking to rob me at knife point it made me angry that he would threaten me so I turned and focused on him full force and he visibly shook like an electric current was passing through him. He got this real frightened look on his face turned and ran away.

He told everyone in that crappy neighborhood the story so I never had any other problems. Older guys that this guy had robbed on a regular basis for their beer money came up to me for weeks and wanted to shake my hand. That guy quit jumping people and robbing them and they all attributed it to my encounter with the thief.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have flexible toe and can pick things up with my feet. From there I can throw it up and catch it with my hands.

I must be a hybrid, greys use their feet to pilot their saucers.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am an Empath, extremely sensitive. Clairesentient too

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I am an Empath

You've been watching too many episodes of Star Trek.

Personally I can instantly detect where there's a stargate, which planet it will lead to, and if there'll be Klingons or Daleks on the other side.

Seriously.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I commnicate with aliens using telepathy.I have done this for 18 years.You might think after 18 years theses aliens would be good freinds and i have learned a lot from them.Wrong .My alien friends don;t tell me much at all.They always want to know what i think and do.They monitor me all the time.I have known this for along time.Theses days i don;t commnicate with my alien friends much.It came to a stage i was finding out too much about there activities and they have cut me off a few times and on two occasions they have zaped me out for upseting them.Once i was playing a mind game with them and they lost.They did not like losing and zaped me.Once i was caught using my remote veiwing abilities to spy on one of there bases and they found out and zaped me a second time.Being zaped is like your psychic ability in turned on one self and it knocks you out for hours.Waking from that with a nasty headake.The aliens waqnted me to use my remote veiwing abilities to spy on the secret us underground bases.I did this and found out later they were only testing me to see how good my ability.They discovered my ability was too good and cut me off and banned me from spying on any aliens of us secret facilities.Theses days i do not using my remote viewing abilities any more because of this.Now

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have had numerous strange event's occur to and around me. I dated a woman who I shared a psychic link with. We communicated with each other multiple times in dreams from a distance. She is not the first person I've tuned in with. My family on both sides has some talents. My fraternal grandmother was born with a caul and had precognitive dreams. She was also part native american. Most of my family is sensitive to spirits. I also have like instinctive reflexs. When people knock something over I'm normally already in motion to grab it[A bad thing with sharp objects] and it's almost automatic,and quick. On more than one occasion the witness's have not even registered what has happened. On a final note this thread is interesting because I had a dream a few months back where I was told to find people with "gifts". Anyone else ever receive such a message?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
When I was a kid I used to write completely backwards, from right to left across the page and all letters reversed. Grew out of it, though.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Most people i have told i was a telepath who commnicates with aliens did not beleive me.Of course if i was one of thoses people ,i would also proberly not beleive them also about the aliens and the telepathy.Going back 18 years ago when all this telepathy started with the aliens,i gave them a test to do to prove they were in fact real and no my imagination.I told the aliens to find a song within my 500 cd collection that relates to them.Well gess what.They sueeceded in finding a song that relates to aliens.I was really amased they found it so quickly.The song was called little folks by Charlie Daniels.It was a song i had never heard before.I had brought alot of cds not listening to all the songs up to that date.The amasing thing about the song is the last lines of the song.They fly away.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: aviatrix

i also dont like mine i can walk into a room and things pop out at me at first i dont know why but once i was threatend and my mind went blank i came to my senses and i had used a item or two and strange moves ( i dont know any fighting technics) i had fought and beat six poeple dont even know how i did what i did it just happend

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Healing, time skips, and prediction.

I can predict any event. I tend to sense almost a kind of "aura" at times whereas my sister can accurately predict events. Speaking of which, I've had a bad feeling for more than a week now but nothing's happened. Kenzie (my sister) also has had a bad feeling but she says that she only knows it's manipulation. But I feel like it's something bigger than that.
I can also make myself go into a sort of auto-pilot and shut it off whenever I want. It lets me skip time without having to deal with people. I also noticed different zones or moods have different time flows. But that one's not my doing.
I heal from anything. I got a huge cut on my arm and it healed in two days with no scar. I punched a wall and ended up cutting, bruising, and dislocating my knuckles. They all healed in one day. And on top of that, I don't feel pain. Am I gifted or crazy? Someone please tell me. i know I'm not the only one that can do this! Someone needs to show me how to control it. I often get so caught up that I overdo it and burn out. Oh yeah, I can also regulate my body temperature to my will. I can make myself super hot or super cold

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Since a very young age, I can tell when anyone on camera being interviewed on television or recorded video is lying, or telling the truth about anything they are being asked about.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thank you for creating this tread !! it's awesome! i believe we all have abilities each unique to our own individual beliefs and capacities these can be developed with any numerous way meditation yoga prayer asking to universe for exactly what you want write it down and then let it go it works its so cliche i know but it worked for me.

Anyway i dont meditate anymore because my intuition got kinda out of hand ... LOL let me explain... So intuition is knowing a thing without learning or reading or seeing it anywhere at any time (my definition)
ok so on an elevator with a woman 1 st floor going to 4 th said good morning and then nothing then just because i knew i said "congratulations btw it'll be a girl"... well that was a wrong thing to say ( i was trying to be supportive i guess) because she burst into tears and sobbing right freaking there in the elevator and Asked how the hell i knew something like that personal about her ! She told me she herself had just only found out an hour and a half before and hadn't told a soul "Like absolutely no one" I told her i get notions about these things and was only trying to comfort her and so Sorry about blurting a thing like that out im still working on presenting Apologized profusely explained my self a bit she basic told me "you cant just DO that ya know, it's totally intrusive and that i was an XMEN type and it scared her to now know people like me exist. But she thanked me because it let her tell someone and she wasn't so stressed out about telling her husband LOL She gave me a hug and called me a freak with a smile in and endearing way havent seen her since LOL

Did the same thing with my Boss telling him " Dont worry about it man it'll be sorted by the time you get home" Another what the hell how the hell did u know ( a huge fight with the wife that AM) explanation of notions " well keep that # to your self man" type deal LOL When you know it just natural to comment for comfort or guidance it just seemed natural not taboo because Well i "knew"..

So i stopped meditating i was getting me in trouble btw ive had many numerous experiences as well....

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

so whats your side comment to me.......or you cant because no more meditation?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You died in Vietnam /Korea?, bled out through your stomach area? reincarnated that's why you've had stomach problems kinda sticks with you in this life but it'll be ok you'l be fine Fast a little & and go full vegetarian ( sorry man) it'll heal right up.... Just a guess seeing what sticks like

lol Cheers

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

edit on 12-1-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have the power to make whiskey vanish...
And I can tell, when I ask myself about it, that the person speaking to me is lying.

those two qualities make me a formidable poker player

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
You died in Vietnam /Korea?, bled out through your stomach area? reincarnated that's why you've had stomach problems kinda sticks with you in this life but it'll be ok you'l be fine Fast a little & and go full vegetarian ( sorry man) it'll heal right up....

lol Cheers

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Good call, however I have on ATS talked a bit about my stomach issues, in fact one of my authored threads 3 down was talking about it?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
annoy people

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join